Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Armstrongha is just really nice. (+1000) Armstrongha is just really nice. (+1000) Armstrongha is just really nice. (+1000) Armstrongha is just really nice. (+1000) Armstrongha is just really nice. (+1000) Armstrongha is just really nice. (+1000) Armstrongha is just really nice. (+1000) Armstrongha is just really nice. (+1000) Armstrongha is just really nice. (+1000) Armstrongha is just really nice. (+1000) Armstrongha is just really nice. (+1000)
    Great tasting and energy boosting Gluta-Tren gave me a great workout yesterday!

Treadmill sprints - 6 x 1 min. sprints, 2 min. rest
    I think I'm going to lower my rest time which will give me a quicker workout. On the flip side I could add in some sprints, might do that instead now that I think about it.

Bench - 200 x 9, x12, x15

Deadlift - 200 x 20, x25, x30

Row - 200 x 10, x15 (x2)

I realized that when I'm doing these lifts I'm mostly just doing 1/2 reps instead of a full range of motion although I think to be able to up the weight that's not such a bad thing. Something I would like to be able to do. Also something well known but a concept I just realized I'm putting in motion here. So the fact to think about here is weather I want to be able to handle the weight through out the full range of motion or just to add some size and not as much true strength. Back to the drawing board again it is. Although I think every day is progress!

@ Harry It is wide and it surely does effect my shoulders in a way I don't care for so much but that got me thinking before how where you bench from off your chest either below or above it effects everything. Like when I do lower myself or raise above the bar how I can benefit from it.

"Perhaps too much of everything is as bad as too little."

Registered User HairyScandinavian's Avatar
    HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Holy shizz 20, 25, and 30 reps on deads would KEEL me!

As for the ROM, everything has it's place and sometimes it boils down to personal preference, best to experiment and settle on what works best for you. Couple years ago I used to do partial reps on bench after the full ROM reps with heavier weight and ended up with some really torn up shoulders so that's one reason I don't do partials on any pressing exercises again. I'm old so I've got to keep my joints and ligaments in mind.

HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dang, my quads are burning today more than usual. I only managed to get 4 of the extra sets and the pump was getting to the point that it hurt.

This is the Week 3 Friday workout on the 5/3/1

ATG Squat
    105x5
    135x5
    160x3
    200x5<--for some reason this was hard
    225x3
    250x2<--scheduled for 1 rep but felt good so went with 2 reps, had to do a little "good morning" on rep 2 coming out of the hole. This is a PR for ATG.

Extra sets
    135x10
    135x10
    135x10 with pause on the bottom of 10th rep
    <--supposed to be a 5th set here but I was just. flat. done.

<--Supposed to do something for hammies but could not find options that had open stations so just went and did some arms.

Incline DB curl
    35x10 + 25x5 superset
    35x6 + 25x5<--lol my arms just flat gave out at that point, not used to working arms much
    35x5 + 25x5

On a side note with the ATG squats. I'm noticing that the barbell is not getting as low as it used to, however my arse is getting down to about the same level. I think my form is actually getting better and I'm not leaning forward as much as I used to in order to get down lower, this could be a really good thing but I'll need to get a video at some point to check it... looks OK in the mirror as far as I can tell and it feels better than ever.

metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Solid squatting HS. I had the same problem of leaning to far forward to get down lower. I widened my stance and it has really helped.

Arms- 75 reps of deads is crazy, lol.
    **** TwinlabFuel Representative ****
    Follow me on Instagram: @silenced_recon

If you're going through hell, keep going.

For all your days be prepared, and meet them ever alike. When you are the anvil, bear...when you are the hammer, strike.

Squat- 545/ Deadlift- 585/ Bench-435

Interesting. When I first reset my Squat and started going ATG I had a pretty narrow stance but it's been slowly widening all by itself.

Armstrongha is just really nice. (+1000) Armstrongha is just really nice. (+1000) Armstrongha is just really nice. (+1000) Armstrongha is just really nice. (+1000) Armstrongha is just really nice. (+1000) Armstrongha is just really nice. (+1000) Armstrongha is just really nice. (+1000) Armstrongha is just really nice. (+1000) Armstrongha is just really nice. (+1000) Armstrongha is just really nice. (+1000) Armstrongha is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by HairyScandinavian View Post
    Holy shizz 20, 25, and 30 reps on deads would KEEL me!

