Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Mid to late 20 something crew, do you know ANYONE that is as happy as back in college

Cliffs : Old friends from school who have only been working for a year and a half literally turned into depression cases, it's sad to even be around them because I remember how they were less then 2 years ago. Tried meeting new people but everyone my age just complains about their job and just seems kind of sad/hopeless. Don't know what to do except continue to foreveralone myself and keep trying to move up myself and better my own position?

I am going through a kind of tough point in life now. I broke up with my ex of 5 years and moved out like 4 months ago, but that isn't even what's bothering me, that relationship had to end and that actually made me happier.

But now that I have my **** together again and I am back out there and trying to make new friends, I don't like what I am seeing. It seems that people have very high expectations for themselves in school and act all happy and enthusiastic all the time, but as soon as they get settled into their careers and realize that working kind of sucks, they change.

I did not start out in a great position either, but I am confident in my abilities and knew I could change my situation if I just kept working hard and stayed positive, and I in fact am. But my friends just complain about their jobs, their lives, but do nothing to change it. They were not like this even 2 years ago, these guys were very enthusiastic and positive.

I've tried to meet other people my age but everyone just sounds depressing as fukk. Some people are in bizzarre relationships that they started from Eharmony for who knows why, and other people are just depressing lumps of crap who go to work, come home and just lay around all day.

I hung out with one a guy that was a really good friend in school last night, and the guy literally said like 5 sentences the entire time we hung out. I actually had to make an excuse to leave like two hours after I got there because his apartment was f'ing gross, the guy did not look good or healthy at all, and it was just a very depressing situation to be in and I needed to get out of there.

WTF goes on with 20 year olds? Did no one else plan this but me? In college I knew this would happen after I started working if I didn't ensure I wouldn't be stuck in the grind, and everyday this is what I do. Do most people honestly expect they can just start working after school, go into coast mode, and it will be honest?

Some days I feel like I get people, but other days I feel like I don't get them at all.

forevercapone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forevercapone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forevercapone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forevercapone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forevercapone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forevercapone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forevercapone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forevercapone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forevercapone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forevercapone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forevercapone has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I was happy as **** in college, graduated in 2011, got a good job paying 60k, but its just really mundane, I'm already bored after being here 9 months...just working in a cube is pretty depressing to be honest

cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Because they major in something that they are not interested in, and has no value "just to go to college". Then when they graduate they are obviously no better off than when they finished HS. They also place too much value on their college relationships thinking they will last forever. Then when they finish school their entire world falls apart when they break up.
    zombie survival Charlie squad
    Rip Hector_Blunts-Candyjunkie
    Short lived long remembered!
    "Because society has pushed them into corners, forcing them to believe they are losers When in fact everyone has so much potential to achieve such magic and wonder, but as I alluded it to they are continually told they cant do it/they'll fail, so they start believing it The truth is: there's no such thing as a "loser" its just a label to make people feel bad"
    Nvious

shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by forevercapone View Post
    I was happy as **** in college, graduated in 2011, got a good job paying 60k, but its just really mundane, I'm already bored after being here 9 months...just working in a cube is pretty depressing to be honest
    I used to ONLY care about money, I assumed money would make any job worth working. I thought I would be perfectly happy working 80 hours a week as long as I was making 100k+ to justify it.

I'm not sure what changed in my brain, but now I care about money and enjoyment of my job. The problem with money is you get used to it and after a while it's not a big deal anymore because it's your standard. But your job will always be rough if it's a rough job, so that's all you will feel day in day out, not the joy of making money.

I know easier said then done, but enjoying my job right now is just as important as making money. I need both in a balance though, need to make enough money no matter how enjoyable the job is as well.

