Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ArchAngel'73 View Post
    +

Well played.
    You attacked me twice, not my opinion, and gave me a weaksauce excuse as to why he is "natural" from your pulpit.

So this is what you've degenerated to?
    A dictator from a bodybuilding pulpit?
    lulz
    Attacted? Lol! Trust me you haven't been attacted. You just don't know what you're talking about is all. Yet good luck with your training and other activities.
    CHECK OUT MY INTERVIEW WITH "SIMPLYSHREDDED"
    http://www.simplyshredded.com/ed-cook-interview.html

2009 Bodyspace Member of The Year!

http://www.********.com/group.php?gid=180967149598&v=info#/event.php?eid=264800703001&ref=nf

phil2175 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phil2175 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phil2175 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phil2175 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phil2175 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phil2175 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phil2175 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phil2175 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phil2175 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phil2175 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phil2175 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've really enjoyed the program...first it is free info and if you feel you dont like something then dont do it. What I like about the program is it provides a great guide to help keep you changing things up. After workouts using the program I've been getting pretty sore. I like that. When I'm done with the program I'll try something else. I haven't been following the nutrition exactly but I've taken ideas from it, as well as the supplements (which I purchased at other sites). Like someone else said, it is your decisions and commitment that produce the results you want, everyone is different and has different opinions. So far I'm happy with my results.

soldier613 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I approve

Currently deployed overseas decided to give it a shot. Supplements, don't care for them besides per-workouts and vitamins. The nutrition plan I followed I enjoyed mostly cause the chow hall has everything you could ask for. Currently in week ten of the program and have seen significant improvement in my overall health and physical demands. Everybody is different and some things won't work for others it will. I figured it was worth a shot. Didn't see dramatic weight loss by any means but my body fat % went significantly down and the muscle gain has been worth it for me. And he kept me motivated throughout the program. Personally I like it. Thumbs up from me

smith3973 is not very well liked. (-100) smith3973 is not very well liked. (-100) smith3973 is not very well liked. (-100) smith3973 is not very well liked. (-100) smith3973 is not very well liked. (-100) smith3973 is not very well liked. (-100) smith3973 is not very well liked. (-100) smith3973 is not very well liked. (-100) smith3973 is not very well liked. (-100) smith3973 is not very well liked. (-100) smith3973 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by ArchAngel'73 View Post
    I haven't heard of this guy except for the last 6 months, someone's pimping the sh*t out of his stuff.

Ok, let's have a look @ Kris Gethin...supposed "expert" who was in good shape, let himself go, and got back into really good shape in a short period of time.
    I would bet my left nutsack he's "on".
    That, imo, takes away a lot of validity to his program.

2nd...train like Kris, eat like Kris, take the same supps as Kris, get monitored by Kris....
    I got one question for ya?

Are you Kris Gethin??
    Even if you did and took the exact same sh*t as Kris Gethin I guarantee you you will not see the same results as Kris Gethin.
    This program is bullsh*t.

If you think his program is bs then you dont know **** about exercise science. Its called muscle memory, ive let myself go and got right back into it in a very short amount of time. Its easier if you have already been at that stage. Second of all genetics plays a role in this also, everyones body is going to react to workouts, supplements, and foods differently. Not everyone can get to the same size as kris. His workout is something to follow to reach your own potential. This guy lives and breathes fitness and nutrition while most people attempting to follow his plan probly skip days and eat mcdonalds twice a week.

Old Man Yelling at Cloud -=FLEX=-'s Avatar
    -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by smith3973 View Post
    If you think his program is bs then you dont know **** about exercise science. Its called muscle memory, ive let myself go and got right back into it in a very short amount of time. Its easier if you have already been at that stage. Second of all genetics plays a role in this also, everyones body is going to react to workouts, supplements, and foods differently. Not everyone can get to the same size as kris. His workout is something to follow to reach your own potential. This guy lives and breathes fitness and nutrition while most people attempting to follow his plan probly skip days and eat mcdonalds twice a week.
    Strong 1rd post.
    Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak

Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by rew5257 View Post
    I whole-heartedly admit that I am new; I even stated that in my post. The point I was making is that "newb-gains" aside, progress is being made. I am using Getthin's program. In my "relatively newb" experience, that essentially means it's working.

Ronnie
    It's like a high school kid doing well in exams whilst being told to eat a diet of cheese. It'd be easy for him to attribute his success to the cheese, but in truth it was nothing to do with it - it was a result of his own hard work.

In the same way, you're enjoying noob gains because your body is responding to a new stimulus. The fact that you're following some cash-cow's program is not the reason for your progress - you'd be improving anyway.
    Accept difference. Not indifference.

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by oldsuperman View Post
    Attacted? Lol! Trust me you haven't been attacted. You just don't know what you're talking about is all. Yet good luck with your training and other activities.

