Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    rotunda has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rotunda has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rotunda has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rotunda has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rotunda has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rotunda has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rotunda has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rotunda has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rotunda has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rotunda has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rotunda has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Hair Loss because of rapid hormonal changes. Possible to grow back?

This happened for 2 weeks straight, averaging about 2000-3000 hairs a day.

It has completely stopped now.

What are the chances of it coming back? Are these small hairs possible of growing thick and long? I notice I have lot of these on the spots where I lost hair and receded.

Also some bald spots I notice there's still 1 or 2 longer hairs and the rest around it is no hair? How can someone explain this?

need help (srs) should i see a dermatologist?

BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    in, i have the same issue. started happening last semester feelsbadman
    You don't pay for things with money, you pay with your time

Minimalist Crew

�And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.�- Abraham Lincoln

You can't get back wasted time- I don't know who said it

Carpe Diem - Dead Poets Society

He who cannot obey himself will be commanded- Friedrich Nietzsche

http://www.kratosguide.com/keep-goals-to-yourself/

RJxEdge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RJxEdge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RJxEdge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RJxEdge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RJxEdge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RJxEdge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RJxEdge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RJxEdge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RJxEdge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RJxEdge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RJxEdge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    what was the cause of hormone change
    1k+

Sniff Hard Baby...

rotunda has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rotunda has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rotunda has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rotunda has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rotunda has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rotunda has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rotunda has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rotunda has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rotunda has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rotunda has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rotunda has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by RJxEdge View Post
    what was the cause of hormone change
    Took a strong AI that shut down 98% of my Estrogen and raised Testosterone/DHT (srs)

gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    did you use any sort of AAS?

any other drugs or chemotherapy?

srs questions here.

Registered User ThrobbingMembah's Avatar
    ThrobbingMembah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThrobbingMembah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThrobbingMembah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThrobbingMembah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThrobbingMembah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThrobbingMembah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThrobbingMembah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThrobbingMembah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThrobbingMembah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThrobbingMembah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThrobbingMembah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by rotunda View Post

What are the chances of it coming back? Are these small hairs possible of growing thick and long? I notice I have lot of these on the spots where I lost hair and receded.

Also some bald spots I notice there's still 1 or 2 longer hairs and the rest around it is no hair? How can someone explain this?

Could be a hormonal change, or maybe you're under alot of stress? You'd need to see a dermatologist to get an answer because rapid hairloss isn't normal.

Edit:

Took a strong AI that shut down 98% of my Estrogen and raised Testosterone/DHT (srs)
    Well there's your answer...

5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hormones are known to accelerate predispositions
    So if I had to guess, no, it won't be regrowing
    Dallas Cowboys

Lifted for 30 years

Ass > tits
    No Debt Crew

leanbulker is on a distinguished road. (+10) leanbulker is on a distinguished road. (+10) leanbulker is on a distinguished road. (+10) leanbulker is on a distinguished road. (+10) leanbulker is on a distinguished road. (+10) leanbulker is on a distinguished road. (+10) leanbulker is on a distinguished road. (+10) leanbulker is on a distinguished road. (+10) leanbulker is on a distinguished road. (+10) leanbulker is on a distinguished road. (+10) leanbulker is on a distinguished road. (+10)

If you're hormone levels are back to normal I would think it would grow back, but I'm not sure.

dyd1 is just really nice. (+1000) dyd1 is just really nice. (+1000) dyd1 is just really nice. (+1000) dyd1 is just really nice. (+1000) dyd1 is just really nice. (+1000) dyd1 is just really nice. (+1000) dyd1 is just really nice. (+1000) dyd1 is just really nice. (+1000) dyd1 is just really nice. (+1000) dyd1 is just really nice. (+1000) dyd1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    aware, how'd it work for you OP? benefits?
    **soy, butter, and wedding soup crew**
    **eating candy in my garage crew**
    **should be fun crew**

RIP John98

gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    which AI and why did you take it?

if you have hair falling out from everywhere then it may be telogen effluvium in which case it will grow back.

if it is characteristic of MPB then get on some finasteride and minoxidil.

do you have a family history of MPB?

BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    why did i suddenly start losing a lot of hair?

Do you guys know how long it takes for hair to grow back?
    You don't pay for things with money, you pay with your time

Minimalist Crew

�And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.�- Abraham Lincoln

You can't get back wasted time- I don't know who said it

Carpe Diem - Dead Poets Society

He who cannot obey himself will be commanded- Friedrich Nietzsche

http://www.kratosguide.com/keep-goals-to-yourself/

Originally Posted by 5x10 View Post
    I posted pictures somewhere else on here.

I lost a lot of hair (srs), not even people on the 500:500 AAS lose that much. And my hair is very thick/good hairline naturally.

I'm trying to figure out if it is my body's mechanism that responded to the hormonal changes by making a lot of my hair fall out.

Unaesthetic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Unaesthetic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Unaesthetic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Unaesthetic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Unaesthetic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Unaesthetic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Unaesthetic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Unaesthetic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Unaesthetic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Unaesthetic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Unaesthetic is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by BeastMode101 View Post
    why did i suddenly start losing a lot of hair?

Do you guys know how long it takes for hair to grow back?
    An inch per month?

Originally Posted by 5x10 View Post

not necessarily true. MPB occurs over time because of miniaturization. the DHT causes the follicle to become smaller and smaller until it dies out completely. if you catch it in time and lower DHT levels which using a growth stimulant, you can grow some back.

Originally Posted by gkicksass View Post
    which AI and why did you take it?

if you have hair falling out from everywhere then it may be telogen effluvium in which case it will grow back.

if it is characteristic of MPB then get on some finasteride and minoxidil.

do you have a family history of MPB?
    Only mothers brothers and maternal grandfather died with little/no hair, but he started losing it later in his life. But their hair is different from mine, I got my mothers hair. Dad still has hair @ 48. Moms hair very thick/no receding.

