Page 95 of 133 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,850 of 3984
    Erosay will become famous soon enough. (+50) Erosay will become famous soon enough. (+50) Erosay will become famous soon enough. (+50) Erosay will become famous soon enough. (+50) Erosay will become famous soon enough. (+50) Erosay will become famous soon enough. (+50) Erosay will become famous soon enough. (+50) Erosay will become famous soon enough. (+50) Erosay will become famous soon enough. (+50) Erosay will become famous soon enough. (+50) Erosay will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mntbikedude View Post
    So I only recently discovered Queer as Folk on Netflicks I had never watched it when it was actually on showtime (since I was right in the middle of raising a family then) anyway so now I'm addicted to it.
    I got that entire show besides season one (which i own) off of netflix. I love it. Its such a good show. Made me laugh.. choke up to tears... just good writing and character development and some of the worries I've had since i released I was gay put on the lovely picture box.
    Just started my fitness blog. Check it out :D tumblr - search eyroasi :)

http://eyroasi.tumblr.com/

Erosay will become famous soon enough. (+50) Erosay will become famous soon enough. (+50) Erosay will become famous soon enough. (+50) Erosay will become famous soon enough. (+50) Erosay will become famous soon enough. (+50) Erosay will become famous soon enough. (+50) Erosay will become famous soon enough. (+50) Erosay will become famous soon enough. (+50) Erosay will become famous soon enough. (+50) Erosay will become famous soon enough. (+50) Erosay will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by VALANCE View Post
    Whats a good way to lower your sex drive?
    Is that a real question? uhhhh gross yourself out somehow... or decrease amount of masturbation... that can help... but really thats an odd one... It would be very hard to lower the sex drive of an 18 year old...

VALANCE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VALANCE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VALANCE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VALANCE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VALANCE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VALANCE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VALANCE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VALANCE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VALANCE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VALANCE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VALANCE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Erosay View Post
    Is that a real question? uhhhh gross yourself out somehow... or decrease amount of masturbation... that can help... but really thats an odd one... It would be very hard to lower the sex drive of an 18 year old...
    Im starting to get annoyed by how horny I am all the time... I'll try stop masturbating as much

Im starting to get annoyed by how horny I am all the time... I'll try stop masturbating as much
    That or try something a little more 'gay' - to avoid feeding the trolls. prostate stimulation can give the desired affect that you may want and give you a better erm orgasm and make you feel less tense and less likely to do it... might help curb ya lol.

ptheripper will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptheripper will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptheripper will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptheripper will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptheripper will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptheripper will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptheripper will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptheripper will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptheripper will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptheripper will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptheripper will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    find a hobby?

VALANCE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VALANCE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VALANCE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VALANCE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VALANCE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VALANCE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VALANCE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VALANCE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VALANCE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VALANCE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VALANCE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    That or try something a little more 'gay' - to avoid feeding the trolls. prostate stimulation can give the desired affect that you may want and give you a better erm orgasm and make you feel less tense and less likely to do it... might help curb ya lol.
    So use my finger ? lol, i'll give it a try

Originally Posted by ptheripper View Post
    find a hobby?
    can licking your legs and rimming your ass be my new hobby?

See what I mean I am beyond repair

ptheripper will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptheripper will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptheripper will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptheripper will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptheripper will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptheripper will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptheripper will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptheripper will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptheripper will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptheripper will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptheripper will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    can licking your legs and rimming your ass be my new hobby?
    See what I mean I am beyond repair
    haha yes, if you let me lick your abs in return. :P

Do you have any hobby other than lifting and something related to sex?

haha yes, if you let me lick your abs in return. :P

Do you have any hobby other than lifting and something related to sex?
    mmmmmm

& Yes I go trekking and have been taught classical guitar since I was 11, pretty sick of it now, I start uni in September and I'm off till then. So boring srs lol!

Do u like being rimmed?

mmmmmm

& Yes I go trekking and have been taught classical guitar since I was 11, pretty sick of it now, I start uni in September and I'm off till then. So boring srs lol!

Do u like being rimmed?
    I don't know. I'm as virgin as olive oil.

you already finished high school?

I don't know. I'm as virgin as olive oil.

you already finished high school?
    a rimming virgin? Damn I wish I was in Thailand to break that... lol

& Yeah thank God.. Went to boarding school... maybe thats why I'm so horny lmao, been restricted for so long.