As for the ROM, everything has it's place and sometimes it boils down to personal preference, best to experiment and settle on what works best for you. Couple years ago I used to do partial reps on bench after the full ROM reps with heavier weight and ended up with some really torn up shoulders so that's one reason I don't do partials on any pressing exercises again. I'm old so I've got to keep my joints and ligaments in mind.
    When I do these 1/2 reps its much easier to bang them out & the only problem I'll run into is loosing my grip. Where as going a full range of motion I think has a bigger mental and physical barrier to cross when repping those out. Like you said makes the joints work better probably by not putting as much constant pressure on them.
    Yeah that bench can hit my shoulders pretty bad and sometimes when I do db lunges even though I'm not using too much weight my knees really start to burn. I'm thinking from the little bit running I do but who knows. When I remember I try to drink more milk in hopes that maybe that will help.
    If it was easy everyone would do it although. Maybe partly what makes it so fun and addicting. Keep at it Hairy.

30MileMarie is just really nice. (+1000) 30MileMarie is just really nice. (+1000) 30MileMarie is just really nice. (+1000) 30MileMarie is just really nice. (+1000) 30MileMarie is just really nice. (+1000) 30MileMarie is just really nice. (+1000) 30MileMarie is just really nice. (+1000) 30MileMarie is just really nice. (+1000) 30MileMarie is just really nice. (+1000) 30MileMarie is just really nice. (+1000) 30MileMarie is just really nice. (+1000)

Thx, I need good luck too lol. Not too hungry on the ECA stack but I have to be honest I'm getting a bit tired of grilled chicken breast which is sad because I grill up a hell of a great chicken breast. My strength seems to be holding up fairly well. I'm keeping the calories up on workout days post-workout and dipping down a little more on off days, maybe there's something to that.
    My dad came out to visit and grilled some chx for me and also smoked some, just for a change of pace. Crazy how just cooking it differently makes all the difference. It's been a few weeks since I've had any grilled, might have to whip out the bbq this weekend (our weekend is mon-tues)
    CURRENT LOG http://tinyurl.com/GlutaTren

COMPLETED- BETA CRET log http://tinyurl.com/30betacret

2012 Green Mountain Thaw Bikini Debut 3rd, Bikini Open 2nd
    2012 The Uprising Bikini Open 1st
    2012 Empire State Natural PRO QUALIFIER Bikini Open 2nd
    2012 Spirit of America PRO QUALIFIER Bikini Open 3rd

LIKE my page @ https://www.********.com/AnnaDekeFitness

TRAINING LOG at http://tinyurl.com/30MileMarie

Originally Posted by 30MileMarie View Post
    My dad came out to visit and grilled some chx for me and also smoked some, just for a change of pace. Crazy how just cooking it differently makes all the difference. It's been a few weeks since I've had any grilled, might have to whip out the bbq this weekend (our weekend is mon-tues)
    Awwww yeah, we grilling fajitas right now. Anything worth eating is better grilled, anything.

ramsgoldberg61 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramsgoldberg61 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramsgoldberg61 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramsgoldberg61 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramsgoldberg61 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramsgoldberg61 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramsgoldberg61 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramsgoldberg61 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramsgoldberg61 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramsgoldberg61 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramsgoldberg61 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dang, my quads are burning today more than usual. I only managed to get 4 of the extra sets and the pump was getting to the point that it hurt.

This is the Week 3 Friday workout on the 5/3/1

ATG Squat
    105x5
    135x5
    160x3
    200x5<--for some reason this was hard
    225x3
    250x2<--scheduled for 1 rep but felt good so went with 2 reps, had to do a little "good morning" on rep 2 coming out of the hole. This is a PR for ATG.

Extra sets
    135x10
    135x10
    <--supposed to be a 5th set here but I was just. flat. done.

<--Supposed to do something for hammies but could not find options that had open stations so just went and did some arms.

