Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

The misc didn't used to be racist - now its abundant. Noobs sukk

So many threads about race... wtf... and it's not one kind, it seems pretty distributed... but in like 2005-2009 I don't remember it that much at all.. maybe it was more regulated or maybe there was less 4channers and more athletes who played sports in HS and had friends of all races...

the best is "Im not racist but why is ... (insert race here with some stereotype)"
    or "Not racist - but can "xxx people" exaplain this to me" then asks a question on a stereotype

Tyrael: Mod of Justice. mrawdtsi's Avatar
    mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz
    blatantly racist posts/threads are being locked/negged/infracted.

im sick of it too.

this will be the only warning.
    |Red Wings|Badgers|Packers|
    PSN: mrawdtsi
    Diablo 3 - mrawdtsi#1153

*Mods/CS will not, nor can they change your username, so don't ask*
    *Mods/CS will not, nor can they mass delete your post history or account, so don't ask*
    *Requests for the above will result in negs, its getting out of hand*

- if you're really asking for something like this, you need to re-evaluate your post behavior on these forums.

skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Agreed. It's the damn kids these days.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    PTS Certified
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I'm a little tea pot.

jalamb86 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jalamb86 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jalamb86 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jalamb86 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jalamb86 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jalamb86 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jalamb86 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jalamb86 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jalamb86 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jalamb86 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jalamb86 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    trolls make them because it's a GUARANTEED 10 pages minimum...also the biggest shiitstorms
    ***Dirty South Crew***

ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mrawdtsi View Post

im sick of it too.
    its not even blatant... it's so subtle guised as "discussion" - but it always leads to blatant tones of racism

EnderG60 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnderG60 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnderG60 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnderG60 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnderG60 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnderG60 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnderG60 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnderG60 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnderG60 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnderG60 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnderG60 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    everyone is racist as hell dude, everyone is just comfortable talking about it here.

Its actually kind of nice to see people just speaking their mind, even if a few pansies get butt hurt.

That said, feel free to call me a cheap ass dirty jew because I will do the same to you.

Tyrael: Mod of Justice. mrawdtsi's Avatar
    mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by ragingcrayon View Post
    its not even blatant... it's so subtle guised as "discussion" - but it always leads to blatant tones of racism
    im watching those too. repeat offenders will be warned once, banned for a month minimum if they dont knock it off.

This includes the terms "BBC, N1g,nagger,etc" and not limited to that specific race.

people need to grow up.
    |Red Wings|Badgers|Packers|
    PSN: mrawdtsi
    Diablo 3 - mrawdtsi#1153

*Mods/CS will not, nor can they change your username, so don't ask*
    *Mods/CS will not, nor can they mass delete your post history or account, so don't ask*
    *Requests for the above will result in negs, its getting out of hand*

- if you're really asking for something like this, you need to re-evaluate your post behavior on these forums.

MiscN00b is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiscN00b is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiscN00b is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiscN00b is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiscN00b is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiscN00b is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiscN00b is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiscN00b is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiscN00b is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiscN00b is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiscN00b is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    This is true.

Though considering this forum is predominantly frequented by young Western causasian males (i.e. there is a disproportionate majority demographic) with little global awareness and it allows people to anonymously vent their insecurities and prejudices with no consequences I am not surprised at all.

I call on the mods to become more active in banning racist trolls
    "He pretends to be a duck, but he's not. He's a f*cking scam artist!" ~ Jason "Giovanni" Genova, Dark Sith Lord.

IrishLifterLad is on a distinguished road. (+10) IrishLifterLad is on a distinguished road. (+10) IrishLifterLad is on a distinguished road. (+10) IrishLifterLad is on a distinguished road. (+10) IrishLifterLad is on a distinguished road. (+10) IrishLifterLad is on a distinguished road. (+10) IrishLifterLad is on a distinguished road. (+10) IrishLifterLad is on a distinguished road. (+10) IrishLifterLad is on a distinguished road. (+10) IrishLifterLad is on a distinguished road. (+10) IrishLifterLad is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by skarotum View Post
    Agreed. It's the damn kids these days.
    Theres still a good few of us left. majority of them are racist ****s though. /ban them imo.
    - Carrying on the Hypertrophy Aesthetic Legacy! -

I only train for Mass, why? Powerlifting bought me a one way ticket to snap city..

* Want a custom GIF? - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143935611&p=864246501

Originally Posted by EnderG60 View Post
    everyone is racist as hell dude, everyone is just comfortable talking about it here.

Its actually kind of nice to see people just speaking their mind, even if a few pansies get butt hurt.

That said, feel free to call me a cheap ass dirty jew because I will do the same to you.
    I like speaking my mind too, and I do... but it's so silly that if a vid is posted of a fight, and the participants aren't the same race... right away its "ooh surprise" or "animals" and then I think to myself that I have friends of said race who dont behave like that and wonder why thats how miscers categorizes them instead just as particularly classless humans in general... every race has classless peeps

Lindoras is a name known to all. (+5000) Lindoras is a name known to all. (+5000) Lindoras is a name known to all. (+5000) Lindoras is a name known to all. (+5000) Lindoras is a name known to all. (+5000) Lindoras is a name known to all. (+5000) Lindoras is a name known to all. (+5000) Lindoras is a name known to all. (+5000) Lindoras is a name known to all. (+5000) Lindoras is a name known to all. (+5000) Lindoras is a name known to all. (+5000)
    There should be taken note to how the subjected race reponds to it too though. If someone names me a BBC I couldn't care less. It's just the internet.
    There is however a limit as you said OP

The only type of threads I'm getting tired about are the provoking ones like 'Black kid sets white dude on fire' or 'white dude punches indian kid'.
    It's as if race needs to be mentioned on this forum. Kind of annoying.

JahRo225 is a name known to all. (+5000) JahRo225 is a name known to all. (+5000) JahRo225 is a name known to all. (+5000) JahRo225 is a name known to all. (+5000) JahRo225 is a name known to all. (+5000) JahRo225 is a name known to all. (+5000) JahRo225 is a name known to all. (+5000) JahRo225 is a name known to all. (+5000) JahRo225 is a name known to all. (+5000) JahRo225 is a name known to all. (+5000) JahRo225 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    <Positive Brah>
    *Misc Dog Lovers Crew*
    *Sit in my car for hours on weekends so my cat thinks I have a social life crew*
    *Steal easily affordable things to avoid talking to cashier crew*
    *No friends on ******** because Mom declined friend request crew*
    *Shave one of my legs to pretend its a girl in my bed crew*
    *Walk behind a group of people and pretend I'm part of the group crew*

carranzapz is just really nice. (+1000) carranzapz is just really nice. (+1000) carranzapz is just really nice. (+1000) carranzapz is just really nice. (+1000) carranzapz is just really nice. (+1000) carranzapz is just really nice. (+1000) carranzapz is just really nice. (+1000) carranzapz is just really nice. (+1000) carranzapz is just really nice. (+1000) carranzapz is just really nice. (+1000) carranzapz is just really nice. (+1000)
    im watching those too. repeat offenders will be warned once, banned for a month minimum if they dont knock it off.

This includes the terms "BBC, N1g,nagger,etc" and not limited to that specific race.

people need to grow up.
    golf swing looks decent. :P
    ***Manu Ginobili Crew***
    ***TIM TEBOW CREW***
    (mod negged cause of that? C'MON MAN)

Cristiano5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cristiano5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cristiano5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cristiano5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cristiano5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cristiano5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cristiano5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cristiano5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cristiano5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cristiano5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cristiano5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    strong join date OP

Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Lindoras View Post
    There should be taken note to how the subjected race reponds to it too though. If someone names me a BBC I couldn't care less. It's just the internet.

The only type of threads I'm getting tired about are the provoking ones like 'Black kid sets white dude on fire' or 'white dude punches indian kid'.
    It's as if race needs to be mentioned on this forum.

unfortunately what might not offend one person, may offend another so it all has to be filtered.

Im a new mod and so far dealing with racist posts has been the most difficult part.

PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ive been lurking around a long time, and there is way more racist chit in here nowdays than ever.

Pretty sad. The misc used to be about bros being bros and sharing tales of lifting/lulz/and life.

guyonaforum is on a distinguished road. (+10) guyonaforum is on a distinguished road. (+10) guyonaforum is on a distinguished road. (+10) guyonaforum is on a distinguished road. (+10) guyonaforum is on a distinguished road. (+10) guyonaforum is on a distinguished road. (+10) guyonaforum is on a distinguished road. (+10) guyonaforum is on a distinguished road. (+10) guyonaforum is on a distinguished road. (+10) guyonaforum is on a distinguished road. (+10) guyonaforum is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ive been here since 2005. Took like a 3 year break from 09-yesterday, so can't speak to that.

