Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Decided to do another full car build. Car people GTFIH

Hey guys. For many of you who know me, you know that I am HEAVILY into cars. I am a professional racing transmission builder as well as college student, and many of you know about my current ride. My 2000 Trans Am currently puts out 830ish RWHP with a forged 396ci LS1 and a D1SC Procharger on 93 octane pump gas (with methanol injection!). For the winter, and for a lot of daily driving, I've been rocking a red 1998 v6 Pontiac Firebird. It was definitely a fixer upper when I took over ownership of it, but the miles were decent and I got it for cheap from my stepdad, so it all worked out nicely Body has some minor damage, but I currently have all of the panels needed to do a Trans Am body conversion, just need to find time to paint them, already have a paint booth setup at the shop I work at. I also swapped the stock gray base model cloth interior to a 2000+ style black leather interior. New stereo, chrome Trans Am rims, homemade CAI, homemade RAI, and I tuned it myself (sort of heh heh).

Well, it's a nice gas sipper for the most part, gets great MPG but I'm tired of it being slow and I'd like to breath some new life into this bad bird bitch. I sat down and talked it over with my boss and we decided that I'm just gonna go ahead and build a new forged motor for it and Procharge it as well. It'll be done similarly to my current Trans Am, but with a few big differences, and a whole new style for it, so to speak.

Current build plan is a forged 370 ci LQ4 6.0L, bored .030 over, iron block
    forged Wiseco pistons (undecided on volume at the moment)
    Forged 6.125" I-beam connecting rods
    Stock LS1 crankshaft, stock 3.622" stroke
    LS3 heads and Intake
    .232/.240 .595/.608 115LSA camshaft

Compare that to my current motor in the black car

Forged 396 ci LS1, 3.905" bore, aluminum block
    Forged Diamond -15.9cc pistons
    Eagle H-beam connecting rods
    Forged 4.125" Lunati crankshaft
    AFR 205cc heads
    Victor Jr. Intake
    NX 90mm throttle body
    Custom blower cam

The new motor will cost significantly less in parts, especially due to the heads, and the focus on it is to make an affordable, yet just as badass in every way motor that will outperform the current one once all is said and done. If I was to go all out the motor would cost damn near 20k, but that will be the next build for the black car one day in the future, years from now. New motor will be more efficient, with less displacement but equal or greater naturally aspirated power than the current motor. Will be a higher compression ratio, so the car will have more power when not under boost. The exaggerated stroke on the 396 ci definitely stresses the main caps, so that will be an added bonus to the 370 by keeping the stock stroke, and the stock crankshaft is more than proven to hold over 1,000 hp.

Just ordered the new rods a few hours ago, and picking up the shortblock core from a friend this weekend, then I'll tear it down and send it off to the machine shop

Went with the rod bolt upgrade, decided that in case I wanted to spin the motor to 7,000 RPMs, it would be worth it, though the ARP 8470's that come with the rods probably would have been sufficient, but that's something I did not want to risk.

Anyone with any thoughts, insight, opinions, concerns, questions or confessions?
    I am here to share lulz, stories, pics, support, advice, help, and brotherhood.
    I am NOT here for racism, sexism, *******ry, or to be a douche to strangers.

After a while, you learn that you don’t need anyone else in order to survive. No one is ever going to always be there, no matter what they say or what they promise. You just gotta suck it up, accept it, and keep moving on.

SethBJJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SethBJJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SethBJJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SethBJJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SethBJJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SethBJJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SethBJJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SethBJJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SethBJJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SethBJJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SethBJJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Are you gonna be using it for drag or track racing? Is that why you haven't decided what pistons you are going to use?? Also are you going to an auto tech college? Ex wyotech, UTI, etc..

superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    pick a number.

square it.

divide it by the original number.

subtract it by the original number.

thats the number of fuks i give about this OP faaaaag :P
    2k+

Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SethBJJ View Post
    Are you gonna be using it for drag or track racing? Is that why you haven't decided what pistons you are going to use?? Also are you going to an auto tech college? Ex wyotech, UTI, etc..
    No, pistons are pistons, I haven't decided what volume of pistons I'll need to achieve the desired compression ratio for the motor. I am all self taught, no official training. Going to normal school, likely going for a business degree, cars is just a huge hobby of mine I'll probably be using the car mostly for the street and maybe occasionally to the track. I doubt it will be as fast on the track as the black car, even if it makes more power simply due to the black car having a suspension setup that is very drag oriented but street friendly.

