Unleash The Beast Within coolaidml's Avatar
    coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

GAT Nitraflex Review It'll Pump You Up! :)

http://www.teamgat.com/nitraflex.php

Flavor Reviewed: Green Apple

1) Product Overview

Rating 8/10

Currently Available Flavors: Green Apple, Watermelon

GAT claims the following:

1-SCOOP POTENCY: So potent, only 1 scoop (1 serving) is required. Do NOT exceed 1 scoop in a single 24-hour period.

HIGH CIT:ARG RATIO: Citrulline (Cit) and arginine (Arg) are precursors to nitric oxide (NO), a potent vasodilator. However, Arg stimulates the activity of arginase, an enzyme that destroys Arg. This can lead to lower Arg and NO levels. Research suggests that supplementing with a higher ratio of Cit to Arg may support higher levels of NO by avoiding overstimulation of arginase1. Cit is the body’s “preferred” precursor for Arg for the purpose of synthesizing NO. Studies show that Cit increases Arg levels and markers of NO production.

UNIQUE RATIOS OF CLINICALLY STUDIED COGNITIVE ENHANCERS including 1,3,7- trimethyl-1H-purine-2,6(3H,7H)-dione, 2-(Dimethylamino)ethanol and 2-Amino-4-(ethylcarbamoyl) butyric acid to support immediate energy, alertness and focus during high-intensity exercise.*

TESTOSTERONE-ELEVATING COMPLEX: Calcium fructopyranose borate (CFB) is a completely non-steroidal, nature-identical compound shown in two clinical studies to increase testosterone in healthy subjects*. The average increase in total and free (“active”) testosterone in a 6-week study was 56% and 29.5%, respectively3. In a second study, total and free testosterone increased by average of 10.2% and 5.25%, respectively, in only 3 hours after a single dose of CFB. Considering that only roughly 2% of testosterone is normally free, these are significant increases. CFB is not a banned substance.

CREATINE-FREE: To prevent undesirable water retention, GAT scientists did not add creatine to the formula.

Nitraflex is a new pre-workout product that claims to be one of the most potent on the market. It offers a very high Caffeine amount (300+mg per scoop) with 1,3 Dimeth for energy. Personally anything over 300mg is to much for me per scoop as it would just make me feel like I'm on crack lol. So I personally find that a 1/2 - 3/4th scoop is ideal for me. Then it contains Arginine & Citrulline for pumps. I personally think the profile seems to be in line with alot of 1 Scoop products. I'm not a big fan of using Arginine however as one of the main pump ingredients so that's the only ingredient that I would perhaps exchange. GAT claims to have managed to make the Arginine more effective by having a higher amount of Citrulline so that's going to be something I will look for.

2) Side Effects

Rating 10/10

I had absolutely no side effects from the product such as bloating or stomach discomfort.

3) Taste

Rating 5/10

The taste of this product was really not very enjoyable unfortunately. It had a real strange chemically taste and it wasn't enjoyable to drink. It does have abit of tang to it and some sour apple flavor but the odd chemical taste seemed to overtake it.

4) Mix-Ability

Rating 9/10

I shook this up in a water bottle and it mixed pretty well for the most part except for a tiny bit of sediment on the bottom.

5) Energy

Rating 8.5/10

I found the ideal dose to be a 3/4th scoop for me. It gave me a real nice kick in the pants to get moving in the gym. I went real hard in the gym and it did the trick for me. Wasn't the most potent though that I've had as it claims...

6) Endurance

Rating 8.5/10

My endurance was good for the most part as I pushed through the workouts and still had some energy in my tank to do abit more. For a few of the workouts I was also fighting a stomach virus or something so I was pleased in the products ability to keep me going for those workouts.

7) Pumps

Rating 10/10

Well this is where the product stood out most for me. The pumps were insane! I had vascularity in areas I usually never see anything at all. The pumps made me feel great! I would honestly can say that of all the pre-workouts I've tried I think this product delivered the most powerful pumps. I would put it up there with bulk Agmatine which also delivers a heavy duty pump!

8) Cost/Value

Rating 7.5/10

After looking around at different places on the net I have found that this product averages at about $35 per 30 serving container. This is abit higher than most products. If the taste was better I would strongly suggest this product and even consider it myself for purchasing.

