Page 92 of 133 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,760 of 3984
    Erosay will become famous soon enough. (+50) Erosay will become famous soon enough. (+50) Erosay will become famous soon enough. (+50) Erosay will become famous soon enough. (+50) Erosay will become famous soon enough. (+50) Erosay will become famous soon enough. (+50) Erosay will become famous soon enough. (+50) Erosay will become famous soon enough. (+50) Erosay will become famous soon enough. (+50) Erosay will become famous soon enough. (+50) Erosay will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bhujerban View Post
    Personally, I don't see that as a turn-on. It's more of a positive trait. Constancy doesn't get me hard.
    I literally just clapped at this... Wow have I changed over the years... Or have become a dog. XD
    Just started my fitness blog. Check it out :D tumblr - search eyroasi :)

http://eyroasi.tumblr.com/

ehwd will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehwd will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehwd will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehwd will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehwd will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehwd will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehwd will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehwd will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehwd will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehwd will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehwd will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey all, dropping in to say hi, since I haven't been on here in forever. Kind of dropped off Bodyspace for a while, but I've been surfing around on the site again as motivation. Anyway, hi.

joshisfresh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshisfresh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshisfresh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshisfresh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshisfresh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshisfresh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshisfresh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshisfresh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshisfresh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshisfresh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshisfresh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ehwd View Post
    Hey all, dropping in to say hi, since I haven't been on here in forever. Kind of dropped off Bodyspace for a while, but I've been surfing around on the site again as motivation. Anyway, hi.
    Hello! Do you plan on being more active on the forum now?

Erosay will become famous soon enough. (+50) Erosay will become famous soon enough. (+50) Erosay will become famous soon enough. (+50) Erosay will become famous soon enough. (+50) Erosay will become famous soon enough. (+50) Erosay will become famous soon enough. (+50) Erosay will become famous soon enough. (+50) Erosay will become famous soon enough. (+50) Erosay will become famous soon enough. (+50) Erosay will become famous soon enough. (+50) Erosay will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So Grindr gays... Have proven to me something that I have been afraid of all along.. The more I workout.. the better I look surprise at least to me... Because I put up a pic of me looking like a 18 year old again (I am very photogenic... but I look super young in most photos...) and it makes me want to delete all of my social media... I am working so hard on myself and I just get catty bitches that either want in my pants because I am pretty or the ones that say I'm not good enough to boost their own egos. I am ****ing done with it... But the guys I am always nice to are still always nice to me... But I am never mean to anyone... I am the sweetest guy on earth... ugh I hate Ohio so much...

Quick question for anyone... What the fastest way to get rid of the little bit of stomach fat I have left. I do enough crunches to sink a ship, leg raises, decline crunches, russian twists, weighted seated torso rotations, regular weighted seated crunches... like my stomach is solid but that little bit of fat is still there and I want to have to all gone by spring.

jejunum will become famous soon enough. (+50) jejunum will become famous soon enough. (+50) jejunum will become famous soon enough. (+50) jejunum will become famous soon enough. (+50) jejunum will become famous soon enough. (+50) jejunum will become famous soon enough. (+50) jejunum will become famous soon enough. (+50) jejunum will become famous soon enough. (+50) jejunum will become famous soon enough. (+50) jejunum will become famous soon enough. (+50) jejunum will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Erosay View Post
    So Grindr gays... Have proven to me something that I have been afraid of all along.. The more I workout.. the better I look surprise at least to me... Because I put up a pic of me looking like a 18 year old again (I am very photogenic... but I look super young in most photos...) and it makes me want to delete all of my social media... I am working so hard on myself and I just get catty bitches that either want in my pants because I am pretty or the ones that say I'm not good enough to boost their own egos. I am ****ing done with it... But the guys I am always nice to are still always nice to me... But I am never mean to anyone... I am the sweetest guy on earth... ugh I hate Ohio so much...

Quick question for anyone... What the fastest way to get rid of the little bit of stomach fat I have left. I do enough crunches to sink a ship, leg raises, decline crunches, russian twists, weighted seated torso rotations, regular weighted seated crunches... like my stomach is solid but that little bit of fat is still there and I want to have to all gone by spring.
    I deleted grindr because everyone on there just wants to hook up, whether it be in Philly or Bay Area. I use Jack'd now. Slightly better, but still people that just want instant gratification.

