Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    mjdh23 is not very well liked. (-100) mjdh23 is not very well liked. (-100) mjdh23 is not very well liked. (-100) mjdh23 is not very well liked. (-100) mjdh23 is not very well liked. (-100) mjdh23 is not very well liked. (-100) mjdh23 is not very well liked. (-100) mjdh23 is not very well liked. (-100) mjdh23 is not very well liked. (-100) mjdh23 is not very well liked. (-100) mjdh23 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by NORCALpump View Post
    So...you're surprised that obviously low-income, low-class people have ruined your neighborhood? But of course it's because they're black right? Because poor, white trash people are known to take care of their property, lol. I should show you pictures of the white trash neighborhoods around me that leave appliances on their front yard, litter everywhere, unkept lawns, etc... But of course you don't want to believe that.

Stay in your little bubble of ignorance OP, i don't expect much more from you.
    yeah i mean your definitely right its not like black people are ruining anything

oh wait

like my coolface, brah? motivatedd's Avatar
    motivatedd is just really nice. (+1000) motivatedd is just really nice. (+1000) motivatedd is just really nice. (+1000) motivatedd is just really nice. (+1000) motivatedd is just really nice. (+1000) motivatedd is just really nice. (+1000) motivatedd is just really nice. (+1000) motivatedd is just really nice. (+1000) motivatedd is just really nice. (+1000) motivatedd is just really nice. (+1000) motivatedd is just really nice. (+1000)
    not all black people are bad.

but it is undeniable that the American black race, as a whole, is a despicable creature.
    - I've Never Been Negged By Lunatic, But If I Were, I Would Make Fun of Him For Being a Fat Cripple Crew
    - I Love Cutting Because Every Time I Lose a Pound, It Makes My 3" Derk Look That Much Closer to a 3.5" Derk Crew
    - I Hate When People Use Excess Words Because They Are Unable To Succinctly Summarize Their Thoughts Crew
    - My Wife Treats the Employees at Checker's Drive-Thru Better Than She Treats Me... and They Are Black Crew
    - I Own A Horsehead Mask and Wear It While I Masturbate Crew

keepin it right and tight gforce88's Avatar
    gforce88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gforce88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gforce88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gforce88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gforce88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gforce88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gforce88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gforce88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gforce88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gforce88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gforce88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by holdthepickel View Post
    Bro, it's not exact pic, it's a representation of what it used to look like. I can vouche, i used to live near him i'm same age.
    Okay, he should post a legit before pic then.

holdthepickel is on a distinguished road. (+10) holdthepickel is on a distinguished road. (+10) holdthepickel is on a distinguished road. (+10) holdthepickel is on a distinguished road. (+10) holdthepickel is on a distinguished road. (+10) holdthepickel is on a distinguished road. (+10) holdthepickel is on a distinguished road. (+10) holdthepickel is on a distinguished road. (+10) holdthepickel is on a distinguished road. (+10) holdthepickel is on a distinguished road. (+10) holdthepickel is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by gforce88 View Post
    Okay, he should post a legit before pic then.
    Fair enough...
    RED ROBINHOOD

PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    As much as you can try to defend it, statistics will say other wise guys.
    No lifting crew

eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MyBodyIsRdy420 View Post
    It's not black people, it's hood/gangster people. The white trash rednecks might leave their property messy but they aren't the ones ruining the community with their gangs, drugs/drug dealing and violence.
    Wtf is this **** do you not realize there tons of rich black neighborhoods in the US??

Even middle-class ones where my gf lived.

Holy **** the ignorance in the misc is fukin ridiculous

MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NORCALpump View Post
    So...you're surprised that obviously low-income, low-class people have ruined your neighborhood? But of course it's because they're black right? Because poor, white trash people are known to take care of their property, lol. I should show you pictures of the white trash neighborhoods around me that leave appliances on their front yard, litter everywhere, unkept lawns, etc... But of course you don't want to believe that.

