carltonbanks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carltonbanks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carltonbanks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carltonbanks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carltonbanks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carltonbanks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Workout log app for iphone

Hey can anyone recommend me a good app that lets you log workouts on iphone which also syncs with pc? would help me alot!

-no need for excercise database, got a routine im following
    -if it could show progress with graphs and such it would be great!
    -doesnt matter if it cost a bit
    -a clean and organized looking app

xbuckethead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    There's a perfectly good app built into your phone called "notes" haha. Seriously no clunky app to load up, no need to search through pages and pages of workouts and scroll menus. You can even easily add in your own custom exercises. Super easy to use.

The only down side is no sync to pc but even better you can create a folder in your email for workout logs and email it from your notes to yourself so you can access your log from any pc, phone, or Internet capable device.

bolayer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Strong app

You have seriously got to use an App simply called "Strong". I found it a couple months ago, and will never write anything down again! It's so simple to use, and you can put in your own exercises, and it will even allow you to email out yourself (or friends) your workout routines and all progress made. I read these forums a good bit and never post, but it is such an easy, no BS app to use that I just had to get an account and tell you. Let me know what you think! I would give you a link but I can't since I don't have enough posts. I just googled "apple app store strong workout" and it's the first link!

carltonbanks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carltonbanks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carltonbanks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carltonbanks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carltonbanks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carltonbanks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by xbuckethead View Post
    There's a perfectly good app built into your phone called "notes" haha. Seriously no clunky app to load up, no need to search through pages and pages of workouts and scroll menus. You can even easily add in your own custom exercises. Super easy to use.

The only down side is no sync to pc but even better you can create a folder in your email for workout logs and email it from your notes to yourself so you can access your log from any pc, phone, or Internet capable device.
    I guess i could use notes but its not really organized and easy to track progress in my opinion thats why im looking for a app that makes workout logs better

Originally Posted by bolayer View Post
    You have seriously got to use an App simply called "Strong". I found it a couple months ago, and will never write anything down again! It's so simple to use, and you can put in your own exercises, and it will even allow you to email out yourself (or friends) your workout routines and all progress made. I read these forums a good bit and never post, but it is such an easy, no BS app to use that I just had to get an account and tell you. Let me know what you think! I would give you a link but I can't since I don't have enough posts. I just googled "apple app store strong workout" and it's the first link!
    i'll check it out !

djlogik is just really nice. (+1000) djlogik is just really nice. (+1000) djlogik is just really nice. (+1000) djlogik is just really nice. (+1000) djlogik is just really nice. (+1000) djlogik is just really nice. (+1000) djlogik is just really nice. (+1000) djlogik is just really nice. (+1000) djlogik is just really nice. (+1000) djlogik is just really nice. (+1000) djlogik is just really nice. (+1000)
    I use Jefit, http://www.http://jefit.com. You can create your own routine from the list of exercises in the database (even has shot animations to show how to do the lifts), or you can download one of the numerous routines created by others. Then, as you workout you track your reps/sets per exercise. It will track your PRs and even estimate your 1RM. It then syncs with the jefit website where you can see your progress in graphs for lifts, benchmark progress, body comp, etc. Probably one of the easiest I have used so far and like the way it tracks my PRs.

bf527365 is just really nice. (+1000) bf527365 is just really nice. (+1000) bf527365 is just really nice. (+1000) bf527365 is just really nice. (+1000) bf527365 is just really nice. (+1000) bf527365 is just really nice. (+1000) bf527365 is just really nice. (+1000) bf527365 is just really nice. (+1000) bf527365 is just really nice. (+1000) bf527365 is just really nice. (+1000) bf527365 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Agree notepad is great for it c mon man you lift but are so lazy you. Néed a app to log your thing, haha this generation needs a app for phuckin everything, haha I'm wit u tho there good sometimes, but your best bet is notepad on the iPhone to log workouts
    Hey

FitWhiteboard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Fitness Whiteboard

Hey guys, can't immediately solve your problem, but we are developing exactly what you are looking for. Follow us @fitwhiteboard for details...