runnergrl13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) runnergrl13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) runnergrl13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) runnergrl13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) runnergrl13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) runnergrl13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) runnergrl13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) runnergrl13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) runnergrl13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) runnergrl13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) runnergrl13 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Whey protein isolate without soy?

I am looking for a whey protein isolate supplement that doesn't contain soy, gluten, lactose, artificial sweetners (i am not a fan of stevia, but would consume if left with no other options), sugars, yeast or any preservatives and I am having a hell of time. I am okay with the isolate (there use to be a small shop by where i live that sold a whey isolate with just stevia- those were the only two ingredients and i tolerated it quite well, but they have since closed). I have a super compromised digestive system and am on a very restricted diet and suffer from lots of food allergies and intolerances. Any suggestions would be helpful b/c i am going to pull my hair out if i keep reading labels and ingredients on the 1,000's of supplements that google has suggested.

Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Now Natural Unflavored is pretty much JUST whey isolate. You can add flavor as you'd like.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/now/whey.html

Edit: Just saw it does have soy lecithin ><.

runnergrl13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) runnergrl13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) runnergrl13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) runnergrl13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) runnergrl13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) runnergrl13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) runnergrl13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) runnergrl13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) runnergrl13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) runnergrl13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) runnergrl13 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lol, too funny, i actually purchased that and was super excited about it, but when i got the package i noticed the <1% soy lechitin (it was written so small). The Now products are great and the majority of them are soy and allergen free. Thanks for the suggestion though

organicathlete has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) organicathlete has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) organicathlete has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) organicathlete has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) organicathlete has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) organicathlete has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) organicathlete has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) organicathlete has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) organicathlete has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) organicathlete has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) organicathlete has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by runnergrl13 View Post
    I am looking for a whey protein isolate supplement that doesn't contain soy, gluten, lactose, artificial sweetners (i am not a fan of stevia, but would consume if left with no other options), sugars, yeast or any preservatives and I am having a hell of time. I am okay with the isolate (there use to be a small shop by where i live that sold a whey isolate with just stevia- those were the only two ingredients and i tolerated it quite well, but they have since closed). I have a super compromised digestive system and am on a very restricted diet and suffer from lots of food allergies and intolerances. Any suggestions would be helpful b/c i am going to pull my hair out if i keep reading labels and ingredients on the 1,000's of supplements that google has suggested.

Raw Organic Whey is what you are looking for. No soy lecithin or any other additives. Just one ingredient, organic whey protein.

raworganicwhey.com

-Only 1 Ingredient: 100% Pure organic whey from the milk of grass-fed cows
    -No added sweeteners, preservatives or fillers & No soy lecithin
    -Sourced 100% from Small Farms in Wisconsin
    -rBGH/rBST hormone free
    -Processed at low temperatures WITHOUT acid treatment

AI Sports Nutrition jiggamanbill's Avatar
    jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by runnergrl13 View Post
    Whey is going to have lactose... you can find alternative sources if you dont want the lactose... it is easy to find the whey without the other additives, but all why will have lactose.

We have a protein (AI Sports) that is a Rice and Pea Protein mix... no lactose, no soy, etc... if you want to take a look, it is called NO Whey!
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ai/ai.htm

********.com/AISportsNutrition
    Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Subscribe to AI's Newsletter: http://forms.aweber.com/form/58/2020557458.htm

Ask me for samples!

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.