Originally Posted by superstrongboy View Post
    pick a number.

square it.

divide it by the original number.

subtract it by the original number.

thats the number of fuks i give about this OP faaaaag :P
    Pick a number. Square it. Multiply by 10. Add 10 more. That's how many cocks you put in your mouth earlier this evening

After a while, you learn that you don’t need anyone else in order to survive. No one is ever going to always be there, no matter what they say or what they promise. You just gotta suck it up, accept it, and keep moving on.

superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Tw1tcHy View Post
    Pick a number. Square it. Multiply by 10. Add 10 more. That's how many cocks you put in your mouth earlier this evening
    rep me whore and i'll cum back on you the same way.
    2k+

Raw Nats 2014 comeatmebro DDon1996's Avatar
    DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    No, pistons are pistons, I haven't decided what volume of pistons I'll need to achieve the desired compression ratio for the motor. I am all self taught, no official training. Going to normal school, likely going for a business degree, cars is just a huge hobby of mine I'll probably be using the car mostly for the street and maybe occasionally to the track. I doubt it will be as fast on the track as the black car, even if it makes more power simply due to the black car having a suspension setup that is very drag oriented but street friendly.

I pick i.

I'll give you a hint- that means I had 0 cocks in my mouth.

l2math.
    Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159714881&p=1213186101

PowerliftingtoWIN.com

"All things are poison, and nothing is without poison; only the dose permits something not to be poisonous."

-- Paracelsus

Originally Posted by DDon1996 View Post
    I pick i.

l2math.
    just for twitchy's redneck ass

i = sqrt of -1
    2k+

nakaface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nakaface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nakaface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nakaface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nakaface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nakaface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nakaface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nakaface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nakaface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nakaface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nakaface has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    This thread delivers, both the lulz and a fap worthy build. subbed
    AZN crew
    ``````````````````````~~%%%%%%%%_,_,
    ````````MISC````````~~%%%%%%%%%-"/./
    ``````AZN````````~~%%%%%%%-'```/```.
    ````HORSE`````~~%%%%%%%%'``.`````,__;
    ``HEAD``````~~%%%%%%%%'````:`````\ — \
    `CREW````~~%%%%%%%%'````:```````````.
    ```````~~%%%%%%%%'````````.`_,````````'
    ````~~%%%%%%%%'``````````.'`-._`````````.
    `~~%%%%%%%%%'```````````:``````-.`````(,;
    ~~%%%%%%%%'`````````````:``````````._\_.'
    ~~%%%%%%%'``````````````;
    ye crew

CanadianKush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanadianKush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanadianKush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanadianKush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanadianKush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanadianKush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanadianKush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanadianKush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanadianKush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanadianKush is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanadianKush is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    too much domestic. need moar euro.

also what would you recommend for a DD that gets at least 20mpg city and under 5k. these are what im thinking: MK3 turbo supra, BMW E30, Audi A4 B5, maybe a turbo 5th or 6th gen RWD converted civic. idunno give me some ideas.
    Boxing
    Dutch Kickboxing/Muay Thai

weight: 145/173/152

Rest In Peace Alex James Williams aka wygdwicfy.

Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i drive a honda odyssey and have no idea about cars

where do I start OP?
    public speaking is the GOAT

itzjoker is on a distinguished road. (+10) itzjoker is on a distinguished road. (+10) itzjoker is on a distinguished road. (+10) itzjoker is on a distinguished road. (+10) itzjoker is on a distinguished road. (+10) itzjoker is on a distinguished road. (+10) itzjoker is on a distinguished road. (+10) itzjoker is on a distinguished road. (+10) itzjoker is on a distinguished road. (+10) itzjoker is on a distinguished road. (+10) itzjoker is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Why no JDM love?? Try something different! You already have a monster in the 1/4 mile, build a track/drift car haha.
    March 2012 ---------> 2/4/13 Goal by May 6, 2013
    194lbs 19% BF------> 164lbs ~13.5% BF 160lbs ~11% BF

Bench: 270lbs x1 ----> 260lbs x1
    Deadlift: 400lbs x1 --> 395lbs x1
    Dips: 105lbs x6 ------> 135lbs x3
    Pullup: BW 3x9 ------> 20lbs 3x6

Stack:
    Protein, Creatine, EC, OT

skazclaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) skazclaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) skazclaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) skazclaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) skazclaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) skazclaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) skazclaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) skazclaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) skazclaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) skazclaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) skazclaw will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by CanadianKush View Post

also what would you recommend for a DD that gets at least 20mpg city and under 5k. these are what im thinking: MK3 turbo supra, BMW E30, Audi A4 B5, maybe a turbo 5th or 6th gen RWD converted civic. idunno give me some ideas.
    naah, euro is ****gy brah. rather do american or jap
    "9 Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, 20 for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body."

