antman8969 will become famous soon enough. (+50) antman8969 will become famous soon enough. (+50) antman8969 will become famous soon enough. (+50) antman8969 will become famous soon enough. (+50) antman8969 will become famous soon enough. (+50) antman8969 will become famous soon enough. (+50) antman8969 will become famous soon enough. (+50) antman8969 will become famous soon enough. (+50) antman8969 will become famous soon enough. (+50) antman8969 will become famous soon enough. (+50) antman8969 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Need input on a computer science project: Relating bodybuilders and their diets

Hey guys,

I am in the midst of picking a senior project for computer science and one of my ideas involves bodybuilding (my true passion). I was thinking of how lack luster all of the nutrition sites are for tracking bodybuilding diets (especially bodyspace) and wanted to improve it. It is easiest to understand what I have in mind by considering some questions that I think most bodybuilders have asked themselves at one point or another.

• What are the cheapest meals that meet my nutrient goals?
    • I only enjoy eating wheat pasta and beef; what meals can I make based on these ingredients?
    • I am allergic to fish; what is the best way to cut\footnote{The terms \textit{cutting} and \textit{bulking} are used to describe phases of dieting that aim to lose and gain weight, respectively.} on poultry and beef?
    • I cannot stand doing dishes; what are the cleanest meals to make?
    • I travel all day long; what are the most nutrient dense, portable meals?
    • I am bored of my diet; what are other people doing?
    • I do not know where to begin! What are more experienced people doing?

Now imagine a scrolling 'news feed' (something similar to twitter or ********) that displays this information to other users. More importantly, you will be able to search for what other members are doing / have done in the past if you are bored or stumped. I think this is a much better (and reliable) solution to making forum posts that request help, or diet ratings (although they are still useful).

Basically, I want to make an easy way to passively share your dieting tactics with other bodybuilders. I am in the very beginning of my project so any feedback is greatly appreciated. Ideally, this would make a great addition to Bodyspace (and hoepfuly Bodybuilding.com is open to it), but if not then it will probably end up being integrated into some other social media (think ******** app).

antman8969 will become famous soon enough. (+50) antman8969 will become famous soon enough. (+50) antman8969 will become famous soon enough. (+50) antman8969 will become famous soon enough. (+50) antman8969 will become famous soon enough. (+50) antman8969 will become famous soon enough. (+50) antman8969 will become famous soon enough. (+50) antman8969 will become famous soon enough. (+50) antman8969 will become famous soon enough. (+50) antman8969 will become famous soon enough. (+50) antman8969 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bump for timing