Incline DB curl
    35x10 + 25x5 superset
    35x6 + 25x5<--lol my arms just flat gave out at that point, not used to working arms much
    35x5 + 25x5

On a side note with the ATG squats. I'm noticing that the barbell is not getting as low as it used to, however my arse is getting down to about the same level. I think my form is actually getting better and I'm not leaning forward as much as I used to in order to get down lower, this could be a really good thing but I'll need to get a video at some point to check it... looks OK in the mirror as far as I can tell and it feels better than ever.
    Intense legs finish! 40 extra reps = over the top
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ^^^ISSA Certified Member^^^
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    OFFICIAL Language Learning Crew
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    **l**MISC GIF CREW**l**
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    2-Time APF/AWPC US World Record Holder - Bench Press

No lifting today, did another 4 hours of yard work. Digging dirt, moving bricks, tilling. Took the Gluta-Tren early this morning in hopes that It would help waked me up and sure enough it did. Awesome stuff and still trying it in different ways but so far there all good.

New week, time to hit that gym hard!

Originally Posted by ramsgoldberg61 View Post
    Intense legs finish! 40 extra reps = over the top
    My quads are still sore from that, hit them harder than I thought I did.

Tired today, pretty much par for the course on Mondays though because I just don't go to bed on Sunday nights until late. Hit the sack around 1am last night and up at 6am for work today. Some day I'll learn.

This week is supposed to be a deload week on the 5/3/1 but I can't stand running a log and deloading so I'm going to wing it but change it up a little. I'm going to stick with the same basic body part split layout: M-Shoulder, T-Back, W-Off, T-Chest, F-Legs but I'm going to lighten the weights and just do 3 sets of whatever I can get 12 reps out of with a few different exercises.

Kinda floundered around today on deload week. I don't recall the exact reps on everything because they went up and down, but I lowered the weight if I couldn't get 10-12 reps and raised it if I got 15.

Seated DB Shoulder Press
    45's to warmup

Seated BB Shoulder Press

Hammer Strength Shoulder Press

Superset: DB Lateral Raise / DB Shrug
    20 / 100x15
    20 / 110x10
    20 / 105x12

DB Seated Rear Delt Fly
    25x10
    20x12

Hammer Strength Rear Delt Fly
    130x10

Picking up the pieces newbeginning828's Avatar
    newbeginning828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newbeginning828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newbeginning828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newbeginning828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newbeginning828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newbeginning828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newbeginning828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newbeginning828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newbeginning828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newbeginning828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newbeginning828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ^ Looks like a great de-load workout. Well-rounded and I'm sure you got a nice burn Happy Monday!
    "The minute you lose confidence in yourself and stop believing... you've lost" by Jan Matthews
    **TEAM AMAZON** Sisterhood of Iron

My Building Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139809523

Summer Lifting w/Promera! (COMPLETED)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146024643

conradcrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conradcrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conradcrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conradcrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conradcrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conradcrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conradcrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conradcrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conradcrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conradcrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conradcrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    deloads suck but are important...to do anyways lol good workout bro!
    www.promerasports.com
    www.********.com/PromeraSports

So I had my Gluta-Tren ready to go and walked into my apt. fitness room to go have a good workout and the alarm goes off on me. Strong wtf! Had to call the police for them to shut it off, probably woke up half of the neighborhood, and didn't even get to lift. That put me off for what was going to be a great session tonight. Guess I'll try again tomorrow after I understand what is and isn't allowed at my apt complex. Pretty sure I can exercise just not go to the bathroom which is what I was doing. All well time to go sign up at a gym anyways I think I've almost out lifted there weights anyways. Worst comes to worst I can go to the track to do some HIIT and calisthenics.

Originally Posted by newbeginning828 View Post
    ^ Looks like a great de-load workout. Well-rounded and I'm sure you got a nice burn Happy Monday!
    Yeah those slow supersets of the lateral raise + higher rep shrugs definitely get to burning.

