Page 6 of 133 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast
    TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by mntbikedude View Post
    Ready to be your wingman in Europe. : )
    OHHHHHHHhhh Let's get this party started!!!!

Originally Posted by wouldlikemuscle View Post
    UK is part of Europe... jus sayin!!
    I always include the UK with being a part of Europe - and I love the Brits . That is one accent I can never get sick of hearing. I can only imagine what our American accent sounds like to you guys. I'll be in Germany, Austria, and the Czech Republic. I will be practicing my tourist level German so things could get interesting LOL
    “Your life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change.”

—Jim Rohn

trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000) trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000) trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000) trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000) trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000) trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000) trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000) trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000) trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000) trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000) trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey Dudes. I'm baaaccckkkk! (hopefully) I've been working on a new case where I'm forced to work in a "collaborative" work environment. Basically, I've been yanked out of my office and put into a conference room, sitting a big table with my laptop, and working next to other lawyers. It's awful! Zero privacy at all....and I'm not used to it. I like to work hard, do a little online shopping, work hard, then get on ******** for a bit, etc.. This is KILLING me.

Moving on - Superman and I are doing basically the gay party trifecta this summer: Gay Disney the first weekend of June, Provincetown for Independence week in July, and the Atlantis Mediterranean cruise in August. (we depart from Rome Aug. 24). So, I need to get my bod in top form. If only vodka was a healthy drink?

Glad to see some new (and cute) faces around here.

Anyone else going to be at Market Days in Chicago this August?

Hugs,

T
    Manners are free...so use them.
    It's the friends you can call at 4:00 am that matter.

TWILOMIKE, thank you for being such a sweet friend. I'll never forget you. Glitter kisses, angel.

♥♥Nobody! Foreveralone♥♥ wouldlikemuscle's Avatar
    wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TrueBLOOD1 View Post
    I always include the UK with being a part of Europe - and I love the Brits . That is one accent I can never get sick of hearing. I can only imagine what our American accent sounds like to you guys. I'll be in Germany, Austria, and the Czech Republic. I will be practicing my tourist level German so things could get interesting LOL
    As small as Britain is, we have a crazy number of accents depending where abouts you are. My fave accents in the world are Aussie and Welsh.
    Brit Thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126871353

☆☆☆UK Crew☆☆☆ : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146044953

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

"There is no such thing as pain. It's just weakness leaving the body!"

Smash It Out On The Chest!!!

currently between sets bhujerban's Avatar
    bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by trvlr70 View Post
    Anyone else going to be at Market Days in Chicago this August?
    I intend to be there again. Maybe this time we'll be able to meet face-to-face, and you'll see I'm not such a douche after all.

MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    MIght end up being in P-town that week, too....
    Haven't been able to finalize summer trips yet.....
    Chicago White Sox. 2005 World Series Champs!!
    Chicago Blackhawks!! 2010, 2013 & 2015 Stanley Cup Champs!!!
    Michigan State Spartans. 2007 NCAA Hockey Champs!!
    Michigan State Spartans. 2014 Rose Bowl Champs!! 2015 Cotton Bowl Champs!!

Am I self-centered or is it just me?

I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize.....
    Does the 3 second rule apply to soup....?

UKnewboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) UKnewboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) UKnewboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) UKnewboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) UKnewboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) UKnewboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) UKnewboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) UKnewboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) UKnewboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) UKnewboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) UKnewboy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    As small as Britain is, we have a crazy number of accents depending where abouts you are. My fave accents in the world are Aussie and Welsh.
    Originally Posted by TrueBLOOD1 View Post
    OHHHHHHHhhh Let's get this party started!!!!

Well the Brits here LOVE it. We live right by a USA military base here in England, all the guys on base get a lot of attention from the locals Most of my friends seem to like the southern accent in particular!

So true- At least you have a very nice voice/accent Mike

wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by UKnewboy View Post
    Well the Brits here LOVE it. We live right by a USA military base here in England, all the guys on base get a lot of attention from the locals Most of my friends seem to like the southern accent in particular!

So true- At least you have a very nice voice/accent Mike
    When you said you had left me a message.. was expecting a PM!! I am disappoint!

lol

Cheers for the compliment... I'm so glad I'm not a scouse or brummie! lol. The southern accents are much better IMO! Further North you go, the less even I can understand it, let alone anyone else.

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Some British accents are really hot. Not into the don't know what you call them but more of say "blue bloods" that doesn't work for me. But the say main British accent (not sure what I mean) now that is boner material right there.
    You can, and need to find a ground that you know you are suppose to stand on.. hence, stand your ground, this is the place where you know everything is as it should be for you. If you stand in a place where you know in your heart things are wrong, most things around you will never be right.

