Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    rdslide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdslide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdslide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdslide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdslide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdslide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdslide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdslide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdslide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdslide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdslide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

rdslide Makin' Lean Gains for Summer! Bioforge V3/ GENOMYX DCP and MOAR!

My sophomore log here, decided to try and do another one because it really helped keep me motivated and driven the first time around. Also, after searching the forum, I was unable to find a similar log where someone used Genomyx DCP in conjunction with Bioforge v3. This will be the first time I have used a fat burner (DCP), and I will be stacking it with Biotivia's Bioforge V3. I used BF v3 for the first time last Fall and absolutely LOVED IT!

I'm also looking for feedback from you guys on what and how I should run the rest of the supplements that I have in my arsenal

Anyways, here's a look at the two main products of this log.....

Pretty sure everyone is familiar with Bioforge by now, so I will spare you the rundown of the ingredients. I will be running this for 8 weeks, dosing at 3 caps a day upon waking.

I will be stacking the BF with Genomyx DCP. I had almost 1.5 bottles to start with, and just finished my first week on it on Tuesday. I have been doing a 2/2/1/1 dosing schedule, with 2 caps before breakfast, 2 caps before lunch, 1 cap before dinner, and 1 cap before bed.

ABOUT ME:
    I've been lifting for about 5 or so years now. The most important aspect of lifting for me is the health benefits it brings, whether that be physical and/or mental. I love exercising, always have. I play basketball 3-4 times a week, and also play beach volleyball and soccer a few times a month. I just enjoy being active and breaking a sweat. I have always had a very high metabolism and have been somewhat of a "hard-gainer," but I've never been TOO concerned with gaining a ton of weight.
    In September, I did a hydrostatic body composition analysis, where I weighed in at 160 lbs with 6.5% BF. Currently, I weigh 164 lbs.
    MY STATS:
    Height: 5'11"
    Weight: 164 lbs
    Body-fat: around 6.5%
    WHAT DO I WANT TO ACCOMPLISH WITH THIS STACK AND LOG??
    The am doing this log for two main reasons:
    1. To keep myself motivated, as I have been sort of just going through the motions with my lifting the last few months
    2. To get some info out there about running these two great products at the same time, since I couldn't find much info on the two stacked together

With this stack, I am looking to put on some good, lean muscle in time for summer. I had excellent gains and results with my first run on Bioforge v3, which is what made me come back for more , but this time around, since I have been somewhat slacking as of lately with my diet and workout regimen, I decided to try and cut some fat in the beginning with DCP. Genomyx is second to none in my opinion as far as quality products, which is what made me decide to try DCP as my first fat burner (that, paired with a killer DoD from Trae awhile back).
    Ultimately, my goals for this stack are to put on around 6 lbs of good, clean weight, improve my leg strength, and keep my body fat down. I am currently a full-time Graduate student, so I would also like to get the excellent recovery and quality of sleep that I experienced with my first run on BF.

TRAINING
    I am a gym rat. I also just love to break a sweat. I try to stay somewhat scheduled, so here is what a typical week looks like:
    M-Chest (Higher weight, lower reps)
    T-Back, Traps (Higher weight, lower reps), basketball in evening
    W-Cardio, Abs (both optional)
    Th- Arms, basketball in evening
    F- Shoulders, optional high rep chest
    Sat- Legs, optional high rep back
    Sun- Abs, basketball (optional)

DIET
    3560 Calories
    106g Fat
    210g Protein
    440g Carbs

Foods Generally eaten are Eggs, Chicken breast, ground turkey, fish, turkey burgers, deli ham, reduced fat cheese, almonds, olive oil, sweet taters, brown rice, oats, Quest bars, and veggies and fruits.
    I try and keep my diet pretty solid, but I do cheat, usually once or twice a week, and I also have a few drinks once every week or two.

OTHER SUPPS
    Along with Bioforge and DCP, I will be using my staples, along with a couple other things:

Staples:
    -Controlled Labs Orange TRIad
    -Controlled Labs Oximega Fish Oil
    -Genomyx Slin-Sane
    -SNS Agmatine
    -Driven Sports Craze (3-4 days a week)
    -iForce Hemavol (days not taking Craze)
    -Thermolife C-Bol (Mon, Tue, Thur, Fri)
    -Controlled Labs Green Mag (Wed, Sat, Sun)
    -Quest Bars (PB&J FTW!!!)
    -Myofusion, Combat powder, UP 2.0

I also have a tub of Genomyx Protocol that I would like to use. Should I find a way to incorporate it into this stack/log, or just wait? If yes, what would you recommend?

I will not be updating this every day, but will at least a couple times a week or when something changes. I will be taking a "progress" pic every week, upon waking up in the morning (I will post first pic tomorrow morning).

Please let me know what you guys want me to report on in this log, as I am trying to help everyone out!!! Also, let me know if I left anything important out. Thanks for following along!!!
    Last edited by rdslide; 04-12-2012 at 11:44 AM.

hankster000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hankster000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hankster000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hankster000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hankster000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hankster000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hankster000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hankster000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hankster000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hankster000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hankster000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    DCP has been working excellent for me in my current cut. Looks like a great combo you have there.

dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In on this badboy!
    Kenshin and Dbone's Nursing Home Adventures (ongoing) ... http://tinyurl.com/ns23wak

SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice... count me in.

_Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Strong starting stats.

You're right, though, I don't see this combination mentioned and they pair very well with one another, so I'm going to enjoy reading your progress.

I'm looking at your product list and noticed quite a few products with conflicting ingredients, so here are my thoughts:
    -Protocol (2 scoops post-WO; 2 scoops whenever on off-days)
    -SNS Agmatine (save this for another time; Hemavol and Protocol will have you covered)
    -iForce Hemavol (take with Craze)

As far as what we'd like to see, just do what you do, dude. You have a great set-up, great products, and a great set of goals...

miwilson15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miwilson15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miwilson15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miwilson15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miwilson15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miwilson15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miwilson15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miwilson15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miwilson15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miwilson15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miwilson15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    need to try this

rdslide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdslide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdslide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdslide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdslide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdslide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdslide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdslide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdslide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdslide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rdslide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thanks for following along guys!

Originally Posted by _Smitty_ View Post
    Strong starting stats.

You're right, though, I don't see this combination mentioned and they pair very well with one another, so I'm going to enjoy reading your progress.

I'm looking at your product list and noticed quite a few products with conflicting ingredients, so here are my thoughts:
    -SNS Agmatine (save this for another time; Hemavol and Protocol will have you covered)

As far as what we'd like to see, just do what you do, dude. You have a great set-up, great products, and a great set of goals...
    Thanks for the kind words!
    I should have been more clear on how I use the products that I have currently. For some reason, combining Craze and Hemavol is less effective for me than either one of them alone. I seem to fatigue quicker, which is why I don't use them together. On Craze days, I have been taking the Agmatine caps (750 mg) preWO, which is why I had them listed. So from the recommendations you gave me, here is what I am thinking:
    -Craze days: 2 caps SNS Agmatine PreWO, 2 scoops Protocol PostWO
    -Hemavol days: 1-2 scoops Protocol PostWO (I use 1.5 scoops of Hemavol, roughly 750mg Agmatine)

dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by _Smitty_ View Post

^ This

I am running DCP now (2 caps @ 4x a day), HEAT (1 cap @ 3x a day), and BioForge ProMax. I use either Craze + HemaVol or SAN Fierce as my Pre and take 1 scoop Protocol Post. Also take 1 scoop Glycemyx + Myofusion + 1 SLINTropin Pre. Smolder is burnin the crap out of my mid section right now lol. Lovin life
    Kenshin and Dbone's Nursing Home Adventures (ongoing) ... http://tinyurl.com/ns23wak

fortes fortuna adiuvat itzDodge's Avatar
    itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    With your excellent starting stats, awesome stack and all the good bros posting in here this could be a pretty epic log, count me in!
    NSCA CSCS

Online Coach and Brofessor
    http://www.biggerfastersmarter.com/

vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Great stack but I want some Protocol
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    Alan~Hybrid soldier
    www.gethybrid.net
    www.********.com/becomehybrid
    ***US ARMY MP(CID)***

allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Strong stack. Might follow.

_Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by rdslide View Post
    Thanks for the kind words!
    I should have been more clear on how I use the products that I have currently. For some reason, combining Craze and Hemavol is less effective for me than either one of them alone. I seem to fatigue quicker, which is why I don't use them together. On Craze days, I have been taking the Agmatine caps (750 mg) preWO, which is why I had them listed. So from the recommendations you gave me, here is what I am thinking:
    -Craze days: 2 caps SNS Agmatine PreWO, 2 scoops Protocol PostWO
    -Hemavol days: 1-2 scoops Protocol PostWO (I use 1.5 scoops of Hemavol, roughly 750mg Agmatine)
    Got'cha. Makes sense as I've read a couple of instances in which people were having some trouble combining Hemavol and Craze...

What you have there is fine.

XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In for nudez. Wait wat?

Originally Posted by itzDodge View Post
    With your excellent starting stats, awesome stack and all the good bros posting in here this could be a pretty epic log, count me in!
    Hell yeah! Since I'm not trying to drop weight, I'm curious to see how much actual fat DCP can burn, which is why I decided to try it despite not really needing to lose weight or that much fat.

Originally Posted by vicesoldier View Post
    Great stack but I want some Protocol
    You better get some! A little birdie told me there is a GREAT DoD on another site......

Originally Posted by allieninja View Post
    Strong stack. Will Definitely follow.
    Fixed.

Originally Posted by XII02 View Post
    In for nudez. Wait wat?
    nudez a'plenty..................... huh?

allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    nudez a'plenty
    oh if there's gonna be nudez i'm definitely staying.

Damn straight!

So had a couple of scoops of Protocol after my arm workout this evening...... I usually HATE cherry flavored stuff, but Genomyx killed it with the Protocol Cherry IMO. Mixed pretty easily, although it was pretty gritty (which I expected), and I got something that I haven't felt in awhile....... Beta Alanine tangles! I forgot the great BA tingle lol, could only be summed up like this:

XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XII02 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I always thought that your name was alien ninja.

itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hell yeah! Since I'm not trying to drop weight, I'm curious to see how much actual fat DCP can burn, which is why I decided to try it despite not really needing to lose weight or that much fat.
    The TTA in it should actually be awesome for preventing any fat gain through promoting insulin sensitivity and those mitochondrial powerhouses. Pretty interdasted to see what happens.

NSCA CSCS

REALDEAL012 is just really nice. (+1000) REALDEAL012 is just really nice. (+1000) REALDEAL012 is just really nice. (+1000) REALDEAL012 is just really nice. (+1000) REALDEAL012 is just really nice. (+1000) REALDEAL012 is just really nice. (+1000) REALDEAL012 is just really nice. (+1000) REALDEAL012 is just really nice. (+1000) REALDEAL012 is just really nice. (+1000) REALDEAL012 is just really nice. (+1000) REALDEAL012 is just really nice. (+1000)
    You are definitely on to something here.. Happy to follow along.

I am currently running a log with DCP and others as well..
    Lift, Eat, Sleep, Repeat

Originally Posted by REALDEAL012 View Post
    You are definitely on to something here.. Happy to follow along.

I am currently running a log with DCP and others as well..
    Awesome man, thanks for following!! I'll check your log out as well

Okay guyz, just took some "before" pics (teh nudez) so I have something to judge my progress by.

Pics will be taken upon waking, on an empty stomach, after my morning piss

4/13, flexed

#chestproblems, we're on the same boat brah. Let's work on them.(no homo)

THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Awesome recomp stack
    That's a lot of carbs for your body weight IMO but who knows, your metabolism may justify it...
    Olympus Labs/Lyfestyle Research & Development (R&D) Director

Originally Posted by XII02
    #chestproblems, we're on the same boat brah. Let's work on them.(no homo)
    Yeah, pushing exercises are tough when you are 5'11" with an almost 6'4" wingspan

Originally Posted by THEHUGE View Post
    Awesome recomp stack
    That's a lot of carbs for your body weight IMO but who knows, your metabolism may justify it...
    Yeah I usually end up somewhat short on my daily carb intake, but when playing basketball and lifting weights, I find myself very fatigued if I cut my carbs at all.

neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ohmahgawwddd so much win

Originally Posted by neddo View Post
    ohmahgawwddd so much win

Nice! Thanks for joining in!

Okay, so I am on day 12 of DCP, and here are a few things I have noticed:

-Sweating like crazzzzy. I'm normally a decently sweaty guy in the gym and while playing basketball, but have never been one of those guys that has to bring multiple shirts to change in to. I am now one of those guys

-Appetite suppression is very good with this stuff. I am glad I am taking it 20-30 minutes before meals, because once I finish my meal, I have no desire to eat more. Usually, I am ALWAYS snacking and eating, and can't wait for the next meal. While I still am snacking a little bit on DCP, food is not really in the front of my mind as much.

-Can't tell if there has been any fat reduction yet, but I don't really expect much after 12 days anyways.

-I've noticed a little bloat in my stomach area, which I'm sure is a result of the TTA(??) and I've heard it disappears after finishing usage.

-Also have noticed that the skin on my face is somewhat drier than normal, and that I am thirstier than normal as well. I'm sure this is due to the increase in sweating.

Overall, I am liking it so far for 12 days in

As for the Bioforge, haven't noticed anything, but I've only been taking it since Thursday.

Off to the gym for core!

vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Killer, yes the bloat will go away usually about 3-4 days after the TTA use
    Alan~Hybrid soldier
    www.gethybrid.net
    ***US ARMY MP(CID)***

Originally Posted by vicesoldier View Post
    Killer, yes the bloat will go away usually about 3-4 days after the TTA use
    I can't wait for that! I think I've also started to notice that some of the veins in my shoulders are more prominent without lifting than they used to be, which is pretty badass too!

I can't wait for that! I think I've also started to notice that some of the veins in my shoulders are more prominent without lifting than they used to be, which is pretty badass too!
    So many benefits of TTA no wonder why they want to take it away from us
    Alan~Hybrid soldier
    www.gethybrid.net
    ***US ARMY MP(CID)***

Okay, so I am on day 12 of DCP, and here are a few things I have noticed:

-Sweating like crazzzzy. I'm normally a decently sweaty guy in the gym and while playing basketball, but have never been one of those guys that has to bring multiple shirts to change in to. I am now one of those guys
    That there metabolic engine on full blast ehh?

-Appetite suppression is very good with this stuff. I am glad I am taking it 20-30 minutes before meals, because once I finish my meal, I have no desire to eat more. Usually, I am ALWAYS snacking and eating, and can't wait for the next meal. While I still am snacking a little bit on DCP, food is not really in the front of my mind as much.
    Always a plus when trying to lean out, or period for me as I'm always hungry lol. I do IF and can still cram 2.5kcals in a 3 hour window and have to fight the cravings.

-Can't tell if there has been any fat reduction yet, but I don't really expect much after 12 days anyways.

-I've noticed a little bloat in my stomach area, which I'm sure is a result of the TTA(??) and I've heard it disappears after finishing usage.
    Yah this the only downside is there is generally a bloat and water retention on it but this should fade like 3-4 days after finishing DCP depending on the individual and their diet. TTA being a PPARalpha agonist basically increases the rate at which your body consumes fatty acids for energy production. This has a lot of positives but I suggest getting in some extra healthy fats just to be safe as your body will love burning through them for energy even when you're eating(when on TTA). I like Brazil nuts for fats and there selenium content as well, 4-5 nuts should be good.

-Also have noticed that the skin on my face is somewhat drier than normal, and that I am thirstier than normal as well. I'm sure this is due to the increase in sweating.
    I always noticed increase thirst when I used GDAs and TTA is pretty awesome for insulin sensitivity. I know that water and glycogen store in a 2.7g to 1g ratio respectively and speculate that was the reason why.

Overall, I am liking it so far for 12 days in

As for the Bioforge, haven't noticed anything, but I've only been taking it since Thursday.

Off to the gym for core!
    I always loved my awesomely deep sleep on BioForge. Like a baby...
    NSCA CSCS

Just wait till you're off the water retention. It's a great surprise.