Stay in your little bubble of ignorance OP, i don't expect much more from you.
    came in to post this, white trash have been known to do the same thing. I can point you to tons of houses in my area ruined by low class white people.

Registered User KevFranchiseHan's Avatar
    KevFranchiseHan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KevFranchiseHan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KevFranchiseHan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KevFranchiseHan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KevFranchiseHan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KevFranchiseHan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KevFranchiseHan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KevFranchiseHan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KevFranchiseHan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KevFranchiseHan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KevFranchiseHan has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    in on secret hate thread

Nasri1990 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nasri1990 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nasri1990 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nasri1990 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nasri1990 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nasri1990 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nasri1990 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nasri1990 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nasri1990 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nasri1990 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nasri1990 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by MiscN00b View Post
    How is it their neighbourhood if they don't live there anymore? Strong sense of entitlement.

ITT: White people get angry when finally awared of the (established) phenomenon of white flight and urban inheritance cycles due to them being ignorant of the complex underlying economic, social and historical causes. Just as they are ignorant of the developing flight of middle class black families from these neighbourhoods.
    At last some fuking sense.

Its funny how Whites actually burned down Greenwood which was dubbed "the negro wall street" in 1921. When Blacks made something of themselves you fuking burned down their thriving neighbourhood.

Whites flooded into the Greenwood district and destroyed the businesses and homes of African American residents. No one was exempt to the violence of the white mobs; men, women, and even children were killed by the mobs.

holdthepickel is on a distinguished road. (+10) holdthepickel is on a distinguished road. (+10) holdthepickel is on a distinguished road. (+10) holdthepickel is on a distinguished road. (+10) holdthepickel is on a distinguished road. (+10) holdthepickel is on a distinguished road. (+10) holdthepickel is on a distinguished road. (+10) holdthepickel is on a distinguished road. (+10) holdthepickel is on a distinguished road. (+10) holdthepickel is on a distinguished road. (+10) holdthepickel is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Nasri1990 View Post
    At last some fuking sense.

Its funny how Whites actually burned down Greenwood which was dubbed "the negro wall street" in 1921. When Blacks made something of themselves you fuking burned down their thriving neighbourhood.

Whites flooded into the Greenwood district and destroyed the businesses and homes of African American residents. No one was exempt to the violence of the white mobs; men, women, and even children were killed by the mobs.
    Lol, the op isn't talking about the deep south or something that happend 100 years ago. Lol @ people not from MN having an opinion on it's society.
    RED ROBINHOOD

jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by f=ma View Post
    catch 22, there are no black people like that
    my neighbors use to be like Banks family, really nice people.

ae1555 is just really nice. (+1000) ae1555 is just really nice. (+1000) ae1555 is just really nice. (+1000) ae1555 is just really nice. (+1000) ae1555 is just really nice. (+1000) ae1555 is just really nice. (+1000) ae1555 is just really nice. (+1000) ae1555 is just really nice. (+1000) ae1555 is just really nice. (+1000) ae1555 is just really nice. (+1000) ae1555 is just really nice. (+1000)
    The new wave of cheap exported crack from the Columbians in the 1970-1980's caused all this. Blacks and Whites in middle class income's were almost alike in the 1970's, and suddenly crack just swept the whole black community. Homicides, deaths, income, life expectancy all went down the drain.

It's not entirely black people causing this, they are just mostly the biggest ratio of race stuck in this winding cycle... this poison culture that originated 30 years ago, and most kids have just grown after it have never known how close they were to get out of poverty, and all the **** their ancestors like Martin Luther King, Rosa Parks, Black Panthers(not entirely sure of Black Panthers) fought for.

Latinos, whites, asians, blacks... whoever is grown into this poison community will 99% of the time only continue to breed even more toxic poison... there's no way to stop it now aside from avoiding them.
    My Journal (Check it out if you need knowledge on how 5x5 looks like! and the results you can get)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5720311

vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ae1555 View Post
    The new wave of cheap exported crack from the Columbians in the 1970-1980's caused all this. Blacks and Whites in middle class income's were almost alike in the 1970's, and suddenly crack just swept the whole black community. Homicides, deaths, income, life expectancy all went down the drain.

