Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
    C-Winger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C-Winger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C-Winger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C-Winger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C-Winger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C-Winger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C-Winger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C-Winger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C-Winger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C-Winger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C-Winger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jnew19 View Post
    You can't honestly believe it's a good thing that people can't DEFEND themselves from bullies without being charged. Not initiate violence, but defend themselves. Hell, even with my stated opinion and explosive temper, I might not defend myself these days. If I'm worrying about getting into college, how will that suspension and assault charge look to Duke or Georgia Tech?

It's ridiculous.
    Obviously there are situations where it would be ideal to fight back, but the general message that society wants to instill upon everyone is that using violence to deal with violence will likely lead to escalation, in which one or both parties will be hurt far more than necessary. This is why courts and law enforcement exist, so that people don't go taking the law into their own hands and exacting what they think is the appropriate vengeance.
    "Originally Posted by dr. hamstrung
    oh i get it, not even god knows what women want so he has to resort to the first wish, which was previously deemed too difficult. the task of summarizing what women want made the first one look relatively easy" - Post of the month.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3708511

*If you need subs, likes, or whatever, aware me crew*

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    tl:dr

didn't read anything, but "war on bullying"??? war?

bullying is over-rated, but should be looked at

jnew19 is not very helpful. (-500) jnew19 is not very helpful. (-500) jnew19 is not very helpful. (-500) jnew19 is not very helpful. (-500) jnew19 is not very helpful. (-500) jnew19 is not very helpful. (-500) jnew19 is not very helpful. (-500) jnew19 is not very helpful. (-500) jnew19 is not very helpful. (-500) jnew19 is not very helpful. (-500) jnew19 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by C-Winger View Post
    Fair enough, we are discussing different categories of people.
    However, there are laws for self-defense and laws for assault.
    But you did say something along those lines earlier, just to be fair.
    " I bet that back in the old days the bully probably wouldn't bother complaining after he got ****ed up and if he did the authorities would hear the case and say "you had that coming bitch."
    I realize there are laws for self defense and laws for assault, that's a valid point in the real world. However, in most high schools where bullying will naturally be prevalent, fighting of any kind carries on automatic suspension and immediate involvement of the campus police, and often the local police department. It ma not be that way where you are, but where I am, that's school policy in the local high schools. I just think that's a shame, because I honestly do feel for kids getting bullied who feel trapped because they're scared. Not of the bully, but of ruining their future.

That's what I'm saying with the "you had it coming" comment. Some bullies really are just scummy people who deserve a lesson, IMO. I have no problem with someone turning the tables on a bully and handing their ass to them, because the bully shouldn't be picking on someone they perceive as weak. personally, i find it hard to believe that with your anti-bullying stance you're taking you don't at least agree with me on that. If you were a cop and you heard some case where a kid's mom was in the hospital and his little sister just died and the bully just kept on picking on him and hitting him and making him miserable, and all of a sudden the kid snaps and busts the bully in the face, you wouldn't just let it go because the bully had it coming?

jnew19 is not very helpful. (-500) jnew19 is not very helpful. (-500) jnew19 is not very helpful. (-500) jnew19 is not very helpful. (-500) jnew19 is not very helpful. (-500) jnew19 is not very helpful. (-500) jnew19 is not very helpful. (-500) jnew19 is not very helpful. (-500) jnew19 is not very helpful. (-500) jnew19 is not very helpful. (-500) jnew19 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by C-Winger View Post
    Obviously there are situations where it would be ideal to fight back, but the general message that society wants to instill upon everyone is that using violence to deal with violence will likely lead to escalation, in which one or both parties will be hurt far more than necessary. This is why courts and law enforcement exist, so that people don't go taking the law into their own hands and exacting what they think is the appropriate vengeance.
    That is a fair enough point, but sometimes boys will just be boys. Kids have been going at it for hundreds and hundreds of years, a lot of times it may not be optimal, but neither is being forced to allow someone to continue tormenting you because you know that if you retaliate and the kid snitches because he's embarrassed, you're both in trouble even though you defended yourself.

Brahseph is just really nice. (+1000) Brahseph is just really nice. (+1000) Brahseph is just really nice. (+1000) Brahseph is just really nice. (+1000) Brahseph is just really nice. (+1000) Brahseph is just really nice. (+1000) Brahseph is just really nice. (+1000) Brahseph is just really nice. (+1000) Brahseph is just really nice. (+1000) Brahseph is just really nice. (+1000) Brahseph is just really nice. (+1000)
    If your getting bullied then send a couple of fists toward your bullys face. Especially if your in school still. It will remain a school matter, not a police issue.

Honestly, fighting with your enemies is a good way to make **** stop. I have seen countless examples of fighting making kids closer. When you fight with another kid and both get sent into the office, you share an experience. Youll probably be made to shake that persons hand by your principle and you can joke around with who you just fought with and possibly resolve issues. Thats if your both men and not ******* boys. Anyone who holds a grudge after a fight is a pussy.

SWU102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SWU102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SWU102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SWU102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SWU102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SWU102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SWU102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SWU102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SWU102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SWU102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SWU102 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by tbonez3858 View Post
    I come from a different time and generation...My freshman year in high school I got the sh*t kicked out of my by a sophomore who sucker punched me. My mom drove me to school the next day and told me not to come home until I had kicked his a**... It was open season on me after that in high school, however. Going to school was like going to a combat zone...It finally stopped my junior year in which I got into a fight that was so bad both of us went to the hospital...No one screwed with me after that.

