MassBigelow will become famous soon enough. (+50) MassBigelow will become famous soon enough. (+50) MassBigelow will become famous soon enough. (+50) MassBigelow will become famous soon enough. (+50) MassBigelow will become famous soon enough. (+50) MassBigelow will become famous soon enough. (+50) MassBigelow will become famous soon enough. (+50) MassBigelow will become famous soon enough. (+50) MassBigelow will become famous soon enough. (+50) MassBigelow will become famous soon enough. (+50) MassBigelow will become famous soon enough. (+50)

IF - Hard to eat huge meals?

I have been doing IF for about 4 months and I am getting great results. BUT I find it extremely hard to eat such large meals in one setting from a fasted state. My maintenance is 2500kcals so my first meal is 1000-1600kcals. For some reason, I find it hard to eat that much in food for one meal. I sometimes eat half the amount then after 30m-1h, I eat the rest. I typically do a 2 meal/day with substantial "snacks" between.

Does anyone else have this deal?
    Bench: your mum
    Squat: your dad + BW
    Deads: ............

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What's your reason for doing IF
    Yes... I've started a log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159357321

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't like huge meals and I don't feel good after eating them, always feel sluggish and bloated.

Don't force yourself, you don't have to eat like that
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0

MassBigelow will become famous soon enough. (+50) MassBigelow will become famous soon enough. (+50) MassBigelow will become famous soon enough. (+50) MassBigelow will become famous soon enough. (+50) MassBigelow will become famous soon enough. (+50) MassBigelow will become famous soon enough. (+50) MassBigelow will become famous soon enough. (+50) MassBigelow will become famous soon enough. (+50) MassBigelow will become famous soon enough. (+50) MassBigelow will become famous soon enough. (+50) MassBigelow will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by AlwaysTryin View Post
    What's your reason for doing IF
    It is conducive to my lifestyle. I used to eat 6-8 meals/day and it was more difficult managing meal timing when my job requires me to be in a lab all morning. Also, not a fan of breakfast

Originally Posted by naturalguy View Post
    I don't like huge meals and I don't feel good after eating them, always feel sluggish and bloated.

Don't force yourself, you don't have to eat like that
    Since I have been doing IF, my energy levels have been phenomenal after eating large meals. Strange enough, I used to feel like garbage after a huge meal.

PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Eat smaller meals. Problem solved.

Can still IF and not have to eat huge meals. Big misconception.
    BRAINS & GAINS

Strong Mind + Strong Body = UNSTOPPABLE

mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MassBigelow View Post
    I have been doing IF for about 4 months and I am getting great results. BUT I find it extremely hard to eat such large meals in one setting from a fasted state. My maintenance is 2500kcals so my first meal is 1000-1600kcals. For some reason, I find it hard to eat that much in food for one meal. I sometimes eat half the amount then after 30m-1h, I eat the rest. I typically do a 2 meal/day with substantial "snacks" between.

Does anyone else have this deal?
    Maybe spread the calories out a little more, to a point that you enjoy (i.e, less cals in your main meals where you're struggling, more in those snacks)?

I do IF just for the shorter eating windows which helps me limit my calories while cutting, and TBH eating huge meals has never been a problem for me (I could put away 2 k cal without a problem).

Good luck, hope that helps.
    You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel.

[IIFYM/Flexible Dieting Crew] - It ain't that hard dummy..

[Former 300+ Crew]

*** Fitness Advice, Tech Reviews and more: https://www.youtube.com/user/mattypaus?feature=guide

Originally Posted by PBateman2 View Post

I wish it was that easy during weekdays. I have maybe 1 hour window in the mid day and plenty of time around dinner. Dinner is not an issue because I eat for 2+ hours.

IFBB Amateur, M. Physique ArchangelEST's Avatar
    ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PBateman2 View Post

This.

Eat when you have the time and desire to eat. Number of meals is completely up to you. You can have 10 if you want.

