Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    doakanthony is not very well liked. (-100) doakanthony is not very well liked. (-100) doakanthony is not very well liked. (-100) doakanthony is not very well liked. (-100) doakanthony is not very well liked. (-100) doakanthony is not very well liked. (-100) doakanthony is not very well liked. (-100) doakanthony is not very well liked. (-100) doakanthony is not very well liked. (-100) doakanthony is not very well liked. (-100) doakanthony is not very well liked. (-100)

what's up

Nobody has said anything specific about the program. How do you feel about that amount of cardio? The split? The reps? The sets? Etc....then back up your agruements with some sort of proof. ..say why you like or dislike the program and provide varfiable evidence as to why your statements are valid
    K-Town

ricktbaker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ricktbaker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ricktbaker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ricktbaker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ricktbaker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ricktbaker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ricktbaker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ricktbaker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ricktbaker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ricktbaker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ricktbaker has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    My Workout Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158655383

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by doakanthony View Post
    Nobody has said anything specific about the program. How do you feel about that amount of cardio? The split? The reps? The sets? Etc....then back up your agruements with some sort of proof. ..say why you like or dislike the program and provide varfiable evidence as to why your statements are valid
    There's already been plenty said about this program. Read the thread.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

mcarthey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mcarthey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mcarthey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mcarthey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mcarthey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mcarthey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mcarthey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mcarthey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mcarthey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mcarthey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mcarthey has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    In! I'm starting this program on Monday as part of the transformation challenge so I'm looking forward to the change.

mcarthey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mcarthey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mcarthey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mcarthey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mcarthey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mcarthey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mcarthey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mcarthey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mcarthey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mcarthey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mcarthey has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    Funny how nobody talks trash about Charles Atlas like that. But how many of us were inspired as kids to get to where we are today by his ads?
    Wow, I remember long hours with comic books and both this ad and the sea monkeys. I wanted both but never ordered anything from the back of those books. Anyone ever order this and have it make a difference in their life?

eskaeone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eskaeone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eskaeone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eskaeone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eskaeone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eskaeone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eskaeone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eskaeone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eskaeone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eskaeone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eskaeone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

[QUOTE=ironwill2008;1032227533]Before any more of these 1-post gethin nut-huggers come in here calling critics of his articles "morons," this post is for any prospective beginners who are looking for an actual......

FINALLY..some useful information...
    Thank you.

bptmarine is not very well liked. (-100) bptmarine is not very well liked. (-100) bptmarine is not very well liked. (-100) bptmarine is not very well liked. (-100) bptmarine is not very well liked. (-100) bptmarine is not very well liked. (-100) bptmarine is not very well liked. (-100) bptmarine is not very well liked. (-100) bptmarine is not very well liked. (-100) bptmarine is not very well liked. (-100) bptmarine is not very well liked. (-100)

Good

I have heard a lot of negative here. All I can say is stop being haters. Kris is a cool guy and did something great for anyone that is willing to work hard in the gym. He is experienced and even said that u Can make adjustments to ur needs. All I can say is look at his end results.....and then take a look at yourself. A negative attitude will def bring u down mentally, physically, and emotionally.

The Flanimal project Flounderbout's Avatar
    Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bptmarine View Post
    I have heard a lot of negative here. All I can say is stop being haters. Kris is a cool guy and did something great for anyone that is willing to work hard in the gym. He is experienced and even said that u Can make adjustments to ur needs. All I can say is look at his end results.....and then take a look at yourself. A negative attitude will def bring u down mentally, physically, and emotionally.

Plus ca change...
    ☻/
    /▌ Sm2sm crew (---Squat Moar to Squat Moar---)
    / \

"Stay tight and don't be a pussy" Eric
    "Get out of your head, you've got this" Jedi Spotter

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ArchAngel'73 View Post
    You're welcome brah!
    I'm doing you a favor in the big picture. When you're green again it will make it all the much more better.
    -besides, someone else from the over 35 can green rep you for bumping a piece of sh*t thread in the OVER 35 section when you're 24 (you're not that deep in the red).

Oh **** did you really neg him?

You people are crazy.
    Sheriff John Brown always hated me
    For what I don't know
    Every time I plant a seed
    He said kill them before they grow

Mike Spitzer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mike Spitzer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mike Spitzer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mike Spitzer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mike Spitzer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mike Spitzer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mike Spitzer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mike Spitzer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mike Spitzer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mike Spitzer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mike Spitzer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I confess I have never heard of this program, but I plan to take a look at it just for the purpose of keeping track on the type of stuff that is out there.

Sadly, lots of people get jaded and cynical when searching for training and fitness advice because there is lots of good solid information out there --- BUT --- you have to wade thru tons of lies, scams, false promises, money stealing rackets, magic pills and powders based on fake science, etc....
    Last edited by ironwill2008; 07-25-2015 at 10:16 AM.

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mike Spitzer View Post

...snip....
    Good reviews don't mean anything. (Almost) everyone knows that reviews are biased; that the author handpicks people to write the reviews.
    Last edited by ironwill2008; 07-25-2015 at 10:17 AM.
    Sheriff John Brown always hated me
    For what I don't know
    Every time I plant a seed
    He said kill them before they grow

SuperZar is just really nice. (+1000) SuperZar is just really nice. (+1000) SuperZar is just really nice. (+1000) SuperZar is just really nice. (+1000) SuperZar is just really nice. (+1000) SuperZar is just really nice. (+1000) SuperZar is just really nice. (+1000) SuperZar is just really nice. (+1000) SuperZar is just really nice. (+1000) SuperZar is just really nice. (+1000) SuperZar is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mcarthey View Post
    Wow, I remember long hours with comic books and both this ad and the sea monkeys. I wanted both but never ordered anything from the back of those books. Anyone ever order this and have it make a difference in their life?
    Yep my brother did. He was 12 and I was 10. If I recall it was just a bunch of isometric exercises, which can give you some measurable strength increases but not much at all in muscle mass - esp. not when you're a pre-pubescent boy!

The Flanimal project Flounderbout's Avatar
    Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mike Spitzer View Post
    ....more self-promotion...
    Lol at coming into the product pushing thread to push your product. I like what you did there...
    Last edited by ironwill2008; 07-25-2015 at 10:18 AM.
    ☻/
    /▌ Sm2sm crew (---Squat Moar to Squat Moar---)
    / \

"Stay tight and don't be a pussy" Eric
    "Get out of your head, you've got this" Jedi Spotter

marcel2329 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) marcel2329 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) marcel2329 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) marcel2329 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) marcel2329 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) marcel2329 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) marcel2329 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) marcel2329 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) marcel2329 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) marcel2329 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) marcel2329 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by El4Ray View Post
    Did not think I would of got such negative Feedback? I have nothing negative to say about him or what he has provided for free but only that he has helped me in a positive way. If you have advice that can help great but if you want to bash the guy then you read my thread wrong. Drama free thread thanks
    I'm on week 6 and i would not believe with cardio and the program i would gain muscle mass i went from 160lbs bf 12% to 175lbs and bf 10% but that being said i followed my own nutrition guidelines and gave it hell on the weights.

Has new batteries! DuracellBunny's Avatar
    DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by marcel2329 View Post
    I'm on week 6 and i would not believe with cardio and the program i would gain muscle mass i went from 160lbs bf 12% to 175lbs and bf 10% but that being said i followed my own nutrition guidelines and gave it hell on the weights.
    Bull
    Screw nature; my body will do what I DAMN WELL tell it to do!

The only dangerous thing about an exercise is the person doing it.

They had the technology to rebuild me. They made me better, stronger, faster......