I wouldnt change a thing...(dead srs)... In my generation being a man was about making it through the day no matter how difficult it was. I became a man in high school because I had to walk through those doors terrified about the war that was about to face me....It taught me everything about being a piece of granite and not a marshmallow.

This new generation is a joke and have zero respect for most of them. They have no character...No back bone..No beliefs...(no OG rage) (but srs)
    agreed, how old are u brah?

tbonez3858 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tbonez3858 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tbonez3858 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tbonez3858 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tbonez3858 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tbonez3858 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tbonez3858 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tbonez3858 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tbonez3858 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tbonez3858 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tbonez3858 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SWU102 View Post
    agreed, how old are u brah?
    OG...Almost 40. It was a different time and age growing up in the late 70s early 80s. No one in their right mind would have talked about bullying back then, social anxiety, forever alone and no idiots killed themselves over it either...

Parental discipline back then would easily be considered abuse today as well.

Society was harder and it made you deal with these things instead of just shatter..Its no wonder testosterone levels are down..
    But if you listen real close, you can hear them whisper their legacy to you. Go on, lean in. Listen, you hear it? - - Carpe - - hear it? - - Carpe, carpe Landīca, seize IT boys, make your lives extraordinary.

Georgia crew

Kbarredo is not very well liked. (-100) Kbarredo is not very well liked. (-100) Kbarredo is not very well liked. (-100) Kbarredo is not very well liked. (-100) Kbarredo is not very well liked. (-100) Kbarredo is not very well liked. (-100) Kbarredo is not very well liked. (-100) Kbarredo is not very well liked. (-100) Kbarredo is not very well liked. (-100) Kbarredo is not very well liked. (-100) Kbarredo is not very well liked. (-100)
    For those guys that say bullying is the way to weed out weak kids. I hit puberty quicker than others and became a manlet. I had the potential to beat the living snot out of 70% of the schools population. I didnt because I wasnt a dbag. We are immigrants that experienced true violence. Bullies have the same mindset as the violent rebels in the old country. I grew up knowing that being a bully makes you inferior and not an alpha. Its not fair to pick on someone just because they are slower at developing. Infact those "weaklings" are a foot taller than me now.
    If you think bullying is a part of life then you are very ignorant indeed. It only starts out as bullying and can turn much worse. Dictators, violent rebels and killers are only bullies who never learned how wrong their actions were.
    I for one grew up in a household with reasonable parents. I have learned that as an adult there are better ways to deal with adult bullies. Fighting with a bully will only divert the violence to another victim. I would make sure to ruin his life by getting him arrested. The criminal record will prevent him from getting any decent jobs. He will live a life of poverty and when he wonders why his life is so horrible he will regret the day he decided to lay a hand on another human being.
    Last edited by Kbarredo; 04-13-2012 at 12:41 AM.

42thpianist will become famous soon enough. (+50) 42thpianist will become famous soon enough. (+50) 42thpianist will become famous soon enough. (+50) 42thpianist will become famous soon enough. (+50) 42thpianist will become famous soon enough. (+50) 42thpianist will become famous soon enough. (+50) 42thpianist will become famous soon enough. (+50) 42thpianist will become famous soon enough. (+50) 42thpianist will become famous soon enough. (+50) 42thpianist will become famous soon enough. (+50) 42thpianist will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Cliffs:

Bullying is ****.
    Some people get emotionally f*cked up because of it.
    Some people harden the f*ck up and deck the kunts.
    Some people carry on.
    People have different views on this sh*t

/endthread
    Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by midcoastking33 View Post
    ITT all the people that were bullied as kids rationalize it as being okay. Your tormenters won
    hehe, not a bad point. They are more or less validating that the bully was right to bully them.
    Getting bullied can honestly bring out ones potential.
    Yep, like see how good they really are with a rifle, get a backpack of ammunition and go to town on a school.

Only a bunch of nut cases think bullying is a net positive. I see a few here, generally young guys with more testosterone than reason. I'm unimpressed.

Creatone is not very well liked. (-100) Creatone is not very well liked. (-100) Creatone is not very well liked. (-100) Creatone is not very well liked. (-100) Creatone is not very well liked. (-100) Creatone is not very well liked. (-100) Creatone is not very well liked. (-100) Creatone is not very well liked. (-100) Creatone is not very well liked. (-100) Creatone is not very well liked. (-100) Creatone is not very well liked. (-100)
    huge bump but not making a new thread. all throughout my high school life i was heavily bullied, day in day out i would hate having to go. i am no loser, really im incredibly normal(im very confident surprisingly and very handsome). needless to say i was pretty much an fa virgin, i wasnt afraid of girls i just had no friends to introduce/meet them. leaving hs was the second best day of my life, arriving at uni was the best. i lied completely about who i was upon arrival, said ive banged 20+ girls and i have hundreds of friends. people believed me as my real personality matched (suspiscous of my 10 fb photos, 150 friends and like 5 followers however), currently in 3 months i have had sex with 6 girls and have a seriously hot gf, i have 50+ friends and am pretty much the guy you wait to buy your alcohol incase im not going out. i think about the bullying everyday and have just as much hatred for the guys now. even though i am truly happy now and pretty much what every high schooler wants to be in college, i believe i no way did being persecuted for no reason make me stronger. luckily theyre all working dead end **** jobs in retail whereas im training as a doctor and assured a £100000 pay check in 15 years, i got my revenge.

H1imhzq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) H1imhzq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) H1imhzq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) H1imhzq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) H1imhzq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) H1imhzq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) H1imhzq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) H1imhzq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) H1imhzq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) H1imhzq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) H1imhzq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    e stats of peace