But when I was here, it was racist as phucckkkk cuzz. And openly so. Most of the mods were good ole boy get r dunnn christian conservative types, they let it slide.

keepin it right and tight gforce88's Avatar
    gforce88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gforce88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gforce88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gforce88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gforce88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gforce88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gforce88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gforce88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gforce88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gforce88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gforce88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Stereotypes aren't racist. There are stereotypes for every race/nationality/ethnicity. It's not racist to point these out.

redraider86's boy toy SpermWhale's Avatar
    SpermWhale has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpermWhale has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpermWhale has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpermWhale has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpermWhale has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpermWhale has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpermWhale has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpermWhale has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpermWhale has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpermWhale has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpermWhale has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

people need to grow up.
    thank you!
    btw, no update on the kid?
    -♥♥--♥♥--team misc big c support--♥♥--♥♥--
    ~ Miami Hurricanes ~
    ☆☆☆Remember TheOchocinco33's Legendary Thread of June 3rd, 2012☆☆☆
    ♡♡ѾѾѾ Medhead's boo crew ѾѾѾ♡♡
    redraider loves me crew
    ☆☆☆Misc Dad Crew☆☆☆
    HTC for life crew

TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz

im sick of it too.

this will be the only warning.
    I was going to say the same thing
    M O O N spells LBM

http://youtu.be/ip7PPGS7TpE

HNTRKLR is a complete loser! (-2000) HNTRKLR is a complete loser! (-2000) HNTRKLR is a complete loser! (-2000) HNTRKLR is a complete loser! (-2000) HNTRKLR is a complete loser! (-2000) HNTRKLR is a complete loser! (-2000) HNTRKLR is a complete loser! (-2000) HNTRKLR is a complete loser! (-2000) HNTRKLR is a complete loser! (-2000) HNTRKLR is a complete loser! (-2000) HNTRKLR is a complete loser! (-2000)
    I only do it to counter the racism against whites

Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by gforce88 View Post
    Stereotypes aren't racist. There are stereotypes for every race/nationality/ethnicity. It's not racist to point these out.
    If someone starts a thread that says "Why are there more black people in jail than whites?" or "why do all white people love Walmart?"

Those threads will be deleted every time. Sometimes its not about the original post but what it will inevitably lead to.

Lindoras is a name known to all. (+5000) Lindoras is a name known to all. (+5000) Lindoras is a name known to all. (+5000) Lindoras is a name known to all. (+5000) Lindoras is a name known to all. (+5000) Lindoras is a name known to all. (+5000) Lindoras is a name known to all. (+5000) Lindoras is a name known to all. (+5000) Lindoras is a name known to all. (+5000) Lindoras is a name known to all. (+5000) Lindoras is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Team Punishment View Post
    unfortunately what might not offend one person, may offend another so it all has to be filtered.

Im a new mod and so far dealing with racist posts has been the most difficult part.
    This is true but I feel if you get offended by such things maybe the misc isn't the right place for you.
    There's numerous of people here with different mindsets, you're bound to encounter someone who doesn't like you for your beliefs/race/whatever.
    But yeah, kind of need to set a limit somewhere.

kookedkrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kookedkrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kookedkrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kookedkrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kookedkrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kookedkrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kookedkrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kookedkrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kookedkrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kookedkrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kookedkrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I've been posting a lot less because of it. I usually ignore the stuff but it's hard to want to be a part of the misc community when so much garbage like that is posted. I blame the 4channers.
    ☆☆☆MISC BOXING CREW☆☆☆

R.I.P. Zyzz see you on Mount Olympus

magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    it has always been racist. mods used to squelch that shiit better.

member? if you started a jesus or atheist or political thread a few years ago, they would move that shiit automatically.

S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jalamb86 View Post
    trolls make them because it's a GUARANTEED 10 pages minimum...also the biggest shiitstorms
    I feel like the circumcision threads are the biggest sh*tstorms.

S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4V4NT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by gforce88 View Post

TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz
    M O O N spells LBM

http://youtu.be/ip7PPGS7TpE

keepin it right and tight gforce88's Avatar
    gforce88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gforce88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gforce88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gforce88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gforce88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gforce88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gforce88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gforce88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gforce88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gforce88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gforce88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Team Punishment View Post
    If someone starts a thread that says "Why are there more black people in jail than whites?" or "why do all white people love Walmart?"

Those threads will be deleted every time. Sometimes its not about the original post but what it will inevitably lead to.
    So if someone makes an observation about a certain race, it is automatic hate? I make observations all the time.

If we're going to do it for race, we need to do it for everything - age discrimination, country discrimination (it happens), gender discrimination, etc, etc. Women can't even post in the misc because they will wind up wanting to kill themsevles afterwards, but nothing seems to be done about people hating on women - calling them ugly, fat, attention whores, etc (DEAD SERIOUS). Why is racism the only problem we choose to acknowledge?

Jockie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jockie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jockie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jockie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jockie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jockie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jockie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jockie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jockie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jockie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jockie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sick of all the racism as well, good thread OP.
    Rest in peace Aziz (Zyzz) Shreddedshian . Forever Mirin'

- You know why we're going to have sex tonite?
    - Because i'm stronger than you

*No rapist crew*
    *Never go full retard crew"
    *Norwegian Viking Crew"

Repping back 100+, Say so in the comment.