keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

In Soviet Russia..........

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #53 ▪█─────█▪
    ^^^^^^^ 6' 6" and Over Crew ^^^^^^^
    ------------- No Vax Crew ----------------

chigiskov will become famous soon enough. (+50) chigiskov will become famous soon enough. (+50) chigiskov will become famous soon enough. (+50) chigiskov will become famous soon enough. (+50) chigiskov will become famous soon enough. (+50) chigiskov will become famous soon enough. (+50) chigiskov will become famous soon enough. (+50) chigiskov will become famous soon enough. (+50) chigiskov will become famous soon enough. (+50) chigiskov will become famous soon enough. (+50) chigiskov will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dat form.

Jelly of early start, jelly of future olympic medalist possibilities.

SquinkysGhost is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SquinkysGhost is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SquinkysGhost is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SquinkysGhost is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SquinkysGhost is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SquinkysGhost is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SquinkysGhost is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SquinkysGhost is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SquinkysGhost is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SquinkysGhost is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SquinkysGhost is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    He probably hates the sport when he is 15. And I've yet to see any convincing arguments as to why starting early would be so beneficial to the athlete. It just seems to be so that the kids are drawn into the sport early, and if you haven't started at age 7 you are thought to be a lost cause. Vasily Alexeev started at the age 18. I bet he would have still gotten many world records even if he started at age 25.

HesterW is on a distinguished road. (+10) HesterW is on a distinguished road. (+10) HesterW is on a distinguished road. (+10) HesterW is on a distinguished road. (+10) HesterW is on a distinguished road. (+10) HesterW is on a distinguished road. (+10) HesterW is on a distinguished road. (+10) HesterW is on a distinguished road. (+10) HesterW is on a distinguished road. (+10) HesterW is on a distinguished road. (+10) HesterW is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Dat form.........

So starting at 18 isn't too late to go to the Olympics? Ha
    The most important day of your life is today

You can't change yesterday, but you can use today to make tomorrow worthy.

B:300x1
    S:315x5

schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    00:23. "ha ha ha ha ha...silly little Americans"

Originally Posted by SquinkysGhost View Post
    He probably hates the sport when he is 15. And I've yet to see any convincing arguments as to why starting early would be so beneficial to the athlete. It just seems to be so that the kids are drawn into the sport early, and if you haven't started at age 7 you are thought to be a lost cause. Vasily Alexeev started at the age 18. I bet he would have still gotten many world records even if he started at age 25.
    Meh it depends. Think about it lots of kids play football at 7.

I've played hockey since 7 and still love it. With so much time and devotion into a sport you become good at...it's hard to "hate" it of even dislike it.
    Snatch: 122
    CJ: 142

Log: http://adamkosna.blogspot.com/

MikeWittmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeWittmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeWittmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeWittmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeWittmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeWittmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeWittmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeWittmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeWittmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeWittmer is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeWittmer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Maybe some burn out. The Chinese start their gymnasts at age two. Tiger Woods? I think there is something to be said for developing those neuromotor pathways at a young age. Repetition.

I've attended a few junior worlds and spent some time in the training halls. One thing that struck me was the repetition, over and over, every lift looked the same. I got the idea that maybe they had done this before.