I started my bodybuilding journey some time ago and I have experienced different eating behaviors. I obviously do eat more than I used to but only good foods. I eat in average 5 meal a day:
- meal 1: 1cup oatmeal (sometimes 2) + 1 scoop whey protein + 1 apple
- meal 2: 2 or 3 apples and turkey chops
- meal 3: protein bar + muscle milk
- meal 4: maybe 1 apple or string non fat mozarella cheese
- meal 5: 1,5 cup of fat free cottage cheese
I also have a protein bar before each workout with my supplements and a protein shake post workout. I workout everyday for 2 to 3 hours and I drink a lot of water and yet, I'm always starving. I don't understand why, my trainer said because my metabolism is speeding up? I also have trouble sleeping and at times I wake up in the middle of the night and have a bar or a protein shake because I just can't sleep with that feeling of hunger and stomach ache.
Thread: Why am I always hungry?