What are your hobbies?

& Yeah thank God.. Went to boarding school... maybe thats why I'm so horny lmao, been restricted for so long.

What are your hobbies?
    That would be greatly appreciated. The farthest I've gone is a kiss with tongues.

any interesting story from boarding school? I've heard some guys from all-boys boarding schools had quite interesting experience.

My current hobbies are lifting, running, yoga, table tennis and other things that most of people do such as watching movies, listening to music, ....
    There's many things that I like but I don't do it often such as scuba diving, freediving, and trekking.

That would be greatly appreciated. The farthest I've gone is a kiss with tongues.

any interesting story from boarding school? I've heard some guys from all-boys boarding schools had quite interesting experience.

My current hobbies are lifting, running, yoga, table tennis and other things that most of people do such as watching movies, listening to music, ....
    There's many things that I like but I don't do it often such as scuba diving, freediving, and trekking.
    I've PM'd you

saintHoop is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) saintHoop is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) saintHoop is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) saintHoop is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) saintHoop is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) saintHoop is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) saintHoop is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) saintHoop is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) saintHoop is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) saintHoop is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) saintHoop is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    wut dafk did I just witness

Originally Posted by saintHoop View Post
    wut dafk did I just witness
    shut up bitch I'm horny as fuk lmao, don't act like you wouldn't be horny in a thread full of hot girls

Crassiest Modulator Alive memcop's Avatar
    memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz
    shut up bitch I'm horny as fuk lmao, don't act like you wouldn't be horny in a thread full of hot girls
    Calm down horn dog. Only warning.

Originally Posted by memcop View Post
    Calm down horn dog. Only warning.
    Whoops. Didn't realise it wasn't allowed here, sorry.

jordbear is on a distinguished road. (+10) jordbear is on a distinguished road. (+10) jordbear is on a distinguished road. (+10) jordbear is on a distinguished road. (+10) jordbear is on a distinguished road. (+10) jordbear is on a distinguished road. (+10) jordbear is on a distinguished road. (+10) jordbear is on a distinguished road. (+10) jordbear is on a distinguished road. (+10) jordbear is on a distinguished road. (+10) jordbear is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Was that a question or a statement?
    Life is what you make it to be

ehwd will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehwd will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehwd will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehwd will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehwd will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehwd will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehwd will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehwd will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehwd will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehwd will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehwd will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mntbikedude View Post
    I'm going to. So who was your fav crush in the Yank version, who would you like to be like and who are you actually most like. For me I actually like that secondary guy Blake from season 1. As far as who I would like to be like...... probably a combination of the best qualities of the 4 although there isn't much about Ted I would want to copy. I can relate to a lot of parts of all the characters.
    It's really been too long since I watched either one. But the scene that sticks in memory is the crazy one with the two guys (one 'straight') 'taking a break' from putting away gym equipment.

currently between sets bhujerban's Avatar
    bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lots of good things happening for Jerbs lately. Don't want to turn this into a brag post, but... I'm going to.

- I was just asked to play in the pit orchestra for a high school production of "Curtains!". Pays $1000 for a show that I have to learn in three weeks.

- As some of you may know, I've been camming for Randy Blue. I'm entering the gay porn industry. I've been working hard on my body and taking lots of pictures and playing with lots of guys, and all signs indicate that this is something I really want to do. Both Colt and Titan rejected me almost instantly - I don't fit their aesthetic - but I've got lots of other opportunities. Right now I'm keeping myself visible and getting out there. It takes time. The most important thing is PATIENCE, which I've never been famous for. lol

- Two other churches are looking at me for the same thing I was doing a year ago, and while I might not go back to that after starting in porn, it's something I need to keep doing because I loved it so. Plus we porn stars need a day job between films - it's not steady work, but this IS.

- Do any of you use Manhunt? I'm going to be interview by Dewitt Daily Blog to be his "Man of the Week" next month.

- My article on the opera company that was published in "Secret Rockford" (a locally published history book) is getting into the hands of people all over the city. The book is in many shops, including Barnes & Noble, and is *real* published, not self-published. This will not only increase awareness of the company, but it will also give me chances to promote my next show, which is "HMS Pinafore". And I've got 8 girls in my ensemble this time - a new record! Men are harder to come by (of course) and "Pinafore" is a male-heavy show, so I don't know what is going to happen but we've got eleven weeks to figure out something.

- The opera company has been invited to participate in the Klehm Arbetorium Fundraiser this June. We will sing a programme of "Garden Songs" from light opera, and help promote our upcoming 10-year anniversary programme.

This is all very exciting! Despite living in a town where I've been unhappy for a number of years, it occasionally has a lot of really good little things that reveal it's just a hard place to be, but it could be a lot worse. I don't *want* to stay much longer, but now one can see the reason *why* I stayed for so long.

Come celebrate with me?
    The thing I like least about the treadmill is that I can't run from my farts. -- Source unknown

Winners make commitments. Losers make excuses.

Proud Opera Singer, Thread Killer Extraordinaire, Award-winning Porn Actor (srs)

Feel free to message me if you're questioning your sexuality. Open and not judgmental. SRS. I am a safe space for such things.

Just dropping by to say I'm sorry if anyone got offended by my posts earlier as I got reported, I am a mess lmao.

It won't happen again. Have a good day guys!

jejunum will become famous soon enough. (+50) jejunum will become famous soon enough. (+50) jejunum will become famous soon enough. (+50) jejunum will become famous soon enough. (+50) jejunum will become famous soon enough. (+50) jejunum will become famous soon enough. (+50) jejunum will become famous soon enough. (+50) jejunum will become famous soon enough. (+50) jejunum will become famous soon enough. (+50) jejunum will become famous soon enough. (+50) jejunum will become famous soon enough. (+50)

What are your hobbies?
    I refuse to rim or be rimmed. Fecal oral route is horrid way to spread disease. Basically gram positive bacteria going where gram negative bacteria are supposed to go, and the other way around.

Originally Posted by jejunum View Post
    I refuse to rim or be rimmed. Fecal oral route is horrid way to spread disease. Basically gram positive bacteria going where gram negative bacteria are supposed to go, and the other way around.
    I respect your view and preference, everyone has different things they like.

However, I can't talk about the stuff anymore as people reported the comment you quoted.

joshisfresh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshisfresh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshisfresh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshisfresh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshisfresh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshisfresh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshisfresh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshisfresh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshisfresh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshisfresh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshisfresh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by bhujerban View Post
    Lots of good things happening for Jerbs lately. Don't want to turn this into a brag post, but... I'm going to.

- I was just asked to play in the pit orchestra for a high school production of "Curtains!". Pays $1000 for a show that I have to learn in three weeks.

- As some of you may know, I've been camming for Randy Blue. I'm entering the gay porn industry. I've been working hard on my body and taking lots of pictures and playing with lots of guys, and all signs indicate that this is something I really want to do. Both Colt and Titan rejected me almost instantly - I don't fit their aesthetic - but I've got lots of other opportunities. Right now I'm keeping myself visible and getting out there. It takes time. The most important thing is PATIENCE, which I've never been famous for. lol

- Two other churches are looking at me for the same thing I was doing a year ago, and while I might not go back to that after starting in porn, it's something I need to keep doing because I loved it so. Plus we porn stars need a day job between films - it's not steady work, but this IS.

- Do any of you use Manhunt? I'm going to be interview by Dewitt Daily Blog to be his "Man of the Week" next month.

- My article on the opera company that was published in "Secret Rockford" (a locally published history book) is getting into the hands of people all over the city. The book is in many shops, including Barnes & Noble, and is *real* published, not self-published. This will not only increase awareness of the company, but it will also give me chances to promote my next show, which is "HMS Pinafore". And I've got 8 girls in my ensemble this time - a new record! Men are harder to come by (of course) and "Pinafore" is a male-heavy show, so I don't know what is going to happen but we've got eleven weeks to figure out something.

- The opera company has been invited to participate in the Klehm Arbetorium Fundraiser this June. We will sing a programme of "Garden Songs" from light opera, and help promote our upcoming 10-year anniversary programme.

This is all very exciting! Despite living in a town where I've been unhappy for a number of years, it occasionally has a lot of really good little things that reveal it's just a hard place to be, but it could be a lot worse. I don't *want* to stay much longer, but now one can see the reason *why* I stayed for so long.

