Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Take notes

Lookatthepeaks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lookatthepeaks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lookatthepeaks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lookatthepeaks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lookatthepeaks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lookatthepeaks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lookatthepeaks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lookatthepeaks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lookatthepeaks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lookatthepeaks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lookatthepeaks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Angry Take notes

You're never gonna have peaks like me if you stuff your face with bread. Cut the carbs, eat lots of chicken, cook with water or olive oil, train with small weights for more reps when you're fat and more weight to get that blast.
    I can smile and I have a monstrous vein from my forehead to my ear. Chances are, you'll never have the veins I have or the peaks to go with it, but you can cut sugar and carbs and get ripped.

Sincerely,

Shredded, ripped, with the largest peaks off record.

toddmclain02 is just really nice. (+1000) toddmclain02 is just really nice. (+1000) toddmclain02 is just really nice. (+1000) toddmclain02 is just really nice. (+1000) toddmclain02 is just really nice. (+1000) toddmclain02 is just really nice. (+1000) toddmclain02 is just really nice. (+1000) toddmclain02 is just really nice. (+1000) toddmclain02 is just really nice. (+1000) toddmclain02 is just really nice. (+1000) toddmclain02 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Lookatthepeaks View Post
    You're never gonna have peaks like me if you stuff your face with bread. Cut the carbs, eat lots of chicken, cook with water or olive oil, train with small weights for more reps when you're fat and more weight to get that blast.
    I can smile and I have a monstrous vein from my forehead to my ear. Chances are, you'll never have the veins I have or the peaks to go with it, but you can cut sugar and carbs and get ripped.

Sincerely,

Wow, what an introduction to the forums.... Do you masterbate in the mirror?
    Starting Weight 255lbs. 2/1/2011
    Best weight so far 187lbs 5/1/2012 - Then got a hot gf a boat and gained fat lol...
    Starting again for the finish line of 180lbs - 11/1/2012 @ 201lbs

sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    looks like someone joined just to troll. i hope you get banned soon. dumba**.
    Powerlifter convert. Follow on instagram Sharpie_bendingbarbells

Most recent comp lifts: 405/305/475

ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Sincerely,

Man I can't wait to look as shredded as you do in your avi.....ohwaitaminute

Lookatthepeaks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lookatthepeaks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lookatthepeaks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lookatthepeaks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lookatthepeaks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lookatthepeaks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lookatthepeaks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lookatthepeaks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lookatthepeaks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lookatthepeaks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lookatthepeaks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by sharpieblet View Post
    looks like someone joined just to troll. i hope you get banned soon. dumba**.
    Whatever.
    At least I'm able to say I have the tightest glutes and the biggest peaks. You look skinny if that's you in your avy. I'm well over 200lbs. You're 146lbs? Couldn't be that muscular at that weight moreso than being ripped lean. I'm shredded. You don't even wanna see my peaks.

Dreamchasers Anonymous loseitall90210's Avatar
    loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol @ the username..
    March 1st -June 1st Weight Loss:
    3-2: 226 | 3-9:223 | 3-16: 219 | 3-23: 215.5 | 3-30: 215 | Month Total: 11 POUNDS
    4-6: 212 | 4-13: 211 | 4-20: 208 | 4-27: 203.5 | Month Total: 8.5 POUNDS
    5-4: 200.5 | 5-11: xxx | 5-18: xxx | 5-25: xxx | Month Total:
    Final Weigh-in | 6-1: xxx

“Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.”

“Great minds have purposes; little minds have wishes. Little minds are subdued by misfortunes; great minds rise above them.”

I'm not here to belittle anyone or flaunt my peaks; I'm just giving lessons on burning fat.

A. Stay away from bread, sugar, flours and carbs.
    B. Starch is not your friend.
    C. The only way to effectively keep weight off and stuff your face is chicken and veggies. I personally don't eat steak because red meat's terrible for you. Chicken is digestible, lean, can be made a million ways and goes good with anything.