As far as fat, most likely dieting and cardio. Ab exercises won't really help you lose fat, they'll just make your abs bigger.

sandmussel will become famous soon enough. (+50) sandmussel will become famous soon enough. (+50) sandmussel will become famous soon enough. (+50) sandmussel will become famous soon enough. (+50) sandmussel will become famous soon enough. (+50) sandmussel will become famous soon enough. (+50) sandmussel will become famous soon enough. (+50) sandmussel will become famous soon enough. (+50) sandmussel will become famous soon enough. (+50) sandmussel will become famous soon enough. (+50) sandmussel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Avoiding gluten may help -- which means, eliminating anything with wheat from your diet. That's not really easy but it has helped many people, myself included, get rid of stubborn abdominal fat. Try it for at least 2 weeks and see how it works on you. Can't hurt, unless you're addicted to pasta, bread, and other wheat-containing foods.

atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Being pretty much a leadite, don't have much advice about the whole grindr thingy. People are weird.

You can't spot reduce fat. It is physiologically impossible. No matter what exercise you do, it will not change that. So the best thing to do is continue exercising, dieting, and working to lose fat. The fat in that area is fairly difficult to oxidize (ie lose) but it can be done. Typically, when you are at lower body fats, there are different dietary techniques you can use such as carb cycling or intermittent fasting but your mileage may vary with each of those nutritional modalities. HITT might have some benefit here but again your mileage my vary. You can also manipulate sodium to pull water out for a different look. It can be cosmetically helpful but not something to do all the time unless you are one that tends to consume a lot of sodium.

ehwd will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehwd will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehwd will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehwd will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehwd will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehwd will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehwd will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehwd will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehwd will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehwd will become famous soon enough. (+50) ehwd will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by joshisfresh View Post
    Hello! Do you plan on being more active on the forum now?
    I'll be checking in and around I'm sure.

LoL Rick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoL Rick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoL Rick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoL Rick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoL Rick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoL Rick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoL Rick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoL Rick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoL Rick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoL Rick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoL Rick has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by atticus_a View Post
    You can't spot reduce fat. It is physiologically impossible.
    Bullsh!t! Liposuction.
    ... unless you are one that tends to consume a lot of sodium.
    I know somebody who does that.

If you remember from a few posts ago, I'm the one he's meeting in Vegas. Sorry for being AWOL - work has been super extra crazy lately. Hubby and I went on the Atlantis cruise last week. Fabulous as always. Missed seeing trvlr70 though.

Edit - if anybody wants to know the history of the gay threads, look at my posts. I've been in them all. #ancient
    Last edited by LoL Rick; 02-12-2014 at 03:26 PM.

broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by LoL Rick View Post
    Edit - if anybody wants to know the history of the gay threads, look at my posts. I've been in them all. #ancient
    Jumped through your history, and it looks like you post exclusively in "New Gay Thread".

Do the informational sections of the forum not appeal to you?
    Hums the theme to Superman during planks and LYTPs. Now that you've read this, you will too.

All right boys, now watch how this is done. The key is to put it all in your groin and your back.
    Take your legs totally out of the equation. Lift with your lower back in a jerking, twisting motion.
    -- Peter Griffin

Go down the line:
    http://www.greatergood.com

atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by LoL Rick View Post
    Bullsh!t! Liposuction.

Back before Al gore invited the inter web

I am still excited to go down to Vegas. I just changed hospitals systems so I am a little uncertain about days off right now. Also, my grandfather might be kicking the bucket so I might have to go to the family compound to help manage the estate/family drama. I am still planning on making it down though barring craziness. I still think we need to convince trvl70 and some of the old crew to show up..

Grrl, the cosmetic surgery is always my ace in the hole. I have been reading about the Zeltiq .Maybe all can start doing that over lunch

I will have you know I am down to 6 grams of sodium a day

Originally Posted by broad.stance View Post
    Jumped through your history, and it looks like you post exclusively in "New Gay Thread".

