Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Take notes

Lookatthepeaks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lookatthepeaks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lookatthepeaks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lookatthepeaks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lookatthepeaks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lookatthepeaks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lookatthepeaks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lookatthepeaks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lookatthepeaks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lookatthepeaks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lookatthepeaks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by JWay713 View Post
    A.We just want proof is all. Makes you look like a massive troll.
    B. No water from veggies? Wouldnt that supress a little hunger? and whats the matter with extra water from veggies?
    A. I'll post some soon. Just don't bother sharing how you're gonna fap over em.
    B. How much simpler do I have to spell it out by NO WATER FROM VEGGIES. It means absolutely no water from veggies; period. Water from veggies isn't exactly the most healthy option unless you want to retain fluids.

If women followed this method, they wouldn't be fat after pregnancy.
    Just think, I like Ralph Cramden, but I also have to admit that I can't laugh at the guy forever being that he's a plumper. Really makes me sick to know so many people DON'T care about thir health.