DunkinD is just really nice. (+1000) DunkinD is just really nice. (+1000) DunkinD is just really nice. (+1000) DunkinD is just really nice. (+1000) DunkinD is just really nice. (+1000) DunkinD is just really nice. (+1000) DunkinD is just really nice. (+1000) DunkinD is just really nice. (+1000) DunkinD is just really nice. (+1000) DunkinD is just really nice. (+1000) DunkinD is just really nice. (+1000)
    College and working full time are 2 different worlds. College was awesome because you were on your own and could party all the time. After college it was hard to adjust to working a 8-5 job. But on the plus side getting paid made up for it. You just have to put your free time to good use and enjoy yourself. This summer I have at least 5 vacations planned with my friends. I go out during the week to watch sports at a bar - I am in a cornhole league that plays every week, an adult league hockey that also plays every week. I think I actually enjoy my life more now than I did in college.

IT sounds like your friends are lame and boring. Do you have any work friends you can hang out with and meet new people. Its all about meeting new people at this age because if you dont, you will be in a rut like your friends.

Originally Posted by cphustla View Post
    Because they major in something that they are not interested in, and has no value "just to go to college". Then when they graduate they are obviously no better off than when they finished HS. They also place too much value on their college relationships thinking they will last forever. Then when they finish school their entire world falls apart when they break up.
    The people I know are very smart, very intelligent people with multiple degrees all from great schools. A lot of these guys have finance degrees from Top 30 schools + a post graduate degree. But they all still appear to be horribly depressed.

AshleyStardoll1 is not very well liked. (-100) AshleyStardoll1 is not very well liked. (-100) AshleyStardoll1 is not very well liked. (-100) AshleyStardoll1 is not very well liked. (-100) AshleyStardoll1 is not very well liked. (-100) AshleyStardoll1 is not very well liked. (-100) AshleyStardoll1 is not very well liked. (-100) AshleyStardoll1 is not very well liked. (-100) AshleyStardoll1 is not very well liked. (-100) AshleyStardoll1 is not very well liked. (-100) AshleyStardoll1 is not very well liked. (-100)
    thats what work does to you. kills you from the inside out until you're just an empty shell serving the overmind.

Originally Posted by DunkinD View Post
    College and working full time are 2 different worlds. College was awesome because you were on your own and could party all the time. After college it was hard to adjust to working a 8-5 job. But on the plus side getting paid made up for it. You just have to put your free time to good use and enjoy yourself. This summer I have at least 5 vacations planned with my friends. I go out during the week to watch sports at a bar - I am in a cornhole league that plays every week, an adult league hockey that also plays every week. I think I actually enjoy my life more now than I did in college.

IT sounds like your friends are lame and boring. Do you have any work friends you can hang out with and meet new people. Its all about meeting new people at this age because if you dont, you will be in a rut like your friends.
    Sounds like I need to find people like you IRL brah, but I haven't been able to do it yet lol. I was in a rut for the last 5 years due to my relationship. Once I got out of it my life got 100000000x better in everyway. I have my own place now and I actually love chilling alone, but I also miss having good friends to be around too here and there. I can basically default be by myself and be perfectly happy, but I really miss having people to go out with on the weekends and stuff.

But at this point I care more about the quality of people around me than just having people aroudn me, so I am ok for the moment with being foreveralone.

thefederalist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thefederalist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thefederalist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thefederalist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thefederalist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thefederalist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thefederalist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thefederalist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thefederalist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thefederalist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thefederalist has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    do ppl really miss college?

living alone/with a good friend and being a real man > grades 12 through 16.
    ***Not done with my drink till I've crunched all the ice crew***

Originally Posted by AshleyStardoll1 View Post
    thats what work does to you. kills you from the inside out until you're just an empty shell serving the overmind.
    My dad is not like that, and my boss is not like that, and both seem to love their jobs. But this is like only 2 people I know of on the planet who feel this way lol.

jjcoola is on a distinguished road. (+10) jjcoola is on a distinguished road. (+10) jjcoola is on a distinguished road. (+10) jjcoola is on a distinguished road. (+10) jjcoola is on a distinguished road. (+10) jjcoola is on a distinguished road. (+10) jjcoola is on a distinguished road. (+10) jjcoola is on a distinguished road. (+10) jjcoola is on a distinguished road. (+10) jjcoola is on a distinguished road. (+10) jjcoola is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Well you have pretty much no responsibility in college, and a lot of the people who go to 4 year college have had everything paid for by mom and dad up to this point in their lives. Personally, I'm having the most fun I've had since high school, then again I have a job I like instead of taking some worthless degree like the majority of people.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both. -Benjamin Franklin
    Squat - 365x3 Dead - 385x4 Bench - 245x5
    Packers/Badgers - Lets get it
    40+ lbs lost, still going
    -138 + ;)

Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    yeah i know people who are still happy, but it's a different kind of happiness. college and the REAL WORLD are so different

Originally Posted by shoobey View Post
    I used to ONLY care about money, I assumed money would make any job worth working. I thought I would be perfectly happy working 80 hours a week as long as I was making 100k+ to justify it.

