n4c129 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hydroxycut Hardcore vs. Musclepharm Shred Matrix ?????

Hi. This would be my first post here :P

I'm currently been working out and dieting consistently for about 2-3 weeks now.
    I've been taking whey protein, with some dietary supplements, vitamins, and the Musclepharm Shred Matrix
    What my goal really is: Not to get bulky but still build up some muscle while mainly trying to slim down and get cut.
    I've got too much excess fat around my lower pecs and lower abs that I'm desperately trying to rid.

I'm about to finish my Musclepharm Shred Matrix, and I'm looking at Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite

My question is pretty simple.
    Should I stick with with the Shred Matrix, or maybe switch to the Hydroxycut.
    Or is it dangerous to take both?

I'm trying to figure out what the most efficient way to cut my body fat % is.
    Any input would be greatly appreciated!

EX-Team MuscleTech Rep MuscleTechRob's Avatar
    MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by n4c129 View Post
    Hi. This would be my first post here :P

I'm currently been working out and dieting consistently for about 2-3 weeks now.
    I've been taking whey protein, with some dietary supplements, vitamins, and the Musclepharm Shred Matrix
    What my goal really is: Not to get bulky but still build up some muscle while mainly trying to slim down and get cut.
    I've got too much excess fat around my lower pecs and lower abs that I'm desperately trying to rid.

I'm about to finish my Musclepharm Shred Matrix, and I'm looking at Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite

My question is pretty simple.
    Should I stick with with the Shred Matrix, or maybe switch to the Hydroxycut.
    Or is it dangerous to take both?

I'm trying to figure out what the most efficient way to cut my body fat % is.
    Any input would be greatly appreciated!
    What's up big man!? Welcome to the boards...

Great to hear you're training hard and eating well - those are paramount when it comes to achieving your goals, so stick with it. Getting your bodyfat down is all about consistent cardio and a really strict diet, so make sure you've got those on point. It'll be tough at times, but trust - it's totally worth it. This is great place to be for motivation, information and support.

If you're looking for additional weight-loss support, Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite is a great choice. It's our newest weight-loss/thermogenic formula and let me tell you - it's incredible! I'm a pretty stim tolerant guy, but two capsules of this stuff is almost too much for me to handle! The sensory experience is off the charts. Because it's so new, there aren't too many reports on weight-loss effects. But, if the initial reviews are any indication, we've knocked it out of the park with this formula. I've posted a link to the reviews below; that might help you make your decision.

One thing for sure - [b]DO NOT stack it with any other stims (Shred Matrix). Never a good idea to mix stim products, regardless of what you're taking. Cool? Cool.

Let me know if you have any other questions brother. Welcome again...

http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/Musc...Hardcore_Elite

MuscleTechRob
    **FORMER** Team MuscleTech Rep

"10/10: This is by far the most extreme product MuscleTech has released." - GUnit69 http://bbcom.me/xeu57k

********.com/MuscleTech | Twitter.com/TeamMuscleTech | Twitter.com/MuscleTechDeals | YouTube.com/TeamMuscleTechVideos | Groups.bodybuilding.com/Team_MuscleTech

n4c129 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey thanks for the reply man. You hit everything I was curious about!

Yep my diet is strict and I'm doing as much cardio as my schedule allows me.
    I just past my 2week period of steady cardio and now I'm entering into my HILT training 3-4 times a week.
    Hopefully that will do the trick.

I ordered both but Ima let the shred matrix sit and try out the new Hydroxycut.
    Hopefully its exactly what I need to reach my goal ;3

eemullin88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

shred matrix

how did the shred matrix work for you as far as an appetite suppressant goes?

SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    They are both great products. Our brand actually makes a fat burner as well. It's called Trim Down Advanced and its an advanced formula fat burner. We have had some great success with it. Good luck with whatever you choose bro! Have fun training I hope you reach your goals :-)
    No Excuses just results

Muscle Gauge Nutrition Rep

chucks and tank tops olyrackcurls's Avatar
    olyrackcurls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olyrackcurls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olyrackcurls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olyrackcurls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olyrackcurls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olyrackcurls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olyrackcurls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olyrackcurls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olyrackcurls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olyrackcurls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olyrackcurls has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    HCH > SM by far
    Squat - 405
    Deadlift - 455
    Strict Press - 185
    Push Press - 225
    Bench Press - 275
    Max Pull ups - 35

Barleans Fish Oil
    Gaspari MyoFusion
    Genomyx Slin-Sane v2
    Southland Performance Eviscerate Smolder

EX-Team MuscleTech Rep MuscleTechRob's Avatar
    MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by olyrackcurls View Post
    HCH > SM by far
    Yup! Rep'd.
    **FORMER** Team MuscleTech Rep

