Page 5 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast
    ♥♥Nobody! Foreveralone♥♥ wouldlikemuscle's Avatar
    wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Actual first name: (optional question) Mike
    Where you grew up: London Borough of Hillingdon, UK
    Name of your first trick: Don't know (by trick, you mean shag, right?)
    Age when you lost your virginity: 17
    Where you lost it: At his house
    Age when you came out: 22 (nearly 23)
    Who did you first come out to? Best friend, at a nightclub
    What type of work do you do? Lab Tech
    Fill in the blank: I can't leave home without my _______. iPhone 4S
    My favourite food is _________. Pie, Mash & Liquor (despite the name, the liquor is non alcoholic.. it's a parsley sauce, traditionally cooked with jellied eels.. typical Cockney grub!)
    I love to dance to __________'s music.Lady Gaga
    Name of your first boyfriend: Still awaiting this one!
    Where you met your current (or most recent) boyfriend/husband: N/A
    Favourite travel destination: Australia
    Do you have a pet? Cat, Smokey
    Favourite thing to do on a Saturday night: Go clubbing, or spend the night in watching typical Saturday night tv
    What really grinds your gears: Other drivers! Have too many pet hates with other people's driving!!

Done... next questions
    Brit Thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126871353

☆☆☆UK Crew☆☆☆ : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146044953

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

"There is no such thing as pain. It's just weakness leaving the body!"

Smash It Out On The Chest!!!

UKnewboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) UKnewboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) UKnewboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) UKnewboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) UKnewboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) UKnewboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) UKnewboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) UKnewboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) UKnewboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) UKnewboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) UKnewboy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by wouldlikemuscle View Post
    Actual first name: (optional question) Mike
    My favourite food is _________. Pie, Mash & Liquor (despite the name, the liquor is non alcoholic.. it's a parsley sauce, traditionally cooked with jellied eels.. typical Cockney grub!)

Done... next questions
    What the heck is that? Never heard of it! Parsley not too bad, jellies eels however....!!!
    Oh- did you know the dot cotton club is on this weekend? Don't suppose you are coming??? :P

nick03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nick03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nick03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nick03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nick03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nick03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nick03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nick03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nick03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nick03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nick03 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Actual first name: (optional question) Nick
    Where you grew up: The bayous of south Louisiana
    Name of your first trick: What does this mean? The first person I dated was a girl named Lauren
    Age when you lost your virginity: 18... but lost my gay virginity at 25 to my boyfriend
    Where you lost it: Kind of in a Honda Civic but finished in her house lol. gay virginity was at his house
    Age when you came out: 26
    Who did you first come out to? My best friend at a strip club on Bourbon street for his b-day. I got upset when I told him and the old stripper in a nurses outfit came to ask what was wrong. My best friend told me to tell her because she's in the medical field and has heard worse LOL
    What type of work do you do? Oilfield construction
    Fill in the blank: I can't leave home without my _______. phone and cigarettes
    My favourite food is _________. Seafood!!!
    I love to dance to __________'s music.Nicki Minaj
    Name of your first boyfriend: Kelly. First bf ever. been together bout a year and a half
    Where you met your current (or most recent) boyfriend/husband: Online. But we tell people at a party. mutual friends.
    Favourite travel destination: I liked China when I went there for study abroad. would go back
    Do you have a pet? I have a horse.
    Favourite thing to do on a Saturday night: Go to rodeos and compete. This happens every weekend.
    What really grinds your gears: people who think they are smarter than everyone else and act superior. Yet they work at a dead end job, have no money, and no life.

wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by UKnewboy View Post
    What the heck is that? Never heard of it! Parsley not too bad, jellies eels however....!!!
    Oh- did you know the dot cotton club is on this weekend? Don't suppose you are coming??? :P
    Alas you suppose right.. I'm working this weekend.

And Pie, Mash & Liquor... next time you're in Camden or Shepherd's Bush, go take a look! I don't actually like the jellied eels themselves, but it gives the parsley sauce a nice consistency

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

currently between sets bhujerban's Avatar
    bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    There seems to be a little confusion about the questionnaire. A trick is someone you hooked up with for a one-night stand. You met him someplace, went somewhere private with him and did sexual acts. And probably never called him or saw him again.

Rizing42 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rizing42 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rizing42 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rizing42 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rizing42 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rizing42 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rizing42 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rizing42 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rizing42 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rizing42 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rizing42 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    guess we're all doing this. sooooo.........