Shhhh.. just.... shhhh

corepuncher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) corepuncher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) corepuncher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) corepuncher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) corepuncher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) corepuncher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) corepuncher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) corepuncher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) corepuncher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) corepuncher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) corepuncher has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by JAYFALGOUST View Post
    And to the people that think he let his self go before starting the program...its called bulking.
    I don't know man...unless bulking is with a 6 pack and McDonalds every night. Check out that gut on his "before" shot. Personally, I think he gained weight on purpose just to record taking it off. He's in this to make money. It's a brilliant marketing stunt. That said, obviously there is *some* merit to his program, it took his weight back off in 12 weeks. But to me, it's just "another" program. Further, seems like way too many reps for mass building.
    Last edited by corepuncher; 01-07-2013 at 08:05 AM.

JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If you think his program is bs then you dont know **** about exercise science. Its called muscle memory,.
    Exactly how does this "muscle memory" work?

corepuncher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) corepuncher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) corepuncher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) corepuncher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) corepuncher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) corepuncher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) corepuncher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) corepuncher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) corepuncher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) corepuncher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) corepuncher has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I decided on the "Shortcut to Size" program. Maybe it's because I'm a scientist and I respect his research, but the microcycles make sense to me. The body is an adaptive machine and I believe in keeping it confused. Also, in the past, I used to ONLY do 4-6 reps per set, and probably not enough sets. I think the higher reps (12-15) were a missing link from my workout. With this plan, I get to do higher reps AND lower rep workouts. Not to mention my nutrition was CRAP.

As for supplements, I basically sifted out the common denominators from all the programs. Vitamins, Fish/Flax oil, BCAA, Glutamine, Protein, Creatine. And of course unprocessed foods with carbs timed just right.

I'm only 1 week into my program, after taking nearly 2 years off from lifting. But between the new diet and supps, I feel like bouncing off the walls. Sometimes you don't realize how good you CAN feel.

By the way, I lost 12 lbs in about 5-6 weeks doing pure cardio, nearly every day (500-700 calories and only 1500-1800 intake). To me, Gethins program is more geared toward losing weight than building muscle. I've had my fill of cardio and IMO, I get a nice cardio buzz doing deadlifts and high-heavy lawnmowers.

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Another 1-poster.

gethin, is that you?

How about you stop sending your lackies into this thread to defend your bs "beginner" program with it's ridiculous nutrition advices and long-as-your-arm list of useless supplements.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

Zackleed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Good

Originally Posted by El4Ray View Post
    Did not think I would of got such negative Feedback? I have nothing negative to say about him or what he has provided for free but only that he has helped me in a positive way. If you have advice that can help great but if you want to bash the guy then you read my thread wrong. Drama free thread thanks

Kris is good if you follow the routines and eat right you will see results you can't skip no workouts and eat what you want and think you going see results all these others guys are just hatin on the man

Working on Hoosier 2.0 HoosierHardGain's Avatar
    HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    NO ONE...and I mean NO ONE on these boards lives bodybuilding more then ArchAngel. I've known him on here for years and the dude has forgotten more about bodybuilding then most of know...and I feel I know quite a bit. Most of us have been around the block enough to spot a shill.

Originally Posted by Zackleed View Post
    Kris is good if you follow the routines and eat right you will see results you can't skip no workouts and eat what you want and think you going see results all these others guys are just hatin on the man
    Crappy results are still results, no? Strong first post.
    Burning Fat Cells One Rep At A Time

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it." - Nelson Mandela.

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Zackleed View Post
    LOL. gethin, is that you.

I don't give a rat's patoot about the guy; to me, he's just some dude hired to try to sell supplements.

I take exception to people pushing inappropriate programs off on unsuspecting beginners, and then trying to force boatloads of mostly useless supplements at them.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Ironwill Gym:

Ironwill2008 Journal:

h4xk0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) h4xk0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) h4xk0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) h4xk0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) h4xk0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) h4xk0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) h4xk0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) h4xk0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) h4xk0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) h4xk0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) h4xk0 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Haters gonna hate, but I don't give a damn. Try it and then open your mouth.
    If you follow 12 wks hardcore, you'll see results! I did it, two of my friends were on it and we are all more then satisfied with the results. Just sayin' as it is.

And IronWill2008.. no one is forcing anything on anyone and no.. you don't have to bother asking. I'm not Kris.
    my blog: http://missionsuperbody.blogspot.com/
    My workout log: ->http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139180333&p=976686193#post976686193<- hopefully this year I'll post more here ;).

HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by h4xk0 View Post
    Haters gonna hate, but I don't give a damn. Try it and then open your mouth.
    If you follow 12 wks hardcore, you'll see results! I did it, two of my friends were on it and we are all more then satisfied with the results. Just sayin' as it is.

And IronWill2008.. no one is forcing anything on anyone and no.. you don't have to bother asking. I'm not Kris.
    Just for perspective here, please define "results?"

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it." - Nelson Mandela.

h4xk0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) h4xk0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) h4xk0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) h4xk0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) h4xk0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) h4xk0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) h4xk0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) h4xk0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) h4xk0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) h4xk0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) h4xk0 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My workout log: ->http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139180333&p=976686193#post976686193<- hopefully this year I'll post more here ;).

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am embarrassed to admit it, but I bought the book!!!!!

Only because I collect fitness books as a hobby and this one was SO lousy it was already in the clearance bin at 75% off at less than a year after publishing.

I want my 3 dollars back.