And finally, I'm sure there are a few who wanna stuff their cheeks full of snickers, butterfingers or candy bars, but those saturated fats and sugars are EXTREMELY hard to burn off even if you're lifting like myself. I don't even give myself a day's rest with lifting and never tore a muscle.

toddmclain02 is just really nice. (+1000) toddmclain02 is just really nice. (+1000) toddmclain02 is just really nice. (+1000) toddmclain02 is just really nice. (+1000) toddmclain02 is just really nice. (+1000) toddmclain02 is just really nice. (+1000) toddmclain02 is just really nice. (+1000) toddmclain02 is just really nice. (+1000) toddmclain02 is just really nice. (+1000) toddmclain02 is just really nice. (+1000) toddmclain02 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Whatever.
    At least I'm able to say I have the tightest glutes and the biggest peaks. You look skinny if that's you in your avy. I'm well over 200lbs. You're 146lbs? Couldn't be that muscular at that weight moreso than being ripped lean. I'm shredded. You don't even wanna see my peaks.
    LMAO!!! Tight glutes at 271lbs... I don't care who you are... thats some funny sh*t right there.. Go troll some other site

Arnold Schwarzenegger weighed around 250lbs in his off season. You should probably lose about 70 lbs of fat and then come back and troll with a pic.
    Best weight so far 187lbs 5/1/2012 - Then got a hot gf a boat and gained fat lol...

Originally Posted by toddmclain02 View Post
    LMAO!!! Tight glutes at 271lbs... I don't care who you are... thats some funny sh*t right there.. Go troll some other site

Arnold Schwarzenegger weighed around 250lbs in his off season. You should probably lose about 70 lbs of fat and then come back and troll with a pic.
    I'm comfy. Are you?
    The veins speak volumes, the peaks touch the skies, the glutes causes earthquakes. You could pull it off as well if you gained weight.

CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP is either a troll or an *******...but he is right about the chicken. I love chicken. Best protein source I've ever encountered..and so tasty!
    PATH OF IRON:
    "Inspiration for the Neo-Renaissance Weightlifter"

[pathofiron.net]

Dreamchasers Anonymous loseitall90210's Avatar
    loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by lookatthepeaks View Post
    i'm not here to belittle anyone or flaunt my peaks;
    lol
    March 1st -June 1st Weight Loss:
    3-2: 226 | 3-9:223 | 3-16: 219 | 3-23: 215.5 | 3-30: 215 | Month Total: 11 POUNDS
    4-6: 212 | 4-13: 211 | 4-20: 208 | 4-27: 203.5 | Month Total: 8.5 POUNDS
    5-4: 200.5 | 5-11: xxx | 5-18: xxx | 5-25: xxx | Month Total:
    Final Weigh-in | 6-1: xxx

“Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.”

“Great minds have purposes; little minds have wishes. Little minds are subdued by misfortunes; great minds rise above them.”

BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Some people might take this **** seriously.. OP, get off this site.

I'm comfy. Are you?
    The veins speak volumes, the peaks touch the skies, the glutes causes earthquakes. You could pull it off as well if you gained weight.
    I LIKE BIG BUTTS AND I CAN NOT LIE!!! You must be some rap guys girlfriend... but who understands you rap guy's girlfriends'

Originally Posted by CanadianEric View Post
    OP is either a troll or an *******...but he is right about the chicken. I love chicken. Best protein source I've ever encountered..and so tasty!
    You don't have to name call. That's being immature.
    And of course I'm right about chicken.

It's not only tasty and lean but it actually contains energy, can be filling in thick cuts and is easy to burn. Chicken and veggies are the way to go. In addition to that, I'll take a protein shake or have a cap of olive oil (of course you can substitute that with Omega-3 fattys that are natural. Fish oils that are distilled or cod liver oil), but mostly, I stay away from the foods that contain sugar and water.

Some people think that eating lettuce is the way to go. Well, news flash, lettuce is loaded with water and is slightly sugary in a sense. Even if you're worried about costs for veggies, invest money into Zucchini, chicken, sazon and veggies that DO NOT TASTE SWEET THE SLIGHTEST. This includes corn.