Rule number one, never work at being what another man defines as being "honorable", Honorable is is being true to what you know and and doing what you know is right for you..

Nagalfar

atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Actual first name: (optional question) If you have corresponded with me, You have my christian name. Otherwise atticus works
    Where you grew up: WA state
    Name of your first trick: I thought we were dating. Sigh.
    Age when you lost your virginity: 22
    Where you lost it: It rolled under the fridge. I actually don't remember the details. I think it was his place and I think it was in a bed but than again I don't remember
    Age when you came out: 21
    Who did you first come out to? Many people
    What type of work do you do? Crisis Management
    Fill in the blank: I can't leave home without my _______. Vitamins and Antibiotics.
    My favourite food is _________. Believe it or not. Salt.
    I love to dance to __________'s music. I will dance to anything. I don't have good taste in music but I like to have fun.
    Name of your first boyfriend:
    Where you met your current (or most recent) boyfriend/husband:
    Favourite travel destination: I really like caving a great deal. Any place where I can meet people and have fun.
    Do you have a pet? I have a bretta water pitcher that requires my loving attention
    Favourite thing to do on a Saturday night: Sleeping. Also, fond of video game right now.
    What really grinds your gears: I feel that people that have more than one child are social irresponsible. I feel people that have two children are greed and people that have more than that entitlement issues that have a personal mission to rape the planet of its remaining resources as quick as possible.
    Last edited by atticus_a; 05-04-2012 at 11:07 PM.

atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    This is a big month for me. I turn 32. I am the gay undead. It does get better. And the boys in my age group are less like retard cats and more like people. The only thing that sucks about aging is you forget that you do it. I think I will be forever 27 in my mind.

And this month marks my 15 years since the completion of my first bodily transformation.

garza_20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) garza_20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) garza_20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) garza_20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) garza_20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) garza_20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) garza_20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) garza_20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) garza_20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) garza_20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) garza_20 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking

I was wondering where all the gays went
    270lbs/19in arms/ 50in chest... i want to get bigger!!
    update: 250/ 19.5 arms/ 52in chest... working on slimming down
    12/01/2009- weight: 240lbs
    08/20/2010- 230lbs

new goal... 220lbs

LoL Rick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoL Rick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoL Rick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoL Rick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoL Rick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoL Rick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoL Rick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoL Rick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoL Rick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoL Rick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoL Rick has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yeah, the old place was getting cramped so we moved to a new one. Where the hell have you been?

SeanFleming is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeanFleming is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeanFleming is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeanFleming is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeanFleming is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeanFleming is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeanFleming is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeanFleming is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeanFleming is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeanFleming is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeanFleming is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey guys,

I'm starting the Shortcut to Size program tomorrow...wish me luck :-)

garza_20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) garza_20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) garza_20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) garza_20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) garza_20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) garza_20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) garza_20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) garza_20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) garza_20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) garza_20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) garza_20 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Oooh child I've been everywhere from hell and back and in the process list more weight and gained more.muscle and a lot more greys

Originally Posted by LoL Rick View Post
    Yeah, the old place was getting cramped so we moved to a new one. Where the hell have you been?
    270lbs/19in arms/ 50in chest... i want to get bigger!!
    update: 250/ 19.5 arms/ 52in chest... working on slimming down
    12/01/2009- weight: 240lbs
    08/20/2010- 230lbs

new goal... 220lbs

UKnewboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) UKnewboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) UKnewboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) UKnewboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) UKnewboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) UKnewboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) UKnewboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) UKnewboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) UKnewboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) UKnewboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) UKnewboy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Oh please- you get enough messages from me through text and various apps, don't feign disappointment lol! When are we going out?!?!

Hope everyone had a fun weekend

When you said you had left me a message.. was expecting a PM!! I am disappoint!

lol

Cheers for the compliment... I'm so glad I'm not a scouse or brummie! lol. The southern accents are much better IMO! Further North you go, the less even I can understand it, let alone anyone else.

Hey are you making it to Gaydays this year? We booked some last min flights, reserved rooms in Orlando and all ready to go! Woohoo! If not, Georgies alibi one night? I wont dress so formally this time if you want hehe

LoL Rick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoL Rick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoL Rick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoL Rick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoL Rick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoL Rick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoL Rick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoL Rick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoL Rick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoL Rick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoL Rick has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    A number of factors have come together to make us skip gay days this year. Sorry boys. But UK, I can probably do an evening at Georgies. If hubby is in town I'll make him come down too. We're usually free every night but Wednesday. But be advised that weeknights I go to bed at 10:00 and we live an hour away from St. Pete.

Garza - it's so nice to see you pop in. You're looking fabulous as always.

