Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by docstring123 View Post
    Number of partners is linked to relationship success there is actually plenty of studies done. I don't use anecdotal evidence.
    You don't understand the studies.

joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by lotusdeva View Post
    I wasn't talking about relationship success in terms of number of partners, nor did this article that OP posted. Who cares what someone else is doing in their bedroom? This woman slept around in college and now she is ready to settle down. Good for her, hopefully she will find what she is looking for. I am sure she will. I mean, Honey Boo Boo's mom was married at some point - so, you know. What made OP so mad?
    Lol.

Thats like a mass murderer sorry for what he is doing and now wants to be a 'good guy'

I've read studies of how anyone with a high partner count in such a small period of time, i.e. ~span of 10 years are unable to maintain long term relationships because of the programming. They will find LTRs boring since there is no 'rush', no adrenaline, no thrill compared to the earlier years of countless short term flings. This goes for both men and women, so don't be playing the victim card here.

That woman hit the wall, she basically kept sleeping and 'wanted to find herself' in her early years and now wants to settle down. She will definitely find a beta male who will be her human ATM. What an unfortunate and unfulfilled fate she has. And because of her prior programming, she will find him boring eventually and will divorce him, and take half his assets. She is basically damaged goods.

If she had found the right guy in her 20s and settled then, she would have lived her fulfilled life, and that would be much better, than the life she chosen for herself. No hate again, so don't you dare ever call me out on that, I am just calling out on that woman's poor life choices, because she could have had a more fulfilled and better life.

docstring123 is not very helpful. (-500) docstring123 is not very helpful. (-500) docstring123 is not very helpful. (-500) docstring123 is not very helpful. (-500) docstring123 is not very helpful. (-500) docstring123 is not very helpful. (-500) docstring123 is not very helpful. (-500) docstring123 is not very helpful. (-500) docstring123 is not very helpful. (-500) docstring123 is not very helpful. (-500) docstring123 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by leoslayer1 View Post
    You don't understand the studies.
    Lol negative correlation between number of partners and success in marriage. So I know you don't know stats so I will explain it for you as number of partners increases, marriage stability decreases.

Edit: Quite self explanatory if you don't understand it, it is your problem. Don't tell a fuking med student I don't understand the studies lmfao.

DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    there's an innate disgust toward promiscuous women
    We're All Gonna Make It, Brahs

RIP Zyzz

lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by joshewwah View Post
    Lol.

Thats like a mass murderer sorry for what he is doing and now wants to be a 'good guy'

I've read studies of how anyone with a high partner count in such a small period of time, i.e. ~span of 10 years are unable to maintain long term relationships because of the programming. They will find LTRs boring since there is no 'rush', no adrenaline, no thrill compared to the earlier years of countless short term flings. This goes for both men and women, so don't be playing the victim card here.

That woman hit the wall, she basically kept sleeping and 'wanted to find herself' in her early years and now wants to settle down. She will definitely find a beta male who will be her human ATM. What an unfortunate and unfulfilled fate she has. And because of her prior programming, she will find him boring eventually and will divorce him, and take half his assets. She is basically damaged goods.

If she had found the right guy in her 20s and settled then, she would have lived her fulfilled life, and that would be much better, than the life she chosen for herself. No hate again, so don't you dare ever call me out on that, I am just calling out on that woman's poor life choices, because she could have had a more fulfilled and better life.
    We don't 'settle' here in our 20's, its not Kazakhstan. Sleeping around does not equal to mass murder in USA. You are 19 years old, not G-d, you don't get to judge anyones 'poor' choices. All you can do is be in control of your thoughts and actions. Do that, don't judge others and get what you think is best for you.

leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by docstring123 View Post
    Lol negative correlation between number of partners and success in marriage. So I know you don't know stats so I will explain it for you as number of partners increases, marriage stability decreases.

Edit: Quite self explanatory if you don't understand it, it is your problem. Don't tell a fuking med student I don't understand the studies lmfao.
    You're a med student? Really? My ex was a MD. Doesn't mean a thing.

I have a huge partner count and I've had zero trouble being content in LTRs.

Here's the deal son. If you have a high partner count woman you have to be a top ten percent man or better or she'll get bored. If you are high enough value then hypergamy will stay in check.

