DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

8.5 weeks out and 5.2 weeks out BACK pics

Hey guys I posted this first pic about 3 weeks ago. The second two pics are from today, ill be 5 weeks away saturday. What do you all think? Legs are almost completely in, lower abs have a thin layer, basically just lower back and glutes to go.

I know I should supinate my wrists on double bi, the bis are flattening out the way I did it.
    Sudbury Ontario championships july june 11 2011 - 5th light heavy weight class
    London Ontario championships nov 26 2011 - 2nd heavy weight class

Next shows - Missisauga championship May 19th and Ontario championship June 2nd

TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000) TheNaturalOak is just really nice. (+1000)
    look good but I'd say u still have a ways to go.

Hard to tell lower back in new shots because you're bending so far back causing skin folds.

but looking at your arms/delts you could look good for the 8.5wks but ~5 is going to be cutting it short imo.

ofc we need front/leg shots too to make accurate judgements

gl hf!
    Visit My Current Log -> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144888731

FitnessModel45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FitnessModel45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FitnessModel45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FitnessModel45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FitnessModel45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FitnessModel45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FitnessModel45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FitnessModel45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FitnessModel45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FitnessModel45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FitnessModel45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I agree with the comment above. You look like you're a little behind for 5 weeks out, the back looks a little soft IMHO. You can either sprint to the end now, or pick a later show. Regardless though, keep at it bro, you're gonna get to your goal eventually so long as you stay determined.

youngnjacked has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) youngnjacked has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) youngnjacked has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) youngnjacked has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) youngnjacked has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) youngnjacked has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) youngnjacked has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) youngnjacked has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) youngnjacked has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) youngnjacked has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) youngnjacked has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    im impressed, however, i would say instead of leaning back, try standing up straight and bringing lats out wider by flexing your abs in the front while focusing on bicept contraction..............we have similar bodies dude

IronMan2010 is just really nice. (+1000) IronMan2010 is just really nice. (+1000) IronMan2010 is just really nice. (+1000) IronMan2010 is just really nice. (+1000) IronMan2010 is just really nice. (+1000) IronMan2010 is just really nice. (+1000) IronMan2010 is just really nice. (+1000) IronMan2010 is just really nice. (+1000) IronMan2010 is just really nice. (+1000) IronMan2010 is just really nice. (+1000) IronMan2010 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Have a very good back man, lats look great
    "Success is a journey, Not a destination"

"Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder, but nobody wanna lift some heavy ass weights!" -
    Ronnie Coleman

"Yeahhhhhh buddy" -
    King Ronnie!

DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey guys. I dont think im behind. My back and glutes are the last to come in. Everything else is very tight right now. Also I know some of you guys diet very slow and long. I always diet quick and retain all my mass. I compete in the open... ; ) Im 4.5 weeks into diet and down from 242 to 221.... So another 5 and 7 weeks I should easily lose 8 lbs of fat, which is what I estimate is left. I dont cheat on the diet, and have done 40-60 mins daily of cardio. My last show I dieted 7.5 weeks and started out fatter than this time, at 5 weeks out right now I am where I was at about 2 weeks out last time. So essentially I have an extra 3 weeks, and I estimated I needed 2 weeks or so last time to really dial in. I was by no means soft. If im behind at 4 weeks out, ill throw in some extra goodies, I dont use any fat burners if its not needed.

Thanks guys! I will post up pics at 4 weeks out. All mandatories

Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I believe you are non natural correct? If you are not natural you're good man. Lots of "magic" happens those last 4-6 weeks. I honestly look like a different person from week 4 to the show as I'm sure you do. You made DRAMATIC changes in just 3 weeks and you have lots of time.

Originally Posted by Flex500 View Post
    I believe you are non natural correct? If you are not natural you're good man. Lots of "magic" happens those last 4-6 weeks. I honestly look like a different person from week 4 to the show as I'm sure you do. You made DRAMATIC changes in just 3 weeks and you have lots of time.

I figured im on track. I know alot of the natty guys are shredded far out and may mispercieve a non nattys condition. The first shot was actually 7.5 weeks out! so not even three weeks apart. I noticed that when I looked at the same photo tagged in my profile... Yah I love the last few weeks! Im changing daily, no fat burners, just some help for water retention a few days ago, as im doing my peak trial right now. Ill be peaking for 4 weeks out. Ill post some pics up. havent really added my hardeners either. If im behind at 4-2 weeks out, ill throw in some drenbuterol Great part is, my higher level show is 2 weeks after anyways. So if im good ill up my cals up just a smidge under or around maintnance, if I need to lose another thin layer on the glutes I can diet at a slight defecit to lose a lb. Im on the fourth day of my peak trial, and holy ****! The water is coming off like crazy! Lovin it!

Will the rebound affect from peaking for first show make it more difficult for me to get hard in two weeks? I plan to cut water around 8 or 10 friday night and my show is relatively early, 5pm night show. Even then ill drink a bottle with breakfast and one a bit after pre judge. I plan to do two junk loads 2 hours before pre and night and I will def have a cheat meal with some desert that night, no binging and back on the diet next day. Will I be able to clean up quick enough to peak again shortly? Thanks flex, always enjoy your posts the most on here! No offense to anyone else, theres some solid posters, but I see so many people on here compete as nattys : (

Originally Posted by youngnjacked View Post
    im impressed, however, i would say instead of leaning back, try standing up straight and bringing lats out wider by flexing your abs in the front while focusing on bicept contraction..............we have similar bodies dude
    Ill try this next time. I have high lats and a long torso, So I try to make my lats appear low as possible. I naturally have some good width, so if i sacrifice some of that im not to worried. But ill give it a go!