omarahad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omarahad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omarahad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omarahad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omarahad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omarahad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omarahad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omarahad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omarahad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omarahad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omarahad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

LOST a heapload of weight 25kgs, now i look chubby.

hey guys,

just seeing if anyone can shed a littlel ight on this.

I use to be 110kgs, i cleaned up my diet, ate more throughout the day, healthier meals lower carbs higher protein, trained 6 days a week, 3 days cardio 3 days weights and have managed to loose 25kgs over 7-8 months, now im 85kgs and 187cms tall, doing heavy weight workouts but my skin still looks soft!!! i look chubby!! my face has shrunken my body shape looks good but my skin seems like its got a layer of fat. so this means i diet and cardio MORE right? or heavier weights.....

A roid muncher told me to drink lots of water.. he said it doesn't seem to be fat when he pinched it, said it could be the water making me look fat?? is this even possible? he said try drinking 4-5 liters a day and piss it all out for a week and a half, then cut it down to 2-3 liters....

what are your thoughts on this working?
    but it goes well beyond that.
    You pay your dues every time you squat. You pay them every
    time you choke down another can of tuna. You pay them every
    time you puke. This is what you pay just so you can respect
    yourself and call yourself a man. This is membership in
    the brotherhood of iron.

kasteanal is not very helpful. (-500) kasteanal is not very helpful. (-500) kasteanal is not very helpful. (-500) kasteanal is not very helpful. (-500) kasteanal is not very helpful. (-500) kasteanal is not very helpful. (-500) kasteanal is not very helpful. (-500) kasteanal is not very helpful. (-500) kasteanal is not very helpful. (-500) kasteanal is not very helpful. (-500) kasteanal is not very helpful. (-500)
    You look chubby? Well then decrease your goddamn body fat percentage if you want to look lean then.

Or gain some muscle, then lean down. Having lost weight myself, being a former chubby, I'd say you're probably overestimating the amount of muscle mass on your body, and you are now probably in the category of the "skinny fat". Don't sweat it, it's perfectly manageable. Also, you're somewhat tall (or at least not a manlet), so it would take a lot more muscle mass to make you look strong than say on a 5'8" guy.

In terms of water retention, yes it's possible that it's making you look chubbier than what your body fat levels would entitle you to. It's however very unlikely, especially if you're eating clean. But yes, drinking an excess of water would be one way to handle water retention - don't get too caught up on it though. It's not permanent, so what's the point? Besides it's water, why would you care? It's obviously not the source of the problem.

DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DjShaun is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Can i see a before pic please? just to see the progress since i started at 110 and i'm 87 atm.

JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You just didn't realise how fat you were before. People always underestimate their fatness.

Keep losing weight without losing strength and sooner or later it'll show through. You will likely have to get in into the 70's kgs to be lean.