Questions?

joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    We don't 'settle' here in our 20's, its not Kazakhstan. Sleeping around does not equal to mass murder in USA. You are 19 years old, not G-d, you don't get to judge anyones 'poor' choices. All you can do is be in control of your thoughts and actions. Do that, don't judge others and get what you think is best for you.
    I'm in Australia, not Kazakhstan, thats just something extra I decided to add to my location.

Maybe because I am an INTP I am seen as cold when I decide to analyse other people's actions so thats why you think its judging, but I understand.

I have pity for that woman because she will most likely have an unfortunate fate, if people could have a hold of their emotions and their irrational desires, people could easily enjoy much more fulfilled and happier lives. I am just analysing that she could have done better.

lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm in Australia, not Kazakhstan, thats just something extra I decided to add to my location.

Maybe because I am an INTP I am seen as cold when I decide to analyse other people's actions so thats why you think its judging, but I understand.

I have pity for that woman because she will most likely have an unfortunate fate, if people could have a hold of their emotions and their irrational desires, people could easily enjoy much more fulfilled and happier lives. I am just analysing that she could have done better.
    How do you know what kind of fate she will have? People break up, come together, sleep around, find 'the one', lose 'the one', get married, get divorced, fall in love , fall out of love, fall in love again, etc, etc, etc, etc - its life. People have CRAZY stories. Everything is an experience, a lesson, we all are dancing this karmic dance until boom, we are dead. Some woman wants to write about her vigina war stories - where she has been and where she wants to be - good for her, really. I mean, maybe someone can relate, maybe someone will think about something important. To me, its boring, has no value, so no care.

p.s. I have met one woman, ONE, here in USA who was not able to 'find' a long-term relationship. I think she was mentally ill and unmedicated.

How do you know what kind of fate she will have? People break up, come together, sleep around, find 'the one', lose 'the one', get married, get divorced, fall in love , fall out of love, fall in love again, etc, etc, etc, etc - its life. People have CRAZY stories. Everything is an experience, a lesson, we all are dancing this karmic dance until boom, we are dead. Some woman wants to write about her vigina war stories - where she has been and where she wants to be - good for her, really. I mean, maybe someone can relate, maybe someone will think about something important. To me, its boring, has no value, so no care.

p.s. I have met one woman, ONE, here in USA who was not able to 'find' a long-term relationship. I think she was mentally ill and unmedicated.
    First, yes its life, and life is very harsh

Second, with the abundance mentality, where one has too much of something, they appreciate that less since its just 'so common'. You can see this how the west views food vs how poor africans view food, and how people with many partners view sex and relationships compared to 'virgins'.

Its natural, and she is just wired to no longer appreciate relationships.

See:

This may be unrelated, but back in the medieval times, stable marriages were common because of the authoritative religion. Ever since people started having less and less faith, and an abundance of nearly everything, i.e. in correlation to a society growing, we have just been stepping closer and closer to instability and collapse.

Theres many things out there and many signs that tell you that there is lots of chit wrong with society

adamrandall2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) adamrandall2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) adamrandall2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) adamrandall2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) adamrandall2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) adamrandall2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) adamrandall2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) adamrandall2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) adamrandall2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) adamrandall2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) adamrandall2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I think there a lot of guys on here who are upset that women are becoming as sexually free as men have always been.

I like women who like sex, are experienced in sex & are good at it. I get on this forum & sometimes think I am in some sort of parallel universe.......

The revolution has been and gone & while women still have to hide (which is ridiculous) their sexual past to protect the precious egos of the guys they are going out with. The secret is out that women enjoy sex & probably get way more of it in their younger years with many different partners than guys do, suck it up chaps - its a fact of life.

With 24 hour hard core filth available online to anyone who can reach the keyboard is it any wonder women want to give all these things a go? Especially considering unlike most men, they actually have the opportunity to try any fantasy they want any time they want.

I would also say that the reason women are more likely to fail in relationships when they have been promiscuous in the past is because they know what is out there & whoever they are with is not fulfilling what they know they can get elsewhere. Also the bit about sleeping with guys out of their relationship range probably factors in a bit too.

Riddle me this
    Who is more Alpha, Mike Tyson who's then wife was sleeping with Brad Pitt or Brad Pitt for having the balls to sleep with the then heavy weight champion of the worlds wife?

