joejoenissan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Barbell that doubles as bicep curl?

Independent bicep curl bars are eexpensive and dont come with weights while i can get a barbell with weights for much less. Main issue is i need a bar short enough, that isnt meant for benching, or at least short enough to be able to do curls but also be easy on the wallet. Any ideas?

Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why do you need or think you need a different bar?
    ▪██─────██▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #3 ▪██─────██▪

○---○ [[[[-----]]]] York Barbell Crew #52 [[[[-----]]]] ○---○
    ( DD Crew, Globes, Kg's, + )

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #45 ▪█─────█▪

~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

joejoenissan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I dont have a bar at all, i simply dont have the space for a bench and need an all purpose bar thats short enough to do bicep curls with.

AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You can curl with a standard bar and you can curl with an Olympic bar. You can curl with a 7' bar, a 6' bar, a 5' bar or a 4' bar. Anything less than 6' won't fit in a rack or on most benches set up for Oly bars.

If you are short on money, or even if you aren't, buy used.
    You need a good rack, a bench, and a 300-lb Olympic weight set. Now, what was your question?

My home gym: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1465291461&viewfull=1#post1465291461.

()---() York Barbell Club #1 (DD, RH, Kg) ()---() []---[] Equipment Crew #36 []---[] []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #51 []---[] [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew #29 [M]===[6] ~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

PaulWog will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulWog will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulWog will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulWog will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulWog will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulWog will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulWog will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulWog will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulWog will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulWog will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulWog will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by joejoenissan View Post
    I dont have a bar at all, i simply dont have the space for a bench and need an all purpose bar thats short enough to do bicep curls with.
    If you have enough space for it, a 7 foot barbell is a good purchase. You can curl with it.

Your profile states that you are 14 years old, so I'm not sure what weight you are comfortable with curling. I suppose a 6 foot barbell could be a better first-purchase choice if space is an issue and you want a slightly lighter bar.