I lost hairs everywhere, back front, sides, crown, etc.

Couldn't even sleep because my head/hair would hurt.

iainf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iainf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iainf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iainf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iainf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iainf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iainf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iainf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iainf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iainf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iainf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Brb guys crashing my e2 with letro for huge gains in the gym.

What a dumbass thing to do. There's no place for letro outside of blasting gyno. It's too strong for long term e2 control.

I posted pictures somewhere else on here.

I lost a lot of hair (srs), not even people on the 500:500 AAS lose that much. And my hair is very thick/good hairline naturally.

I'm trying to figure out if it is my body's mechanism that responded to the hormonal changes by making a lot of my hair fall out.

like i said it could be telogen effluvium. 2000-3000 hairs per day is way to much for MPB IMO. telogen effluvium can be caused by stress or sudden hormonal changes. see a dermatologist and if it is telogen effluvium it will grow back

Originally Posted by dyd1 View Post
    aware, how'd it work for you OP? benefits?
    Dont think Ill be needing the surgery anymore

But I want my hair back FML.

Only mothers brothers and maternal grandfather died with little/no hair, but he started losing it later in his life. But their hair is different from mine, I got my mothers hair. Dad still has hair @ 48. Moms hair very thick/no receding.

I lost hairs everywhere, back front, sides, crown, etc.

Couldn't even sleep because my head/hair would hurt.

you may still have receieved the gene for MPB but if you were losing it from everywhere then i stand by what i said. it definately sounds like telogen effluvium. get off the AI and dont use any other hormonal products and you should be ok.

Originally Posted by gkicksass View Post
    like i said it could be telogen effluvium. 2000-3000 hairs per day is way to much for MPB IMO. telogen effluvium can be caused by stress or sudden hormonal changes. see a dermatologist and if it is telogen effluvium it will grow back
    Im not even kidding, it was a LOT. Couldn't even sleep/touch my head. Hair follicles felt like they were on fire :S

Can you do something with this?

DHEAS: 9.4 umol/L

range 7.6 - 17.4

this was after hair loss stopped. Are these my DHT levels? I asked something for my hair to tested, he made me get that test.

twilighters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twilighters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twilighters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twilighters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twilighters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twilighters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twilighters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twilighters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twilighters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twilighters has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twilighters has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    how long does it take for rogaine to revitalize hair follicles!!?!

ThreePigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThreePigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThreePigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThreePigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThreePigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThreePigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThreePigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThreePigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThreePigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThreePigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThreePigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    would you rather have all white hair or be completey bald op
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    do i even lift

iainf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iainf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iainf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iainf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iainf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iainf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iainf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iainf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iainf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iainf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iainf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by twilighters View Post
    how long does it take for rogaine to revitalize hair follicles!!?!
    6-12 months

brahgod is on a distinguished road. (+10) brahgod is on a distinguished road. (+10) brahgod is on a distinguished road. (+10) brahgod is on a distinguished road. (+10) brahgod is on a distinguished road. (+10) brahgod is on a distinguished road. (+10) brahgod is on a distinguished road. (+10) brahgod is on a distinguished road. (+10) brahgod is on a distinguished road. (+10) brahgod is on a distinguished road. (+10) brahgod is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    you are one stupid ****

So OP, please explain why the **** you were using letro. Did you get gyno on cycle?

Originally Posted by ThreePigs View Post
    would you rather have all white hair or be completey bald op
    Funny thing that during childhood/puberty I had heaps of grey hairs all over my head.

Then they completely went away when I hit age 18/19 and started lifting/watching my diet.

Still have some, like 5-10 hairs maybe lol.

Originally Posted by iainf View Post
    So OP, please explain why the **** you were using letro. Did you get gyno on cycle?
    Pubertal gyno and it would get worse with lifting --> Elevated T levels --> Conversion to Estradiol etc.

brahgod is on a distinguished road. (+10) brahgod is on a distinguished road. (+10) brahgod is on a distinguished road. (+10) brahgod is on a distinguished road. (+10) brahgod is on a distinguished road. (+10) brahgod is on a distinguished road. (+10) brahgod is on a distinguished road. (+10) brahgod is on a distinguished road. (+10) brahgod is on a distinguished road. (+10) brahgod is on a distinguished road. (+10) brahgod is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by iainf View Post
    he just wanted sum sick gains bro 19 years old bro need more test a heahhdsahfah

Im not even kidding, it was a LOT. Couldn't even sleep/touch my head. Hair follicles felt like they were on fire :S

Can you do something with this?

DHEAS: 9.4 umol/L

range 7.6 - 17.4

this was after hair loss stopped. Are these my DHT levels? I asked something for my hair to tested, he made me get that test.

no thats dehydroepiandrosterone. DHT is dihydrotestosterone. theres not much a blood test could tell you about hair anyway.

it is known that estrogen plays a part in hair growth so when you take that out it will negatively affect you hair. that coupled with the resulting test and DHT rise would be a massive change in your hormonal profile.

there are many cases of AIs causing hair loss in men and women but for the most part it seems to be temporary. most people lose 50-100 hairs a day. this increases a lot when you have MPB but nowhere near 2000-3000 hairs.

in case you didnt know telogen effluvium is when a sudden shock or trauma(physical, mental, or in this case hormonal) basically shuts off the hair follicles. normally 90% of hair follicles are in the anagen(gorwth) phase. the shock puts them in the telogen(sleep/resting) phase which is when the hair is normally shed. this is what happened. a large number of your hair follicles suddenly shut off.

I am not a bodybuilder bicepcurlbro's Avatar
    bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bicepcurlbro is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    which ai and for how long did you stay on cycle