TheGooseStep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Let's try this again. where do I start?

I am starting to become intrigued with the male figure, and would like to start training to become a male fitness model. Any tips where to start? I think I've cleaned up my diet pretty well. I am probably tipping 2000 calories, working out up to 6 times a week. I lost a fair deal of weight (35 lbs) and have layers of fat hanging on, and its a bit frustrating. Open for feedback. Thaank you!
    Attached Images

dustcosta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TheGooseStep View Post
    I am starting to become intrigued with the male figure, and would like to start training to become a male fitness model. Any tips where to start? I think I've cleaned up my diet pretty well. I am probably tipping 2000 calories, working out up to 6 times a week. I lost a fair deal of weight (35 lbs) and have layers of fat hanging on, and its a bit frustrating. Open for feedback. Thaank you!

Cut another 200 cals out of your diet and see where you are at in a few weeks

Gokus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gokus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gokus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gokus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gokus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gokus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gokus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gokus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gokus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gokus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gokus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Stick with a 500 cal deficit, hit the weights hard, watch the fat disappear.

stefanuus will become famous soon enough. (+50) stefanuus will become famous soon enough. (+50) stefanuus will become famous soon enough. (+50) stefanuus will become famous soon enough. (+50) stefanuus will become famous soon enough. (+50) stefanuus will become famous soon enough. (+50) stefanuus will become famous soon enough. (+50) stefanuus will become famous soon enough. (+50) stefanuus will become famous soon enough. (+50) stefanuus will become famous soon enough. (+50) stefanuus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TheGooseStep View Post
    I am starting to become intrigued with the male figure
    http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwn4h368Pf1qbnggp.png