Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Working on Hoosier 2.0 HoosierHardGain's Avatar
    HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by h4xk0 View Post
    Still not Kris. Peace man.. don't take it personal. Share some of your knowledge with us. Don't just go "broscience" here.
    That is the seriously funniest damn thing I have read on this site in a long time. Someone saying Ironwill is all broscience. Go checkout his journal, sir. Ironwill is much more then "broscience."
    Burning Fat Cells One Rep At A Time

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it." - Nelson Mandela.

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by h4xk0 View Post
    ....snip.....

I guess I'll have to quote myself :

Originally Posted by ironwill2008 View Post
    That plan is the last thing I'd ever recommend for a noob. Totally inappropriate volume/frequency.

The routine might be okay for an advanced trainee, but then, anybody who's that far away from beginner-stage is going to already know what's best for himself, and isn't going to use some split put together by somebody else.

His nutrition plan, and specifically his supplement recommendations, are pretty much nothing more than a load of broscience.
    If you find any of this too hard to understand, maybe you could PM gethin for an explanation.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

h4xk0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) h4xk0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) h4xk0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) h4xk0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) h4xk0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) h4xk0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) h4xk0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) h4xk0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) h4xk0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) h4xk0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) h4xk0 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by terman1 View Post
    What I've Learned In This Thread

• Old Sup stole ArchAngel's nut

Everyone is Kris Gethin

• Discdoggie paid way too much for that book

lol.. i' m off to gym.
    my blog: http://missionsuperbody.blogspot.com/
    My workout log: ->http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139180333&p=976686193#post976686193<- hopefully this year I'll post more here ;).

mikeyvegas is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikeyvegas is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikeyvegas is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikeyvegas is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikeyvegas is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikeyvegas is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikeyvegas is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikeyvegas is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikeyvegas is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikeyvegas is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikeyvegas is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Bottom line is there are pros and cons to every program! The key is to identify your goals, tempered by your experience and commitment level.

Gethin's program Pros:
    - Step-by-step diet and exercising program (no thinking required)
    - Solid diet advice based on whole foods and a manageable macronutrient breakdown (moderate carb, high protein, low fat)
    - Learn the basics of macronutrient adjustments to encourage weight loss.
    - Daily motivational video
    - Exercise demonstrations
    - Good feedback and support through the group forum page
    - Basic understanding of muscle growth and development taught through daily videos
    - Lessons and advice on adopting fitness goals/program into a normal lifestyle. Including travel tips and contest prep
    - Lessons on developing lagging body parts and tips to bring the up to par
    - You will get results

Gethin Program Cons:
    - Excessive Supplementation program (there is absolutely no need to spend all that money on supps. But he does say that you don't need them all but encourages at least a multi, protein powder and a fat burner (coffee is fine)).
    - The program is NOT for beginners. The split is for more advanced athletes
    - The program is designed for HIM. When he focuses on a lagging body part, it may not be lagging for you but you will do the extra work anyway because he doesn't give you alternatives.
    - DTP workouts aren't backed by any science but an interesting change of pace. Again, more marketing BS.
    - Workouts are long plus 2 cardio sessions. Expect about 2 hour or more in the gym everyday.
    - You will not get THE BEST results you can possibly get with a program that is tailored to meet your specific goals.

Bottom-line is, if you need a spoon fed program to follow to help you with motivation and understanding how to exercise, give it a go. If you have more than a year or 2 under your belt and understand how your body responds to diet and training, skip it. Your better off designing a program yourself.

Just like any other exercise program sold for profit. They are not perfect, most aren't even good but they give people something to follow and keep them motivated. They get results because they are consistent, not the quality of the program. (read: P90x)

If you are truly a beginner, you will get results but you are better off starting with a program designed for beginners like starting strength, or allpros. Get your diet advice from here: forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121703981. Keep it simple and just do work!

inB4, post count
    inB4, are you gethin
    inB4, bitches gon bitch

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HoosierHardGain View Post
    $3 paperweight ain't bad
    Lulz. I actually was partaking of my "herbal supplementation" and when the doorbell rang I set it down on top of the book and forgot about it and now a huge burn mark is all across the grinning face of Mr Gethin.
    Sheriff John Brown always hated me
    For what I don't know
    Every time I plant a seed
    He said kill them before they grow

jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This thread was started April 2012.
    "Before my father died, he said the worst thing about growing old was that other men stopped seeing you as dangerous. I've always remembered that, how being dangerous was sacred, a badge of honor." - Act Of Valor

Working on Hoosier 2.0 HoosierHardGain's Avatar
    HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by discdoggie View Post
    Lulz. I actually was partaking of my "herbal supplementation" and when the doorbell rang I set it down on top of the book and forgot about it and now a huge burn mark is all across the grinning face of Mr Gethin.
    lol ok, so it's now a coaster instead of a paperweight
    Burning Fat Cells One Rep At A Time