Truth is, there is no right answer & guys who want a woman who has had a limited sexual past so that they can protect their ego deserve the crappy sex life they will inevitably end up with.
    Last edited by adamrandall2; 05-04-2015 at 08:52 PM.

L_Coops is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L_Coops is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L_Coops is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L_Coops is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L_Coops is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L_Coops is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L_Coops is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L_Coops is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L_Coops is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L_Coops is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L_Coops is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't understand why we (the misc) care so much about this stuff.

If you find slutty women disgusting then don't get romantically involved with them. It's a preference and you are entitled to have that preference. You don't need graphs and studies and massive arguments to justify the fact you find promiscuous women a turn off. Just live your life.
    Stay natty cuz

First, yes its life, and life is very harsh

Second, with the abundance mentality, where one has too much of something, they appreciate that less since its just 'so common'. You can see this how the west views food vs how poor africans view food, and how people with many partners view sex and relationships compared to 'virgins'.

Its natural, and she is just wired to no longer appreciate relationships.

See:

This may be unrelated, but back in the medieval times, stable marriages were common because of the authoritative religion. Ever since people started having less and less faith, and an abundance of nearly everything, i.e. in correlation to a society growing, we have just been stepping closer and closer to instability and collapse.

Theres many things out there and many signs that tell you that there is lots of chit wrong with society
    From a scientific point of view - there is so much wrong with this picture you have embedded. First of all, these 'studies' come out every several years - and they are conflicting. More sexual partners = happier, less = depressed, now more = less happy marriage, so virgins would have it the best? Secondly - this is a 'survey'. I have worked in a survey lab back in college - we sold our results to very popular magazines and newspapers. We made our calls to the households during the day (to a certain population, as the other part of population was at work). Often we made calls to our friends, because you had to fill in a quota for a day. But that's besides the point. It might hold value, but that was this woman in an article trying to convey. Why does her sexual past bother you? Why do you care? Marry someone with the values that you seek and if/when you have a child, bring her/him up in these values. That's all you can do.

There are medieval times in some countries now - Afganistan, for example. They stone women there, girls as young as 7 are forced to marry 40 year old men, they don't get to divorce, or even come out of their houses without their husband approval. Is that a 'right' in your opinion society?

pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    True story OP, saved a girls life, from rape, abuse all that. Doesn't even matter cuz a Sloots gonna sloot. How you treat them is irrelevant because eventually they're gonna go back to their old ways. Feels horrible man. I feel like I completely wasted the last 4 years of my life. Worst part is she was like my best friend.

Originally Posted by L_Coops View Post

If you find slutty women disgusting then don't get romantically involved with them. It's a preference and you are entitled to have that preference. You don't need graphs and studies and massive arguments to justify the fact you find promiscuous women a turn off. Just live your life.
    I don't for the most part care about if 99% of women were 'sloots' so long as I can find one that is good for a LTR. Theres also some things I don't care about like terrorism since they don't directly affect me, however, these kind of things indirectly affect everyone and thus affects stability and our easy way of life, thus I need to care about this for the sake of my own preservation. (Death of family unit = instability)

From a scientific point of view - there is so much wrong with this picture you have embedded. First of all, these 'studies' come out every several years - and they are conflicting. More sexual partners = happier, less = depressed, now more = less happy marriage, so virgins would have it the best? Secondly - this is a 'survey'. I have worked in a survey lab back in college - we sold our results to very popular magazines and newspapers. We made our calls to the households during the day (to a certain population, as the other part of population was at work). Often we made calls to our friends, because you had to fill in a quota for a day. But that's besides the point. It might hold value, but that was this woman in an article trying to convey. Why does her sexual past bother you? Why do you care? Marry someone with the values that you seek and if/when you have a child, bring her/him up in these values. That's all you can do.

There are medieval times in some countries now - Afganistan, for example. They stone women there, girls as young as 7 are forced to marry 40 year old men, they don't get to divorce, or even come out of their houses without their husband approval. Is that a 'right' in your opinion society?
    "More sexual partners = happier, less = depressed, now more = less happy marriage, so virgins would have it the best?"

Not according to that graph, I would instead say, the more frequent a couple would have sex, the more happier. You practically said that it is better to churn through many casual relationships than one long term commited one?

"Why does her sexual past bother you? Why do you care? Marry someone with the values that you seek and if/when you have a child, bring her/him up in these values. That's all you can do."

It doesn't bother me one bit actually, since she is likely to be headed downhill. And with my response to the previous poster above, normally I wouldn't care about what other people do, and infact I don't really care, but what I do care about is the effects these have on a massive scale, which threatens my 'easy and peaceful life' so to speak.

"There are medieval times in some countries now - Afganistan, for example. They stone women there, girls as young as 7 are forced to marry 40 year old men, they don't get to divorce, or even come out of their houses without their husband approval. Is that a 'right' in your opinion society?"

That is not right. I'd wager their society is more stable but not right. Not one current society on earth at this day and age is 'correct' and near 'utopia'.

L_Coops is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L_Coops is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L_Coops is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L_Coops is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L_Coops is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L_Coops is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L_Coops is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L_Coops is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L_Coops is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L_Coops is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L_Coops is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by pantiespending View Post
    True story OP, saved a girls life, from rape, abuse all that. Doesn't even matter cuz a Sloots gonna sloot. How you treat them is irrelevant because eventually they're gonna go back to their old ways. Feels horrible man. I feel like I completely wasted the last 4 years of my life. Worst part is she was like my best friend.

Details?
    Stay natty cuz

I don't for the most part care about if 99% of women were 'sloots' so long as I can find one that is good for a LTR. Theres also some things I don't care about like terrorism since they don't directly affect me, however, these kind of things indirectly affect everyone and thus affects stability and our easy way of life, thus I need to care about this for the sake of my own preservation. (Death of family unit = instability)

"More sexual partners = happier, less = depressed, now more = less happy marriage, so virgins would have it the best?"

Not according to that graph, I would instead say, the more frequent a couple would have sex, the more happier. You practically said that it is better to churn through many casual relationships than one long term commited one?

"Why does her sexual past bother you? Why do you care? Marry someone with the values that you seek and if/when you have a child, bring her/him up in these values. That's all you can do."

It doesn't bother me one bit actually, since she is likely to be headed downhill. And with my response to the previous poster above, normally I wouldn't care about what other people do, and infact I don't really care, but what I do care about is the effects these have on a massive scale, which threatens my 'easy and peaceful life' so to speak.

"There are medieval times in some countries now - Afganistan, for example. They stone women there, girls as young as 7 are forced to marry 40 year old men, they don't get to divorce, or even come out of their houses without their husband approval. Is that a 'right' in your opinion society?"

That is not right. I'd wager their society is more stable but not right. Not one current society on earth at this day and age is 'correct' and near 'utopia'.
    You have placed having multiple sexual partners into the same category as mass murders and terrorists into the same category as 'slots'. It's rather radical from a 'Western-values-point-of-view'. I take it you have been raised in non-Western culture? Although its not relevant. If you want to change something - change yourself, start with YOUR mini-cosmos - aka your family. If you have children - raise them so that they don't turn into these woman that you so despise or men that, well, you have not offered any opinion on men....

You have placed having multiple sexual partners into the same category as mass murders and terrorists into the same category as 'slots'. It's rather radical from a 'Western-values-point-of-view'. I take it you have been raised in non-Western culture? Although its not relevant. If you want to change something - change yourself, start with YOUR mini-cosmos - aka your family. If you have children - raise them so that they don't turn into these woman that you so despise or men that, well, you have not offered any opinion on men....
    No, I am born westernized in australia. I did not intend to place having multiple partners = terrorists, sorry for the misunderstanding.

Men and women are to blame, there might be a focus just solely on women here but both genders are to blame since humans are imperfect creatures.

It was fun having a discussion with someone who can think logically, something extremely rare these days.

lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Much this.

Unfortunately, the dating pool is incredibly diluted with sloots.

I think it's acceptable for those who oppose sloot acceptance to speak out against it.

I'm a bit older than most here at 31 years old, so I have a bit more experience with women. Of the 30 or so women I've dated over the past 13 years, all but 2 have been sloots. Those two were incredibly devoted and the one's where we had the happiest relationship.

It's unfortunate, but a lot of women in the 20s range have banged it out with well over 10 guys, and in my experience, the true number for many is around 20. The average penor is about 5.5", so that means most girls have had nearly a basketball pole height worth of dinks.

