Thread: Joint supps.

TheIronMaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheIronMaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheIronMaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheIronMaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheIronMaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheIronMaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheIronMaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheIronMaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheIronMaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheIronMaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheIronMaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Joint supps.

Hello I received some bad news. I found out I'll need a hip replacement in time. I'm wondering if joint supps will help delay the time till it will be needed. Im at a moderate level the doc said. One step below severe. Thanks.

trymarine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trymarine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trymarine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trymarine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trymarine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trymarine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trymarine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trymarine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trymarine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trymarine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) trymarine has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by TheIronMaster View Post
    Hello I received some bad news. I found out I'll need a hip replacement in time. I'm wondering if joint supps will help delay the time till it will be needed. Im at a moderate level the doc said. One step below severe. Thanks.
    You have nothing to lose by trying supps.,i've used them for a number of years,they sure work for me.Fifteen years ago physiotherapist told me people with spinal disc damage like mine,were usually in wheelchairs...i'm still on my feet,and still pumping iron.

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Try some good-quality (read, name brand) Chondroitin/Glucosamine Sulfate and/or fish oil caps.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ironwill2008 View Post
    Try some good-quality (read, name brand) Chondroitin/Glucosamine Sulfate and/or fish oil caps.
    Excellent advice which I took last year and have been glad I did. I also use Orange Triad for my multi & it has a joint relief compound in it, too. I highly recommend it.

amuse702 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amuse702 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amuse702 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amuse702 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amuse702 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amuse702 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amuse702 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amuse702 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amuse702 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amuse702 is on a distinguished road. (+10) amuse702 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    cissus seems to be a favorite too

MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I have good results with Glucosamine, not so much with Cologen. I am trying Cissus, it should be here early next week.

Supps for joint relief seem to be a hit or miss, everybody,s different so you might have to try a couple. Unfortunately with natural relief, its usually a cumulative effect, meaning you have to take them for a while before you see (or don't) results.

Good news is that hip replacement surgery is much more advanced then it was 10 years ago, much better outcomes as the technology improves.

Good Luck

TheIronMaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheIronMaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheIronMaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheIronMaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheIronMaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheIronMaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheIronMaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheIronMaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheIronMaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheIronMaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheIronMaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thanks everyone for the replies. I just got back from the supp store. I went with animal flex. I'll update then how its working.

Hello an update. The animal flex and increased fish oil is starting to give me some relief. It's nice not having to rely on pain meds as much.

Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000)
    I remember drinking something called joint juice. It contains glucosamine.

mdrob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have to say try Cissus also. I have been using it for about 3 months for lifelong knee pain and shoulder pain and it has worked wonderfully. I just follow directions of 2 capsules in the AM and 2 in the PM. Just FYI I am taking USP Labs Super Cissus.

pipios is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pipios is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pipios is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pipios is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pipios is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pipios is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pipios is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pipios is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pipios is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pipios is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pipios is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I don't know a lot, but I hear Glucosamine/Chronodritin all the time.

I hope everything goes well for you man.
    Follow me on twitter: @halconcr

soonerman4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) soonerman4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) soonerman4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) soonerman4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) soonerman4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) soonerman4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) soonerman4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) soonerman4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) soonerman4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) soonerman4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) soonerman4life will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Animal Flex has worked very well for me. I've been taking it about a month now.

BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000)
    There's no medical evidence that Glucosamine/Chronodritin works but it's one of those weird ones like Glutamine - some people swear by it.
    I went to my doctor a couple of months back with hip pain and told him that I've been taking it and he near enough laughed in my face.

Joke's on him though. After a year of putting up with **** from my hip, the G/C seems to have sorted it out in a couple of months. It's nowhere near as painful as it used to be.

OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Super Cissus and fish oil.
    "I'm a street walking cheetah with a heart full of napalm." -Iggy and The Stooges

dsymbol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dsymbol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dsymbol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dsymbol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dsymbol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dsymbol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dsymbol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dsymbol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dsymbol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dsymbol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dsymbol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My personal experience with Animal Flex isn't as I expect it.

But the fish oil I'm taking is amazing. I'm extremely surprised by what it does to me.

3 months ago, I had a wrist injury from straight barbell bicep curls, since then, i've been taking Animal Flex & fish oil & quitting the bicep curls. The wrist got better but not healed.

Then I sprained that same wrist from an accident a month ago. I could not lift anything more than 5lbs on that wrist. I couldn't even bend the wrist.

So, I decided to take 2 weeks off, & double the fish oil serving. Within 4 days, my wrist felt much better. I mean MUCH better. I woke up & could rotate my wrist 360 degrees.

The wrist is 95% now. i'm back to where I was & can do bicep curl with EZ bar now. Very happy with the fish oil.

Rondori has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rondori has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rondori has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rondori has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rondori has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rondori has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rondori has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rondori has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rondori has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rondori has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rondori has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I hear good things about Cissus but it gets six reviews on iherb. Supper Collagen gets 754...I understand the enthusiasm it helped me too.

http://www.iherb.com/Neocell-Super-C...-oz-198-g/6074