Actual first name: (optional question) Monte'
    Where you grew up: Virginia (ugh)
    Name of your first trick: Victor
    Age when you lost your virginity: 20
    Where you lost it: SKIP
    Age when you came out: 19
    Who did you first come out to? fellow LGBT friend
    What type of work do you do? Army Reserves
    Fill in the blank: I can't leave home without my _______. iPhone, iPod,
    My favourite food is _________. Tacos, Pizza (bacon, Ham)
    I love to dance to __________'s music. who won't I dance too???
    Name of your first boyfriend: SKIP
    Where you met your current (or most recent) boyfriend/husband: SKIP!
    Favourite travel destination: would like to visit Puerto Rico, and......................
    Do you have a pet? I WANT a pitbull
    Favourite thing to do on a Saturday night: anywhere, anything, with anyone
    What really grinds your gears: will skip because that's a long list

oh and I just turned 21 today . hey everyone!!!!!

LoL Rick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoL Rick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoL Rick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoL Rick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoL Rick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoL Rick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoL Rick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoL Rick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoL Rick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoL Rick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoL Rick has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Oooh, happy 21 hun!

Rizing42 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rizing42 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rizing42 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rizing42 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rizing42 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rizing42 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rizing42 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rizing42 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rizing42 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rizing42 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rizing42 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ^ Thank You!!!!!

MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Cohaku View Post
    No, it just means you're a cheap useless whore who likes cheap tawdry worthless whore music.

soooo....is this supposed to be a bad thing..?
    Chicago White Sox. 2005 World Series Champs!!
    Chicago Blackhawks!! 2010, 2013 & 2015 Stanley Cup Champs!!!
    Michigan State Spartans. 2007 NCAA Hockey Champs!!
    Michigan State Spartans. 2014 Rose Bowl Champs!! 2015 Cotton Bowl Champs!!

Am I self-centered or is it just me?

I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize.....
    Does the 3 second rule apply to soup....?

MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Happy Bday Rising!

Exodus420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exodus420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exodus420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exodus420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exodus420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exodus420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exodus420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exodus420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exodus420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exodus420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exodus420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i'm not homosexual but out of pure curiosity what race guys do you gays like?

cuz just srs, no homo i think whites and asians are the most aesthetic . . . . .

Have the weekend off!
    Dinner party last night....my partner and I along with 20 lesbians......

Waking up to a ton of rain....gonna hit the gym this morning, after coffee, and then head to Marlins' Park....fortunately, the new ballpark has a roof!

Dinner party down in Homestead tonite....

Cohaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cohaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cohaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cohaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cohaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cohaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cohaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cohaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cohaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cohaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cohaku will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MiamiSpartan View Post
    soooo....is this supposed to be a bad thing..?
    Not when it comes to music, but yes in other circumstances :P

And since everyone else did it...

Actual first name: (optional question) Cody, changing it to Anastasias later on. What? I have a thing for ancient names XD
    Where you grew up: Santa Fe, New Mexico from 1 to maybe 3ish, Somewhere in California from 4 ish to 5, St. David, Arizona (near Tombstone) from late 5 to 11, Las Vegas Nevada from late 11 to 15, Tucumcari New Mexico from a little prior to 16 to the present (Still growing up at 22 :P)
    Name of your first trick: Never got 'is name. Some older guy who picked me up while I was buying condoms. Invited me into his truck and I sucked him off.
    Age when you lost your virginity: 16, give or take
    Where you lost it: Oral: Aforementioned truck, Anal: On the hood of a corvette
    Age when you came out: No clue :P
    Who did you first come out to? Oh, who can say
    What type of work do you do? I hunt for a job in a small town where hiring friends trumps hiring someone who's actually professional.
    Fill in the blank: I can't leave home without my _______. music thingy-ma-jigger whose name I forget.
    My favourite food is _________. I don't think I have a favourite, actually.
    I love to dance to __________'s music. Not really any music that makes me dance.
    Name of your first boyfriend: Aaron
    Where you met your current (or most recent) boyfriend/husband: Haven't met 'im yet :P
    Favourite travel destination: Amarillo (Closest place with good shopping...pathetic, eh?)
    Do you have a pet? A chihuahua names Hana who was a stray that wandered on our property and adopted us.
    Favourite thing to do on a Saturday night: nothing, really. Saturdays suck. At least on Weekdays I can exercise!
    What really grinds your gears: Youngsters, teenyboppers, youths, kiddies, people younger than 40 in general. (And sadly, even some of the 40 year olds are getting to be immature :P)
    "Do you have an erection, man?"

"I just broke a personal record on deadlift."

"And now I have an erection."

GymAddickt is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymAddickt is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymAddickt is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymAddickt is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymAddickt is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymAddickt is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymAddickt is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymAddickt is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymAddickt is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymAddickt is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymAddickt is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Exodus420 View Post

cuz just srs, no homo i think whites and asians are the most aesthetic . . . . .
    Italians are the sexiest hands down, although I'm completely biased.

