Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    How's it coming?
    Journey is done. See my final pics with Juggernaut HP!
    I am Juggernaut 2012: The Rants and Raves of a Gym Juggernaut: http://tinyurl.com/7txwugw

www.********.com/alika2die4

trying to inspire the twitter masses @ alika2die4

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

;D Attention Juggernaut nation!

If you haven't yet already, make sure to add Juggernaut and your otheR infinite Labs Supplements to your bodyspace.

also, when you get a chance, give us an honest review of the the supplements in the bb.com store located here:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/il...uestid=8358619

Just click on the product you are using, then click rate product and it will walk you through the whole process.

Thank You from all of us at Infinite Labs!
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Just checking in Where you at!?
    I am Juggernaut 2012: The Rants and Raves of a Gym Juggernaut: http://tinyurl.com/7txwugw

kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Belated welcome to the Challenge! You seem very motivated!

I love that you are doing some cross fit and other full body type stuff. You are absolutely right that if you aren't going for growing , just getting better at intense endurance type racing, then you are spot on! I also do these type of races, and I also do some recreational sports weekly. I have previously done a lot of the same things you are doing and that's how I got leaner in the first place, but now that I have been wanted to get some size, I've gone the more "traditional" route. I will say this about it though. I have noticed that even though I don't go out and run or do long intense full body workouts anymore, I can still go out anyday and KILL a workout like these, and even can attest that the Juggernaut HP helps me with that!!!

I am actually going to be doing something closer to this kind of workout for the last 4 weeks of the Juggernaut to hopefully really get shredded!

I can't wait to follow your journey, JUGGERNAUT!!!
    advertising not permitted

rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Anything new JUGGERNAUT? I hope all is well.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you want it, make it happen. No one else, but you, can make you make it happen.

Don't "JUST DO IT", give it your all.
    Anyone can show up and pick up a dumbell, but not everyone will give it their all.

I don't stop working out when my muscles are sore, I stop when I'm done with my workout.

Todays excuses, won't help you tomorrow.

VENI VIDI VICI

blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    a belated welcome from me... throw some fuel on that motivational fire and let us see what you have been up to.
    Look sharp, act sharp, be sharp!!!

Follow my Juggernaut Journey!!!!
    http://tinyurl.com/6u6kcn9

Hear the monster,See the monster,BE THE MONSTER!!!

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    *************JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT************************

>>> JUGGERNAUT FIBO POWER<<<

LEE PRIEST SHOWING HIS JUGGERNAUT POWER..... LEE IS ONE OF THE FUNNIEST GUYS I KNOW, IT WAS GOOD TO SEE LEE AGAIN....LEE STAY JUGGERNAUT!!!!

TEAM JUGGERNAUTS

>>>>>> NOW ITS YOUR TURN TO BE A JUGGERNAUT AND JOIN THE TEAM <<<<<<<

TO BE A JUGGERNAUT!!!, YOU NEED EAT RIGHT AND TRAIN RIGHT!!! IM HERE IF YOU NEED ME.
    **Free training/dieting/nutritional tips and advise;

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=142169941

http://www.********.com/profile.php?id=100000163797746

http://www.********.com/IAMJUGGERNAUT

http://www.********.com/JoeSwatPalumbo

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    Joeswat Ifbb Pro Infinitelabs
    www.infinitelabs.com
    www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org
    http://www.********.com/home.php?#!/InfiniteLabsSupplements

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hows things going? Give us a update when you can!
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I Am Juggernaut Olympia winner Bill Harmon, & Arnold winner Kevin Mattson talk w/ IFBB Pro Joe Palumbo

INFINITE LABS I Am Juggernaut Olympia winner Bill Harmon, & Arnold winner Kevin Mattson talk w/ IFBB Pro Joe Palumbo about the I Am Juggernaut Challenge and there Olympia and Arnold experience.

It Doesn't Matter What Fitness Level Your At. You Can Compete In This
    Challenge And Win... Support Everybody And Be Dedicated, And You Will Do
    Well.

...Continued "part 2" of this Interview at the Arnold Festival in Columbus, Ohio in the INFINITE LABS booth. With I Am Juggernaut Olympia winner Bill Harmon, & Arnold winner Kevin Mattson talk w/ IFBB Pro Joe Palumbo about the I Am Juggernaut Challenge and there Olympia and Arnold experience.

JUGGERNAUTS Pulling Together.

The greatest accomplishments in life are not achieved by individuals alone, but by proactive people pulling together for a common good. Look behind every winner and you will find a great coach. Look out in front of every superstar and you will see a positive role model. Look alongside every great achiever and you will find caring people offering encouragement, support and able assistance.

Rising to this level of interdependent thinking can be challenging and difficult. Looking beyond oneself, asking for help or accepting help can feel risky. But people are not given life to simply take from one another.

We are here to give. Our mission in life is to offer our gifts to benefit one another, to create mutual gain in the world. This is called teamworka win/win mindset stemming from a genuine commitment to the rules that allow it to happen.

Kevin Mattson ~ JUGGERNAUT... Powered by INFINITE LABS!!!

Perseverance is not a long race... it is many short races one after the other.
    To strengthen the muscles of your❤️The best exercise is lifting someone else's spirit when you can
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    #TeamBBcom INSPIRE ENCOURAGE MOTIVATE
    imdb.me/kevinmattson
    Tough as Nails with a Heart of Gold: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159547631

JUGGERNAUT LOG: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137405463&page=1

kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Would love to hear what you have been up to lately!!!