If that's cool with you, more power to you. Not sure how you can handle it, but I'm not going to judge.

If that's not cool with you, I think you're normal, and there's nothing wrong with finding it disgusting.

Ethanolbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Ethanolbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Ethanolbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Ethanolbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Ethanolbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Ethanolbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Ethanolbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Ethanolbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Ethanolbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Ethanolbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Ethanolbrah is not very helpful. (-500)
    Even one partner already decreases the likelihood of a marriage/serious relationship succeeding. Lol at beta Western men wifing up slutty women. Even dating them is basically being a cuck.

letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Ethanolbrah View Post
    Even one partner already decreases the likelihood of a marriage/serious relationship succeeding. Lol at beta Western men wifing up slutty women. Even dating them is basically being a cuck.
    this.

if you don't marry a virgin why even bother? it's just going to end in a divorce.
    go no contact NOW

50 Shades of Brown Brah Ruban90's Avatar
    Ruban90 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruban90 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruban90 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruban90 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruban90 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruban90 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruban90 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruban90 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruban90 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruban90 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruban90 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    sloot confirmed, pls go. everyone judge each other.......thats life
    Conservative Libertarian Crew
    Infantry and LEO crew
    Strong mommy issues Crew
    Beer goggles Crew
    Curry Cologne crew
    தமிழர் தாகம் தமிழீழ தாயகம

HankScorp1o has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HankScorp1o has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HankScorp1o has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HankScorp1o has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HankScorp1o has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HankScorp1o has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HankScorp1o has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HankScorp1o has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HankScorp1o has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HankScorp1o has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HankScorp1o has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    blah blah blah

Registered User ItalianNebraska's Avatar
    ItalianNebraska is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalianNebraska is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalianNebraska is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalianNebraska is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalianNebraska is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalianNebraska is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalianNebraska is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalianNebraska is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalianNebraska is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalianNebraska is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalianNebraska is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by lockdev View Post
    Much this.

Unfortunately, the dating pool is incredibly diluted with sloots.

I think it's acceptable for those who oppose sloot acceptance to speak out against it.

I'm a bit older than most here at 31 years old, so I have a bit more experience with women. Of the 30 or so women I've dated over the past 13 years, all but 2 have been sloots. Those two were incredibly devoted and the one's where we had the happiest relationship.

It's unfortunate, but a lot of women in the 20s range have banged it out with well over 10 guys, and in my experience, the true number for many is around 20. The average penor is about 5.5", so that means most girls have had nearly a basketball pole height worth of dinks.

If that's cool with you, more power to you. Not sure how you can handle it, but I'm not going to judge.

If that's not cool with you, I think you're normal, and there's nothing wrong with finding it disgusting.
    repped, this guy gets it. I don't have a problem with other people's preferences, but they shouldn't come down on me for wanting to vomit when I think about how many gallons of bodily fluid a girl has ingested.

Mikkolol is just really nice. (+1000) Mikkolol is just really nice. (+1000) Mikkolol is just really nice. (+1000) Mikkolol is just really nice. (+1000) Mikkolol is just really nice. (+1000) Mikkolol is just really nice. (+1000) Mikkolol is just really nice. (+1000) Mikkolol is just really nice. (+1000) Mikkolol is just really nice. (+1000) Mikkolol is just really nice. (+1000) Mikkolol is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Nocturnal310 View Post
    the moral of the story? if you sleep with so many men..you lose your ability to enjoy a committed relationship with a man..and even if you meet that great guy..he ll never wanna be with a girl who has been banged in every orifice.

and even if he accepts you despite your past like i did...you wont be able to last because you ll miss your college years and all those sexual adventures..your brain has been re-programmed.

its great if you wanna be a single rich career cougar all your life....but even if you meet a man..you ll always crave the excitement of those one night stands etc....because your brain seeks that oxytocin rush ..and that isnt there in committed relationships/marriages.

as a woman...you reserve yourself for a great guy and half the work is done...you respect your vagina and he ll respect you.

i tried telling this to my ex as well..but seems like all that partying etc during her teenage years had programmed her brain to seek excitement from one-night stands..and not other hobbies such as sports, gyming, going to beautiful places etc.