Exodus420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exodus420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exodus420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exodus420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exodus420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exodus420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exodus420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exodus420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exodus420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exodus420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exodus420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by GymAddickt View Post
    Italians are the sexiest hands down, although I'm completely biased.
    yes among white men italians do have that "exotic" and "steamy" look haha. no homer

but nordic men are for if you like tall blondes, like the men of rohan from lotr

mchbk is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchbk is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchbk is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchbk is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchbk is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchbk is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchbk is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchbk is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchbk is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchbk is on a distinguished road. (+10) mchbk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    yes among white men italians do have that "exotic" and "steamy" look haha. no homer

but nordic men are for if you like tall blondes, like the men of rohan from lotr
    I think maybe you have a touch of bi honey... I've never thought THAT much about race of anyone I've been attracted to; and with the rainbow as our flag, you think you'd realize the gays, bi's and lezbos of the world are equal opportunity

So, do 'straights' only stick within their own races or within the same color family on the color wheel??? Just asking... Jesus! Are you for REAL?!

mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

The only race that doesn't for the most part work for me is asian. Not a race but I have a thang about Canadians.
    You can, and need to find a ground that you know you are suppose to stand on.. hence, stand your ground, this is the place where you know everything is as it should be for you. If you stand in a place where you know in your heart things are wrong, most things around you will never be right.

Rule number one, never work at being what another man defines as being "honorable", Honorable is is being true to what you know and and doing what you know is right for you..

Nagalfar

Originally Posted by mntbikedude View Post
    Not a race but I have a thang about Canadians.
    What do you like aboot them?

Paracelsus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paracelsus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paracelsus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paracelsus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paracelsus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paracelsus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paracelsus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paracelsus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paracelsus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paracelsus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Paracelsus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Ye doth protest too frequently, i.e. "i'm not homosexual", "no homo".

Hey, it doesn't matter here, just let it all hang out! I'm curious as to why you want to know this in any case, "srs"
    I don't give S^&%, I don't take S$^$, I ain't in the S$^$ Business!

Reps? Reps? I don't need no stinkin' Reps!

mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What do you like aboot them?
    I dunno I guess the fact that when I've been to Canada I've never seen more muscular guys in my life. And they are pretty friendly as well. And many are really funny. They also accept others a lot more openly. Just notice on here most Canadians are just as a whole a lot more built then the same number of yanks. And the Canadian accent also works for me : )
    Last edited by mntbikedude; 05-01-2012 at 05:05 PM.
    You can, and need to find a ground that you know you are suppose to stand on.. hence, stand your ground, this is the place where you know everything is as it should be for you. If you stand in a place where you know in your heart things are wrong, most things around you will never be right.

Rule number one, never work at being what another man defines as being "honorable", Honorable is is being true to what you know and and doing what you know is right for you..

Nagalfar

odd one out here: I like Hispanics

Originally Posted by Rizing42 View Post
    odd one out here: I like Hispanics
    I like Hispanics too.

Nagalfar

TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The only race that doesn't for the most part work for me is asian. Not a race but I have a thang about Canadians.
    I dunno I guess the fact that when I've been to Canada I've never seen more muscular guys in my life. And they are pretty friendly as well. And are many are really funny. They also accept others a lot more openly. Just notice on here most Canadians are just as a whole a lot more built then the same number of yanks. And the Canadian accent also works for me : )
    I like Hispanics too.

We are cut from the same cloth my friend - I feel the same way I also like European men. I'll be in Europe the 4th - 20th I can't wait
    “Your life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change.”

—Jim Rohn

Originally Posted by TrueBLOOD1 View Post
    We are cut from the same cloth my friend - I feel the same way I also like European men. I'll be in Europe the 4th - 20th I can't wait
    Ready to be your wingman in Europe. : )

Nagalfar

LemonPartier is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LemonPartier is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LemonPartier is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LemonPartier is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LemonPartier is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LemonPartier is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LemonPartier is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LemonPartier is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LemonPartier is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LemonPartier is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LemonPartier is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Just discovering this thread -- Awesome to have an accepting community on this forum board. How is everyone

Originally Posted by TrueBLOOD1 View Post
    UK is part of Europe... jus sayin!!

Originally Posted by LemonPartier View Post
    Just discovering this thread -- Awesome to have an accepting community on this forum board. How is everyone
    Welcome!
    (Newbies buy the next round.....just sayin'....)

UK is part of Europe... jus sayin!!
    Yes we are going to stop in and let you just us the ropes........ ur I mean the place

Nagalfar

theconomist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theconomist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theconomist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theconomist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theconomist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theconomist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theconomist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theconomist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theconomist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theconomist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theconomist has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The *******ry in this thread is strong !

Just kidding. Hello everyone just stumbled upon this thread.

Yes we are going to stop in and let you just us the ropes........ ur I mean the place
    I think you guys would show me the ropes!!

Originally Posted by theconomist View Post
    The *******ry in this thread is strong !

Just kidding. Hello everyone just stumbled upon this thread.
    Not sure if srs/str8/gay/troll.

Page 5 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast