xelnanga will become famous soon enough. (+50) xelnanga will become famous soon enough. (+50) xelnanga will become famous soon enough. (+50) xelnanga will become famous soon enough. (+50) xelnanga will become famous soon enough. (+50) xelnanga will become famous soon enough. (+50) xelnanga will become famous soon enough. (+50) xelnanga will become famous soon enough. (+50) xelnanga will become famous soon enough. (+50) xelnanga will become famous soon enough. (+50) xelnanga will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Effect of Dieting when sick

Hey guys,

normally I would just use the search function and look up the good information the forum has to offer, but I was wondering if someone knew the effects of dieting (cutting bf) when sick. I'm sick now and I'm wondering if I should just take a few days off from working out and relaxing the diet and trying to eat more food.

Thanks!

Ampoliros will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ampoliros will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ampoliros will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ampoliros will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ampoliros will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ampoliros will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ampoliros will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ampoliros will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ampoliros will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ampoliros will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ampoliros will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by xelnanga View Post
    Hey guys,

normally I would just use the search function and look up the good information the forum has to offer, but I was wondering if someone knew the effects of dieting (cutting bf) when sick. I'm sick now and I'm wondering if I should just take a few days off from working out and relaxing the diet and trying to eat more food.

Thanks!
    Sick how?

nobrah is just really nice. (+1000) nobrah is just really nice. (+1000) nobrah is just really nice. (+1000) nobrah is just really nice. (+1000) nobrah is just really nice. (+1000) nobrah is just really nice. (+1000) nobrah is just really nice. (+1000) nobrah is just really nice. (+1000) nobrah is just really nice. (+1000) nobrah is just really nice. (+1000) nobrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Unless you can't keep food down, try to eat a regular healthy diet at maintenance. Cutting calories would be unwise given that your body needs the nutrients to defend itself on top of normal functioning. Also take a break from the gym, you're not going to waste away in a few days without training. The priority when sick is to provide your body with the tools needed to get better quickly, and rest to allow it time to do so.

adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000)
    if you cant get in enough food have shakes with peanut butter and gatorade
    MUTANT ATHLETE

STRONGLIFTWEAR ATHLETE

instagram-- http://instagram.com/adamroch18

jsfitnesssolutionsllc.com nacersusaf's Avatar
    nacersusaf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nacersusaf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nacersusaf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nacersusaf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nacersusaf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nacersusaf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nacersusaf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nacersusaf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nacersusaf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nacersusaf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nacersusaf has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by adamrochester View Post
    if you cant get in enough food have shakes with peanut butter and gatorade
    I think the Op is saying that they're currently CUTTING, and think that a break from a caloric deficit will help them recover faster. It's not a matter of getting enough to eat, they're asking if they should eat more.

Op, are you just tired of dieting and are using being sick as an excuse to eat more? Just eat how you feel like eating... you don't need to seek out validation from a bunch of jackasses like me on an online forum.
    Owner, JS Fitness Solutions
    www.jsfitnesssolutionsllc.com

Magnum Nutraceuticals Athlete
    hardmagnum.com

xelnanga will become famous soon enough. (+50) xelnanga will become famous soon enough. (+50) xelnanga will become famous soon enough. (+50) xelnanga will become famous soon enough. (+50) xelnanga will become famous soon enough. (+50) xelnanga will become famous soon enough. (+50) xelnanga will become famous soon enough. (+50) xelnanga will become famous soon enough. (+50) xelnanga will become famous soon enough. (+50) xelnanga will become famous soon enough. (+50) xelnanga will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks for the answer guys

Originally Posted by nacersusaf View Post
    I think the Op is saying that they're currently CUTTING, and think that a break from a caloric deficit will help them recover faster. It's not a matter of getting enough to eat, they're asking if they should eat more.

Op, are you just tired of dieting and are using being sick as an excuse to eat more? Just eat how you feel like eating... you don't need to seek out validation from a bunch of jackasses like me on an online forum.
    I do have a cold, and I am cutting currently but ive been consistently keeping a slow steady cut with about 300 calories deficit per day, not that crazy. (also maybe 3 cardio sesh at most per week). It's mostly the coughs and the runny nose that I hate

But yea your post pretty much nailed my question - does eating at a maintenance or a little more help recover faster?