sethboss is on a distinguished road. (+10) sethboss is on a distinguished road. (+10) sethboss is on a distinguished road. (+10) sethboss is on a distinguished road. (+10) sethboss is on a distinguished road. (+10) sethboss is on a distinguished road. (+10) sethboss is on a distinguished road. (+10) sethboss is on a distinguished road. (+10) sethboss is on a distinguished road. (+10) sethboss is on a distinguished road. (+10) sethboss is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Ketogenic diet bad for you

http://life.familyeducation.com/nutr...ght/35884.html

Bad Diets
    The diets listed here are unhealthy, especially for an athlete. These diets do not provide enough calories, nutrition, or the right kind of fuel. They strain body organs. Instead of improving health, they risk destroying it. The longer you are on these diets, the greater the risks become.
    Low-Carb/High-Protein Diets
    These diets, including the Atkins Diet, the Ketogenic Diet, the Zone Diet, and the Scarsdale Diet, are extremely popular because of the quick water-weight loss that occurs at the start of the diet. This water-weight loss is mistaken for fat loss, and it quickly returns as soon as the dieting stops. These diets make you look thin and trim because eating proteins is dehydrating, and causes large amounts of body water loss. Although bodybuilders might follow these diets to look more defined, they quickly gain the weight back after competition when they stop dieting. Aerobic athletes, dancers, and performance athletes cannot function effectively on these diets because protein and fats are a terrible source of performance fuel, and the body requires extra water and calories to break them down.

High-protein, low-carbohydrate diets cause a state of ketosis, chronic dehydration, low appetite, bad breath, and also nausea and depression. These diets are especially dangerous for people with high blood pressure, heart disease, and kidney problems. They can also cause gout. High-protein diets also cause your body to lose calcium, increasing your risk of fractures and osteoporosis. In athletes, the oversupply of protein puts a tremendous strain on your kidneys, which are already stressed by the breakdown products of intense exercise and occasional dehydration; combining these two types of stress on the body can be very dangerous. Also, by missing out on healthy fiber and vitamins found in fruits, vegetables, and grains, you are putting yourself at greater risk of heart and blood vessel problems, digestive problems, and many types of cancer. Women who go off the diet in search of more normal eating tend to immediately gain back weight as the water weight returns. Also, studies have shown that these diets do not cause weight and fat loss any quicker than other types do over the long term. So why take the health risks?
    Wow this person totally rips into keto, what do you think about her argument?

Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I think she's an idiot. She also probably goes to the gym, does 4 hours of cardio, and goes home. "What's a dumbbell? No you can't lift that, you can injure yourself. Just run, it's good for your heart."
    My sponsored MuscleTech Supplement Log for Amino Build & Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154669443

Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I await something very important... "proof".
    "Arterial plaque is primarily composed of unsaturated fats particularly polyunsaturated ones." (Felton, C V, et al, Lancet, 1994, 344:1195)

How to bulk: http://70sbig.com/food/

Diet = http://i52.tinypic.com/21bhop.png
    ...or something like this daily. Problem? ;)

FFMI = 24

Team MuscleTech Rep/EMT-B BlueRev's Avatar
    BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    "These diets do not provide enough calories, nutrition, or the right kind of fuel"
    Stopped here....
    Enough calories? Lold...
    Nutrition? Lol? You eat many veggies/meats on keto
    Right kind of fuel? Like what protein/fats/carbs(TKD or carbup CKD)?
    Hmm..

jellybrahmannn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jellybrahmannn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jellybrahmannn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jellybrahmannn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jellybrahmannn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bad breath - So bad breath is either a result of **** rotting in your gut and spices, or your mouth. Too bad there is no blue-minty antiseptic product with which one can rinse 1x or 2x a day to control whatever smell ketones might create
    Dehydration - If only there was a way to consume more than 8 8oz glasses of water in a day. Unfortunatley we are physically limited to 64oz of water total a day.
    Nausea - It disgusts me how someone can loose weight, drop LDL, raise HDL, and maintain discipline on a diet full of bacon, steak, and chicken wings. Dont even get me started on people who wrap their chicken wings in bacon. Nauseating habit.
    Increased risk of heart disease - True story. Every time I see that rib eye is on sale my heart skips a beat
    Mood changes - Those jerks with level energy all day long piss me off. I like to roller coaster my mood and energy, how dare you ketoers not have insulin spikes
    Increased risk of cancer - This is probably true. If you live longer because you do not get heart disease because your cardio-vascular system is **** hot, you'll have to die of something. Cancer is as good as anything else.
    Poor endurance - @ above 65% BPM. Compete with me at a 10 minute mile and I will run you into the ground until I get board. Then I'll come back and walk back with you.
    Increased bone loss - I do think there is a lot of bone wasted on keto. If I knew how to eat the bones in spare ribs I would, but I must toss them all. Breaks me heart (which is more of the heart disease issue)
    Digestive problems - It is a serious issue to consume 12-16 oz of veggies a day and virtually no processed foods. Get you ass back on Kraft Macaroni and Cheese!
    May cause gout - May do a lot of things. My increase likely hood of walking on the moon as well.
    Nutritional deficiencies - This one I won't even be sarcastic on. I am loosing weight. This puts me at a caloric deficit. Some my I do actually have a nutritional deficiency as I am not getting enough calories to maintain my body weight.