1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Team Kai.

n9ne1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) n9ne1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) n9ne1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) n9ne1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) n9ne1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) n9ne1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) n9ne1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) n9ne1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) n9ne1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) n9ne1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) n9ne1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    What blower are you going with?
    A lion does not concern himself with the opinions of sheep.-Unknown

S13HATCHY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) S13HATCHY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) S13HATCHY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) S13HATCHY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) S13HATCHY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) S13HATCHY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) S13HATCHY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) S13HATCHY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) S13HATCHY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) S13HATCHY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) S13HATCHY has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Build something for corners..

But sounds sick
    "ya ****in water"

Registered User hight3chredneck's Avatar
    hight3chredneck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hight3chredneck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hight3chredneck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hight3chredneck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hight3chredneck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hight3chredneck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hight3chredneck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hight3chredneck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hight3chredneck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hight3chredneck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hight3chredneck has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    tits.

you on Ricekiller.com?>?

Originally Posted by DDon1996 View Post
    I pick i.

l2math.
    l2cars boi

Originally Posted by CanadianKush View Post

lol. Too much Foreign, need moar American.

Originally Posted by Socalchoirboy View Post

where do I start OP?
    I have no idea.

Originally Posted by itzjoker View Post
    Why no JDM love?? Try something different! You already have a monster in the 1/4 mile, build a track/drift car haha.
    Hell no. I work at a GM performance shop, and all I know about cars is domestic knowledge, especially GM. No track car, the best transmission for that would be a Powerglide, and that would suck to only have a 2 speed transmission, would never want to drive it on the street.

Originally Posted by n9ne1 View Post
    What blower are you going with?
    Either a Procharger F1 or a Procharger F-1A

Originally Posted by S13HATCHY View Post
    Build something for corners..

But sounds sick
    aDefinitely, this car will be a lightweight canyon carver, unlike my heavy pig of a black Trans Am. It has great suspension and handling, but the new build will focus on saving hundreds of pounds of weight (despite going with a fuking iron block lol) and keeping it nimble.

Originally Posted by hight3chredneck View Post
    tits.

you on Ricekiller.com?>?
    Thanks No, not on Ricekiller.com, but I am very familiar with the club and have had many encounters with some of their members. Ricekillers has turned into just Ricers IMO.

Raw Nats 2014 comeatmebro DDon1996's Avatar
    DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    l2cars boi
    The little pedal is go and the big one is stop. Nuff said.
    Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159714881&p=1213186101

PowerliftingtoWIN.com

"All things are poison, and nothing is without poison; only the dose permits something not to be poisonous."

-- Paracelsus

Kyle1123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kyle1123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kyle1123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kyle1123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kyle1123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kyle1123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kyle1123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kyle1123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kyle1123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kyle1123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kyle1123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

where do I start OP?
    Sell that
    get this

profit
    I usually go to the bathroom and use the stall for disabled people. Put some paper towels on the ground and do some push-ups. Then do some isometric exercises like push against the wall. Also put your hands on the toilet seat and do some dips. When you come out of the bathroom try and keep pumped by staying active and flexing your muscles every once in a
    while, covertly.

Good luck.

Originally Posted by Kyle1123 View Post
    2k+

SethBJJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SethBJJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SethBJJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SethBJJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SethBJJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SethBJJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SethBJJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SethBJJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SethBJJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SethBJJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SethBJJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Oh I didn't read that carefully. And to clarify, I meant different types of pistons as in material, thickness, etc.

should post some pics when/if possible

Registered User hight3chredneck's Avatar
    hight3chredneck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hight3chredneck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hight3chredneck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hight3chredneck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hight3chredneck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hight3chredneck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hight3chredneck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hight3chredneck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hight3chredneck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hight3chredneck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hight3chredneck has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Thanks No, not on Ricekiller.com, but I am very familiar with the club and have had many encounters with some of their members. Ricekillers has turned into just Ricers IMO.
    They are making it elite/invite only this year, get a hold of Jared/Will D./Skinny Will (**** I dunno who else is running **** down there, MN brah) and be apart of them remaking RKC.

Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalchoirboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    seriously OP, I need help

DatsunKing1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DatsunKing1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DatsunKing1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DatsunKing1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DatsunKing1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DatsunKing1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DatsunKing1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DatsunKing1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DatsunKing1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DatsunKing1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DatsunKing1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I got a boner from reading that setup <3
    "If you don't like where you are, work harder."

"Failure is not an option."

"Tomorrow is never a guarantee."

Packersfan33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Packersfan33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Packersfan33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Packersfan33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Packersfan33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Packersfan33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Packersfan33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Packersfan33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Packersfan33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Packersfan33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Packersfan33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    My name is Steven too.

Mind = shattered
    240/345/355 Exercise Science major
    S&P Crew | Feel free to PM me for anything.

Figured I throw these pics in there, got the 6.0 LQ4 last month, it's currently at this moment sitting but I'll tear the motor down in the next week or two and have the block sent off to the machine shop, my boss is taking his engine's block up there as well, 427 ci BBC for his SS Chevelle. The pistons will be coming in soon, and when those do I'll take some pictures of them with the rods and the crank all together for some rotating assembly porn.

Cylinder bores were great, whole motor turns over fine when I spin the crankshaft, and there's still crosshatching in the bores. I'm pretty happy about it This bitch will give the black car a run for it's money on the street, that's for damn sure, but I still think the black car will be faster despite the plan to use a bigger Procharger on the red car.

On a side note, do you even lift anymore?

On a side note, do you even lift anymore?
    Actually, I've been lifting a lot more than I was able to from August - January. My boss's are huge lifting fanatics and are currently cycling, they started April 1st. I myself am not doing that, but I cancelled my membership at the gym in my town (Fuk 24 hour fitness) and I go with them frequently after work. The new gym is much smaller with less equipment, but it's much more like a REAL gym, not some ****gy cushy bullsh!t with cardio bunnies everywhere who pissed me the fuk off for no real reason. It's also in a small town, so a lot less people in there.

ANNND, it has tanning beds as well, which I felt kinda weird about at first, but damn it's nice to actually have a tan lol.

I have to lift 200+ transmissions all throughout the day, and I was majorly out of shape due to working 80 hours a week at my last job and not having time to lift, so getting back into shape was a priority for me. It's definitely made the job easier, physically

What about you, do you still lift?

Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    fuark, looking at the block, looks heavy as s***!

I bought an engine a couple months ago, deadlifted that bish in/out of the trunk of my car. it was just the seperated head and block, and a 4cyl at that (mad tight JDM H22A) but damn was it awkward to carry. head maybe 100lbs, block 200lbs+.

but damn, 200 transmissions a day? american cars must grenade a lot of transmissions lol.

Originally Posted by Wegzyzz View Post
    fuark, looking at the block, looks heavy as s***!

I bought an engine a couple months ago, deadlifted that bish in/out of the trunk of my car. it was just the seperated head and block, and a 4cyl at that (mad tight JDM H22A) but damn was it awkward to carry. head maybe 100lbs, block 200lbs+.

but damn, 200 transmissions a day? american cars must grenade a lot of transmissions lol.
    Block alone is almost 200 pounds, a lot heavier than the aluminum block in the black car, but it's much stronger, and the iron has a better resonating sound and makes the car sound ballsier, IMO. The whole shortblock is maybe 260ish pounds, not something I couldn't deadlift by any means, it's just an awkward shape and size.

I phrased that wrong, not 200+ a day lol, hell no could I deal with that in my shop. The transmissions alone are 200 pounds, plus the weight of the torque converters which can add up to an extra 40 pounds and then some, full of fluid that adds more still. Also an awkward weight, but just barely possible to carry, though I can still deadlift more than their weight. It pisses you off overtime knowing you can do it too, just for some reason those bitches seem really heavy.

K20Brah will become famous soon enough. (+50) K20Brah will become famous soon enough. (+50) K20Brah will become famous soon enough. (+50) K20Brah will become famous soon enough. (+50) K20Brah will become famous soon enough. (+50) K20Brah will become famous soon enough. (+50) K20Brah will become famous soon enough. (+50) K20Brah will become famous soon enough. (+50) K20Brah will become famous soon enough. (+50) K20Brah will become famous soon enough. (+50) K20Brah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In on this epic build. Whered you learn to do all this? Im a car enthusiast but am limited to bolt ons as of now because its my DD.