Originally Posted by toddmclain02 View Post
    I LIKE BIG BUTTS AND I CAN NOT LIE!!! You must be some rap guys girlfriend... but who understands you rap guy's girlfriends'
    Sorry. I'm a Lite Fm kinda guy.

Cb750 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cb750 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cb750 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cb750 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cb750 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cb750 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cb750 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cb750 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cb750 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cb750 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is just the laugh I needed today thank you. Now foad.

msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You's guys got trolloled

Shankapotamus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shankapotamus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shankapotamus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shankapotamus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shankapotamus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shankapotamus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shankapotamus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shankapotamus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shankapotamus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shankapotamus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shankapotamus is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    People, you must not feed the troll. Look at the username and his posts, he is obviously mocking the broscience that is posted here.

krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I actually enjoyed his little rant. LOL; especially the one about carbs being bad; stuffin face with chicken and veggies only; oh, especially the one about red meat being bad for you LOL
    www.grazethesky.com

Originally Posted by krete77 View Post
    I actually enjoyed his little rant. LOL; especially the one about carbs being bad; stuffin face with chicken and veggies only; oh, especially the one about red meat being bad for you LOL
    I just got done taking a crap. Know why?
    Because what I'm eating is able to be digested. You can crap with red meat, but you're not ridding it from sticking to your colon. Yes, it's a high energy food, but chicken's just as good and is honestly a more variable meat type.

So in essence, I worked out, my peaks are giggity, my glutes are rock hard and my abs are burning, all whilst putting on weight and burning it at a steady pace. Try that with steak any day of the week.

Remember, I didn't get a veins popping from my forehead from straining to crap, I got it from being jacked.

teariki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) teariki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) teariki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    not a single fuk was given

In Starvation Mode Brklyns_Finest's Avatar
    Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50)

It's not only tasty and lean but it actually contains energy, can be filling in thick cuts and is easy to burn. Chicken and veggies are the way to go. In addition to that, I'll take a protein shake or have a cap of olive oil (of course you can substitute that with Omega-3 fattys that are natural. Fish oils that are distilled or cod liver oil), but mostly, I stay away from the foods that contain sugar and water.

Some people think that eating lettuce is the way to go. Well, news flash, lettuce is loaded with water and is slightly sugary in a sense. Even if you're worried about costs for veggies, invest money into Zucchini, chicken, sazon and veggies that DO NOT TASTE SWEET THE SLIGHTEST. This includes corn.
    water is the devil apparently...
    275->180->248... Next stop, 150

"It ain't about how hard you can hit. Its about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward, how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!" ---Rocky Balboa

"Don't let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something stand in the way of your doing it. The time will pass anyway; we might just as well put that passing time to the best possible use."

DISCIPLINE + PATIENCE = SUCCESS

JWay713 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JWay713 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JWay713 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JWay713 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JWay713 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JWay713 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JWay713 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JWay713 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JWay713 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JWay713 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JWay713 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

LOL immature is coming on this site to say you are ripped as phuck and not having a pic to back it up. Im not saying Im not most fit person but dude come one. Sh!t like what your saying is very misleading and REAL info can be found in the stickies... Go look at your glutes in the mirror a little more and troll somewhere else

BigD208 is not very helpful. (-500) BigD208 is not very helpful. (-500) BigD208 is not very helpful. (-500) BigD208 is not very helpful. (-500) BigD208 is not very helpful. (-500) BigD208 is not very helpful. (-500) BigD208 is not very helpful. (-500) BigD208 is not very helpful. (-500) BigD208 is not very helpful. (-500) BigD208 is not very helpful. (-500) BigD208 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Do you do custom meal plans?

Should I just give you my credit card number right now?

JWay713 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JWay713 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JWay713 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JWay713 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JWay713 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JWay713 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JWay713 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JWay713 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JWay713 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JWay713 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JWay713 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Brklyns_Finest View Post
    water is the devil apparently...
    Dude never drink water man... Its bad for you son. Drink SODA and High calorie beverages... Damn these trolls telling you to drink water...