Where is sugardoll???
    Sheriff John Brown always hated me
    For what I don't know
    Every time I plant a seed
    He said kill them before they grow

ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Haters gonna hate

Originally Posted by ezra76 View Post
    I've seen 2 guys in the "post your pictures" section who did the routine. Both looked like crap, seriously malnourished. One guy was really delusional, he was all excited about seeing his abs but you could also see his ribs through his chest/back and the vertebrae in his spine.
    u srs man?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=132962403

Originally Posted by ezra76 View Post
    I haven't seen much of the routine but suspect it's serious overtraining and undereating.
    You suspect wrong. Go watch the series. Seem like you haven't seen much at all.
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/geth...tion-plan.html

I wish people would speak of their own experience and not on their presumptions.

Try it and then open your mouth.

I didn't need to own, or even drive, a Yugo to know it was a POS.

You're gethin, aren't you?
    No brain, no gain.

Ironwill Gym:

Ironwill2008 Journal:

Originally Posted by El4Ray View Post
    So what other programs have others tried after Chris's program? I moved from Chris's to Jim Sappanios. I have 11/2 years in now and still use BB.com free programs. They all promote products so get over it.
    Blood&Guts, Layne Norton's PHAT (modified to my needs), Push-Pull-Legs.. now I'm on Jim Wendler's 5/3/1.

Originally Posted by discdoggie View Post
    I am embarrassed to admit it, but I bought the book!!!!!

Only because I collect fitness books as a hobby and this one was SO lousy it was already in the clearance bin at 75% off at less than a year after publishing.

I want my 3 dollars back.

Where is sugardoll???
    $3 paperweight ain't bad

misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I took a look at the program, and found it to be too based on body part splits for me.

I'll just stick with my compound lift program, doing Deads, Squats, Bench and OHP

Originally Posted by ironwill2008 View Post
    I didn't need to own, or even drive, a Yugo to know it was a POS.

You're gethin, aren't you?
    Nope.. I'm not Gethin. Are you bored?

Oh.. you so hurt my feeling right now old timer.. NOT.. I actually owned one. It was my first vehicle (can't really call it a car) and yes it really was a POS, but it got me where I wanted to go. So did Kris's program. Your try at insulting me has failed. You'll have to do better then that.

Let's share what a YUGO is with others who don't know. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VV9NOBYDC4.

And now a serious question.. All I've read from you in this topic is ranting about the program. Would you care to enlighten us with some research/own experience and explain/argument your hatred towards it?

Nope.. I'm not Gethin. Are you bored?

Oh.. you so hurt my feeling right now old timer.. NOT.. I actually owned one. It was my first vehicle (can't really call it a car) and yes it really was a POS, but it got me where I wanted to go. So did Kris's program. Your try at insulting me has failed. You'll have to do better then that.

Let's share what a YUGO is with others who don't know. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VV9NOBYDC4.

And now a serious question.. All I've read from you in this topic is ranting about the program. Would you care to enlighten us with some research/own experience and explain/argument your hatred towards it?

Resorting to ad hominens so quickly?

If you had actually read my previous posts ITT rather than simply jumping in here and spouting your bull**** you'd know what my arguments are.
    No brain, no gain.

Ironwill Gym:

Ironwill2008 Journal:

JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I serve up a piece of dog **** on a plate to you are you gonna need to try it first?

I think the take home message is clear. If it works for you, fine brother then it works for you. But on the whole, the ov35 bodybuilders just are not liking the program.

Personal attack? No man.. you got that wrong. Care to explain what part did you take personal?
    I asked you a serious question. Your answer is that I sprout bull****.

Originally Posted by ironwill2008 View Post
    That plan is the last thing I'd ever recommend for a noob. Totally inappropriate volume/frequency.

The routine might be okay for an advanced trainee, but then, anybody who's that far away from beginner-stage is going to already know what's best for himself, and isn't going to use some split put together by somebody else.

His nutrition plan, and specifically his supplement recommendations, are pretty much nothing more than a load of broscience.
    If you're referring to these arguments, they're not really arguments more like your opinion in my eyes.
    Got a lot of "arguments" like these from our non-broscience-gurus and proved them wrong by example.
    So.. you're what.. 64y/o? Probably been lifting for years, must've tried many programs and probably read a lot of books so I'd expect more argumentation then only "broscience". I think you could do better then only "broscience".

I'm not saying his program is ideal and superior to other I'm saying it gives results. I hate people trying to put someone or something down without proper arguments and feel I must try and put some perspective.

Still not Kris. Peace man.. don't take it personal. Share some of your knowledge with us. Don't just go "broscience" here.

terman1 is just really nice. (+1000) terman1 is just really nice. (+1000) terman1 is just really nice. (+1000) terman1 is just really nice. (+1000) terman1 is just really nice. (+1000) terman1 is just really nice. (+1000) terman1 is just really nice. (+1000) terman1 is just really nice. (+1000) terman1 is just really nice. (+1000) terman1 is just really nice. (+1000) terman1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    What I've Learned In This Thread

• Old Sup stole ArchAngel's nut

Everyone is Kris Gethin

• Discdoggie paid way too much for that book