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it." - Nelson Mandela.

h4xk0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) h4xk0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) h4xk0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) h4xk0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) h4xk0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) h4xk0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) h4xk0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) h4xk0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) h4xk0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) h4xk0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) h4xk0 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by HoosierHardGain View Post
    That is the seriously funniest damn thing I have read on this site in a long time. Someone saying Ironwill is all broscience. Go checkout his journal, sir. Ironwill is much more then "broscience."
    I never said he's broscience.. maybe I put it wrong. English is not my native language, so I apologize if it sounded wrong.
    What I meant to say is that he shouldn't just write it's broscience and leave it at that. I'm still not satisfied with that argumentation. But I guess I'll just get another quote.
    Originally Posted by ironwill2008 View Post
    That plan is the last thing I'd ever recommend for a noob. Totally inappropriate volume/frequency.

The routine might be okay for an advanced trainee, but then, anybody who's that far away from beginner-stage is going to already know what's best for himself, and isn't going to use some split put together by somebody else.

His nutrition plan, and specifically his supplement recommendations, are pretty much nothing more than a load of broscience.
    Since I was a noob when I started his program I'd say it is appropriate for noobs too.

I will check his journal, but I still think a stronger argument should be made. Not everyone is familiar with his background and his journal.

If I offended anyone I apologize. Wasn't my intention to do that.
    my blog: http://missionsuperbody.blogspot.com/
    My workout log: ->http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139180333&p=976686193#post976686193<- hopefully this year I'll post more here ;).

24ham has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

It works

You have to do exactly what the program has for the diet and workout. Yes, I did the 12 weeks without changing the routin, I weighed 286lbs I got down to 250lbs at the end of my 12 weeks. Get-thin worked for me

ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How about Lee Labrada's program?
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/lee-...ner-intro.html

or Dorian's?
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/dori...ek-trainer.htm

or even Dr. Jim Stoppanni's?
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/shortcut-to-size.html

2 of the greatest IFBB pro's and a freakin' Dr.!
    It's all gotta be good stuff..., right??

jes1475 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking it works!!

Originally Posted by El4Ray View Post
    Just wondering what others think about his 12 week program. Do most try the 12 week and then move on? I do not see others mentioning his program to beginners? Maybe I'm wrong and don't notice?. I do say it has helped me. Going on one year. I'm now thinking about trying something out in 4 weeks after I finish but don't know what direction. FYI - dropping down to show Abs then want to make some muscle gains. What programs have some of you switched to that gave you good results. Feed back would be appreciated.

Thanks
    i started his plan 2 weeks ago and i have a increase in size, endurance, and strength. the diet is my own but reflect on his pretty close. i take some diferant supplement but they to are close to what he uses. i would not use yohimbe. its not good for you. i use hemavol plasma volumizer. that works great!! i used to do total body workouts 2 on 1 off and this work out has done better for me. i recommend it. on a scale of 1 to 10 i give it a 9.

ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Old Man Yelling at Cloud -=FLEX=-'s Avatar
    -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Anyone else find it odd how many posts there are in this thread from users who have EXACTLY ONE post on this forum?
    Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak

Originally Posted by -=FLEX=- View Post
    Anyone else find it odd how many posts there are in this thread from users who have EXACTLY ONE post on this forum?
    They're all exicted 'n sh*t 'cuz someone gave them something for free and felt the need to create an account just to express their appeciation.
    That's my excuse for them anyways.

There's just no way bb.com would employ trolls to bump their poster boy's program in the over 35, is there??

AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yea.... that seems to happen in a LOT of threads that involve supps of some kind. Some 1 post wonder comes in with glowing results.

I have no idea what "hemavol plasma volumizer" is but I'm going to guess someone sells it.

sayeed1975 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am one of those with one post that you refer to.

I guess Kris attracts a lot of new trainers that may not have ever participated in bb.com forums. I have been training for over 10 years and have purchased from bb.com several times but only decided to participate in the forum due to doing Kris' program.

I cant speak for all of the one posters but I certainly dont have any hidden motif to push a certain supplement or training regimen

tusharverma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lol i have no idea what these wannabe pros are on about in this thread, maybe they just want their opinions to matter. Have you done it to say its BS? Guess not! Have i? Yes i am doing it. 10 weeks in and the results are absolutely insane, much better than any gym trainer would give you. I have lost like 25 pounds and had massive strength gains. And just cuz you aren't motivated enough to do just 20 mins cardio morning or evening, dont call it bs. I did it on almost every day, yea there will be 2-3 days where i will miss a cardio session but overall i followed it and i am very happy. So if you are looking to lose a lot of bf and gain some muscle, go for it.