Originally Posted by conradcrow View Post
    deloads suck but are important...to do anyways lol good workout bro!
    grumble grumble grumble

Originally Posted by Armstrongha View Post
    So I had my Gluta-Tren ready to go and walked into my apt. fitness room to go have a good workout and the alarm goes off on me. Strong wtf! Had to call the police for them to shut it off, probably woke up half of the neighborhood, and didn't even get to lift. That put me off for what was going to be a great session tonight. Guess I'll try again tomorrow after I understand what is and isn't allowed at my apt complex. Pretty sure I can exercise just not go to the bathroom which is what I was doing. All well time to go sign up at a gym anyways I think I've almost out lifted there weights anyways. Worst comes to worst I can go to the track to do some HIIT and calisthenics.
    Alarms went off because they were intimidated by the intensity about to hit the gym!
    Last edited by HairyScandinavian; 05-01-2012 at 11:22 AM.

OK here's today. I'm not totally deloading, but definitely just kinda winging through it... so boring.

2 sets of pullups to failure, superset with cable internal and cable external rotations
    2 sets of neutral grip pullups to failure, superset with cable internal and cable external rotations
    Hammer Strength High Row - 3 sets of 200x10
    Some sort of machine hyperextension contraption (it did successfully hit lower back hard) - 2 sets of 140x12
    Machine ab crunch contraption superset with ^^ - 2 sets of 130x12
    Cable Low Row - 2 sets of 130x10

Respect The SRS Tag SRSmiscerIZsrs's Avatar
    SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Your battle with being a chubster to getting into shape to being a chubster is similar to mine.

Keep workin hard brah!
    ** Misc Cigar Crew **

Ya derp’d before ya herp’d

Had a good workout today with the Gluta-Tren! Took it post workout this time to try something new and it gave me a great rush that has be feeling like I didn't even to much today. Workout was:

3 mile jog/walk

5 x 60 second frozen push ups

5 x 60 second bridges

5 x 50 lunges (25 each leg)

Was such a nice day today I had to do something outside so I went to the track and did a few things. Summer is almost upon and I'm friggin ready!

"Those who think they have not time for bodily exercise will sooner or later have to find time for illness."

Stay hydrated down their in Texas Hairy, its getting warm! Seen any creepy creatures yet or is it still not warm enough for them to be out?

Stay hydrated down their in Texas Hairy, its getting warm! Seen any creepy creatures yet or is it still not warm enough for them to be out?
    I'm killing scorpions almost daily now. I've got a "honey hole" out back where I put the water hose on the side of the house and flood it, within 30 seconds there will be a big fat scorp crawling up the side of the house trying not to drown. Killed 5 inside the house so far this year. Fuggin hate scorpions... The heat hasn't bothered me much yet, it's been getting into the mid-90's but I still roll home from work every day with my windows down.

30MileMarie is just really nice. (+1000) 30MileMarie is just really nice. (+1000) 30MileMarie is just really nice. (+1000) 30MileMarie is just really nice. (+1000) 30MileMarie is just really nice. (+1000) 30MileMarie is just really nice. (+1000) 30MileMarie is just really nice. (+1000) 30MileMarie is just really nice. (+1000) 30MileMarie is just really nice. (+1000) 30MileMarie is just really nice. (+1000) 30MileMarie is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm killing scorpions almost daily now. I've got a "honey hole" out back where I put the water hose on the side of the house and flood it, within 30 seconds there will be a big fat scorp crawling up the side of the house trying not to drown. Killed 5 inside the house so far this year. Fuggin hate scorpions... The heat hasn't bothered me much yet, it's been getting into the mid-90's but I still roll home from work every day with my windows down.
    TEXAS!!! I got tattoo'ed in San Antonio Hairy by Sweet Larraine. We lived in Edinburg and Kingsville, too. I know you're sweatin', but I would take that over this 40* weather ANY DAY
    CURRENT LOG http://tinyurl.com/GlutaTren

COMPLETED- BETA CRET log http://tinyurl.com/30betacret

2012 Green Mountain Thaw Bikini Debut 3rd, Bikini Open 2nd
    2012 The Uprising Bikini Open 1st
    2012 Empire State Natural PRO QUALIFIER Bikini Open 2nd
    2012 Spirit of America PRO QUALIFIER Bikini Open 3rd

LIKE my page @ https://www.********.com/AnnaDekeFitness

TRAINING LOG at http://tinyurl.com/30MileMarie

Originally Posted by 30MileMarie View Post
    TEXAS!!! I got tattoo'ed in San Antonio Hairy by Sweet Larraine. We lived in Edinburg and Kingsville, too. I know you're sweatin', but I would take that over this 40* weather ANY DAY
    I'll trade you, I love the cold weather (cold for TX anyway). Nothing like tucking your head into a sleeping bag to keep your nose from frosting over while you're hoping your tent doesn't blow down from the 40mph winds. Hmmm, when I type that out it sounds torturous but I swear that's my idea of fun. LOL...

