Closed Thread
Page 18 of 299 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast
    VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Listen, we are not totally braindead. If you literally are talking about the news station (and in the UK thread this wouldn't be unheard of anyways) then obviously nobody is going to ban you.

But if it is applied in any way related to race/racism/stereotyping, then get the hammer.

Yes, this goes for sigs too.

Location: Birmingham, birmingham, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by VAPump View Post
    Listen, we are not totally braindead. If you literally are talking about the news station (and in the UK thread this wouldn't be unheard of anyways) then obviously nobody is going to ban you.

But if it is applied in any way related to race/racism/stereotyping, then get the hammer.

il get red to send you a carrot as not sure customs would let mine in
    is this the most ****gy miscer ?
    http://i.imgur.com/ao07d.png

"IIFYM is not simply a matter of eating foods that meet your macro criteria"-Frizzel

Smashing your 4/10 mother RaveBrah's Avatar
    RaveBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaveBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaveBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaveBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaveBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaveBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaveBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaveBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaveBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaveBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaveBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

I for one welcome our new Horse overlord.

Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Horse mod. I heard dat dere horse meat is perfect bbing food, care to comment?
    ☆☆☆υк ˘яєω☆☆☆

5/3/1 - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163623141 (3 month strength challenge engaged)

L0GiK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L0GiK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L0GiK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L0GiK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L0GiK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L0GiK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L0GiK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L0GiK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L0GiK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L0GiK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L0GiK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ridingabicycle View Post
    There is no such thing as a platinum equipment fast pass gym membership. At all the gyms I've attended the owners usually train at weird times when their gym is empty or go out of their way to provide for their customers. The guy running this gym clearly an ignorant bellend with no business acumen - give it a few years and he will probably have gone bust.

customer is king.
    Yes he won't last long, yes its bad business. Yes its a dick move. But he does own the place... I really dont see how my point isnt getting accross. Im not sayin hes right, Im sayin he can choose to do what he wants based on what he decides hes offering seeing as its hsi establishment... and its up to whoever posted to stay or leave, end of.
    Originally Posted by speakoN View Post
    Would you walk through HELL to taste my sweet sweet protein loot?

... When Diablo 3 is released
    :>
    Haha you heard that theres gonna be 4 stages this time rather than norm,night, hell.
    ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮ PhD in Swag - Acquiring 'Champion of The Earth' status.

- Currently attempting to lift again, fingers crossed -

Location: Liverpool/Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    msagrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) msagrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) msagrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) msagrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) msagrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) msagrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) msagrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) msagrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) msagrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) msagrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) msagrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Ugh, I feel violated. Can’t we just have a faducking UK crew forum that is password protected? Seriously, we are like the biggest crew on here and If this thread didn’t have to keep getting remade it would be the biggest thread on here. Why does it have to be remade anyway?

VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Railingz View Post
    Horse mod. I heard dat dere horse meat is perfect bbing food, care to comment?
    I am not a cannibal, so I do not know.

Originally Posted by msagrain View Post
    Ugh, I feel violated. Can’t we just have a faducking UK crew forum that is password protected? Seriously, we are like the biggest crew on here and If this thread didn’t have to keep getting remade it would be the biggest thread on here. Why does it have to be remade anyway?
    No, because you guys are not more special than anyone else.

And the reason threads have to be restarted at around 10k posts is because after that they wreak havocs on the server and slow everything to a crawl. (srs)

black tee erryday crew musselsbrah's Avatar
    Location: East London, State / Province, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    musselsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) musselsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) musselsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) musselsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) musselsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) musselsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) musselsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) musselsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) musselsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) musselsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) musselsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    landannn

WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000)

How much protein do you contain?

Gangster of Politics good_fella's Avatar
    good_fella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) good_fella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) good_fella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) good_fella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) good_fella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) good_fella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) good_fella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) good_fella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) good_fella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) good_fella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) good_fella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by RaveBrah View Post
    I for one welcome our new Horse overlord.
    This meme makes me laugh every single time
    East Midlands Aesthetic Crew

I rep back 1k+ or anyone who has been here longer than 1 year
    ☆☆☆UK Crew☆☆☆

happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you sir are retarded what has that got to do with his post he came in here to clear up the issue which he did and it has to be re-made as after about 10k posts its starts to take longer to load and taxes bb.com servers more

"IIFYM is not simply a matter of eating foods that meet your macro criteria"-Frizzel

good_fella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) good_fella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) good_fella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) good_fella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) good_fella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) good_fella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) good_fella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) good_fella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) good_fella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) good_fella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) good_fella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I am not a cannibal, so I do not know.