I'm not sure what changed in my brain, but now I care about money and enjoyment of my job. The problem with money is you get used to it and after a while it's not a big deal anymore because it's your standard. But your job will always be rough if it's a rough job, so that's all you will feel day in day out, not the joy of making money.

I know easier said then done, but enjoying my job right now is just as important as making money. I need both in a balance though, need to make enough money no matter how enjoyable the job is as well.
    same here, i was a money whore, but now things have changed. right now im at the point to where i want to make as much money as possible, but I have to find a balance. i will not work for $100k, but dread coming into work everyday. what do they say, work is like a 1/3 of your life or some sht? it's just not worth it

currently trying to find that balance. I know of some people who make good money, but dont have strenuous/demanding jobs. im trying to get in that area. i will probably never live in an area that has a high cost of living, so it doesnt take much to be "well off", especially if you are good with money
    ***Gender Non-Committed***
    (She/Him/They/His/Theirs/Her/Them)

Falcons - Hawks - Braves
    I make typos.

Originally Posted by thefederalist View Post
    do ppl really miss college?

living alone/with a good friend and being a real man > grades 12 through 16.
    College was awesome, but I don't miss it, this is better. College was fun and cool but it was basically just spinning in circles for me. Right now I am loving this because this is real life, and I am actually making progress. I can literally do whatever I want, and I'm far from a bummy college kid at this point.

College was the best time in my life so far, but as soon as I got out of my relationship and started to enjoy the "Real World", I have a feeling this will surpass it pretty soon.

Calibrating.. please wait Final_Rep's Avatar
    Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz
    Early 30 here... So far 30s are even better. Hope this helps.

PeterParker23 is just really nice. (+1000) PeterParker23 is just really nice. (+1000) PeterParker23 is just really nice. (+1000) PeterParker23 is just really nice. (+1000) PeterParker23 is just really nice. (+1000) PeterParker23 is just really nice. (+1000) PeterParker23 is just really nice. (+1000) PeterParker23 is just really nice. (+1000) PeterParker23 is just really nice. (+1000) PeterParker23 is just really nice. (+1000) PeterParker23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I quit my sh!tty job after 6 months and went back to get a masters

no joke, and yes, everyone I know that graduated misses college and hates their life

RH08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RH08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RH08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RH08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RH08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RH08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RH08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RH08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RH08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RH08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RH08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much this. I quit my first job post-college because it was total chit and my boss was a psycho OCD *******. I completely agree with the OP though. College = the best time of your life
    iRep Back

Originally Posted by jjcoola View Post
    Well you have pretty much no responsibility in college, and a lot of the people who go to 4 year college have had everything paid for by mom and dad up to this point in their lives. Personally, I'm having the most fun I've had since high school, then again I have a job I like instead of taking some worthless degree like the majority of people.
    My job isn't my identity, but I feel like it is a huge part of who I am. I don't feel like there is anything I should be doing on this planet except what I do. It's hard to describe, but it just feels very natural for me and feels like what I should be doing everyday? I'm also a little weird though lol

DunkinD is just really nice. (+1000) DunkinD is just really nice. (+1000) DunkinD is just really nice. (+1000) DunkinD is just really nice. (+1000) DunkinD is just really nice. (+1000) DunkinD is just really nice. (+1000) DunkinD is just really nice. (+1000) DunkinD is just really nice. (+1000) DunkinD is just really nice. (+1000) DunkinD is just really nice. (+1000) DunkinD is just really nice. (+1000)
    My dad is not like that, and my boss is not like that, and both seem to love their jobs. But this is like only 2 people I know of on the planet who feel this way lol.
    Id would rather be happy in a lower paying job than hate my job and get paid more.

I have had my ups and down when it comes to relationships but my group of friends, even though we are all late 20's, still have a good time and dont act older.

Bro you just need to get out there and find new friends. Its not that hard. I am guessing you go to the gym, I couldnt tell you how many people I talk to at the gym. You can find friends there.

b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000) b0yer2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I like life out of college more than life in college.
    b0yer- Monster By May Log- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159121171&p=1183014941#post1183014941

Originally Posted by Final_Rep View Post
    Early 30 here... So far 30s are even better. Hope this helps.
    It does man, shows me there are more people like me out there and it's not worth it to give up meeting people yet.

xJuggHeadx is a name known to all. (+5000) xJuggHeadx is a name known to all. (+5000) xJuggHeadx is a name known to all. (+5000) xJuggHeadx is a name known to all. (+5000) xJuggHeadx is a name known to all. (+5000) xJuggHeadx is a name known to all. (+5000) xJuggHeadx is a name known to all. (+5000) xJuggHeadx is a name known to all. (+5000) xJuggHeadx is a name known to all. (+5000) xJuggHeadx is a name known to all. (+5000) xJuggHeadx is a name known to all. (+5000)
    bro after 25, shyte changes. Your friends get into this heavy relationships, that doesnt show a real display of love but rather a show of "well ive been dating her for awhile, might as well get married" convience sorta thing.

They start having kids, bills, expenses. So that means less money and time to hang out with. They start falling into that 9 to 5 routine of having to work just to be broke at the end of the week.

Idk man, such is life. What can ya do? I guess you could choose more positive people to hang out with. But those kinda people are far and few in between.
    ( ‾ʖ̫‾) anti-crew

Originally Posted by b0yer2 View Post
    I like life out of college more than life in college.
    me too so far. College was fun but an uncertain time for me. I did not know where I would end up. But now things are a lot more stable and I have a good idea of where I am. I also feel like I have total control of my life now, did not feel like that in college and still had lots of pressure coming from various places.

jjcoola is on a distinguished road. (+10) jjcoola is on a distinguished road. (+10) jjcoola is on a distinguished road. (+10) jjcoola is on a distinguished road. (+10) jjcoola is on a distinguished road. (+10) jjcoola is on a distinguished road. (+10) jjcoola is on a distinguished road. (+10) jjcoola is on a distinguished road. (+10) jjcoola is on a distinguished road. (+10) jjcoola is on a distinguished road. (+10) jjcoola is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It does man, shows me there are more people like me out there and it's not worth it to give up meeting people yet.
    I feel ya, it looks like you just need to focus on not letting yourself get into a slump IMO - things will look up for sure if you keep at it. Met some of the best people in my life just recently.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both. -Benjamin Franklin
    Squat - 365x3 Dead - 385x4 Bench - 245x5
    Packers/Badgers - Lets get it
    40+ lbs lost, still going
    -138 + ;)

Misc Ceo, feels good man Scofield's Avatar
    Scofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Cliffs : Old friends from school who have only been working for a year and a half literally turned into depression cases, it's sad to even be around them because I remember how they were less then 2 years ago. Tried meeting new people but everyone my age just complains about their job and just seems kind of sad/hopeless. Don't know what to do except continue to foreveralone myself and keep trying to move up myself and better my own position?

I am going through a kind of tough point in life now. I broke up with my ex of 5 years and moved out like 4 months ago, but that isn't even what's bothering me, that relationship had to end and that actually made me happier.

But now that I have my **** together again and I am back out there and trying to make new friends, I don't like what I am seeing. It seems that people have very high expectations for themselves in school and act all happy and enthusiastic all the time, but as soon as they get settled into their careers and realize that working kind of sucks, they change.

I did not start out in a great position either, but I am confident in my abilities and knew I could change my situation if I just kept working hard and stayed positive, and I in fact am. But my friends just complain about their jobs, their lives, but do nothing to change it. They were not like this even 2 years ago, these guys were very enthusiastic and positive.

I've tried to meet other people my age but everyone just sounds depressing as fukk. Some people are in bizzarre relationships that they started from Eharmony for who knows why, and other people are just depressing lumps of crap who go to work, come home and just lay around all day.

I hung out with one a guy that was a really good friend in school last night, and the guy literally said like 5 sentences the entire time we hung out. I actually had to make an excuse to leave like two hours after I got there because his apartment was f'ing gross, the guy did not look good or healthy at all, and it was just a very depressing situation to be in and I needed to get out of there.

WTF goes on with 20 year olds? Did no one else plan this but me? In college I knew this would happen after I started working if I didn't ensure I wouldn't be stuck in the grind, and everyday this is what I do. Do most people honestly expect they can just start working after school, go into coast mode, and it will be honest?

Some days I feel like I get people, but other days I feel like I don't get them at all.
    Yes.

Until people get out into the workforce they remain deluded as ****. It's social brainwashing that begins from very early on in America.

Originally Posted by xJuggHeadx View Post
    bro after 25, shyte changes. Your friends get into this heavy relationships, that doesnt show a real display of love but rather a show of "well ive been dating her for awhile, might as well get married" convience sorta thing.
    I was literally in this position a year ago. Dating a girl for 5 years, some days I loved being around her, other days I didn't even know who I was dating. She was starting to get into the marriage mindset and I still couldn't even figure out if this was a working relationship, based on everything going downhill as soon as we moved in together.

I moved out and got throw out into this world now, and while I'm having a great time, I am mindblown at what other people seem to be doing right now, especially in relationships.

Originally Posted by Scofield View Post
    Yes.

Until people get out into the workforce they remain deluded as ****. It's social brainwashing that begins from very early on in America.
    Am I the only person that realized when I was very very young, that working just sucks? Even Office Space taught me that lol. My theory was all working sucks, so I better find something I like, and make a lot of $$$ in if I am going to have no choice. This is basically my entire philosophy on working and careers, and it hasn't changed since I was 10. I have no choice but to work, so might as well make sure I have the best career going I can?

fatinNYC is a name known to all. (+5000) fatinNYC is a name known to all. (+5000) fatinNYC is a name known to all. (+5000) fatinNYC is a name known to all. (+5000) fatinNYC is a name known to all. (+5000) fatinNYC is a name known to all. (+5000) fatinNYC is a name known to all. (+5000) fatinNYC is a name known to all. (+5000) fatinNYC is a name known to all. (+5000) fatinNYC is a name known to all. (+5000) fatinNYC is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by cphustla View Post
    none of my friends fit this mold, however, i understand exactly what OP is saying:

went to top engineering program - all friends were engineers. all got decent jobs out of college - all now make close to ~100k. none really seem happy. college time was really the best.

BUT - in college there was insecurity, no money, and the future was a big ??? which had a lot of people worried. I know that for me i couldn't relax or be happy in college and enjoy myself because i knew that i had a lot of work ahead of me.

back then i had all the free time in the world - i was doing things for ME but i was broke as fukkkk and the uncertainty of what the future could hold was killing me.
    now i have more money than i know what to do with but i have 0 freedom. wife, kids, family, job...

Peoboe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Peoboe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Peoboe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Peoboe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Peoboe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Peoboe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Peoboe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Peoboe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Peoboe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Peoboe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Peoboe is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    As a college student, this thread is slightly depressing to me.

NYG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NYG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NYG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NYG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NYG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NYG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NYG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NYG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NYG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NYG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NYG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    once you're out of college it's that age where you either kept on track toward your goals, or you let things get in the way and now realize your dreams are gone.

kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just turned 30 last month. MUCH happier than when I was in college.

I have my own house

I'm not longer a beta *******

my career is WAY less stressful than college

I have all the toys I wanted but couldn't afford

When I get home from work, I do whatever I want instead of studying.

A lot of people will say "well the girls aren't as good looking at 28." True, they're not. If your game is tight, thought, you can still date college age girls.
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **
    2002 Kawasaki KLX 110
    2007 Yamaha R6

*fatty on permacut crew*