Originally Posted by JWay713 View Post
    LOL immature is coming on this site to say you are ripped as phuck and not having a pic to back it up. Im not saying Im not most fit person but dude come one. Sh!t like what your saying is very misleading and REAL info can be found in the stickies... Go look at your glutes in the mirror a little more and troll somewhere else
    A. Any male interested in me posting a pic obviously has some problems to deal with. But to answer your question, yes, I have pics and I'm willing to bet I put everyone to shame. These are skinny bodybuilders, brah. I'm a big bodybuilder.

B. What have I said that's misleading?

Anyone that wants to continue being fat can take advice from these "skinny" guys who think they're "lean muscle".
    My methods work. You mad brah? I'm not. I'm comfy.
    Here's the facts.

Chicken is lean, high energy, tasty meat that's easy to burn off.
    Steak is red meat. Meaning that without colon cleansers, you're not able to rid your body of the "extras". At least not immediately. Yes. Red meat's terrible for you. Trust me, there are loads of alternatives to getting higher intakes of prtein, whether it be a shake, a bar, peanut butter or eating insects.
    I've stuck with the same diet of chicken, veggies, shakes, vitamin stirred water and sometimes fruit. (I'm not fond of sugar) It works!

You don't need to eat lettuce because you'll get enough water if you just drink to flush out. No sugar, no water from veggies, no red meat, lots of prten and vitamins.

I could go for twinkie or a big mac with fries. But the fact is, I don't. Once you study what processed food is and learn about ln meats and hearty veggies...nah, not gonna kid ya....my peaks are awesome.

ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    A. Any male interested in me posting a pic obviously has some problems to deal with. But to answer your question, yes, I have pics and I'm willing to bet I put everyone to shame. These are skinny bodybuilders, brah. I'm a big bodybuilder.

Anyone that wants to continue being fat can take advice from these "skinny" guys who think they're "lean muscle".
    Here's the facts.

Steak is red meat. Meaning that without colon cleansers, you're not able to rid your body of the "extras". At least not immediately. Yes. Red meat's terrible for you. Trust me, there are loads of alternatives to getting higher intakes of prtein, whether it be a shake, a bar, peanut butter or eating insects.
    I've stuck with the same diet of chicken, veggies, shakes, vitamin stirred water and sometimes fruit. (I'm not fond of sugar) It works!

You don't need to eat lettuce because you'll get enough water if you just drink to flush out. No sugar, no water from veggies, no red meat, lots of prten and vitamins.

I could go for twinkie or a big mac with fries. But the fact is, I don't. Once you study what processed food is and learn about ln meats and hearty veggies...nah, not gonna kid ya....my peaks are awesome.
    k brah....I've been a big burly guy before...I hated it...feel much better being lean, you want to be huge to the point where you can't move that's your thing....I love how I've progressed and wouldn't want it any other way.

Here's the facts.

A.We just want proof is all. Makes you look like a massive troll.
    B. No water from veggies? Wouldnt that supress a little hunger? and whats the matter with extra water from veggies?

v4micajr will become famous soon enough. (+50) v4micajr will become famous soon enough. (+50) v4micajr will become famous soon enough. (+50) v4micajr will become famous soon enough. (+50) v4micajr will become famous soon enough. (+50) v4micajr will become famous soon enough. (+50) v4micajr will become famous soon enough. (+50) v4micajr will become famous soon enough. (+50) v4micajr will become famous soon enough. (+50) v4micajr will become famous soon enough. (+50) v4micajr will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol at peaks

~Yesterday you said tomorrow~

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit. "

May 23, 2011- 273lbs.... havent looked back

krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I just got done taking a crap. Know why?
    Because what I'm eating is able to be digested. You can crap with red meat, but you're not ridding it from sticking to your colon. Yes, it's a high energy food, but chicken's just as good and is honestly a more variable meat type.

So in essence, I worked out, my peaks are giggity, my glutes are rock hard and my abs are burning, all whilst putting on weight and burning it at a steady pace. Try that with steak any day of the week.

Remember, I didn't get a veins popping from my forehead from straining to crap, I got it from being jacked.
    LOL! How the hell are you not banned lol

Keep it up though..I enjoy the lulz
    www.grazethesky.com