Paulstig has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Paulstig has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Paulstig has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Paulstig has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Paulstig has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Paulstig has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Paulstig has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

fat or pubertal gyno?

Hello everybody...I am 19 years old,1.74 cm,78kg,~10% bodyfat(can see all abs),and doing atm contest preparation.When i was 13 years old,my nipples got very hard,and when i touched them they hurt a lot and was a symmetrical disc under my both nips...Now at 19 i am 10% bf and still have puffy nipples...Even thought my nips dont hurt,even when i press them really hard...It feels like fat,but really i cant understand if its gland or fat...when i was 13 i could understand it was a disc under my nips...plz help me...should i cut down more?i still have some fat on my lower abs,will it go away last from chest?i dont want go to the bbing competition with puffy nips