kevinwiles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need Some Motivation

Hi All

I need some motivation help when I go to the gym recently I cant seem to focus or get down to business I seem to stop mid rep and just give in.
    I cant seem to push myself as much as I would like to
    I listed to my ipod but even this doesn’t always focus me I was take a pre workout drink anyone have any other suggestions?

CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanadianEric will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Don't just show up at the gym to "work out". Have a goal. Keep track of your progress so that each day you know exactly what record you are going to try to match or break.

For myself, on my final set of any given exercise I always do as many reps as I can until technical or muscular failure. When I can reach 10 reps at that weight I increase the amount of weight next workout and start the race to the magic '10' all over. Sometimes it takes weeks to break a plateau -- at first I'll only hit maybe 5 or 6 reps till failure. I record this. After a couple weeks I might hit 8. Record it. Getting closer. Finally, a couple weeks later, I walk into the gym with 10 in my mind, get under that barbell, and blast the hell out of my last set to the point where I think I might blackout or puke...10! Yessssss! Mission accomplished, next level! Then I add 5 lbs to the lift for upper body and 10 to lower and start the whole process over again.

What motivates me is the fact that I have a goal and it becomes a game. I have something to 'beat' each and every workout. It becomes a sport, and your adversary is YOU! Or the barbell. Whatever, doesn't matter.

YOUR goal can be anything. But figure out what your goal is and make that your reason for going into the gym everyday.
    PATH OF IRON:
    "Inspiration for the Neo-Renaissance Weightlifter"

[pathofiron.net]

selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It's the age old question.......How bad do ya want this?....Pretty fuken bad...You'll hit it hard with dem weightz...If it's mehhhhh...Don't bit*h about your present condition..
    While liftin duh weights I yell out..."You sexy beast"...."Squeeze metal for papa".

xenadrine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xenadrine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xenadrine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xenadrine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xenadrine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xenadrine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xenadrine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xenadrine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xenadrine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xenadrine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xenadrine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It's about holding yourself to a high standard and pushing yourself to execute. Have a set workout with target weight goals for each set. Ditch the ipod to change it up and see how it goes.

sDotC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sDotC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sDotC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sDotC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sDotC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sDotC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sDotC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sDotC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sDotC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sDotC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sDotC has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Drew Brees chants