silvernations has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

How to eat while taking Super HD?

Alright guys, just have a quick question about the best way to eat while taking Cellucor Super HD. I've been taking it for a week now and its been working really well along the lines of keeping me focused and suppressing my appetite(I haven't noticed as much energy as some people speak of but that's alright, normally I just drink half of a 5-hour energy before the gym and I'm good throughout my workout). Anyways, what I'm trying to figure out is the best way to eat while taking it...I'm trying to put on/not lose muscle and I definitely want to drop some fat. I know that typically bodybuilders should eat 4-6 times a day but I'm just not NEARLY hungry enough to do that. At best I might get 2-3 meals in the day and they are usually pretty small. And I'm not sure if its good or bad but I've been using this to justify eating some pretty crappy stuff(chinese food, higher calorie cereal, etc)just to try and get up around 2000 calories per day(first few days I was barely getting 1500). Cause I feel like if I don't at least linger around that, I'll start losing muscle. Anyways, I was just wondering if you guys had any tips on what to eat or when while on Super HD. I'm currently taking it twice a day(one pill each time)and I workout 3 days a week as well as take creatine, BCAA and Whey. Should I just maybe try to keep my diet a little more strict and not worry about how often I eat because Super HD is boosting my metabolism as well as suppressing my appetite? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
    -Rob

Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000) Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000) Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000) Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000) Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000) Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000) Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000) Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000) Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000) Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000) Spork3245 is just really nice. (+1000)
    It doesn't matter how many times per day you eat. Eat a single meal if that's all you want. Timing and all that nonsense is irrelevant
    Head over to the nutrition section and skim through the stickies, figure out your matience calories, figure out your macros, decide if you want to gain muscle OR lose body-fat, reduce or add 250-500 calories to your matience calories per day, go from there.
    IsraeliKrav.com
    Israeli Krav Maga Association (IKMA) - US HQ - The ONLY Krav Maga schools in the USA recognized by the Israeli Government.
    "The leg of a baby is stronger than the balls of Muhammad Ali" - Imi Lichtenfeld, founder of Krav Maga, first head of the IKMA

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    good luck eating much on it, DAMN strong stim!

silvernations has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    good luck eating much on it, DAMN strong stim!
    Yeah man, I'm sitting here right now trying to power down a protein shake and I've only had one meal so far today lol

Ayankee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ayankee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ayankee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ayankee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ayankee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ayankee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ayankee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ayankee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ayankee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ayankee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ayankee is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I take super hd

I'm having the same problem. I lost weight quick and had a ton of energy now I take two in am and two in pm, but I don't know what to eat, cuz I'm starving