I think the list is legit. (I pulled it off the linked site)

iheartpushups has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iheartpushups has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iheartpushups has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iheartpushups has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iheartpushups has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iheartpushups has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iheartpushups has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iheartpushups has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iheartpushups has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iheartpushups has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iheartpushups has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Wink

Originally Posted by jellybrahmannn View Post
    Bad breath - So bad breath is either a result of **** rotting in your gut and spices, or your mouth. Too bad there is no blue-minty antiseptic product with which one can rinse 1x or 2x a day to control whatever smell ketones might create
    Dehydration - If only there was a way to consume more than 8 8oz glasses of water in a day. Unfortunatley we are physically limited to 64oz of water total a day.
    Nausea - It disgusts me how someone can loose weight, drop LDL, raise HDL, and maintain discipline on a diet full of bacon, steak, and chicken wings. Dont even get me started on people who wrap their chicken wings in bacon. Nauseating habit.
    Increased risk of heart disease - True story. Every time I see that rib eye is on sale my heart skips a beat
    Mood changes - Those jerks with level energy all day long piss me off. I like to roller coaster my mood and energy, how dare you ketoers not have insulin spikes
    Increased risk of cancer - This is probably true. If you live longer because you do not get heart disease because your cardio-vascular system is **** hot, you'll have to die of something. Cancer is as good as anything else.
    Poor endurance - @ above 65% BPM. Compete with me at a 10 minute mile and I will run you into the ground until I get board. Then I'll come back and walk back with you.
    Increased bone loss - I do think there is a lot of bone wasted on keto. If I knew how to eat the bones in spare ribs I would, but I must toss them all. Breaks me heart (which is more of the heart disease issue)
    Digestive problems - It is a serious issue to consume 12-16 oz of veggies a day and virtually no processed foods. Get you ass back on Kraft Macaroni and Cheese!
    May cause gout - May do a lot of things. My increase likely hood of walking on the moon as well.
    Nutritional deficiencies - This one I won't even be sarcastic on. I am loosing weight. This puts me at a caloric deficit. Some my I do actually have a nutritional deficiency as I am not getting enough calories to maintain my body weight.

I think the list is legit. (I pulled it off the linked site)
    ...normally i would have LOL'd... but I'm on a keto diet...so i have mood changes, I'm nauseous and depressed..therefore what u said did not make me laugh, if only i could eat some white bread and cookies, then maybe what you said would miraculously be more funny.

ha.......ha..............ha!
    March 2010 = 235lb
    Sept 2010 = 205lb
    Dec 2020 = 185lb
    March 2011 = 178lb

I used to make fun of the people that I have now become. And now I feel bad for the people I used to Be Like.

Entire NYPD should go on Smegmalion's Avatar
    Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smegmalion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not sure if retard or just retarded.
    Entire NYPD should go on strike. You'll see then how quickly the mayor changes his tone.

"Dig with your hands, not with your mouths"

Entire NYPD should go on strike. You'll see then how quickly the mayor changes his tone.

Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Atavis View Post
    I await something very important... "proof".
    I'll go a step farther and await even credible "evidence" or even a simple sign of "logical reasoning".

