jacobandrews86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jacobandrews86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jacobandrews86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jacobandrews86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jacobandrews86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jacobandrews86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

abs? suggestions if you are bored! hints to!

okay so ive cut out about 80 pounds in the past year and I'm currently weighing in at around 140. Not 100% on what my body fat is.

My diets fairly decent, I do about 700-800 cals burned on cardio a day followed by abs and weights. Generally spending around 2 hours in the gymish per day give or take. I consume around 2400-2700 calories a day otherwise I feel absolutely starved.

I'm really all about carving out and sculpting, do you guys think that 2400-2700 cals are to much? I'm really not trying to lose weight, just because I hate to feel like I am slipping to low.

Anything boys and girls would be very welcome!

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    You need to gain some muscle mass. Reduce cardio steadily.

CrisPBacon is not very well liked. (-100) CrisPBacon is not very well liked. (-100) CrisPBacon is not very well liked. (-100) CrisPBacon is not very well liked. (-100) CrisPBacon is not very well liked. (-100) CrisPBacon is not very well liked. (-100) CrisPBacon is not very well liked. (-100) CrisPBacon is not very well liked. (-100) CrisPBacon is not very well liked. (-100) CrisPBacon is not very well liked. (-100) CrisPBacon is not very well liked. (-100)
    Its good that you have lost the fat, but you do need to put on some muscle mass all over. Look into some 3-4 day splits or even some full body stuff just to get started. and pretty much what suffolk said, cut back on the cardio a tad.

sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    very good base to start building more mass onto. just be sure to take pics without the jersey shore look on your face lmao.
    Powerlifter convert. Follow on instagram Sharpie_bendingbarbells

Most recent comp lifts: 405/305/475

sethboss is on a distinguished road. (+10) sethboss is on a distinguished road. (+10) sethboss is on a distinguished road. (+10) sethboss is on a distinguished road. (+10) sethboss is on a distinguished road. (+10) sethboss is on a distinguished road. (+10) sethboss is on a distinguished road. (+10) sethboss is on a distinguished road. (+10) sethboss is on a distinguished road. (+10) sethboss is on a distinguished road. (+10) sethboss is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by sharpieblet View Post
    very good base to start building more mass onto. just be sure to take pics without the jersey shore look on your face lmao.
    haha

....also why you taken pics in a public bathroom? if I walked in and saw a guy doing that I would think straight douche

sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by sethboss View Post
    haha

....also why you taken pics in a public bathroom? if I walked in and saw a guy doing that I would think straight douche
    who said it was a public bathroom? that's high quality home decor PAINT on the wall son! lol. i've taken a pic or two in locker room almost a year ago, it was the only place i could get a good overall shot. but i wait until i know no one is going to walk in or watch lmao...but if they ever did...who cares...they can think whatever they want. i'm sure when i recorded myself doing my working set of squats for my squat form thread there were a couple guys thinkin' 'he must think he's bad ass...' or somethin...or maybe they didn't...i don't care
    Powerlifter convert. Follow on instagram Sharpie_bendingbarbells

Most recent comp lifts: 405/305/475