In fact, lately I've been doing just that. Snack and snack and snack. Kinda like nibbling on something while behind the PC working.

Edit: OP, use more liquid and/or calorie dense foods to help out with lack of appetite or ability to consume large meals. If you simply lack the time for huge meals while not feeling good on multiple small meals, just get in some of your calories quickly and painlessly in the form of liquids or tasty "junk" foods to an extent.
    Owner of:

www.Aspartame-Research.com
    www.MayfieldFitness.net

Author of:

Flexible Dieting Handbook: How To Lose Weight by Eating What You Want - an Amazon Bestseller

"The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn. "

― Alvin Toffler

Originally Posted by mattypoole View Post
    Maybe spread the calories out a little more, to a point that you enjoy (i.e, less cals in your main meals where you're struggling, more in those snacks)?

I do IF just for the shorter eating windows which helps me limit my calories while cutting, and TBH eating huge meals has never been a problem for me (I could put away 2 k cal without a problem).

Good luck, hope that helps.
    Thanks. I think my first meal during my work days is the hardest (time allotted) but I'll have to figure something out.

Originally Posted by ArchangelEST View Post
    This.

Eat when you have the time and desire to eat. Number of meals is completely up to you. You can have 10 if you want.

In fact, lately I've been doing just that. Snack and snack and snack. Kinda like nibbling on something while behind the PC working.

Edit: OP, use more liquid and/or calorie dense foods to help out with lack of appetite or ability to consume large meals. If you simply lack the time for huge meals while not feeling good on multiple small meals, just get in some of your calories quickly and painlessly in the form of liquids or tasty "junk" foods to an extent.
    Thanks, any suggestions on high caloric snacks?

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Nuts, dried fruit, junk food (your discretionary allowance...)

ParsonBrown is just really nice. (+1000) ParsonBrown is just really nice. (+1000) ParsonBrown is just really nice. (+1000) ParsonBrown is just really nice. (+1000) ParsonBrown is just really nice. (+1000) ParsonBrown is just really nice. (+1000) ParsonBrown is just really nice. (+1000) ParsonBrown is just really nice. (+1000) ParsonBrown is just really nice. (+1000) ParsonBrown is just really nice. (+1000) ParsonBrown is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by naturalguy View Post
    I love huge meals and I feel good after eating them, always feel sluggish and bloated.

Fixed that for you buddy....you had a typo in there
    *Unaesthetic Crew* Disregard V-Taper, Acquire PRs Thread

"I think most of us would pay good money to be able to fit a whole jar of the greatest thing known to man into our macros on a daily basis." - MikeK46

vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Proats, Cereal + Whey and Milk, Sandwiches, Sludges, Shakes...
    *Hollywood's rabid cage crew*

Bulking log -> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145653801

mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    Nuts, dried fruit, junk food (your discretionary allowance...)
    This, plus what PBateman2 and ArchangelEST said in relation to your meals.

I use aioli, I can shovel that sh!t on food and up my cals 450-600 without too many dramas and even then have to show self control (all varieties of chicken dishes taste good with it).

The work thing can be a drama, I precook and prepare everything so it can be thrown in the microwave for me to eat within 1-2 minutes, but not everyone is in a position to do that.
    You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel.

[IIFYM/Flexible Dieting Crew] - It ain't that hard dummy..

[Former 300+ Crew]

*** Fitness Advice, Tech Reviews and more: https://www.youtube.com/user/mattypaus?feature=guide

Originally Posted by vitornoob View Post
    Proats, Cereal + Whey and Milk, Sandwiches, Sludges, Shakes...
    I had no idea what proats are.... googled and does not "look" good...

Jukia5880 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jukia5880 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jukia5880 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jukia5880 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jukia5880 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jukia5880 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jukia5880 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jukia5880 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jukia5880 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jukia5880 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jukia5880 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Granola
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

!!!!!!Less Is More!!!!!!