9) Final Overview

Rating: 8/10

Overall this product is very solid in what it delivers. It certainly is a product which can help you get the most out of your gym sessions or workouts. Once again I will comment on how much I loved the pumps. They really were something that I would love to experience on a regular basis in the gym!

(**Beast Sports Nutrition Head Rep**)

Try our new Beast Mode Super Sauna & BCAA Ripped Black!

Store Specials:
    http://ca.bodybuilding.com/store/beast/beast.htm

www.********.com/beastsports
    www.twitter.com/beastsports
    www.instagram.com/beastsportsnutrition

Any views or opinions presented are those of me and do not represent Beast.

{COUNTRYMIKE APPRECIATION CREW}

tking316 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just adding my two cents here.

I'm extremely impressed with the stomach comfort level. I have a very temperamental stomach and most PWD's easily upset my stomach. Nitraflex rarely bothers mine at all even when on an empty stomach (and for best results - use on empty stomach).

I can honestly say I have had my best workout on this stuff.

The only downsides I would complain of are things that happen with any test booster. Frequent but mild headaches, flushing, and occasional nausea during workouts (mainly due to the shorter breaths it causes). For me, these effects usually don't show up until day 6 or 7. So I have modified my schedule - I don't take it on my off days (weekends). Having those two days a week with no supplements in my system seems to help a lot. And as with any supplement regimen, drink plenty of water with this stuff.

youlaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) youlaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) youlaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) youlaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) youlaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) youlaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) youlaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) youlaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) youlaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) youlaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) youlaw is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    no creatine is nice to prevent water retention. and green apple sounds good

ii1220 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

natural

Sorry to be a pain and bring this up. Is this a natural test booster?

AHorv95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    AMAZING pre. reminds me a lot of Craze.

gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ii1220 View Post
    Sorry to be a pain and bring this up. Is this a natural test booster?
    It's a PWO that in studies did increase test levels.. But I wouldn't call it a Test booster.

M1cr0ch1pms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Gat nitraflex enlarge my prostate

gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by M1cr0ch1pms View Post
    Gat nitraflex enlarge my prostate
    Care to explain that ? if you have an enlarged Prostate at 26, you seriously have some other things to look at...

ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    NITRAFLEX
    Fruit Punch, Blue Raspberry, Pineapple, Pina Colada, Black Cherry, Watermelon, Orange, Green Apple

What’s in it?
    L-Citrulline malate, L-Arginine, L-Arginine
    alpha-ketoglutarate (AKG)

L-CitMal -- is a naturally occurring amino acid. It is found in some foods like watermelons and is also produced naturally by the body. This is the FATIGUE FIGHTER.. improves performance & increases energy.
    Our bodies change it into L-Arginine and Nitric Oxide. This helps open up blood vessels to improve blood flow.

AKG—Increase NO levels as well.

Beta-Alanine -- Beta-alanine is used for improving athletic performance and exercise capacity, building lean muscle mass.(endurance)

N-Acetyl-l-tyrosine (NAT)—Alertness and brain functioning by supporting neurotransmitters.

Dimethylaminoethanol (DMAE) bitartrate – Originally given as an ADHD medicine, increases alertness and focus.

Theanine – from green, black and white tea..helps transmit nerve impulses in the brain

Calcium fructoborate (CFB) – Reduces inflammation and increases test levels.

Niacin – B3 vitamin Lowers bad LDL cholesterol and reduces hardening of the arteries. Need about 15-20mg per day.

Rauwolfia canescens extract – develops lean muscle (by reducing excess water) and lowers blood pressure. It blocks alpha-2 receptors that are a barrier to lipolysis
    (fat metabolism)

Resveratrol and pterostilbene (Terro-still-bean)-Res is an antioxidant and Pterro lowers blood glucose levels and raises insulin and hemoglobin levels.

325mg of caffeine (3 cups of coffee)

Nitraflex was tested in a clinical pilot study involving subjects with 3-15 years of resistance training for 2 weeks. They were given 1 scoop 30 minutes prior to working out. ALL subjects increased the bench press 1RM by 5-10lb. They increased their muscular endurance by 17.4%.
    Member of the Global Bodybuilding Organization

2015/2016 National Qualifier Mens Physique
    Contest Prep Coach -- Dr. J. Parker Posing Coach -- Jen Cook, NPC Judge/IFBB Pro
    Training Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155564773

Real science > Bro science