beeish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

PCOS and Weight Loss

Hi, I'm a 20 year old female. I gained about 10kgs last year to be my highest at ~80kgs currently avoid weighting myself that much because well, its upsetting.
    I work out 5-6 times a week 45mins-1 hour and I just kept gaining.
    I don't eat that much either
    I recently got diagnosed with PCOS and put on metformin 2x a day
    I also take medication for my IBS but its only low doses so it shouldn't be affecting anything (25mg/day)
    No gluten either.
    I have a thing to go to in 10 weeks and it involves lots of body paint and costumes so obviously I want to look my best, but its not all about that, it used to be but now I just want to be healthy
    I am 20 years old and I can never remember being a healthily weight. Yes I know BMI is a terrible way to judge things but I just want it to be below 25.
    I'm currently doing the new rules of weight lifting for women and I cycle for cardio (can't do treadmill or cross trainer, have tendonitis in my ankle - yes I am aware my body sucks lol)
    Any advice for weight loss?
    I know i can't loose the 15kgs I want gone by July 1 but I am hoping for a good 6-8...
    Any advice is appreciated

freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    PCOS from what understand is going to mean going low carb. I don't know if keto is necessary, but you're probably going to have to adopt a whole new way of eating.

Fuhgetabouddit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by beeish View Post
    Hi, I'm a 20 year old female. I gained about 10kgs last year to be my highest at ~80kgs currently avoid weighting myself that much because well, its upsetting.
    I work out 5-6 times a week 45mins-1 hour and I just kept gaining.
    I don't eat that much either
    I recently got diagnosed with PCOS and put on metformin 2x a day
    I also take medication for my IBS but its only low doses so it shouldn't be affecting anything (25mg/day)
    No gluten either.
    I have a thing to go to in 10 weeks and it involves lots of body paint and costumes so obviously I want to look my best, but its not all about that, it used to be but now I just want to be healthy
    I am 20 years old and I can never remember being a healthily weight. Yes I know BMI is a terrible way to judge things but I just want it to be below 25.
    I'm currently doing the new rules of weight lifting for women and I cycle for cardio (can't do treadmill or cross trainer, have tendonitis in my ankle - yes I am aware my body sucks lol)
    Any advice for weight loss?
    I know i can't loose the 15kgs I want gone by July 1 but I am hoping for a good 6-8...
    Any advice is appreciated
    This also all depends on what you mean when you say you don't eat that much. What exactly are you doing as far as diet?