Do the informational sections of the forum not appeal to you?
    Not my place to talk for rick. But I know that a lot of people from back in the day typically had a throw away account for the posting in the misc, personal (gay thread), etc because the amount of trolling that would happen made it unpleasant. I used to get the craziest private messages from people.... I can't remember the account that I used to post exclusively fitness related information

Also, Pro used to do this but he left us. It isn't complete because I don't have gay 2, 3...but here is what was happening basically on this day So I kind of missing 4 of them.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...=407612&page=1
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...07612&page=510
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...07612&page=798
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...010701&page=53
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...10701&page=207

MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Leave on our next cruise this Sunday...!
    Can't wait!! Need the getaway!
    Chicago White Sox. 2005 World Series Champs!!
    Chicago Blackhawks!! 2010, 2013 & 2015 Stanley Cup Champs!!!
    Michigan State Spartans. 2007 NCAA Hockey Champs!!
    Michigan State Spartans. 2014 Rose Bowl Champs!! 2015 Cotton Bowl Champs!!

Am I self-centered or is it just me?

I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize.....
    Does the 3 second rule apply to soup....?

mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MiamiSpartan View Post
    Leave on our next cruise this Sunday...!
    Can't wait!! Need the getaway!
    Have fun man sounds great.
    You can, and need to find a ground that you know you are suppose to stand on.. hence, stand your ground, this is the place where you know everything is as it should be for you. If you stand in a place where you know in your heart things are wrong, most things around you will never be right.

Rule number one, never work at being what another man defines as being "honorable", Honorable is is being true to what you know and and doing what you know is right for you..

Nagalfar

mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

How old when you figured out you were gay. Who was the first 3 people you told?

Ok hopefully this can be interesting and fun. I was 14 when I concluded I was gay. Even though I didn't have all the information available ie books internet etc I kinda got it. To verify this I went and bought a penthouse magazine and tried to fap to the pictures no thanks Jeff. At the time I thought it was the worst thing that could happen. My church at the time said the only thing worse than a homosexual act was to kill someone. (that kinda messes with a 14 year old's head. Nomsayin took me a lifetime to deal with it and now I love being a homosickle.

First person was this women from BC who was cycling the coast with us in 2008 and the last night at about midnight while sitting by the campfire I whispered," I'm gay". She whispered back,"I know".

Second was my oldest son he said, " Oh is that all I thought it was something bad".

Third person I can't remember but it probably was a str8 forum member that I was and still have good friends with.
    You can, and need to find a ground that you know you are suppose to stand on.. hence, stand your ground, this is the place where you know everything is as it should be for you. If you stand in a place where you know in your heart things are wrong, most things around you will never be right.

Rule number one, never work at being what another man defines as being "honorable", Honorable is is being true to what you know and and doing what you know is right for you..

Nagalfar

MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    hmmm...
    Let's see....I think I always knew on some level... (all my crushes growing up were men, etc....) but being raised Baptist, it wasn't an option....
    I finally started admitting it to myself at about 25 or 26 just prior to moving to Dallas....I pretty much shoved it into the back burner for a couple of years while I adjusted to moving twice and a couple of job changes which gave me time to adjust to it as well....
    Finally started exploring it when I moved to Houston,.....
    First family members I told were two of my sisters, who were very supportive.......the news made its way around the rest of the family to less than successful results....Now, everything is fine with them...Pretty much, everyone else in my life just kind of knew....

broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by atticus_a View Post
    Not my place to talk for rick. But I know that a lot of people from back in the day typically had a throw away account for the posting in the misc, personal (gay thread), etc because the amount of trolling that would happen made it unpleasant. I used to get the craziest private messages from people.... I can't remember the account that I used to post exclusively fitness related information
    That's odd. Most people create multiple accounts in order to troll, and that's one of the reasons moderators automatically ban them. Creating another account so you won't get trolled or harassed sounds backwards.

Though, seeing what goes on in the Misc. and other sections, I understand why they would feel it was necessary.
    Last edited by broad.stance; 02-13-2014 at 02:10 PM.
    Hums the theme to Superman during planks and LYTPs. Now that you've read this, you will too.

All right boys, now watch how this is done. The key is to put it all in your groin and your back.
    Take your legs totally out of the equation. Lift with your lower back in a jerking, twisting motion.
    -- Peter Griffin

Go down the line:
    http://www.greatergood.com

joshisfresh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshisfresh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshisfresh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshisfresh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshisfresh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshisfresh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshisfresh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshisfresh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshisfresh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshisfresh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshisfresh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I knew I was attracted to both males and females when I was probably 13 or 14 I'd say. I have this strong attraction toward older men and older women, and when I discovered fapping out I would look at older women one day and older men the next day on the internet when my parents/ sisters weren't home and fap ferociously lol. The first 3 people I told were my 3 best friends which was last year. They all pretty much had the same response/reaction. "Dude you are?? No way! Really???" They couldn't believe I was bi, but they are all cool with it!

Ok, let's see. I was hitting puberty (~14) and starting to fantasize about guys at school and the locker room and pretty much knew right away. Being from a small town in the middle of nowhere coming out didn't seem like an option. I didn't do anything until I hit college. At that point I started hanging out a bit with a neighbor who was gay and I flirted a bit. I even snuck some gay porn out of their apartment, but didn't actually admit to anyone that I was gay. I didn't really do anything with anyone or actually admit to anyone that I was gay until I hit grad school. The first person I actually came out to was my best (female) friend from college (and at that point we lived 3000 miles away from each other). The first friends I came out to in person were a straight couple who qualified as my best friends for most of grad school. First family member was my sister (she had seen me out with someone, so had already guessed). The most difficult was probably my mom and I didn't manage to do that until I was 29 (and she cried), but everything's good now and pretty much the whole family is supportive.

currently between sets bhujerban's Avatar
    bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I knew I was gay when I was 12. There was this really cute boy at my school - Eric, I think was his name - and although we didn't have any classes together, I knew his name (somehow) and would see him in the hallway. That's about it.

The first person I admitted it to was my girlfriend. She was cool with it, and admired my taste in certain men we'd see while out. We eventually slept together, but the sex was awful, and a week later I was certain I was gay. That incident proved it. The second, I think, was a guy who was going to sing in my show. He was fairly handsome, and also came out to me. So I felt safe enough to share that with him. The third... probably the married guy I used to play with when I was 22. He admitted his bisexuality to me, and again, I felt safe about sharing this information. Later I had friends and coworkers who would probe me on the subject, but I'd seldom admit it. I wasn't out to myself and it would be a few years before I finally admitted to everyone - including me - what I really was.
    The thing I like least about the treadmill is that I can't run from my farts. -- Source unknown

Winners make commitments. Losers make excuses.

Proud Opera Singer, Thread Killer Extraordinaire, Award-winning Porn Actor (srs)

Feel free to message me if you're questioning your sexuality. Open and not judgmental. SRS. I am a safe space for such things.

Moar also wondering if anyone's personal friends treated them differently after finding out they were gay. For me didn't lose any friends over it and no one really treated me any different.

Nagalfar

Originally Posted by mntbikedude View Post
    Moar also wondering if anyone's personal friends treated them differently after finding out they were gay. For me didn't lose any friends over it and no one really treated me any different.
    Same here. Everything is still the same as it was.

Savyna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Savyna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Savyna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Savyna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Savyna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Savyna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Savyna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Savyna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Savyna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Savyna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Savyna is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I knew from like 5 that I liked girls but it seemed normal. When i was in 3rd grade I realized the other girls only gossiped about boys they liked and thats when I figured maybe liking girls wasn't "normal", but I still never knew what it was called. Finally around 11 I accidentally bumped into the homosexual insert in the encyclopedia and learned what it was. From 12 - 18 it took a while to be used to it and accept my gayness. I have yet to come out to my mother and older sister since they're more or less super religious (well moreso older sister who says some pretty disgusting things about "those ***s") my mother isn't as harsh but she just says stuff that make me wary to say oh hey im one of "those people you think their lifestyles shouldn't be exposed to children" -.- I did tell all my college friends or if I didn't tell them outright, I didn't hide it either so they all know. I did have some foreign friends from China, they weren't as accepting and literally didn't want the friendship to continue but I've gotten used to not feeling bad about that, it sucks though but if that's how they feel its better we didn't continue a friendship anyways.
    Oh, I'm supposed to say the first 3. Well my younger sister sort of knew so idk if she counts because I never told her. So my first was my cats. I was 13 and I didn't have many friends so I told them. They were cool with it. The second and third (and so forth) were the classmates in college.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159075431 << workout log.

(at some point I'll be putting in like crazy bench, squat, deadlift, clean press numbers here...until then. HI :D )

80/90/125

Didn't lose any friends, but it did take a few family members a while to come around....

Oh wow... first three people I told I was gay... Girlfriend - Melody the Ginge, Best friends Randy and Anthony (gay best friends growing up so it was no surprise... We came out when we were about 15 to each other), family however is more interesting... I was shopping with my sister, mother, and three nieces ages 14, 7, 4. Well the 14 year old and I were shopping by ourselves at the mall. I was 17 at the time and saw a short gay guy that was as fat as he was tall waddling (basically a cholo lean to stay upright) quickly at the mall... I don't know why he was moving so fast but he was booking it for a guy his size... anyways saw him and I said, "That makes me wish I was strai..." thats all that came out before I knew what was happening my niece was cheering and yelling OMG PHILLIPYOURGAY! and jumping up and down on my arm... now I wanted to take her find some ducktape and caccoon her and leave her somewhere to die so she couldn't tell my family but i tried to bribe her... She told my sister who pulled me aside once we got home from the mall and said, "I love you no matter what. (yes the stereotypical talk)" and then forced me to come out to my mother. so those are the first three friends and family... I actually wrote my coming out story as a paper in college and my professor, who ****ing loved reading my writing, wanted to publish it in the school paper... But I didn't want the attention so I told her no. But its a fantastic 5 page read. lol and hilarious and wonderfully written.

Oh btw I might be doing some modelling for a photographer... I told him what I am doing and he wants to do before and after pics... so he wants to do a shoot now and a shoot in June... When hopefully my stomach will have abs and my chest will be an inch bigger lol.... oh hopes and dreams to be beautiful.

jejunum will become famous soon enough. (+50) jejunum will become famous soon enough. (+50) jejunum will become famous soon enough. (+50) jejunum will become famous soon enough. (+50) jejunum will become famous soon enough. (+50) jejunum will become famous soon enough. (+50) jejunum will become famous soon enough. (+50) jejunum will become famous soon enough. (+50) jejunum will become famous soon enough. (+50) jejunum will become famous soon enough. (+50) jejunum will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I knew since I was 16 or so, but always was in denial about it, until I couldn't take it anymore at 24. My parents kept trying to find me a wife, and I kept resisting. Eventually my mom just asked me if I was gay, so I told her...and she still tried to hook me up with this girl from Chicago afterward. When my mom told my dad, he told me to go to a strip club and get a lap dance, as he thought that would turn me. I went just to humor him, and afterwards told him I felt nothing. He just replied "too bad" and we haven't talked about me being gay ever since. My mom still encourages me to get married, but thankfully there isn't a specific gender attached to her wish for me to marry anymore. My cousin also knows, and that's really it for my family. I told my best friends before I told my parents, and they took it perfectly fine.

If anyone wonders about my background, I was born in Ukraine. My parents are actually pretty liberal compared to other Russians/Ukrainians that I know.

Menon001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Menon001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Menon001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Menon001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Menon001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Menon001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Menon001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Menon001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Menon001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Menon001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Menon001 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    nice.................

ptheripper will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptheripper will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptheripper will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptheripper will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptheripper will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptheripper will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptheripper will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptheripper will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptheripper will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptheripper will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptheripper will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hello everyone, can I join this thread?
    Originally Posted by mntbikedude View Post
    How old when you figured out you were gay. Who was the first 3 people you told?
    I never knew I was gay until I had feelings for a guy when I was 14. He was and still is my first love. I've never said to anyone that "I'm gay" and I never had to because people kind of knew it but I've confessed my love to 2 guys in my entire life (one I just mentioned and another one when I was 21). The first guy wasn't really cool with it at first because he's straight and we've known each other since we were 4!! So I kind of ruined our friendship but we somehow became close friends after that.

Page 92 of 133 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 ... LastLast