MyriamH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need advice, I am beginner and I want to transform my body

Hello I am beginner and I need your advice to transform my body. I want to decrease my body fat. I need advice on nutrition and training! The fat is in the abdomen and my lower body.
    I have trouble controlling my sugar cravings .... I try to eat fruit but I eat too! how many grams of sugar should I limit??
    Do you have any solutions for me?
    thank you
    Myriam

andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MyriamH View Post
    Hello I am beginner and I need your advice to transform my body. I want to decrease my body fat. I need advice on nutrition and training! The fat is in the abdomen and my lower body.
    I have trouble controlling my sugar cravings .... I try to eat fruit but I eat too! how many grams of sugar should I limit??
    Do you have any solutions for me?
    thank you
    Myriam
    start by reading the sticky on calculating cals and macro's in the nutrition section. figure out your numbers compared to what you're currently doing (can open an acct in livestrong if you don't already know). then reading training prgm basics in the training section. that'll help you heaps. then come back if you still have questions. but go to those stickies to start.

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by andrerox80 View Post
    start by reading the sticky on calculating cals and macro's in the nutrition section. figure out your numbers compared to what you're currently doing (can open an acct in livestrong if you don't already know). then reading training prgm basics in the training section. that'll help you heaps. then come back if you still have questions. but go to those stickies to start.
    This^^

It's all about getting in the right deficit with you calories for fat loss. There's nothing wrong with fruit, just count it towards your calories.
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

big lew is just really nice. (+1000) big lew is just really nice. (+1000) big lew is just really nice. (+1000) big lew is just really nice. (+1000) big lew is just really nice. (+1000) big lew is just really nice. (+1000) big lew is just really nice. (+1000) big lew is just really nice. (+1000) big lew is just really nice. (+1000) big lew is just really nice. (+1000) big lew is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    This^^

It's all about getting in the right deficit with you calories for fat loss. There's nothing wrong with fruit, just count it towards your calories.
    3rd^
    Max Fit Consulting
    Contest Prep Coaching

Certified Personal Trainer- NCSF
    Sports Nutrition -NCSF
    Certified Personal Trainer- AFFA