discuss and give your opinion as a guy or a girl on the misc....i ll listen with an open mind.
    In reality her brain was probably "re-programmed" from the start. Women who spend their early years without constant father figures reach puberty faster and their reproductive strategies are changed. An absent father actually has biological implications on a child who's growing up without him, affecting the child's physical appearance and hormones in adult life. When growing up without male caregivers around, her biology is fooled into thinking that there's a war or a plague around which means that she has to become fertile as soon as possible and mate with the first youthful looking male she sees. Not only that but sexually promiscuous girls can also be that way because single mothers are rather bad at raising children, and often the mother is promiscuous herself with loose morals (because how else would she in that situation?) Children learn from their parents. Upbringing has so much to do with your sexuality, and the writer of the article herself isn't aware of that; she just calls it "hedonism", when in fact it's a dysfunction. This is likely to be the case in the article.

Oxytocin is actually supposed to make us bond and fall in love. That's not what is happening in one night stands. It is unknown why or how women are having casual sex, but since orgasm releases oxytocin (which makes women desire cuddling, talking, deep eye-gazing etc. after sex), it's safe to assume that women are deliberately not investing any emotion, faking their orgasms OR their state-of-emergency reproductive strategy is making them unable to bond with anyone via sex.

I think finding the "perfect man" is too late at 29 anyway. You only have five years at that point to have children or you're likely to die without ever having them. And guess how much men desire 30 year olds over 20 year olds? This is when they realize that they should have found a partner 5 years ago when they were still at their prime. It's sad to see in AU/UK/US/CA in particular that 30 year old lonely women think that men are supposed to be attracted to their college degrees and careers over their looks.
    Last edited by Mikkolol; 05-05-2015 at 02:46 AM.
    *Finasteride crew*

BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by letshavebabies View Post
    this.

if you don't marry a virgin why even bother? it's just going to end in a divorce.
    I married a virgin who wanted to wait until marriage, it ended in divorce.

Being blunt, the sex was terrible which played a major role in marital problems. I am not saying that bad sex is inevitable, but I believe that 'testing' sexual compatibility is prudent.

Divorce happens in ultra conservative muslim majority countries too, I assure you.
    If You Don't Like To Talk About Your Feelings, This Might Help...
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178926621

The Most Heartbreaking Thing That I've Learned About 'The Elite'.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178536851

Bitcoin And 'The Elite' - Why Bitcoin Is Not Revolutionary
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179820783

BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mikkolol View Post
    Oxytocin is actually supposed to make us bond and fall in love. That's not what is happening in one night stands. It is unknown why or how women are having casual sex, but since orgasm releases oxytocin (which makes women desire cuddling, talking, deep eye-gazing etc. after sex), it's safe to assume that women are deliberately not investing any emotion, faking their orgasms OR their whole reproductive strategy has changed and they're unable to bond with anyone via sex.
    I tend to bond to women I am sexually intimate with. I have found that no contact clears that up.

The self aware women probably go no contact on guys they begin to bond emotionally with.

Mikkolol is just really nice. (+1000) Mikkolol is just really nice. (+1000) Mikkolol is just really nice. (+1000) Mikkolol is just really nice. (+1000) Mikkolol is just really nice. (+1000) Mikkolol is just really nice. (+1000) Mikkolol is just really nice. (+1000) Mikkolol is just really nice. (+1000) Mikkolol is just really nice. (+1000) Mikkolol is just really nice. (+1000) Mikkolol is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BetaAsPhuck View Post
    The self aware women probably go no contact on guys they begin to bond emotionally with.
    and what does that tell you about those women? why exactly are they having sex with you instead of creating bonds?
    *Finasteride crew*

Originally Posted by Nocturnal310 View Post
    the moral of the story? if you sleep with so many men..you lose your ability to enjoy a committed relationship with a man..
    According to what I have observed of promiscuous men IRL, and some 'confessions' of PUAers the same may be true for men.

IMO promiscuity probably negatively affects the ability to bond, regardless of gender.

Originally Posted by Mikkolol View Post
    and what does that tell you about those women? why exactly are they having sex with you instead of creating bonds?
    They just want sex?

pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pantiespending has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Details?
    No details... It's detailed enough.