Originally Posted by kennknee View Post
    Belated welcome to the Challenge! You seem very motivated!

I love that you are doing some cross fit and other full body type stuff. You are absolutely right that if you aren't going for growing , just getting better at intense endurance type racing, then you are spot on! I also do these type of races, and I also do some recreational sports weekly. I have previously done a lot of the same things you are doing and that's how I got leaner in the first place, but now that I have been wanted to get some size, I've gone the more "traditional" route. I will say this about it though. I have noticed that even though I don't go out and run or do long intense full body workouts anymore, I can still go out anyday and KILL a workout like these, and even can attest that the Juggernaut HP helps me with that!!!

I am actually going to be doing something closer to this kind of workout for the last 4 weeks of the Juggernaut to hopefully really get shredded!

I can't wait to follow your journey, JUGGERNAUT!!!

Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hey Alex, check this out!

New contest at the following link:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...01&pagenumber=
    Juggernaut HP, shirt, and a shaker giveaway free per day!!!

Entering and winning is as simple as ever!

Here’s what you do:

1. Choose 1 ingredient in JUGGERNAUT HP that you find interesting

2. Post in this thread what you like about that ingredient and why it is a good addition to the NEW JUGGERNAUT HP

3. Like our ******** Page (see link below) and on our ******** Wall write: A. Bodybuilding.com Rocks, B. State your Bodybuilding.com BodySpace name and post number from this thread and C. On our ******** wall post a copy of the post you placed on this announcement – THAT’S IT!

Every day for a week Infinite Labs will be giving away a FREE 10 Serving JUGGERNAUT HP, a T-Shirt a FREE JUGGERNAUT Shaker!

NOTE: If you post an image of the new JUGGERNAUT HP on this thread with your entry and/or on your ******** Repost you may just find another goodie in your package when received.

Winners will be announced either on this thread or the I AM JUGGERNAUT ******** page

Good luck and have fun!
    To strengthen the muscles of your❤️The best exercise is lifting someone else's spirit when you can
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson
    Tough as Nails with a Heart of Gold: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159547631

Dude, where'd you go. We'd love to hear how things are going!!!

How is your training going? Hope all is well.
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson

rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Anything new alex? Just wanted to send some motivation your way.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you want it, make it happen. No one else, but you, can make you make it happen.

Anyone can show up and pick up a dumbell, but not everyone will give it their all.

I don't stop working out when my muscles are sore, I stop when I'm done with my workout.

VENI VIDI VICI

Weekly check in, where'd you go??? Would love to hear how training is going!

Good friend IFBB Pro Joe Palumbo Trains Delts with 2012 JUGGERNAUT GRAND PRIZE ARNOLD WINNER KEVIN MATTSON & Juggernaut Glenn Pennington.

A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson

Don't Be Afraid To Fail... Be Afraid Not To Try.

🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson

Would love to comment on your training, where's the update? Would love to know what you think of the Juggernaut PWO???

Juggernot: This is the Opposite of JUGGERNAUT. It is something or someone that is stoppable and not very strong.

🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson

The Rumblebird swooping in to wish you a great JUGGERNAUT memorial day weekend!!! Are you still with us alex?

VENI VIDI VICI

Checkin in you again! Update?

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Remember the fallen; Remember why we have a holiday. Remember. Be thankful.

--------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

Hey, where are you, would love to hear it is going???

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    **************JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT******************

+++++ ASK YOUR SELF THIS; DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A JUGGERNAUT ++++++

ITS TIME FOR SOME HIGH INTENSITY TRAINING,,,, ARE YOU WITH ME JUGGERNATS!!!!!!!!!

==== TO BE A JUGGERNAUT, YOU NEED TO TRAIN LIKE A JUGGERNAUT!!!! ====

training/dieting/nutritional tips and advise to all juggernauts, im here to help you succeed...

JOE PALUMBO
    IFBB PRO
    www.infinitelabs.com

Weekly Check in, where are you at??? I would love to hear about your training!

***********JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT**********
    JUGGERNAUT TIP OF THE DAY
    +++ FOR THOSE JUGGERNAUTS THAT ARE REACHING THE FINISH LINE +++
    Carb Depletion/Carb Loading’: “ The idea behind ‘carbohydrate depletion/carbohydrate loading’ as it pertains to bodybuilding/physique enhancement is to pump up the muscles with maximum levels of glycogen so as to create a fuller, harder appearance resulting in more muscle separation, cuts, and striations. The effect of this technique is maximized by first getting the body down to the desired leanness/conditioning. In other words, ‘carb depletion-carb loading’ should not be utilized to attempt to make up for shortcomings in body fat loss, whether using it in preparation for a contest or photo op session, if your going to use this method, this needs to be done right and you need to start with a very low fat%, if your fat/bulky and your going to use carb deplete/load method , well!!!, your body will respond by looking smoother and fatter....do your home work, do whats right....

TO BE A JUGGERNAUT!!!, YOU NEED EAT RIGHT AND TRAIN RIGHT!!! IM HERE IF YOU NEED ME.
    **Free training/dieting/nutritional tips and advise;
    http://www.********.com/profile.php?id=100000163797746

Joe Palumbo
    IFBB PRO
    www.infinitelabs.com

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hope your training is going good and you are still pushing the limits!
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

Hey, where's the training Log??? Let's hear it.