SleeperService is just really nice. (+1000) SleeperService is just really nice. (+1000) SleeperService is just really nice. (+1000) SleeperService is just really nice. (+1000) SleeperService is just really nice. (+1000) SleeperService is just really nice. (+1000) SleeperService is just really nice. (+1000) SleeperService is just really nice. (+1000) SleeperService is just really nice. (+1000) SleeperService is just really nice. (+1000) SleeperService is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by tusharverma View Post
    Have you done it to say its BS?
    I haven't thrown myself of a cliff to see if it hurts when I land either.

Just sayin'.
    Squat (noun) A means of helping men understand what it feels like to give birth.

JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Some guys swear by drinking their own urine so don't knock that till you've tried it either.

tusharverma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yea because drinking your urine and jumping off a cliff is the same as trying a program backed by many amazing transformations. Why? Because you didnt do it? Pfft guess the wannabe pro's thing ticked many people off. Oh well TOO bad. Again AWESOME program!

JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I don't know man there's some pretty good science backing up the urine thing.

Registered User transformerchad's Avatar
    transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by JRT6 View Post
    I don't know man there's some pretty good science backing up the urine thing.
    ill stick to my protein shakes

SleeperService is just really nice. (+1000) SleeperService is just really nice. (+1000) SleeperService is just really nice. (+1000) SleeperService is just really nice. (+1000) SleeperService is just really nice. (+1000) SleeperService is just really nice. (+1000) SleeperService is just really nice. (+1000) SleeperService is just really nice. (+1000) SleeperService is just really nice. (+1000) SleeperService is just really nice. (+1000) SleeperService is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yea because drinking your urine and jumping off a cliff is the same as trying a program backed by many amazing transformations. Why? Because you didnt do it? Pfft guess the wannabe pro's thing ticked many people off. Oh well TOO bad. Again AWESOME program!
    I'm not a wannabe pro. Then again neither am I an internet shill.

Originally Posted by transformerchad View Post
    ill stick to my protein shakes
    What about protein shakes made with urine?
    Squat (noun) A means of helping men understand what it feels like to give birth.

The Flanimal project Flounderbout's Avatar
    Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Protein urine shakes are useless if you want to gain muscle and shed fat. But they are OK for toning if you use high reps and light weight.

Old Man Yelling at Cloud -=FLEX=-'s Avatar
    -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So post your before and after pics then.
    Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak

Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Transformations can be made using many different programs. A guy I lift with who follows my homegrown program lost 30# but added 120# to his bench, 200 on his squat...the difference between any proven program and this program is the pushing of supplements....many of the experienced lifters can smell a money-making con......and I agree with Arch lost likely there was some special sauce added to his transformation.

I will always believe a noob lifter should start SS, Starr 5x5 for beginners or a Wendler program. They build a great base.
    400# Bulgarian bicep curl

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    gethin, is that you again?
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Ironwill Gym:

Ironwill2008 Journal:

merchant2112 will become famous soon enough. (+50) merchant2112 will become famous soon enough. (+50) merchant2112 will become famous soon enough. (+50) merchant2112 will become famous soon enough. (+50) merchant2112 will become famous soon enough. (+50) merchant2112 will become famous soon enough. (+50) merchant2112 will become famous soon enough. (+50) merchant2112 will become famous soon enough. (+50) merchant2112 will become famous soon enough. (+50) merchant2112 will become famous soon enough. (+50) merchant2112 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    LOL getting a kick out of reading some of the comments, i started with Gethin over 40 loose the fat program, not the diet im diabetic and it nearly screwed me when i tried it... but the lifting was ok. did the program it got me started when i didnt know what to do..now i do my own thing....still do the lots of cardio and its working for me....
    "Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but not everyone lives"
    "Real progress is being told you are no longer diabetic"
    8 lbs to 100 lbs of weight loss, 18 lbs to minor goal of 300Lbs. 38lbs to Main target goal of 280LBS @ 6'4"

My journal http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150036543"

2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by El4Ray View Post
    Did not think I would of got such negative Feedback? I have nothing negative to say about him or what he has provided for free but only that he has helped me in a positive way. If you have advice that can help great but if you want to bash the guy then you read my thread wrong. Drama free thread thanks
    I'm late to this party...

BUT... don't ask people what they think if you are only looking for people with favorable responses.
    David

Originally Posted by 2nd_chance View Post
    I'm late to this party...
    You haven't missed anything other than a bunch of gethin nut-huggers, most of them with brand-new join dates and only 1 or 2 posts, none of them proving any 'before/after' pics, "defending" what is one of the most ill-advised "programs" for a beginner that I've seen in a long time.

This is also the same guy who promotes another "program" consisting of 30, 40, and 50 rep sets--for hypertrophy.

Thread has provided some lulz though.
    No brain, no gain.

Ironwill Gym:

Ironwill2008 Journal: