zhrutlan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zhrutlan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zhrutlan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zhrutlan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zhrutlan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zhrutlan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zhrutlan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zhrutlan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zhrutlan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zhrutlan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zhrutlan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Targeting thigh fat.

I know that targeting certain areas of fat is extremely hard if not impossible, but any tips to get rid of that upper thigh fatness would be appreciated. I am losing weight at a pretty decent rate, but I think these fatty thighs are the last thing to go. Thoughts?
    I am Ratdawg.

I rape back 2k+

The Legion of Good Samaritans.

*S&P Crew*
    *Misc Baseball Crew*

Thinking about the next 100 feet.

With those who don't give a damn about baseball, I can only sympathize. I do not resent them. I am even willing to concede that many of them are physically clean, good to their mothers and in favor of world peace. But while the game is on, I can't think of anything to say to them. ~Art Hill

Chango99 is just really nice. (+1000) Chango99 is just really nice. (+1000) Chango99 is just really nice. (+1000) Chango99 is just really nice. (+1000) Chango99 is just really nice. (+1000) Chango99 is just really nice. (+1000) Chango99 is just really nice. (+1000) Chango99 is just really nice. (+1000) Chango99 is just really nice. (+1000) Chango99 is just really nice. (+1000) Chango99 is just really nice. (+1000)

slopecarver will become famous soon enough. (+50) slopecarver will become famous soon enough. (+50) slopecarver will become famous soon enough. (+50) slopecarver will become famous soon enough. (+50) slopecarver will become famous soon enough. (+50) slopecarver will become famous soon enough. (+50) slopecarver will become famous soon enough. (+50) slopecarver will become famous soon enough. (+50) slopecarver will become famous soon enough. (+50) slopecarver will become famous soon enough. (+50) slopecarver will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Too much miscing, No you can't target it.
    I'm not saying it's genetics but
    It's genetics.
    Transformation: 288Lbs [≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡---------------------] 10%, Currently down 55LBs since February. Goal ~ 200Lbs
    Sometimes I accidentally give reps when I meant to give negs.

In Starvation Mode Brklyns_Finest's Avatar
    Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My fat always comes off last on my chest, and also my ass, to the point where I have to buy pants and shorts a couple sizes bigger than my waist size just to be able to fit into them.

We all have those areas, just cut until they're gone.
    275->180->248... Next stop, 150

"It ain't about how hard you can hit. Its about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward, how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!" ---Rocky Balboa

"Don't let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something stand in the way of your doing it. The time will pass anyway; we might just as well put that passing time to the best possible use."

DISCIPLINE + PATIENCE = SUCCESS

phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by zhrutlan View Post
    I know that targeting certain areas of fat is extremely hard if not impossible, but any tips to get rid of that upper thigh fatness would be appreciated. I am losing weight at a pretty decent rate, but I think these fatty thighs are the last thing to go. Thoughts?
    My thought is if you are losing at a "pretty decent rate"then continue on with your program and you will lean out everywhere (including thighs). Just takes time my friend.
    Only a life lived for others, is a life worthwhile.

zhrutlan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zhrutlan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zhrutlan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zhrutlan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zhrutlan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zhrutlan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zhrutlan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zhrutlan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zhrutlan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zhrutlan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zhrutlan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by slopecarver View Post
    Too much miscing, No you can't target it.
    I'm not saying it's genetics but
    It's genetics.
    I've always been in good shape up until about a year ago. Being fat is definitely not in my jeans. Putting on about 50 pounds in a year will give you some chunky legs. On the way back down though.

Originally Posted by phoenixr2 View Post
    My thought is if you are losing at a "pretty decent rate"then continue on with your program and you will lean out everywhere (including thighs). Just takes time my friend.
    Patience. I have none.
    I am Ratdawg.

I rape back 2k+

*S&P Crew*
    *Misc Baseball Crew*

With those who don't give a damn about baseball, I can only sympathize. I do not resent them. I am even willing to concede that many of them are physically clean, good to their mothers and in favor of world peace. But while the game is on, I can't think of anything to say to them. ~Art Hill

StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    no such thing as targeting fat

either lose BF in general or build up that muscle under the fat

-StrongMeat-
    "Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily." -Napoleon Bonaparte-

-~~ The Auburn University Crew ~~-

Originally Posted by StrongMeat View Post
    no such thing as targeting fat

either lose BF in general or build up that muscle under the fat

-StrongMeat-
    Brings up another question. If I start incorporating more leg workouts into my workouts, should that also help lean out my thighs? Always have this retarded thought that it will just make them bigger.
    I am Ratdawg.

I rape back 2k+

*S&P Crew*
    *Misc Baseball Crew*

Chango99 is just really nice. (+1000) Chango99 is just really nice. (+1000) Chango99 is just really nice. (+1000) Chango99 is just really nice. (+1000) Chango99 is just really nice. (+1000) Chango99 is just really nice. (+1000) Chango99 is just really nice. (+1000) Chango99 is just really nice. (+1000) Chango99 is just really nice. (+1000) Chango99 is just really nice. (+1000) Chango99 is just really nice. (+1000)
    PhD in broscience here

there is evidence suggesting that cardio, specifically just running, will reduce leg size.

StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by zhrutlan View Post
    Brings up another question. If I start incorporating more leg workouts into my workouts, should that also help lean out my thighs? Always have this retarded thought that it will just make them bigger.
    yes bigger but the shape/appearance of your legs will look different barring any new fat gains

best bet is just continuing to cut normally

-StrongMeat-
    "Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily." -Napoleon Bonaparte-

-~~ The Auburn University Crew ~~-

Originally Posted by Chango99 View Post
    PhD in broscience here

there is evidence suggesting that cardio, specifically just running, will reduce leg size.
    LMAO good I have been doing spin class twice a week (which is hard as phuuuuck) and 30 min of cardio on the other days.
    I am Ratdawg.

I rape back 2k+

*S&P Crew*
    *Misc Baseball Crew*

Stay Strong all year long alex2363's Avatar
    alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    squats, and more squats...
    IIFYM crews ....I Reps back.
    Traditional Wet Shave Crew / I can't hardly wait for tomorrow to come so I can lift then Wet Shave again.

Bhigs23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bhigs23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bhigs23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bhigs23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bhigs23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bhigs23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bhigs23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bhigs23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bhigs23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bhigs23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bhigs23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Keep hitting it hard and the weight will come off!

Originally Posted by alex2363 View Post
    squats, and more squats...
    I was afraid of that..Knees are phucking shot from catching for 15 years so I'm hoping that leg press and the squat machine will suffice.
    I am Ratdawg.

I rape back 2k+

*S&P Crew*
    *Misc Baseball Crew*