No, because you guys are not more special than anyone else.

And the reason threads have to be restarted at around 10k posts is because after that they wreak havocs on the server and slow everything to a crawl. (srs)
    Do you even lift?

☆☆☆UK Crew☆☆☆

Originally Posted by happylifter View Post
    you sir are retarded what has that got to do with his post he came in here to clear up the issue which he did and it has to be re-made as after about 10k posts its starts to take longer to load and taxes bb.com servers more
    Good job Harley you tell him

☆☆☆UK Crew☆☆☆

L0GiK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L0GiK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L0GiK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L0GiK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L0GiK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L0GiK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L0GiK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L0GiK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L0GiK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L0GiK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L0GiK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Seems weird that I can get a ban for having BBC in my sig though. But ok will remove.
    Last edited by L0GiK; 04-12-2012 at 10:57 AM.

msagrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) msagrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) msagrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) msagrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) msagrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) msagrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) msagrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) msagrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) msagrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) msagrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) msagrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You sir are a tool, he already told me that. Also I see 100,000 posts threads on the reggi on other forums and they are not slow.

lwild is a name known to all. (+5000) lwild is a name known to all. (+5000) lwild is a name known to all. (+5000) lwild is a name known to all. (+5000) lwild is a name known to all. (+5000) lwild is a name known to all. (+5000) lwild is a name known to all. (+5000) lwild is a name known to all. (+5000) lwild is a name known to all. (+5000) lwild is a name known to all. (+5000) lwild is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Strong attempt to get mod repped
    PBs:
    Oly Squat: 145 kg
    Front Squat: 125 kg
    Strict Overhead Press: 75x2 kg
    Push Press: 90 kg
    Bench Press: 100 kg
    Deadlift: 180 kg
    Power|Full Clean: 95|100 kg
    (Hang) Power Snatch: 72.5 kg
    40-Yard Dash: 4.7s
    3-Cone Drill: 6.8s

My Strength Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129882473

☆☆☆υк ˘яєω☆☆☆
    ~misc audiophile crew

RobTargett will become famous soon enough. (+50) RobTargett will become famous soon enough. (+50) RobTargett will become famous soon enough. (+50) RobTargett will become famous soon enough. (+50) RobTargett will become famous soon enough. (+50) RobTargett will become famous soon enough. (+50) RobTargett will become famous soon enough. (+50) RobTargett will become famous soon enough. (+50) RobTargett will become famous soon enough. (+50) RobTargett will become famous soon enough. (+50) RobTargett will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by L0GiK View Post
    Seems weird that I can get a ban for having BBC in my sig though. But ok will remove.
    I replied a few posts up btw!

You sir are a tool, he already told me that. Also I see 100,000 posts threads on the reggi on other forums and they are not slow.
    Yeah but BB.com servers are powered by hamsters on wheels...
    >> https://www.********.com/RobTargettOfficial <<

Portsmouth Academy of Aesthetic Research
    Longcat Administrator

speakoN is just really nice. (+1000) speakoN is just really nice. (+1000) speakoN is just really nice. (+1000) speakoN is just really nice. (+1000) speakoN is just really nice. (+1000) speakoN is just really nice. (+1000) speakoN is just really nice. (+1000) speakoN is just really nice. (+1000) speakoN is just really nice. (+1000) speakoN is just really nice. (+1000) speakoN is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by L0GiK View Post
    Yes he won't last long, yes its bad business. Yes its a dick move. But he does own the place... I really dont see how my point isnt getting accross. Im not sayin hes right, Im sayin he can choose to do what he wants based on what he decides hes offering seeing as its hsi establishment... and its up to whoever posted to stay or leave, end of.

Haha you heard that theres gonna be 4 stages this time rather than norm,night, hell.
    Oh... For the first time ever I have tried to stay away from news, usually I know every single detail about a game before it's released, but wanted to be fully immersed in the 'wow' factor that only blizzard can give !