Oh please- you get enough messages from me through text and various apps, don't feign disappointment lol! When are we going out?!?!

Hope everyone had a fun weekend
    I can never have enough messages from you! And yes.. it WILL happen!!! lol. Btw, you going to Bodypower? I wish I was, half of the UK Crew on here seem to be!!

trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000) trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000) trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000) trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000) trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000) trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000) trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000) trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000) trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000) trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000) trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey are you making it to Gaydays this year? We booked some last min flights, reserved rooms in Orlando and all ready to go! Woohoo!
    See you there, Big Guy. Are you going to Typhoon Lagoon Friday, June 1? That's my first party.

TWILOMIKE, thank you for being such a sweet friend. I'll never forget you. Glitter kisses, angel.

See you there, Big Guy. Are you going to Typhoon Lagoon Friday, June 1? That's my first party.
    Damn you evil witch! OK, we might have to drive over for Friday night.

bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Guys, I have a dating dilemma. I just recently met a guy for a date. He seems to like me a lot, and he felt he could trust me. He revealed that he is HIV+ and has had it for ten years. Now I don't know what to do with this. I wasn't really connecting with him before he revealed this, and now I have the dilemma of how to handle this. On the one hand, I don't want that to be the deciding factor in whether I see him again. But on the other, it would be very selfish to continue seeing him out of guilt or something like that. Another problem is that he still lives with his ex and doesn't have a job at the moment. Are those decent reasons to tell him I'm not interested?

How do I handle this without being a dick?

"I'm sorry, it just isn't a love connection." Don't go out with him and string him along if you have no intention to pursue it. Better to break it off earlier and you can pick any one or all of those things to blame it on.

Well what nights are best then? Or a night out in Tampa if that works better?

A number of factors have come together to make us skip gay days this year. Sorry boys. But UK, I can probably do an evening at Georgies. If hubby is in town I'll make him come down too. We're usually free every night but Wednesday. But be advised that weeknights I go to bed at 10:00 and we live an hour away from St. Pete.
    Mike- What is Bodypower?! No clue! lol- details pleeeeease!

I can never have enough messages from you! And yes.. it WILL happen!!! lol. Btw, you going to Bodypower? I wish I was, half of the UK Crew on here seem to be!!
    I see how it is- won't come to see me, but as soon as trvlr70 is coming...hahahaha :P

Damn you evil witch! OK, we might have to drive over for Friday night.
    Yes sir- We are getting to the resort for Thursday after las years stress- hotel booked! Not sure what we will do Thursday- typhoon Lagoon is a definite- there till Sunday, not sure what we will do the other nights yet

I see how it is- won't come to see me, but as soon as trvlr70 is coming...hahahaha :P
    Actually it was the "Typhoon Lagoon" part and the thought of seeing you in a teeny tiny bathing suit that did it. Hot guys on the dance floor is one thing, but nearly naked and wet is completely different!

Mike- What is Bodypower?! No clue! lol- details pleeeeease!
    See my FB profile for Bodypower pics.. I have an album on there. Also visit www.bodypowerexpo.co.uk - it's epic! A bodybuilding/strongman/powerlifting/MMA trade expo - get free samples, enter comps, and meet the pros!

Actually it was the "Typhoon Lagoon" part and the thought of seeing you in a teeny tiny bathing suit that did it. Hot guys on the dance floor is one thing, but nearly naked and wet is completely different!
    I beg your pardon. Grrrrr!

AcidRaindrops is not very well liked. (-100) AcidRaindrops is not very well liked. (-100) AcidRaindrops is not very well liked. (-100) AcidRaindrops is not very well liked. (-100) AcidRaindrops is not very well liked. (-100) AcidRaindrops is not very well liked. (-100) AcidRaindrops is not very well liked. (-100) AcidRaindrops is not very well liked. (-100) AcidRaindrops is not very well liked. (-100) AcidRaindrops is not very well liked. (-100) AcidRaindrops is not very well liked. (-100)
    whats up boyfriends, anyone wanna cyber **** it up? add jizzesrainbows69 on skype now!!!

I beg your pardon. Grrrrr!
    Oops, sorry. Can't wait to see Superman too!

justglen192 will become famous soon enough. (+50) justglen192 will become famous soon enough. (+50) justglen192 will become famous soon enough. (+50) justglen192 will become famous soon enough. (+50) justglen192 will become famous soon enough. (+50) justglen192 will become famous soon enough. (+50) justglen192 will become famous soon enough. (+50) justglen192 will become famous soon enough. (+50) justglen192 will become famous soon enough. (+50) justglen192 will become famous soon enough. (+50) justglen192 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    justglen192 on skype. whats up

I think I have a new favourite commercial...

I'd like him to come over and snake MY drain...lol

Page 6 of 133 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast