Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Zen18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Zen18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Zen18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Zen18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Zen18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Zen18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Zen18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Zen18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Zen18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Zen18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Zen18 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by gforce88 View Post
    Okay, I understand that posting pics of random girls is fun for the misc, but bottom line: it is wrong to do so. I see so many people posting threads like "Hot chick working out in front of me" or "Look at this beast from my gym" and post pictures taken without their consent on the misc. It's pretty disgusting because my wife is a muscular woman, works her ass off to look the way she does and gets stares from all the little manlets at the gym. If I ever saw her picture posted here by some insecure little ******* I would lose it. If she ever saw herself posted on here and saw degrading comments, she would be incredibly upset and probably in tears.

It shouldn't be allowed.

Pics
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Boxing crew

OMGaGURL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OMGaGURL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OMGaGURL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OMGaGURL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OMGaGURL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OMGaGURL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OMGaGURL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OMGaGURL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OMGaGURL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OMGaGURL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OMGaGURL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm not sure what you remember but as I far as I can remember race threads were pretty well locked/closed quickly. Pretty much any thread that references race is gone because members usually digress into stereotypes or their problems with a particular race. Things like interracial dating or anything like that. It always end up being some sort of discussion that slowly turns into hating on XXX race or stereotype. If you didn't notice the misc is hardly the place to have a serious or well structured discussion on almost every topic.

DINK (not the penor kind) CarlMcGuirk's Avatar
    CarlMcGuirk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CarlMcGuirk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CarlMcGuirk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CarlMcGuirk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CarlMcGuirk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CarlMcGuirk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CarlMcGuirk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CarlMcGuirk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CarlMcGuirk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CarlMcGuirk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CarlMcGuirk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm not ignoring anything posted in regards to my comments - did I miss something?
    It wasn't a terribly lengthy post or anything, no worries:
    Originally Posted by CarlMcGuirk View Post
    While I agree with you and understand where you're coming from, people have to realize now that in this day and age, if you're outside, expect SOMEone to take your picture at some point. It sucks, but it's where we are as a culture now.
    I have a wife and I'd be equally upset if I found her picture online, don't get me wrong. But, like I said, sadly this is the culture we live in, and you need to be prepared to have something like that happen (or be on film somewhere, or whatever) when you're in public places now.

xJuggHeadx is a name known to all. (+5000) xJuggHeadx is a name known to all. (+5000) xJuggHeadx is a name known to all. (+5000) xJuggHeadx is a name known to all. (+5000) xJuggHeadx is a name known to all. (+5000) xJuggHeadx is a name known to all. (+5000) xJuggHeadx is a name known to all. (+5000) xJuggHeadx is a name known to all. (+5000) xJuggHeadx is a name known to all. (+5000) xJuggHeadx is a name known to all. (+5000) xJuggHeadx is a name known to all. (+5000)
    my hats off to the mods for taking finally action against this. Its about due time.

Everytime I logg on, theres at a good 5 or 6 threads suggesting something racial on here.

Thank you once again!
    ( ‾ʖ̫‾) anti-crew

Fugshot will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fugshot will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fugshot will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fugshot will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fugshot will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fugshot will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fugshot will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fugshot will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fugshot will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fugshot will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fugshot will become famous soon enough. (+50)

RyPostsIt is just really nice. (+1000) RyPostsIt is just really nice. (+1000) RyPostsIt is just really nice. (+1000) RyPostsIt is just really nice. (+1000) RyPostsIt is just really nice. (+1000) RyPostsIt is just really nice. (+1000) RyPostsIt is just really nice. (+1000) RyPostsIt is just really nice. (+1000) RyPostsIt is just really nice. (+1000) RyPostsIt is just really nice. (+1000) RyPostsIt is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Zen18 View Post
    Pics
    cheeky kunt you
    œ Fight Club Crew œ
    ░American Psycho Crew░
    ⌨Miscing While Working Crew⌨
    --Misc Car Crew---

"The doctor of the future will no longer treat the human frame with drugs, but rather will cure and prevent disease with nutrition" -Thomas Edison

godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The misc has always been very racist, but in the last two years it's been different. I remember when that Norwegiian Serial Killer was arrested there were about 7 pages of support for him.
    RIP mainsqueeze530
    "Rustle your opponents jimmies from afar." - Sun Tzu, The Art of War
    Mods - I don't have multiple accounts, asked for old accounts be banned, never had two open at one time.
    Misc - you don't have to rep me back lol, in return no rep begging pls tx

keepin it right and tight gforce88's Avatar
    gforce88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gforce88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gforce88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gforce88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gforce88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gforce88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gforce88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gforce88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gforce88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gforce88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gforce88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by mrawdtsi View Post
    no its not. i delete/ban continual offenders who get out of hand.

calm down bro.
    I'm not talking about racist posts - I'm talking about posting pics of random women snapped with phones in public. It's different if they take a pic that she willingly posted online for people to see - but when it is taken without her consent and posted on here to be ridiculed...that's where the line should be drawn. If it is being done by the mods, I am unaware because I see these threads popping up constantly.

Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Umm, deleting posts where it happens? Banning people who do it? But of course, it's entertaining for the misc (and the mods) so it will continue.
    Yea right has that ever worked for anything that's been posted on the internet? Once one person has it and put's it online the whole world has it now. Trying to get pics back from the internet is like trying to get your piss back from the ocean.

NedStark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NedStark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NedStark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NedStark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NedStark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NedStark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NedStark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NedStark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NedStark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NedStark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NedStark has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Szarko View Post
    When will you get it through your head that when talking about issues that cover a mass group, you won't go around talking about EACH AND EVERY INDIVIDUAL.

When you are discussing the negatives of a country you don't go and discuss the FINE points of every little TOWN within that country.

People talk like this "I dislike that football team."

They don't go "Well let's see, first lets talk about player 1 and go through all 50 players on the team, then the coaches then the owners blah blah blah"

Strong ignorance.

Wake up.
    I see, but I guess it's the same reason why race threads won't be allowed the majority of the misc are completely disrespectful about the subject.
    Winter is Coming...

VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by paranoidxe View Post
    I dont think they have time to reply to all the reports but I hear ya, I have reported some ignorant and flat out flaming posts here and there is nothing done about it.

...I know they can't be perfect but I see topics that don't seem to violate any rule get closed while the really rotten posts are left alone.
    We can't catch everything on our own. My PM box has a 1000 message limit and I have to clear it out more than once a week. I get at least 50 reports an hour.

I'm even sitting here modding FROM WORK just to keep up. And at times of the day where there are only one or two of us on, it gets even that much harder.

A lot of people fail to realize we are human, and not robots.

Just as in real life I am not able to stop every crime, I am not always able to stop things here.

Keep reporting it all, though.

Originally Posted by guyonaforum View Post
    Mods are engaging in a conversation, not banning, or even patronizing people who disagree with them, and they all seem like pretty intelligent people ITT.

Holy sh** it's been a long, long time since I've been here. Things have changed big time.

Is bozz still a mod?
    lol. I don't mind conversing and explaining things so long as people are being legitimate about it. When they start trolling and purposely being pains in the asses, then I know my time is wasted and I get mad.

Yes, bozz still mods.

Originally Posted by jujuB View Post
    my favorite part is how asian race threads end up 10+ pages, while other race threads don't get far.

mods need to do their fuking job.
    Report it and stop crying.

godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000) godsangina2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Okay, I understand that posting pics of random girls is fun for the misc, but bottom line: it is wrong to do so. I see so many people posting threads like "Hot chick working out in front of me" or "Look at this beast from my gym" and post pictures taken without their consent on the misc. It's pretty disgusting because my wife is a muscular woman, works her ass off to look the way she does and gets stares from all the little manlets at the gym. If I ever saw her picture posted here by some insecure little ******* I would lose it. If she ever saw herself posted on here and saw degrading comments, she would be incredibly upset and probably in tears.

It shouldn't be allowed.
    notsureifsrs,jpg

It's not illegal to take pics of people in public for a reason brah - there is nothing wrong with it.

Equally, I don't like the racism, but people have a right to their opinions. The line should be drawn at approving any violence explicitly or implicitly though.

This is the misc, not the fuking Teletubbies for fuk sake.
    RIP mainsqueeze530
    "Rustle your opponents jimmies from afar." - Sun Tzu, The Art of War
    Mods - I don't have multiple accounts, asked for old accounts be banned, never had two open at one time.
    Misc - you don't have to rep me back lol, in return no rep begging pls tx

RyPostsIt is just really nice. (+1000) RyPostsIt is just really nice. (+1000) RyPostsIt is just really nice. (+1000) RyPostsIt is just really nice. (+1000) RyPostsIt is just really nice. (+1000) RyPostsIt is just really nice. (+1000) RyPostsIt is just really nice. (+1000) RyPostsIt is just really nice. (+1000) RyPostsIt is just really nice. (+1000) RyPostsIt is just really nice. (+1000) RyPostsIt is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm not talking about racist posts - I'm talking about posting pics of random women snapped with phones in public. It's different if they take a pic that she willingly posted online for people to see - but when it is taken without her consent and posted on here to be ridiculed...that's where the line should be drawn. If it is being done by the mods, I am unaware because I see these threads popping up constantly.
    What planet do you live on emperor of white knights?

You might as well battle the internet with that mentality.
    œ Fight Club Crew œ
    ░American Psycho Crew░
    --Misc Car Crew---

"The doctor of the future will no longer treat the human frame with drugs, but rather will cure and prevent disease with nutrition" -Thomas Edison

Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I encourage you to use the report function and those will be dealt with on a individual basis.

You guys also must remember that theres 9 new mods as of 2 weeks ago, so give us a little bit of time to "clean things up" before you call in the lynch mob. I myself am brand new an new acquainted with rule interpretations and im always open to constructive criticism, Im not easily butthurt.

Minjin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Minjin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Minjin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Minjin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Minjin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Minjin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Minjin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Minjin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Minjin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Minjin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Minjin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Good work, mods. But apparently sexism as well as sexual orientation and religion intolerance are still good to go?

guyonaforum is on a distinguished road. (+10) guyonaforum is on a distinguished road. (+10) guyonaforum is on a distinguished road. (+10) guyonaforum is on a distinguished road. (+10) guyonaforum is on a distinguished road. (+10) guyonaforum is on a distinguished road. (+10) guyonaforum is on a distinguished road. (+10) guyonaforum is on a distinguished road. (+10) guyonaforum is on a distinguished road. (+10) guyonaforum is on a distinguished road. (+10) guyonaforum is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by NedStark View Post
    I see, but I guess it's the same reason why race threads won't be allowed the majority of the misc are completely disrespectful about the subject.
    So what?

That's the point, isn't it? If not, what is?

Get well soon threads for random tragedy victims and the Sea?

I say if you're not at least 30% trolling in most of your posts, you're doing it wrong.

Why can't we just draw the line at going into people personal lives, or trying to mass-attack innocent women on stickam, or otherwise going "too far" at the mods discretion? Why does this have to be offense-free zone?

It's the misc. You're going to get disrespected at some point.

Internexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Internexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Internexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Internexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Internexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Internexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Internexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Internexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Internexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Internexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Internexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The misc would greatly benefit from strict age enforcement, the teen misc is there for a reason however, we have a constant influx of ignorant kiddies here trying to stir the pot like we are all in highschool..
    Military Crew
    Misc Firearms Crew

ZedzFury has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ZedzFury has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ZedzFury has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ZedzFury has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ZedzFury has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ZedzFury has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ZedzFury has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ZedzFury has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ZedzFury has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ZedzFury has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ZedzFury has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Only on the misc....*sigh*

I could name a few users that posted in this thread that are blatant racists....

