tescgo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Calculating my calorie intake based on adding cardio to programme

Im only 7 weeks into bodybuilding and for the first 7 weeks I was eating way to much, 400-500 calories more than needed per day. Because of this i've put on a fair bit of podge, my body fat has risen from 16 to nearly 21%. I was in the gym pushing weights 3 days a week.

I've read the sticky and now worked out my calorie intake to be 3124 each day.

I now want to push weights 3 days and use the other 4 days to add cardio and burn some of that blubber. Should I stick to the 3124 calories calculated based on a Lightly Active lifestyle (Little daily activity & light exercise 1-3 days a week) or up the calories for a Moderately Active lifestyle (Moderately active daily life & Moderate exercise 3-5 days a week)?

If I upped the calories to account for the new cardio regime I wouldn't shed the fat would I?

Any advice would be great.

Bwestmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bwestmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bwestmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bwestmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bwestmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bwestmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bwestmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bwestmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bwestmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bwestmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bwestmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    if your trying to get rid of the Body fat, then do lifting and cardio, but ~300 below your 3100 sounds about right, so eat 2800.

Also, i couldnt count you as Moderate. You seem a little more sedentary than that.
    Vanish Fat Transformation with ProSupps (Active as of 7/8/13) -

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/group.php?gmid=4002173&do=discuss#gmessage4002173