iamsupermani has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iamsupermani has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iamsupermani has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iamsupermani has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iamsupermani has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iamsupermani has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iamsupermani has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iamsupermani has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iamsupermani has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iamsupermani has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iamsupermani has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

I have no self control

Im on a cut, and as such i am hungry most of the time.
    Right now, i just went on a binge of food tonly 2 days after my re-feed day. I am so incredibly pissed off at myself that I do not have the self control to stop eating myself into food comas so often.

ANy tips on how to regain motivation when you fall off your horse?

selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000)
    First answer this...Why are ya on a cut at 145?
    While liftin duh weights I yell out..."You sexy beast"...."Squeeze metal for papa".

AlanApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlanApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlanApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlanApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlanApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlanApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlanApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlanApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlanApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlanApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlanApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Second question - why you on a cut at 145 and 5'8??
    "I'll do today what others won't so I can do tomorrow what others can't" - such a fitting quote for bodybuilding!

Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by selffirst View Post
    First answer this...Why are ya on a cut at 145?
    Is this a guy or girl? Is definitely light if the former, depends on muscle mass if the latter.

marshiechen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) marshiechen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) marshiechen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) marshiechen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) marshiechen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) marshiechen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) marshiechen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) marshiechen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) marshiechen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) marshiechen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) marshiechen has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Pics might be useful.

I know a guys that is 5 6 and weighs 200lb. He's a freakin tank!

I also know someone at that height that weighs 150lb. He's a fat and lazy slob.

OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by marshiechen View Post
    Pics might be useful.

I know a guys that is 5 6 and weighs 200lb. He's a freakin tank!

I also know someone at that height that weighs 150lb. He's a fat and lazy slob.
    I feel the same way except with an unrelated issue, regardless the way to fix it isnt to give yourself the title of no self control, its to try your absolute best to change it, i know i have work to go but im trying

buyerofmtg is just really nice. (+1000) buyerofmtg is just really nice. (+1000) buyerofmtg is just really nice. (+1000) buyerofmtg is just really nice. (+1000) buyerofmtg is just really nice. (+1000) buyerofmtg is just really nice. (+1000) buyerofmtg is just really nice. (+1000) buyerofmtg is just really nice. (+1000) buyerofmtg is just really nice. (+1000) buyerofmtg is just really nice. (+1000) buyerofmtg is just really nice. (+1000)
    You can only control what's in front of you not what you've already done. Use it as a learning experience, move on, and realize next time you have the choice of whether to cheat or not, that if you do cheat you'll feel like **** and depressed. Once that feeling is strong enough, you won't randomly binge anymore.

You'll almost without a doubt randomly cheat again and feel terrible about it. Which is normal. But after a couple times falling down and getting back up, you'll find you had a lot more willpower than you realized, and stick to your goals.