What are you going to be playing?
    200 attempt @ 17/05
    190 100%
    neg if don't deliver

Inurthreadz is just really nice. (+1000) Inurthreadz is just really nice. (+1000) Inurthreadz is just really nice. (+1000) Inurthreadz is just really nice. (+1000) Inurthreadz is just really nice. (+1000) Inurthreadz is just really nice. (+1000) Inurthreadz is just really nice. (+1000) Inurthreadz is just really nice. (+1000) Inurthreadz is just really nice. (+1000) Inurthreadz is just really nice. (+1000) Inurthreadz is just really nice. (+1000)
    ☆☆☆υк ˘яєω☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆Pop Tarts taste like shít ˘яєω☆☆☆

Our destiny is frequently met in the very paths we take to avoid it.

RobTargett will become famous soon enough. (+50) RobTargett will become famous soon enough. (+50) RobTargett will become famous soon enough. (+50) RobTargett will become famous soon enough. (+50) RobTargett will become famous soon enough. (+50) RobTargett will become famous soon enough. (+50) RobTargett will become famous soon enough. (+50) RobTargett will become famous soon enough. (+50) RobTargett will become famous soon enough. (+50) RobTargett will become famous soon enough. (+50) RobTargett will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Oh... For the first time ever I have tried to stay away from news, usually I know every single detail about a game before it's released, but wanted to be fully immersed in the 'wow' factor that only blizzard can give !

**** Blizzard. Can't balance for ****. Incapable ****s.

Longcat Administrator

Originally Posted by lwild View Post
    Strong attempt to get mod repped
    not sure if srs

or just trolling

Originally Posted by good_fella View Post
    Do you even lift?
    Stats: 6'0", 167 lbs

Do you lift? Or eat????

Are these forums vBulletin v4.4? Are they vBulletin at all? What are the server specs? What backbone are they running on? Do you see what I'm getting at?

Do you lift? Or eat????
    Cards: Played.

Popcorn: Acquired.

Longcat Administrator

not sure if srs

or just trolling

SrS

Witch doctor to start, you?
    Originally Posted by RobTargett View Post
    Its still Diablo, still gotta be done no matter what.

Inurthreadz is just really nice. (+1000) Inurthreadz is just really nice. (+1000) Inurthreadz is just really nice. (+1000) Inurthreadz is just really nice. (+1000) Inurthreadz is just really nice. (+1000) Inurthreadz is just really nice. (+1000) Inurthreadz is just really nice. (+1000) Inurthreadz is just really nice. (+1000) Inurthreadz is just really nice. (+1000) Inurthreadz is just really nice. (+1000) Inurthreadz is just really nice. (+1000)

Do you lift? Or eat????
    ☆☆☆υк ˘яєω☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆Pop Tarts taste like shít ˘яєω☆☆☆

Our destiny is frequently met in the very paths we take to avoid it.

Bubblebath Gorilla is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bubblebath Gorilla is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bubblebath Gorilla is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bubblebath Gorilla is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bubblebath Gorilla is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bubblebath Gorilla is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bubblebath Gorilla is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bubblebath Gorilla is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bubblebath Gorilla is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bubblebath Gorilla is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bubblebath Gorilla is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

wtf, didn't know Sarah Jessica Parker misced

speakoN is just really nice. (+1000) speakoN is just really nice. (+1000) speakoN is just really nice. (+1000) speakoN is just really nice. (+1000) speakoN is just really nice. (+1000) speakoN is just really nice. (+1000) speakoN is just really nice. (+1000) speakoN is just really nice. (+1000) speakoN is just really nice. (+1000) speakoN is just really nice. (+1000) speakoN is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by RobTargett View Post
    LOL you're such a hunter /hug.

I really reallllly hate RTS games, but SC2 is hands down one of the most fun and engrossing single players games I've played, only game I've gone back and bothered completing 100% achievements & Brutal.

My first instinct is to play Wizard, my heart says Monk but my brain says Barbarian

200 attempt @ 17/05
    190 100%
    neg if don't deliver

Do you lift? Or eat????

Are these forums vBulletin v4.4? Are they vBulletin at all? What are the server specs? What backbone are they running on? Do you see what I'm getting at?
    http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/index.php

Soon to be updated to 4.4

But I understand, keeping it quick as possible is good.

newerbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newerbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newerbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newerbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newerbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newerbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newerbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newerbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newerbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newerbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newerbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    no more racism on this forum!

☆☆☆υк ˘яєω☆☆☆

the_bearman 'It was like The Hangover. But Misc Edition.' - UK Crew Misc meet 11/01/2012

Closed Thread