I don't see any tats in your avi, did you cover them up for the comp or is it located elsewhere? Some day I'm going to have the one on my arm re-done and covered up with a better design but it's not that high priority yet and I can't for the life of me come up with something I really like so until the idea hits me I'm just gonna leave it alone.

No workout today, on a deload week and had a job interview over my lunch period so I'm just gonna skip it. Tomorrow I'll consolidate the two and just do light Squat and light Bench. Can't wait to get back to normal workouts next week.

Scorpions in the house? Fuuuuuuuuuuuuu Scorpions! I remember catching a couple that were underneath my basketball hoop in a tupperware and that was bad enough watching them sting the plastic over and over again. Worse to me was the spiders. I remember it was my "job" to mow the grass but I had never seen so many bugs in grass like there is in San Antonio. I would literally push the mower over a patch of grass and watch the bugs scurry away. So when my mom left for out of town I put the sprinkler on for 3 days and killed all the grass. Didn't have to mow for months after that Nothing like the Texas heat to bring the bugs in. How are you suppose to keep them all out? Probably don't unfortunately.

I dunno man, none of my neighbors have them as bad as we do. They get maybe 1 every other year. I went outside and killed 3 more tonight. 1 in the honey hole, another under a piece of fire wood, and the last on the wall above the bench on my front porch.

metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I dunno man, none of my neighbors have them as bad as we do. They get maybe 1 every other year. I went outside and killed 3 more tonight. 1 in the honey hole, another under a piece of fire wood, and the last on the wall above the bench on my front porch.
    Thats what you get for living in SA.

For all your days be prepared, and meet them ever alike. When you are the anvil, bear...when you are the hammer, strike.

Originally Posted by metalmullisha View Post
    Thats what you get for living in SA.
    What kind of scorpions? The ones I caught were like a clear yellowish color and maybe 3 1/2" long. And is it worse in Texas than Australia do you think? The misc. has me thinking Australia is like hell on earth for creepy crawlies.

Since there's no basements in Texas I remember picking up a box in the garage that sat for a year to find about a 5" spider living in the bottom of it. The worst part is when it ran away I ran in the house only get goosebumps every time I went back in that spot. What can I say I hate spiders. Found like a 6" spider under my friends basketball hoop. Squished it with a basketball but it was so big it squished the middle of it only to leave the legs still up like it was still trying to run away. Never got to see an armadillo although. Have either of you bro's?

Took this great tasting Gluta-Tren as a refreshment today and gave me a nice little rush. Ready to do some more outside stuff as long as this rain doesn't stay forever. A friend on my ******** had a picture that showed up on my newsfeed of hail the size of a golfball that came down today in the area. Glad the cars are all okay.

What kind of scorpions? The ones I caught were like a clear yellowish color and maybe 3 1/2" long. And is it worse in Texas than Australia do you think? The misc. has me thinking Australia is like hell on earth for creepy crawlies.

Since there's no basements in Texas I remember picking up a box in the garage that sat for a year to find about a 5" spider living in the bottom of it. The worst part is when it ran away I ran in the house only get goosebumps every time I went back in that spot. What can I say I hate spiders. Found like a 6" spider under my friends basketball hoop. Squished it with a basketball but it was so big it squished the middle of it only to leave the legs still up like it was still trying to run away. Never got to see an armadillo although. Have either of you bro's?
    Depends on where in Texas. I have seen quite a few of scorpions and tarantulas (which are pretty friendly and dont bite unless agitated). Ive seen a few armadillos, killed one on accident thinking it was a raccoon.