kboychuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kboychuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kboychuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kboychuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kboychuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kboychuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kboychuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kboychuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kboychuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kboychuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kboychuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

any advice or opinions on Bikini WBFF?

Hi, I competed in MABBA novice this march in bikini novice short, I placed 9th out of 17th, which isn't as good as I was hoping but that was 3 and a half months training. I have continued to eat clean and train the same and want to compete in the WBFF bikini July 7th of this year. I don't really have to concentrate on getting lean as I'm pretty lean already, just wanted to know if anyone had any advice on what WBFF looks for or any suggestions on maybe body parts I should focus more on and what not, thanks very much!! I will post a pic of me march 17th from MABBA novice
    Attached Images

rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    work on your posing. your legs are not where they shoud be, you are bending your knees and you look stiff and unnatural. You are somehow poking out your stomach making it look puffed out and the left hip is too far back. Also work on your facial expressions, it looks like you are thinking too hard about the posing and not smiling a "look this is easy and fun" smile.

Wbff like a lot more movement on stage than other orgs, and you need to be able to pose well to even think of doing their shows. bikini is very much about stage presentation, especially in wbff.

Also choose a better color suit, white is not a really good choice unless you are going to go darker in the tan.
    www.bikinisandbiceps.com
    IG@bikinisandbiceps

MPH, CPT and Nutrition and Wellness Coach

No one is going to care more about your progress than you. Everyone else is too busy chasing their own. You either do what you need to do to progress, or you remain where you are. The choice is yours.