Page 87 of 133 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,610 of 3984
    Erosay will become famous soon enough. (+50) Erosay will become famous soon enough. (+50) Erosay will become famous soon enough. (+50) Erosay will become famous soon enough. (+50) Erosay will become famous soon enough. (+50) Erosay will become famous soon enough. (+50) Erosay will become famous soon enough. (+50) Erosay will become famous soon enough. (+50) Erosay will become famous soon enough. (+50) Erosay will become famous soon enough. (+50) Erosay will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jejunum View Post
    Story of my life, and I'm a guy living a 45 minute drive from pretty much the gayest city in the country. Sure the apps are nice, but it would be great to actually have a bf.
    I would love to live in California... I need to get my degree first though.. That way I can find something a little easier for work...
    Just started my fitness blog. Check it out :D tumblr - search eyroasi :)

http://eyroasi.tumblr.com/

Erosay will become famous soon enough. (+50) Erosay will become famous soon enough. (+50) Erosay will become famous soon enough. (+50) Erosay will become famous soon enough. (+50) Erosay will become famous soon enough. (+50) Erosay will become famous soon enough. (+50) Erosay will become famous soon enough. (+50) Erosay will become famous soon enough. (+50) Erosay will become famous soon enough. (+50) Erosay will become famous soon enough. (+50) Erosay will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by rehman253 View Post
    guys does my sisters underwear suit me? just trying it out
    It is a very nice but... i would be jealous of that butt... since i have a flat ass

jejunum will become famous soon enough. (+50) jejunum will become famous soon enough. (+50) jejunum will become famous soon enough. (+50) jejunum will become famous soon enough. (+50) jejunum will become famous soon enough. (+50) jejunum will become famous soon enough. (+50) jejunum will become famous soon enough. (+50) jejunum will become famous soon enough. (+50) jejunum will become famous soon enough. (+50) jejunum will become famous soon enough. (+50) jejunum will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Erosay View Post
    I would love to live in California... I need to get my degree first though.. That way I can find something a little easier for work...
    Yep, I didn't always live here, and wasn't even planning on moving here. Visited a year ago and really liked it, so I decided to apply for a job here and I got it, while no one was hiring me on the East Coast. Worked out well so far.

Yep, I didn't always live here, and wasn't even planning on moving here. Visited a year ago and really liked it, so I decided to apply for a job here and I got it, while no one was hiring me on the East Coast. Worked out well so far.
    What do you do though? I am going to have an associates degree in computer networking and administration... thinking about going to florida to fullsail university for a bachelors in recording arts... i know random switch of stuff but i love singing... heh... i would love to be a dj/singer/technosupahstar... the burn out kind of fast so I wouldn't have to do it forever and would be able to live very comfortably.

7Famark is on a distinguished road. (+10) 7Famark is on a distinguished road. (+10) 7Famark is on a distinguished road. (+10) 7Famark is on a distinguished road. (+10) 7Famark is on a distinguished road. (+10) 7Famark is on a distinguished road. (+10) 7Famark is on a distinguished road. (+10) 7Famark is on a distinguished road. (+10) 7Famark is on a distinguished road. (+10) 7Famark is on a distinguished road. (+10) 7Famark is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    California is awesome, if SD had any decent law schools I'd love to move there after undergrad

Savyna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Savyna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Savyna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Savyna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Savyna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Savyna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Savyna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Savyna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Savyna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Savyna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Savyna is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Story of my life, and I'm a guy living a 45 minute drive from pretty much the gayest city in the country. Sure the apps are nice, but it would be great to actually have a bf.
    I was last on a date in like August. We always have feelings for each other but we get in each others way and always end up in some kind of fight, and then cool off then come back to each other to be friendly. But besides her it's like dry and then after a while I just forget about finding someone and focus on myself.

So do I... I can do it online all day and not give a **** but I have to listen to people instead of music and **** it drives me crazy... I am horrible at listing to people when they talk half the time because I don't care or can't hear them...
    Word about that.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159075431 << workout log.

(at some point I'll be putting in like crazy bench, squat, deadlift, clean press numbers here...until then. HI :D )

80/90/125

jejunum will become famous soon enough. (+50) jejunum will become famous soon enough. (+50) jejunum will become famous soon enough. (+50) jejunum will become famous soon enough. (+50) jejunum will become famous soon enough. (+50) jejunum will become famous soon enough. (+50) jejunum will become famous soon enough. (+50) jejunum will become famous soon enough. (+50) jejunum will become famous soon enough. (+50) jejunum will become famous soon enough. (+50) jejunum will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What do you do though? I am going to have an associates degree in computer networking and administration... thinking about going to florida to fullsail university for a bachelors in recording arts... i know random switch of stuff but i love singing... heh... i would love to be a dj/singer/technosupahstar... the burn out kind of fast so I wouldn't have to do it forever and would be able to live very comfortably.
    Pharmacist. It's actually surprisingly hard to find a job in that field now, even with a degree plus residency, and with me refusing to work in a retail pharmacy ever again. I guess I just lucked out and didn't have to move somewhere unpopulated like West Virginia.

Savyna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Savyna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Savyna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Savyna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Savyna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Savyna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Savyna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Savyna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Savyna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Savyna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Savyna is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    That's brave. I'm not doing too well in the job market right now over here in the east but I don't want to move away from my family yet but I might have to since I want to begin to support myself more and live on my own etc.

(at some point I'll be putting in like crazy bench, squat, deadlift, clean press numbers here...until then. HI :D )

80/90/125

Pharmacist. It's actually surprisingly hard to find a job in that field now, even with a degree plus residency, and with me refusing to work in a retail pharmacy ever again. I guess I just lucked out and didn't have to move somewhere unpopulated like West Virginia.
    Oh really? My friend's older brother graduated in 2012 and as soon as he finished he got a job offer but I think it was the same place he did his residency. I thought about becoming a pharmacy technician but then wondered why I was really going for that (money related) so I stuck with my liberal arts study and will keep trying.

80/90/125

rehman253 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rehman253 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rehman253 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rehman253 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rehman253 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rehman253 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rehman253 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rehman253 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rehman253 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rehman253 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rehman253 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    anyone here like wearing thongs instead of underwear? its so much more comfortable

7Famark is on a distinguished road. (+10) 7Famark is on a distinguished road. (+10) 7Famark is on a distinguished road. (+10) 7Famark is on a distinguished road. (+10) 7Famark is on a distinguished road. (+10) 7Famark is on a distinguished road. (+10) 7Famark is on a distinguished road. (+10) 7Famark is on a distinguished road. (+10) 7Famark is on a distinguished road. (+10) 7Famark is on a distinguished road. (+10) 7Famark is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Getting weird up in here

broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by 7Famark View Post
    Getting weird up in here
    Just another miscer trolling.
    He made similar attention whoring threads in the main misc and post your pictures about him in underwear.
    Hums the theme to Superman during planks and LYTPs. Now that you've read this, you will too.

All right boys, now watch how this is done. The key is to put it all in your groin and your back.
    Take your legs totally out of the equation. Lift with your lower back in a jerking, twisting motion.
    -- Peter Griffin

Go down the line:
    http://www.greatergood.com

rehman253 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rehman253 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rehman253 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rehman253 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rehman253 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rehman253 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rehman253 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rehman253 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rehman253 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rehman253 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rehman253 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    hit 50 pound shoulder press today for dumbbells. happy

atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Savyna View Post
    Does anyone enjoy doing yoga here?
    P90X yoga only. And it makes me feel weak so I kinda avoid it. lol

Yeah...you know there's that whole thing a lot of guys have (not all but quite a few) that want to be in on some "lesbian" 3 way thing but before that they jump on some app and say theyre 22 and looking for a fem and blah blah blah start trying to steer the chat to the dirty talk and one way or another you pretty much figure out theyre a guy and it's usually always "well, see I have a 'gf' and we want a 3 way" or just something dumb. There's a zip code in brooklyn that afterellen.com announced has the highest percentage of gay ladies living in the United States. Not that that's helped me find someone haha. I know there are clubs but honestly I'm scared to go in alone. My friends and I keep saying we're going to go to one then we worry about what to wear, how to act, what to say/what to do.
    Strangeness. Just when I thought I heard all the catfish stories..That is like Rick and Steve flashbacks....

There are, I know some but its like their either all taken or not my type or not into me. Plus I don't really go out like that to meet too many people. I should but I don't always like socializing and then feel awkward about making conversation.
    Sigh. I think this is the case until you find the one. Or the one that lasts a couple of months anyway. They is a lot of incompatibility.

If I was in NY, I would go with you. I am ridiculous enough next to me you will not have to worry about awkwardness. I got a lot of it so next to me you would be a brilliant conversationalist. I would probably do something insulting like attempt to count the lesbians that look like Justin bieber but I wouldn't be loud about it. But it would be my internal dialogue. Also, be like seriously, fish tacos on Tuesday...(like the les bar here)..that is all sorts of wrong.

I sometimes think dating is for the unemployed. I mean seriously it takes too much time and when you are 40+ plus hours a week at work it is heard to invest in being interesting or being interested in others. I wish there was an agency that objectively evaluates your worth and find someone of equal worth and tells you both to make it work.

I know a lot of people like CA but San Diego is the only place in CA I would live. I do not like LA or SF. LA too expensive to be fun. Also, insipid. And I will never be liberal enough to like SF, it is just creepy.

A pharmacist..maybe you can tell me how to talk to hospital pharmacists. I have this adorable wet behind the ears one. He calls every time there is high dose benzo order. Never seen him but he sounds so cute. Too bad he is such a nervous guy. Seriously, he must get sick of calling the floor.

So I am quitting smoking guys... At least trying... when i wake up tomorrow I will have gone 48 hours without nicotine and I can feel the silia in my throat already screaming at me that they want paralyzing tar all over them and nicotine.. GODDAMNIT! Should help me bulk though XD

THRN88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) THRN88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) THRN88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) THRN88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) THRN88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) THRN88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) THRN88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) THRN88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) THRN88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) THRN88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) THRN88 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    OMG how can you possibly be single!? Unless you have a standoffish personality I don't see how anyone could not be attracted to you!!

Originally Posted by atticus_a View Post
    A pharmacist..maybe you can tell me how to talk to hospital pharmacists. I have this adorable wet behind the ears one. He calls every time there is high dose benzo order. Never seen him but he sounds so cute. Too bad he is such a nervous guy. Seriously, he must get sick of calling the floor.
    Maybe I'm the one calling you though I very rarely call about benzos. It's our job though to call on meds. I'm OK with calling the docs as long as they aren't mean. I'd rather have you listen to what I have to say than tell me not to call you again (when I think what you prescribe may harm the patient).
    Last edited by jejunum; 01-25-2014 at 12:55 PM.

Originally Posted by THRN88 View Post
    OMG how can you possibly be single!? Unless you have a standoffish personality I don't see how anyone could not be attracted to you!!
    Lots of people are attracted to me. There's a difference between people wanting my body and people wanting to date me. I also get nervous or bitchy sometimes, along with other things I'd rather not discuss on a public forum. I do have to say that I have been on 3 dates with a guy that seems promising, and he survived me being really bitchy this morning. Usually 4-5 dates is when either me or the other guy decides that we're not right for each other, so if he lasts that long, he may be a keeper. Then there's another guy that is completely fine with all that I think is wrong with me and I think we'd make a great couple, but he says he's not ready for a bf as he wants to get settled in to his job first, and who knows how long that'll take.

Woo nothing better than snow to keep people away from the gym... Went and did a ton of lifting today when they finally cleared the roads. For those of you that don't know where I live got about 6 inches of snow today and it was super windy... at a point in time it was snowing so hard I couldn't see my backyard. But the gym was basically deserted because of the bad weather. It was amazing. There were a couple of the normal guys that are always lifting there... (I am totally falling into that category but its making me happy so I dont care (a couple of years ago I would have never been the guy who would workout as a way to vent... normally for me its always music to the beat of whats got me down and I sing it out)) But it was so quiet and relaxing compared to the last few weeks with the revolutioners at the gym. It might has well just been 5 people because that's all that seemed to be there to me. I managed to do 5 butterflies at 170 but with bad form today. managed 10 nice ones at 150.

Also I am two days of not smoking. Tomorrow makes day three and I haven't had much for symptoms for the whole quitting thing... no cough yet and no extra phlegm buildup yet either... Going to do some cardio tomorrow for the first time in three weeks basically...

How is everyone elses weekend going?

Woo nothing better than snow to keep people away from the gym... Went and did a ton of lifting today when they finally cleared the roads. For those of you that don't know where I live got about 6 inches of snow today and it was super windy... at a point in time it was snowing so hard I couldn't see my backyard. But the gym was basically deserted because of the bad weather. It was amazing. There were a couple of the normal guys that are always lifting there... (I am totally falling into that category but its making me happy so I dont care (a couple of years ago I would have never been the guy who would workout as a way to vent... normally for me its always music to the beat of whats got me down and I sing it out)) But it was so quiet and relaxing compared to the last few weeks with the revolutioners at the gym. It might has well just been 5 people because that's all that seemed to be there to me. I managed to do 5 butterflies at 170 but with bad form today. managed 10 nice ones at 150.

Also I am two days of not smoking. Tomorrow makes day three and I haven't had much for symptoms for the whole quitting thing... no cough yet and no extra phlegm buildup yet either... Going to do some cardio tomorrow for the first time in three weeks basically...

going to meet my bf tomorrow, and glad ur quiting man

Why do people troll the gay thread... I would love to line up those types of people and make sure they can't procreate.

Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by 7Famark View Post
    California is awesome, if SD had any decent law schools I'd love to move there after undergrad
    Your best bet would be UCLA. Can at least live within a couple hours of SD.

Doudline is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doudline is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doudline is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doudline is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doudline is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doudline is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doudline is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doudline is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doudline is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doudline is on a distinguished road. (+10) Doudline is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Hehe, I get what you mean when speaking of snow keeping people away from the gym.
    I workout at home, and start my sessions with pull-ups/dips at the local park. Well, it's been -30°C pretty much all week here... needless to say, motivation to go out and do my stuff in such a situation wasn't on top lol! Still managed to pull myself outside though, yay me. ^.^

And good luck with the smoking... for having had a few friends who went through that, I know it's difficult as hell to stop! Are you going for some patches/nicotine gum/electronic cigarette or just plain ol' mental?

Originally Posted by Doudline View Post
    Hehe, I get what you mean when speaking of snow keeping people away from the gym.
    I workout at home, and start my sessions with pull-ups/dips at the local park. Well, it's been -30°C pretty much all week here... needless to say, motivation to go out and do my stuff in such a situation wasn't on top lol! Still managed to pull myself outside though, yay me. ^.^

And good luck with the smoking... for having had a few friends who went through that, I know it's difficult as hell to stop! Are you going for some patches/nicotine gum/electronic cigarette or just plain ol' mental?
    just plain old cold turkey and being snowed in should just about do it. i want a cig pretty bad right now but i will live.

My weekend is good. I had an interview yesterday and it went well and afterwards I went to the arcade to play for a bit haha I forgot how quickly I can spend money in those places. I got about 200 tickets though! Ace'ing on that skee ball and bass fishing games. Great that quiting is going well for you. I finally quit about 8 months ago. I'm a social smoker so it wasn't that hard to stop but sometimes I do think of just having 1 but then I remember why I quit and the craving goes away. Hopefully the bad form doesn't injure anything.

I feel like my consistency in doing pull ups and chin ups have definitely increased some muscle mass in my arms and a stronger back.

80/90/125

My weekend is good. I had an interview yesterday and it went well and afterwards I went to the arcade to play for a bit haha I forgot how quickly I can spend money in those places. I got about 200 tickets though! Ace'ing on that skee ball and bass fishing games. Great that quiting is going well for you. I finally quit about 8 months ago. I'm a social smoker so it wasn't that hard to stop but sometimes I do think of just having 1 but then I remember why I quit and the craving goes away. Hopefully the bad form doesn't injure anything.

I feel like my consistency in doing pull ups and chin ups have definitely increased some muscle mass in my arms and a stronger back.
    I went to dave and busters a couple months ago on a date and I totally won on one of those timed games and won 400 tickets or something. I haven't played skeeball if forever and that is a fun game.

I hate doing pullups or chinups... (arent they the same thing) I try to do them everytime I go to the gym.. I do like 5 or 10 of the close grip ones... But its the last thing I do at the gym and im always exhausted when i get to that point. I have to shovel my way out to go to the gym today... yay double workout... **** this weather. lol

I went to dave and busters a couple months ago on a date and I totally won on one of those timed games and won 400 tickets or something. I haven't played skeeball if forever and that is a fun game.

I hate doing pullups or chinups... (arent they the same thing) I try to do them everytime I go to the gym.. I do like 5 or 10 of the close grip ones... But its the last thing I do at the gym and im always exhausted when i get to that point. I have to shovel my way out to go to the gym today... yay double workout... **** this weather. lol
    I think the military sees them both as the same thing, but in general pull ups are when your palms are facing away from you and chin ups are when your palms are facing you. Pull ups are usually more harder because they rely more on your back muscles to pull you up and chin ups have more of the biceps activated to help pull yourself up.

We had snow yesterday but it was only about 2 inches. Good luck shoveling and have a nice time at the gym.

80/90/125

jurrypls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jurrypls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jurrypls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jurrypls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jurrypls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jurrypls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jurrypls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jurrypls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jurrypls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jurrypls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jurrypls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    anyone of u guys wear makeup? or a bit of eyeliner?

So I have an odd question... I am getting very vascular... like veins in my hands are can be seen from space i swear to god and i mean it looks kind of creepy to me... Is there anything that I can do about that? Since I have lost weight I have been like this but the weight but its kind of grossing me out... I swear my hands look like they belong to an old lady sometimes.. Or I am a medical professionals wet dream for finding a good vein. LOL. Any suggestions?

Also I have been hanging out with this little nursing student that lives near me. He is a cute kid... a kid none the less and he is kind of... well irrational? He is crushing on me really bad and I am quickly noticing how hes rather... Well... not mature enough for me... I guess thats why I normally go after guys that are my age or older.. generally older by 5 years or so because younger guys just make me want to beat my head into a wall till I blackout.. But anyways he made a joke about my veins the other day and how they were perfect for sticking.

Never heard someone complain about vascularity. Can't do anything about it other then stop losing weight

Page 87 of 133 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 ... LastLast