Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Manospeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manospeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manospeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manospeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manospeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manospeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manospeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manospeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manospeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manospeed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manospeed will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Guys, guys...this is a little ridiculous. We've devoted 6 pages worth of comments going back and forth on the merits of a program? Ultimately, who cares? If some people want to try it, more power to them. If others don't, that's fine too.

There's a million workout programs out there. Some will work for some and some won't. If bodybuilding.com wants to promote someone, let them. Ultimately, they're in the business of making money just like everyone in here is.

ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Motivationist View Post
    You can check my bodyspace too..
    I did.
    You've studied medicine for the last 7 years.

For phuck sakes man, you should know better.

and I don't see pics.

JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Manospeed View Post
    Guys, guys...this is a little ridiculous. We've devoted 6 pages worth of comments going back and forth on the merits of a program? Ultimately, who cares? .
    Apparently you do.

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Ultimately, they're in the business of making money just like everyone in here is.
    Yep.

I, for one, am raking in the cash by posting here, trying to steer noobs around all the bull**** "programs" this site promotes that will not only cost them progress, but money also.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

Fiale is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fiale is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fiale is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fiale is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fiale is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fiale is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fiale is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fiale is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fiale is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fiale is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fiale is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    When looking at programmes I watched some of his videos to get a feel for his plan - He seemed a nice enough guy, certainly was suggesting lots of sups (but hey that's how they make money) - the thing that as a beginner put me off was, in just the couple of workout videos I saw he was saying how he felt sick, wraps around his wrist explaining he broke them, and how he heavily wraps his knees as they are "shot" - now I guess these things are part of the territory, but as a beginner I closed the videos thinking, ouch - maybe not for me.

SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Guys, guys...this is a little ridiculous. We've devoted 6 pages worth of comments going back and forth on the merits of a program?
    Title of thread: "XXX ... Good or Bad?". Discussing the merits is pretty much the whole f'king point of "Good or Bad?", is it not?

That said, instead of 6 pages of the merits, one could probably go 12 pages worth on its demerits. So for efficiency's sake, you're getting your money's worth.

Motivationist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by AAOBob View Post
    You quit Gethin's after two weeks and now are on Shortcut to size?

Do yourself a favor, do all pros and just work out, quit the gimmicks.

Learn to read.

I finished Gethins program last year in 2012. Lost 9 kgs. But this time around, post newbie im doubting his program.

Motivationist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ArchAngel'73 View Post
    I did.
    You've studied medicine for the last 7 years.

For phuck sakes man, you should know better.

and I don't see pics.

His program is solid and he is a solid man but the prog is not very well designed to suit "most of the people". It suits him better according to the physiology of his body, we all are different.

Anyways, I respect him and respect the time and effort he has put in. Its not easy and his effort should be appreciated.

The forums are very unhelpful here.

Generally, everyone should try helping instead of attacking

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz

I haven't seen any of your contributions to this, or any other forum on this site. It's easy to sit on the back bench, and criticize the efforts of others to steer noobs away from bull**** "programs" and inappropriate advices

Since you feel these forums are so unhelpful, I'll be looking for your future posts to help improve whatever it is you feel are the shortcomings of other posts/posters here.

All of the forums on this site are buried in threads asking for help and advice. I suggest you get busy; your valuable insight is needed. Now.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I just wanted to leave this here since it's an ad thread;

Anyone recognize this man? Does he look familiar to you?
    I have no idea who he is now.
    I used to.

AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000)

Like hell, these forums are freeking awesome. I've gotten solid advice here and I'm most appreciative.

pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I used to.
    Exactly why I can't stand that guy. Every time he comes on it ends up being about him. He fails to tell the whole story. Complete snake oil salesman. Big bull ****ter
    I'm a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Originally Posted by pharmamarketer View Post
    Exactly why I can't stand that guy. Every time he comes on it ends up being about him. He fails to tell the whole story. Complete snake oil salesman
    Ed is a fantastic bodybuilder and a good man.
    But then he got e-famous.
    and I don't know wtf has happened to him since.

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz

I used to.
    Originally Posted by pharmamarketer View Post
    Exactly why I can't stand that guy. Every time he comes on it ends up being about him. He fails to tell the whole story. Complete snake oil salesman. Big bull ****ter

Funny how nobody talks trash about Charles Atlas like that. But how many of us were inspired as kids to get to where we are today by his ads?

Same workout, different generation. Whatever inspires people to get up off their ass and make changes. I doubt a squat / DL program would appeal to a lot of senior newbs. Better to start out slow. I can't blame Popps for trying to feed his family.
    Last edited by IronCharles; 03-23-2013 at 11:07 AM.
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

► ► ►Dirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts ◄ ◄ ◄ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    Funny how nobody talks trash about Charles Atlas like that. But how many of us were inspired as kids to get to where we are today by his ads?
    Atlas never did sh*t for me, I was never skinny.
    I've never trash talked old 'sup even though he's come after me itt.
    I call bullsh*t when I see bullsh*t, and this is bullsh*t.

Mattalicious has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mattalicious has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mattalicious has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mattalicious has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mattalicious has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mattalicious has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mattalicious has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mattalicious has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mattalicious has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mattalicious has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mattalicious has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

So, I've been lurking here for a while. Probably about 5 months now. Started with Stronglifts 5x5, am currently finishing up a month of 5/3/1 and have been thinking of moving on to Gethin's 12-Week trainer.

No, I will not be purchasing his stack. I take Muscle Pharm's Combat Powder, Animal Pak once a day, Fish Oil and a pre-workout.
    I suppose I could still be considered a "Noob" as I am still easily confused with the entire nutritional aspect of all of this. I started at almost 240 pounds and have dropped down to 208 with noticeable muscle gains thanks to SL / 5/3/1.

What's the point of this post? Just a preemptive reply in case I DO decide to try the trainer. I'll be sure to post before and after pictures as well as what results were achieved. Rather than having the one-post crusaders from Gethin's ******** fan page come over to defend him(If you didn't know, that's where they're coming from), I'll give an actual review of the program with honest results.

Hoping it's not a waste of 12 weeks. It will be a learning experience nonetheless.

El4Ray is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) El4Ray is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) El4Ray is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) El4Ray is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) El4Ray is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) El4Ray is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) El4Ray is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) El4Ray is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) El4Ray is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) El4Ray is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) El4Ray is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    This thread is still going? I'm a born again Gethin hater now. I'm glad I listen to others who knew better. Just hate it set me back
    You live how you want to live and nobody can take that option away except yourself so do not blame anyone if you do not like the way you are living now. " I'm an Irish Can and not an Irish Can't "

Mattalicious has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mattalicious has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mattalicious has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mattalicious has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mattalicious has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mattalicious has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mattalicious has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mattalicious has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mattalicious has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mattalicious has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mattalicious has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Negative rep because you didn't agree with my post? Thanks, ArchAngel'73. I was simply saying I had planned on giving this a try and posting an honest review. Where's the harm in that?

Originally Posted by Mattalicious View Post
    Negative rep because you didn't agree with my post? Thanks, ArchAngel'73. I was simply saying I had planned on giving this a try and posting an honest review. Where's the harm in that?
    You're welcome brah!
    I'm doing you a favor in the big picture. When you're green again it will make it all the much more better.
    -besides, someone else from the over 35 can green rep you for bumping a piece of sh*t thread in the OVER 35 section when you're 24 (you're not that deep in the red).

You're welcome brah!
    I'm doing you a favor in the big picture. When you're green again it will make it all the much more better.
    -besides, someone else from the over 35 can green rep you for bumping a piece of sh*t thread in the OVER 35 section when you're 24 (you're not that deep in the red).
    Ah, I didn't notice what section it was in. This thread just popped up on Google is all!

Aviquedou is not very well liked. (-100) Aviquedou is not very well liked. (-100) Aviquedou is not very well liked. (-100) Aviquedou is not very well liked. (-100) Aviquedou is not very well liked. (-100) Aviquedou is not very well liked. (-100) Aviquedou is not very well liked. (-100) Aviquedou is not very well liked. (-100) Aviquedou is not very well liked. (-100) Aviquedou is not very well liked. (-100) Aviquedou is not very well liked. (-100)

Thumbs up Good Exercise Techniques but diet... hmmm

Kris provided a good technique and routine on the exercises. I would reccomend it at your level best... That means until YOU feel failure... it can be repetitions and sets of 3 X 10 or 4 X 6 or any regular sets people usually practise in gyms.

Again it all depends on your body size and type for the diet plan. For myself, I did not follow his diey mral plan. I gradually stayed with low carbs 50-60 max. 3-4 days at 45 mins of training. Cardio of 15-20 minutes if good prior to strengh workout... And only follow his exercise guide... Like 1st day legs and on... But at your body level... What you can endure...

I wake up drink my protein shake 100% Optimum with a brown toast of a teaspoon of peanut butter, midmorning a handful of almonds and a boiled egg... Lunch just grilled fish or chicken with a curry sauce i prepared myself with about half cup of brown rice... Quite dlicious and is not boring, mid afternoon A boiled egg with vegetable soup that consist of brocolli, cauliflower, celery, tomatoes, onions and herbbs and spices..., dinner for me is at 5.30pm with same food as luch except brown rice.. BUT with just salad; and 7pm Im at gym to 8- 15mins cardio then kris getthin exercise methods and protein shake immediately after workout... Do not expose your arms body outsidr afterworkout... Wear a jacket. Pre-work out I mix GAT and Craze for max heavy weight lifting. Around lunch time I take Opti-Men vitamins.... With all above guess what?:

I was 193 lbs 5ft 8 with a body fat pf 25%, now i am 8%, 172lbs after 10 weeks only.. Almost ripped....

So guys its your body... Do it your way with low what you do not need...

SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Aviquedou View Post
    I was 193 lbs 5ft 8 with a body fat pf 25%, now i am 8%, 172lbs after 10 weeks only.. Almost ripped....
    193(.75) = 145 LBM
    172(.92) = 158 LBM

... that's a remarkable 13lb gain of muscle tissue in 10 weeks.

Aviquedou is not very well liked. (-100) Aviquedou is not very well liked. (-100) Aviquedou is not very well liked. (-100) Aviquedou is not very well liked. (-100) Aviquedou is not very well liked. (-100) Aviquedou is not very well liked. (-100) Aviquedou is not very well liked. (-100) Aviquedou is not very well liked. (-100) Aviquedou is not very well liked. (-100) Aviquedou is not very well liked. (-100) Aviquedou is not very well liked. (-100)

Smile Yes

One of the reason was that i was always fond of sweet stuffs... If I was stressed a choc bar, I loved Icecream, loved cooking those big fat meals.... I stopped those carbs and concentrated on low digestive carbs which were only from a handful of brown rice and some vegetables... You will get used to this type of food after some time... I admit... I had headaches, some gas problems and muscles sore at the beginning... But by the end of the day... When I looked at myself in the mirror... I now feels so confident, strong and flirty with these girls... Note that I have an office job and barely had any physical activity... Back home i was mentally tired cooked ate, watched movies and sleep... That wasnt helpful. Today i feel great. And that is a total opposite of my old boring life.... And I do smoke too... I CONTINUE ON Smoking.... And it will depend on your type of bones as well..

Best of luck guys.

Yes
    That's a remarkable 13lb gain of muscle tissue in 10 weeks.

On a cut.

Eating rabbit food.

AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I was wondering what one post wonder bumped this thread. I am not disappointed.
    Obsession is a term the lazy use to describe the dedicated.

The Flanimal project Flounderbout's Avatar
    Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Lol. I can vouch for the fact that this is true, since I am Pope Benedict XVI.

struggling with diet Geoff Richards's Avatar
    Geoff Richards is a name known to all. (+5000) Geoff Richards is a name known to all. (+5000) Geoff Richards is a name known to all. (+5000) Geoff Richards is a name known to all. (+5000) Geoff Richards is a name known to all. (+5000) Geoff Richards is a name known to all. (+5000) Geoff Richards is a name known to all. (+5000) Geoff Richards is a name known to all. (+5000) Geoff Richards is a name known to all. (+5000) Geoff Richards is a name known to all. (+5000) Geoff Richards is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Flounderbout View Post
    Lol. I can vouch for the fact that this is true, since I am Pope Benedict XVI.
    any chance of a blessing old mate......I'm struggling lately
    *Compare yourself to yourself. Everyday become a stronger version of yourself.*

The Flanimal project Flounderbout's Avatar
    Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Geoff Richards View Post
    any chance of a blessing old mate......I'm struggling lately
    Of course my child. May the speed and strength of George North be yours unto eternity, and the accuracy of Leigh Halfpenny be ever within your grasp. May you scrum like Corbisiero, and swing the old and new ball like Jimmy Anderson...

struggling with diet Geoff Richards's Avatar
    Geoff Richards is a name known to all. (+5000) Geoff Richards is a name known to all. (+5000) Geoff Richards is a name known to all. (+5000) Geoff Richards is a name known to all. (+5000) Geoff Richards is a name known to all. (+5000) Geoff Richards is a name known to all. (+5000) Geoff Richards is a name known to all. (+5000) Geoff Richards is a name known to all. (+5000) Geoff Richards is a name known to all. (+5000) Geoff Richards is a name known to all. (+5000) Geoff Richards is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Flounderbout View Post
    Of course my child. May the speed and strength of George North be yours unto eternity, and the accuracy of Leigh Halfpenny be ever within your grasp. May you scrum like Corbisiero, and swing the old and new ball like Jimmy Anderson...
    well........I'd need to look up up all of those names but I do appreciate the quick response
    *Compare yourself to yourself. Everyday become a stronger version of yourself.*

Re-posted so the next one post wonder can know why their account will be red;

I'm tired of seeing this fukcing sh*t in here every damn week.

Instant neg from any time I see another Kris Gethin thread.
    No questions asked, no quarter given.

Use the damn search function...all sorts of sh*tty Gethin threads and the overall consensus from the over 35 is that the program is CRAP and PIMPED by bb.com to make you mindless newbies feel welcome, like bb.com is giving you something for free when all it really is is a load of SH*T to make you buy supplements!

80% of these threads are started by some 1 post wonder...do you think were ALL WINDOWLICKERS bb.com...ffs...makes me puke the way you guys work.

Deplorable!
    Last edited by ArchAngel'73; 07-07-2013 at 05:56 PM.