FarrahS723 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FarrahS723 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FarrahS723 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FarrahS723 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FarrahS723 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FarrahS723 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FarrahS723 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FarrahS723 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FarrahS723 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FarrahS723 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FarrahS723 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Food Processor - Worth It?

I've been scouring the internet lately looking for new recipes to keep meals fresh. I've found several that involve using a food processor, which I've contemplated buying in the past.

Do you use a food processor?
    Have you found it a worthy investment?
    Brands or options you recommend?

Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If you cook alot, its worth the investment. But I have a family of five, so I use mine regularly. You might want to look into one of the mini-processors, I actually have one of those as well and use it alot when I am not making a large quantity of something. I think mine is a KitchenAid.
    "A champion is someone who gets up even when he can't" ---Jack Dempsey

I eat for living, not just lifting.

Mr Flexy's Happy Protégé LisaSkinnoble's Avatar
    LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yes, I find it useful. Great for mincing garlic, onions, and other veg (saves time on chopping, and because the veg are minced into such small pieces, they take less time to sautée). I can't stand grating cheese, so it's nice to use the grating blade for that. I even use it to pulse flour, sugar, etc. instead of sifting. It's also useful for making dips, pesto and other sauces, and mixing up other ingredients when I don't want to pull out my big stand mixer.

I have a large one, by Cuisinart, that I've had for 25 years and it still works like a charm. I also have a small one, also by Cuisinart, that's new and just as convenient.
    No drama: You know where we are.

Hello and welcome to our newest member jackbauer.

Meet stats:
    April 2017 - 235/135/270
    Aug 2017 - 245/125/285

freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    My cooking/baking is for one and I wouldn't trade my full size Cuisinart. If you have a Bed Bath and Beyond near you, use one of their monthly 20-percent off coupons. That and my standing mixer made me wonder why on earth I waited all of these years.

birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you are as onion-sensitive as me, it's worth it just to mince onions! I also have a cuisinart and it had a slicing disk that comes in handy for making my favorite sweet potato chips It has a ton of uses and even though it's a huge pain to lug out, it's well worth the investment.
    Gym PRs:
    SQ: 360 x 1, BP: 165 x 1, DL: 330 x 2, OHP: 110 x 2

Best meet lifts (raw w/wraps):
    SQ: 365, BP: 155, DL: 350, Elite total of 870 @165

Closest thing to a log, but better cause it's vids! = www.youtube.com/user/birdiefu

Ditched the hooker heels! elainedeluca's Avatar
    elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have a big one and a small one, both from Cuisinart. The little guy is great for making tuna salad, quick mince on veggies, etc. I use the big one for shredding potatoes, and making chicken/turkey burgers. Don't know what I would do without it!
    ********: http://www.********.com/Chickthatlifts
    ******** Fan Page: http://www.********.com/ChickThatLiftsElaineDeLuca
    Twitter: @chickthatlifts
    Blog: http://www.chickthatlifts.com

Top Secret Nutrition Sponsored Athlete

Dedication + motivation = annihilation
    Live, love, lift

Registered User kickasskittykat's Avatar
    kickasskittykat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kickasskittykat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kickasskittykat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kickasskittykat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kickasskittykat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kickasskittykat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kickasskittykat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kickasskittykat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kickasskittykat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kickasskittykat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kickasskittykat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    We've got a vitamin (check out the vids on YouTube) it's awesome. Nothing this baby doesn't blend ...
    My fav is protein shakes with ice. It turns it into ice cream style shakes like Maccy ds

FarrahS723 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FarrahS723 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FarrahS723 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FarrahS723 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FarrahS723 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FarrahS723 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FarrahS723 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FarrahS723 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FarrahS723 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FarrahS723 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FarrahS723 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great feedback - thanks, everyone!

douglaswood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow, I can't believe a hotty like you doesn't have some schlub of a guy at home willing to chop, mince, dice, or julienne at your whim.

APITA28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) APITA28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) APITA28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) APITA28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) APITA28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) APITA28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) APITA28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) APITA28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) APITA28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) APITA28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) APITA28 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have the three part ninja blender. I got it offline from Kohls. its AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It will puree and chop

fitinidaho will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitinidaho will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitinidaho will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitinidaho will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitinidaho will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitinidaho will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitinidaho will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitinidaho will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitinidaho will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitinidaho will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitinidaho will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by APITA28 View Post
    I have the three part ninja blender. I got it offline from Kohls. its AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It will puree and chop
    I want this!!! Waiting for it to go on sale??
    I grow a garden in the summer and use a food processor to store food in the freezer. I usually wear them out so I need a good one.

ellamacrov is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Food Processor - Worth It?

It's just worth it to mince your onions! I also have a cuisine art and it had a slicing disk that is useful for making my favorite sweet potato chips. It has a lot of uses and it's bestfoodprocessor. networth the investment even though it's a big pain to lug out.
    Last edited by ellamacrov; 02-11-2021 at 03:24 AM.