"10/10: This is by far the most extreme product MuscleTech has released." - GUnit69 http://bbcom.me/xeu57k

********.com/MuscleTech | Twitter.com/TeamMuscleTech | Twitter.com/MuscleTechDeals | YouTube.com/TeamMuscleTechVideos | Groups.bodybuilding.com/Team_MuscleTech

DPedro is not very helpful. (-500) DPedro is not very helpful. (-500) DPedro is not very helpful. (-500) DPedro is not very helpful. (-500) DPedro is not very helpful. (-500) DPedro is not very helpful. (-500) DPedro is not very helpful. (-500) DPedro is not very helpful. (-500) DPedro is not very helpful. (-500) DPedro is not very helpful. (-500) DPedro is not very helpful. (-500)
    Just use ECA or alot of caffine + yohimbine these companies rip u off so much srsly make like 200% profit just buy caffine for like 12$ + yohimbine for 15$ and shredd

kgts is just really nice. (+1000) kgts is just really nice. (+1000) kgts is just really nice. (+1000) kgts is just really nice. (+1000) kgts is just really nice. (+1000) kgts is just really nice. (+1000) kgts is just really nice. (+1000) kgts is just really nice. (+1000) kgts is just really nice. (+1000) kgts is just really nice. (+1000) kgts is just really nice. (+1000)
    Robs exactly right when he was talking about how potent the hydroxycut hardcore elite is. I probably shouldn't be taking it at my age, but man does it work. I'm highly stim tolerant and no pre workouts ever work for me. HCH is incredible. It gives me this great, clean energy with no crash or jitters.

olyrackcurls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olyrackcurls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olyrackcurls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olyrackcurls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olyrackcurls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olyrackcurls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olyrackcurls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olyrackcurls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olyrackcurls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olyrackcurls has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olyrackcurls has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by DPedro View Post
    Just use ECA or alot of caffine + yohimbine these companies rip u off so much srsly make like 200% profit just buy caffine for like 12$ + yohimbine for 15$ and shredd
    EC no need for the A and yes it is the most effective stack but some people do not want to touch ephedrine for whatever reason right or wrong but that is the route I would take. Saying take a bunch of caffeine and yohimbine is just retarded though. Alpha-Y is the way to go in that case because Y gives a lot of people unwanted side effects and a high dose would only serve to exacerbate it.

Very few burners I like so I stick to EC but HCH looks decent IMO. I wish the GCB was dosed higher but you can get more for cheap and forskolin is an awesome fat loss supplement. Caffeine and Theanine offer some synergistic effects.

I've never used either and would never touch the massive prop blend SM is but at least HCH you know what your getting and it has some worthwhile ingredients my only complaint is I would have to add more GCB.
    Squat - 405
    Deadlift - 455
    Strict Press - 185
    Push Press - 225
    Bench Press - 275
    Max Pull ups - 35

Barleans Fish Oil
    Gaspari MyoFusion
    Genomyx Slin-Sane v2

DPedro is not very helpful. (-500) DPedro is not very helpful. (-500) DPedro is not very helpful. (-500) DPedro is not very helpful. (-500) DPedro is not very helpful. (-500) DPedro is not very helpful. (-500) DPedro is not very helpful. (-500) DPedro is not very helpful. (-500) DPedro is not very helpful. (-500) DPedro is not very helpful. (-500) DPedro is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by olyrackcurls View Post
    EC no need for the A and yes it is the most effective stack but some people do not want to touch ephedrine for whatever reason right or wrong but that is the route I would take. Saying take a bunch of caffeine and yohimbine is just retarded though. Alpha-Y is the way to go in that case because Y gives a lot of people unwanted side effects and a high dose would only serve to exacerbate it.

Very few burners I like so I stick to EC but HCH looks decent IMO. I wish the GCB was dosed higher but you can get more for cheap and forskolin is an awesome fat loss supplement. Caffeine and Theanine offer some synergistic effects.

I've never used either and would never touch the massive prop blend SM is but at least HCH you know what your getting and it has some worthwhile ingredients my only complaint is I would have to add more GCB.
    Honestly tho the best Thermogenic is Clen. starting a 2 week cycle on it friday will log it repped for ur good information tho

Originally Posted by DPedro View Post
    Honestly tho the best Thermogenic is Clen. starting a 2 week cycle on it friday will log it repped for ur good information tho
    Haha never tried it I'm a puss I'm on EC currently it gets the job done
    Squat - 405
    Deadlift - 455
    Strict Press - 185
    Push Press - 225
    Bench Press - 275
    Max Pull ups - 35

Barleans Fish Oil
    Gaspari MyoFusion
    Genomyx Slin-Sane v2

Steve32589 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Order Hydroxycut - mhlnk.com/0DBD96BD
    I received the order and it was on time and the pills work great.