EDIT:But what's wrong with BBC?

keepin it right and tight gforce88's Avatar
    gforce88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gforce88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gforce88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gforce88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gforce88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gforce88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gforce88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gforce88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gforce88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gforce88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gforce88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by CarlMcGuirk View Post
    It wasn't a terribly lengthy post or anything, no worries:

I have a wife and I'd be equally upset if I found her picture online, don't get me wrong. But, like I said, sadly this is the culture we live in, and you need to be prepared to have something like that happen (or be on film somewhere, or whatever) when you're in public places now.
    I saw your post and I agreed, I guess that's why I didn't feel the need to say anything. Although the mods can't save the world, they can stop it from happening here. I mean, wouldn't it be nice if women were actually allowed to post here? I have seen a few women get chased out of the misc, called fat and ugly among other things...seen this one girl who actually deleted her whole profile on this site because she received such a nasty comment from one miscer (long time ago - forget her name). It was really bad. Wouldn't be surprised if she killed herself or developed an eating disorder after what happened.

I am sure there is still a law out there that makes it illegal for you to take photos of others and use in public without their consent. Am I wrong?

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Good on the mods for at least making an attempt to clean this crap up.

Some of the threads/comments that I've seen around here lately have left me shaking my head.

Originally Posted by Minjin View Post
    Good work, mods. But apparently sexism as well as sexual orientation and religion intolerance are still good to go?
    I noticed the way the females on here are treated too, but there's a lot of test running around. You're going to encounter that.

-White Knight mode off-
    œ Fight Club Crew œ
    ░American Psycho Crew░
    --Misc Car Crew---

Lindoras is a name known to all. (+5000) Lindoras is a name known to all. (+5000) Lindoras is a name known to all. (+5000) Lindoras is a name known to all. (+5000) Lindoras is a name known to all. (+5000) Lindoras is a name known to all. (+5000) Lindoras is a name known to all. (+5000) Lindoras is a name known to all. (+5000) Lindoras is a name known to all. (+5000) Lindoras is a name known to all. (+5000) Lindoras is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I saw your post and I agreed, I guess that's why I didn't feel the need to say anything. Although the mods can't save the world, they can stop it from happening here. I mean, wouldn't it be nice if women were actually allowed to post here? I have seen a few women get chased out of the misc, called fat and ugly among other things...seen this one girl who actually deleted her whole profile on this site because she received such a nasty comment from one miscer (long time ago - forget her name). It was really bad. Wouldn't be surprised if she killed herself or developed an eating disorder after what happened.

I am sure there is still a law out there that makes it illegal for you to take photos of others and use in public without their consent. Am I wrong?
    Women are allowed to post here. However, they themselves choose not to. Guys get called fat,ugly etc too but it doesn't affect them(Most of them). It's all about how serious you take words from a stranger.

like my coolface, brah? motivatedd's Avatar
    motivatedd is just really nice. (+1000) motivatedd is just really nice. (+1000) motivatedd is just really nice. (+1000) motivatedd is just really nice. (+1000) motivatedd is just really nice. (+1000) motivatedd is just really nice. (+1000) motivatedd is just really nice. (+1000) motivatedd is just really nice. (+1000) motivatedd is just really nice. (+1000) motivatedd is just really nice. (+1000) motivatedd is just really nice. (+1000)
    A few serious questions for the mods:

- you state that you have to be strict because, "what might not offend one person could offend someone else." so, would it be racist if i said "all white people are so... unique?" would it be racist if i were white? if i were black? what would get me banned?

- why do you moderate "potentially hurtful" racial slurs but allow "potentially hurtful" personal attacks? double standard.

- where do Jewish people fall in this, since Judaism is an ethnoreligion?

- are you going to ban religion mockery outside of R&P?

- and finally... I'm not racist, but why do white people the only ones that can create successful civilizations and not act like animals? The CIA World Factbook lists all first world countries, and not a single one is run by a minority.
    - I've Never Been Negged By Lunatic, But If I Were, I Would Make Fun of Him For Being a Fat Cripple Crew
    - I Love Cutting Because Every Time I Lose a Pound, It Makes My 3" Derk Look That Much Closer to a 3.5" Derk Crew
    - I Hate When People Use Excess Words Because They Are Unable To Succinctly Summarize Their Thoughts Crew
    - My Wife Treats the Employees at Checker's Drive-Thru Better Than She Treats Me... and They Are Black Crew
    - I Own A Horsehead Mask and Wear It While I Masturbate Crew