I can't possibly take this person seriously after the opening statement, "These diets do not provide enough calories, nutrition, or the right kind of fuel".

btw, if you're interested, here is one of my favorite articles on why keto is good. It actually uses science and logic. http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/...-brain-ketones

TalkinDaHardest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TalkinDaHardest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TalkinDaHardest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TalkinDaHardest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TalkinDaHardest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TalkinDaHardest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TalkinDaHardest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TalkinDaHardest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TalkinDaHardest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TalkinDaHardest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TalkinDaHardest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    humans evolved on a ketogenic diet. points = invalid.

jellybrahmannn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jellybrahmannn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jellybrahmannn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jellybrahmannn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jellybrahmannn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Even though I love keto, it looks like the cancer claim is legit : www ncbi.nlm.nih gov/pubmed/21512313 unless someone smarter than I reads it to be the exact opposite of what I read.

nowheateater has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nowheateater has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nowheateater has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nowheateater has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nowheateater has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nowheateater has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nowheateater has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nowheateater has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nowheateater has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nowheateater has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nowheateater has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by jellybrahmannn View Post
    Even though I love keto, it looks like the cancer claim is legit : www ncbi.nlm.nih gov/pubmed/21512313 unless someone smarter than I reads it to be the exact opposite of what I read.
    I have a hard time totally understanding medical reports like that . But it seems that it is saying that ketones help breast cancer cells grow , not that it produces them so if you HAVE breast cancer keto may not be the diet for you. That's how I read that. As far as legit...idk it's a report on the Internet. And I'm no dr.
    No Grain...No Pain... Gluten free since 2007

jam2z9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TalkinDaHardest View Post
    humans evolved on a ketogenic diet. points = invalid.
    Humans didn't evolve on trans fats and double cheese burgers. Your point = invalid.

jrmy is on a distinguished road. (+10) jrmy is on a distinguished road. (+10) jrmy is on a distinguished road. (+10) jrmy is on a distinguished road. (+10) jrmy is on a distinguished road. (+10) jrmy is on a distinguished road. (+10) jrmy is on a distinguished road. (+10) jrmy is on a distinguished road. (+10) jrmy is on a distinguished road. (+10) jrmy is on a distinguished road. (+10) jrmy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Shes probaly overweight like the typical a hole who gives advice.reminds me of a coworker.idiots

FitnessFRK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jam2z9 View Post
    Humans didn't evolve on trans fats and double cheese burgers. Your point = invalid.
    Not cheeseburgers but we are naturally hunters and when we would kill an animal we used everything even the fats and then modern technology "farming" is when we started to eat grains and high carb sources. This point is easily argued because even now I personally belive our race in a whole is evolving or devolving due to technology making our lives easier in turn makes us lazy and fat... I'm going to stick to mycaveman roots and eat meat because for some reason my body performs better on keto and makes me shredded.

ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ODBM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I stopped reading when she cited Keto as a "high protein diet."

taking March-No-Post pilz weiss1967's Avatar
    weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    people of the north are naturally in ketosys, all their energy is supplied by fats. They never planted crops, it won't grow anyway. I am talking their natural eating habbits, when they are disconnected from modern society. It wasn't burgers or transfats. Strips of seal fat. Salmon skin, bear fat (mm yummy). your point= what do you know. Have you ever cleaned duck, plucking and all, taken in a fall? It is as fatty as it can possibly be.

I'd rather be riding! sourmash1973's Avatar
    sourmash1973 is just really nice. (+1000) sourmash1973 is just really nice. (+1000) sourmash1973 is just really nice. (+1000) sourmash1973 is just really nice. (+1000) sourmash1973 is just really nice. (+1000) sourmash1973 is just really nice. (+1000) sourmash1973 is just really nice. (+1000) sourmash1973 is just really nice. (+1000) sourmash1973 is just really nice. (+1000) sourmash1973 is just really nice. (+1000) sourmash1973 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I can guarantee you that most of the guys/gals here doing Keto properly are not eating trans fats. And what's wrong with a cheeseburger?
    Beginning Weight (1/13/2013)- 245

"Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor and it can never be used to hurt you." -Tyrion Lannister

"Death created time to grow the things it would kill." -Rust Cohle

5 reason you may not be losing weight/have hit a plateau. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160842471

Xeltic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Keto is not low carb high protein, it's low carb high fat. Every person who brings this argument either didnt understood the diet, or is plain ignorant. High protein is never good.

Consistently has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Consistently has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Consistently has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Consistently has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Consistently has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Consistently has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Consistently has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Consistently has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Consistently has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Consistently has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Consistently has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    @OP

Ketogenic is bad if you don't drink enough water to dilute the high levels of uric acid.

I did it instinctively for 3 months but I was active on an automotive assembly line and always drinking water. I ended it when I discovered vegetables. Now I eat a mixed diet of whole foods.

Big cats live to 10-20 years.
    Elephants live to 70-80 years.

Originally Posted by weiss1967 View Post
    people of the north are naturally in ketosys, all their energy is supplied by fats. They never planted crops, it won't grow anyway. I am talking their natural eating habbits, when they are disconnected from modern society. It wasn't burgers or transfats. Strips of seal fat. Salmon skin, bear fat (mm yummy). your point= what do you know. Have you ever cleaned duck, plucking and all, taken in a fall? It is as fatty as it can possibly be.
    LOL. Inuit were also and still are Vitamin D deficient, lost their teeth, got nose bleeds from too much DHA, heart disease, cancer, and a host of other problems. Please stop using the basis for your argument on tribes that were forced by their environment to eat like that.

taking March-No-Post pilz weiss1967's Avatar
    weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Consistently View Post
    LOL. Inuit were also and still are Vitamin D deficient, lost their teeth, got nose bleeds from too much DHA, heart disease, cancer, and a host of other problems. Please stop using the basis for your argument on tribes that were forced by their environment to eat like that.
    There was a recent (a few years back) article on Native Canadians should be going back to their traditional foods, in order to stave off their widespread obesity and host of related health problems. Among which is heart decease, cancer, diabetes, arthritis etc. All of which are linked to shift in their diet from traditional to modern food. Vitamin D, active form of it, related to exposure to the sun light, so its deficiency wasn't because they were eating wrong foods. Inuits were getting just about enough vitamines through raw meat, liver and fat. But when they started building normal people houses and cooking their meats, that is when most vitamines were lost. Loss of teeth is a particular condition, onset of scurvy, lack of vitamine C, was mostly white men thing who lived among inuits, inuits themselves were immune to it.

Have alook at this article, this isn't the one I am referring to but same idea, probably reprint

http://discovermagazine.com/2004/oct/inuit-paradox

Consistently has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Consistently has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Consistently has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Consistently has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Consistently has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Consistently has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Consistently has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Consistently has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Consistently has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Consistently has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Consistently has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by weiss1967 View Post
    There was a recent (a few years back) article on Native Canadians should be going back to their traditional foods, in order to stave off their widespread obesity and host of related health problems. Among which is heart decease, cancer, diabetes, arthritis etc. All of which are linked to shift in their diet from traditional to modern food. Vitamin D, active form of it, related to exposure to the sun light, so its deficiency wasn't because they were eating wrong foods. Inuits were getting just about enough vitamines through raw meat, liver and fat. But when they started building normal people houses and cooking their meats, that is when most vitamines were lost. Loss of teeth is a particular condition, onset of scurvy, lack of vitamine C, was mostly white men thing who lived among inuits, inuits themselves were immune to it.

Have alook at this article, this isn't the one I am referring to but same idea, probably reprint
    Loss of teeth was because of the Vitamin D deficiency.

Search google: inuit mummy cancer

Inuit ate the fermented contents of the stomach and did eat potatoes. Carb sources.

cyelistgod is not very well liked. (-100) cyelistgod is not very well liked. (-100) cyelistgod is not very well liked. (-100) cyelistgod is not very well liked. (-100) cyelistgod is not very well liked. (-100) cyelistgod is not very well liked. (-100) cyelistgod is not very well liked. (-100) cyelistgod is not very well liked. (-100) cyelistgod is not very well liked. (-100) cyelistgod is not very well liked. (-100) cyelistgod is not very well liked. (-100)
    If you consume more of the fat then you burn you will get more fat or at least will not allow you to lose weight if that is your goal.

rwilke8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rwilke8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rwilke8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rwilke8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rwilke8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rwilke8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rwilke8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rwilke8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rwilke8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rwilke8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Actually this persons statements are correct. The main source of energy the body uses is carbohydrates. So when the body does not have it is has emergency back ups like ketones, amino acids, and etc. to get energy. Now what the persons comments are saying is what a great deal of the dietetic community believes and is proven by research. If you were to actually look at the U.S. dietary guidelines they recommended a diet containing mostly carbohydrates for a reason.

Shenpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shenpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shenpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shenpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shenpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shenpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shenpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shenpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shenpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shenpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shenpen is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by rwilke8 View Post
    Actually this persons statements are correct. The main source of energy the body uses is carbohydrates. So when the body does not have it is has emergency back ups like ketones, amino acids, and etc. to get energy. Now what the persons comments are saying is what a great deal of the dietetic community believes and is proven by research. If you were to actually look at the U.S. dietary guidelines they recommended a diet containing mostly carbohydrates for a reason.
    So you got banned and registered as a new user just to drag up and old thread and post this?
    Not sure if I would ever want to argue with someone as imune to reason as that.
    Eddie Izzard for Mayor!!!!

sambshep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sambshep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sambshep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sambshep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sambshep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sambshep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sambshep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sambshep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sambshep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sambshep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sambshep has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I wonder how humans obtained 60% of their calories from carbohydrates before the existence of agriculture