Come celebrate with me?
    Congrats man! good luck!

jejunum will become famous soon enough. (+50) jejunum will become famous soon enough. (+50) jejunum will become famous soon enough. (+50) jejunum will become famous soon enough. (+50) jejunum will become famous soon enough. (+50) jejunum will become famous soon enough. (+50) jejunum will become famous soon enough. (+50) jejunum will become famous soon enough. (+50) jejunum will become famous soon enough. (+50) jejunum will become famous soon enough. (+50) jejunum will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Update for the past week: I went back to the East Coast for the first time in almost 5 months and my friend told me that I can now change my Grindr body type from "toned" to "muscular". Though I'm far from big, that made me happy. Crazy how losing 6 pounds of fat and replacing it with muscle can make such a big difference.

broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jejunum View Post
    Update for the past week: I went back to the East Coast for the first time in almost 5 months and my friend told me that I can now change my Grindr body type from "toned" to "muscular". Though I'm far from big, that made me happy. Crazy how losing 6 pounds of fat and replacing it with muscle can make such a big difference.
    Good going.

It's nice to have your progress validated, and it must be a noticeable change since your friend probably expected you to appear as s/he last saw you.
    Hums the theme to Superman during planks and LYTPs. Now that you've read this, you will too.

All right boys, now watch how this is done. The key is to put it all in your groin and your back.
    Take your legs totally out of the equation. Lift with your lower back in a jerking, twisting motion.
    -- Peter Griffin

Go down the line:
    http://www.greatergood.com

jordbear is on a distinguished road. (+10) jordbear is on a distinguished road. (+10) jordbear is on a distinguished road. (+10) jordbear is on a distinguished road. (+10) jordbear is on a distinguished road. (+10) jordbear is on a distinguished road. (+10) jordbear is on a distinguished road. (+10) jordbear is on a distinguished road. (+10) jordbear is on a distinguished road. (+10) jordbear is on a distinguished road. (+10) jordbear is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Just dropping by to say I'm sorry if anyone got offended by my posts earlier as I got reported, I am a mess lmao.

It won't happen again. Have a good day guys!
    Bless, but one advice is to overload then you are fine for a few weeks! Go to Berlin, you will have more than your fill in less than 24hours!!!!
    Life is what you make it to be

Originally Posted by bhujerban View Post

Come celebrate with me?
    I would gladly come celebrate with you ;D It sounds like it could be a lot of fun :P Definitely with the porn interest.
    But congratz though for real. All actually really good news. I bet you feel like a million bucks

So up a few and then down that same few. Made it to 180 and was super excited and then I dropped back down to 175. I think the universe is trying to tell me to stop attempting to do it all. I haven't even been very hungry for the last two weeks and the only thing that I changed diet wise was I stopped drinking my one protein shake because I ran out of it. It doesn't make any sense to me I am noticing a difference in my obliques though which is nice.

Anyways should be posting some new pics to my body space in a couple days. I have been so lazy about it. I am thinking about going super short for my hair. I haven't decided if its a good idea or not. But I am totally tempted.

broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So up a few and then down that same few. Made it to 180 and was super excited and then I dropped back down to 175. I think the universe is trying to tell me to stop attempting to do it all. I haven't even been very hungry for the last two weeks and the only thing that I changed diet wise was I stopped drinking my one protein shake because I ran out of it. It doesn't make any sense to me I am noticing a difference in my obliques though which is nice.

Anyways should be posting some new pics to my body space in a couple days. I have been so lazy about it. I am thinking about going super short for my hair. I haven't decided if its a good idea or not. But I am totally tempted.

According to your blog you had steady progress in the six months going from 155 lbs. to 175 lbs.. There wasn't anything in the way of fitness posts to show an approach to weight gain - your tumblr is all over the place - but a stall isn't really a reason to give up. Perhaps you just need to reevaluate your methods.

You can post a sample day's worth of meals, and your diet and exercise plan in the Nutrition forum to get feedback. And someone there may help pinpoint where things went wrong.
    Hums the theme to Superman during planks and LYTPs. Now that you've read this, you will too.

All right boys, now watch how this is done. The key is to put it all in your groin and your back.
    Take your legs totally out of the equation. Lift with your lower back in a jerking, twisting motion.
    -- Peter Griffin

Go down the line:
    http://www.greatergood.com

Page 95 of 133 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 ... LastLast