It's not entirely black people causing this, they are just mostly the biggest ratio of race stuck in this winding cycle... this poison culture that originated 30 years ago, and most kids have just grown after it have never known how close they were to get out of poverty, and all the **** their ancestors like Martin Luther King, Rosa Parks, Black Panthers(not entirely sure of Black Panthers) fought for.

Latinos, whites, asians, blacks... whoever is grown into this poison community will 99% of the time only continue to breed even more toxic poison... there's no way to stop it now aside from avoiding them.
    are you blaming crack for this? who do you blame an inanimate object and personify social issues to it? its the people who do crimes, the people who willingly do drugs and become addicted... they are the problem.

this thread is full of politically correct liberal****s and conservative racist retards.

first look at the fukken statistics... migrations of poor income people run down the neighborhoods they move to... thats a fukken fact if you look at the reports.

now... who in the fuk are these poor people? overwhelmingly they are minorities.... BUT WAIT..... NOT ALL MINORITIES HAVE THIS AFFECT... LOOK AT SOUTH ASIAN AND EAST ASIAN PEOPLE.... they improve neighborhoods... why? because statistically speaking they are high income earners.

then who are the low income earners? mostly you blacks and hispanics(i am hispanic myself).

i've been in poor white neighborhoods and poor hispanic(i grew up in east l.a.), black neighborhoods.

guess what... when you go through poor hispanic/black neighborhoods, they are infested with gangs. go through a poor white neighborhood and you don't see this.

if i had to choose a poor neighborhood, it would be a white one.

you *******s here go to both ends of the extreme....

yes its a socio-economic issue but it disproportionately in hispanic/black demography.

i am a volunteer and i face the fukken facts straight on, my demographics is fukked up... by know the issues that effect it and why it is so, i've been successfully in helping the youth in the community i was raised in.

i understand people fears and insecurities about the above issues... don't make excuses you bunch of fukken bitches... deal with the facts, if it pisses you off so much, then work on a solution as i am.

OP NEVER MADE THIS A RACE ISSUE, HE POSTED HIS OBSERVATIONS AND PICTURES.... HOW THE FUK IS THAT RACIST.

HE USED THE WORD "THEY".... THE PEOPLE CLAIMING RACISM BECAUSE OF THIS MUST BE RACIST THEMSELVES. AN INTELLIGENT INDIVIDUAL WOULD HAVE CONSIDERED OTHER ASPECTS ASIDE FROM RACE...

Ultra_Magnus is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultra_Magnus is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultra_Magnus is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultra_Magnus is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultra_Magnus is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultra_Magnus is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultra_Magnus is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultra_Magnus is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultra_Magnus is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultra_Magnus is a name known to all. (+5000) Ultra_Magnus is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by gforce88 View Post
    So when you were a kid it was what late 70's, early 80's?

Not to be a dick, but the first pic definitely isn't from the 80's. Have you seen pics from the 80s? Camera's sure didn't take pics like that...They were a lot more grainy and the colors were off. Show us pics of the same houses and then maybe I will believe you.

Heres pics taken from the 1940's

http://www.shorpy.com/node/3224?size=_original

If you want to see more.

Now please STFU.

no tears.. only gains now bobbobson's Avatar
    bobbobson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bobbobson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bobbobson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bobbobson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bobbobson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bobbobson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bobbobson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bobbobson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bobbobson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bobbobson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bobbobson is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    in on racist thread

fukkkk yeeeeeaaaahhhhhhh

benzzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzzbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol misc is full of double standards, yeah not all black ppl are gangstas, hoodrats etc but lets be fair here they make up the majority of gangs with the latinos/hispanics. and yeah there is alot of trailer trash ppl but they atleast keep to themselves and dont go around shooting or robbing up the joint.