Page 38 of 133 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,140 of 3984
    ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000)
    been away for a while.
    glad to see this thread still lives.

currently between sets bhujerban's Avatar
    bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ibimusbtms View Post
    been away for a while.
    Well, well! Look who it is! I was just thinking of you.

Wishing you all a Happy Thanksgiving. (If you don't celebrate it where you are, then Happy Thursday.)

Misti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Misti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Misti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Misti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Misti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Misti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Misti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Misti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Misti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Misti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Misti will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bhujerban View Post
    Well, well! Look who it is! I was just thinking of you.

Wishing you all a Happy Thanksgiving. (If you don't celebrate it where you are, then Happy Thursday.)
    Happy thursday - Any Turkey tips? Im planning my first Roast Turkey for Yule this year, going to cover with bacon to keep the moisture in - no solid plans re the stuffing though. Any one know how to approach a good stuffing?
    MAY I BE AS BEUTIFULL AS THOSE i DEEM TO BE.

LoL Rick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoL Rick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoL Rick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoL Rick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoL Rick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoL Rick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoL Rick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoL Rick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoL Rick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoL Rick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoL Rick has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Misti View Post
    Happy thursday - Any Turkey tips? Im planning my first Roast Turkey for Yule this year, going to cover with bacon to keep the moisture in - no solid plans re the stuffing though. Any one know how to approach a good stuffing?
    Stuffing is whatever you want it to be so look at a few recipes and then freestyle it.. But don't put it inside the bird - bake it separately. Stuffing inside the bird either doesn't get up to temperature so you risk getting sick, or else you have to cook it so long that the turkey dries out.

Berserkk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Berserkk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Berserkk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Berserkk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Berserkk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Berserkk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Berserkk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Berserkk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Berserkk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Berserkk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Berserkk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Soo I'm planning to come out when my family asks me what I'm thankful for ill reply im thankful you guys are so accepting of what I'm about to say.............I'm Gay
    ( ˘˘з)♬♪ I wanna be the very best like no one ever was! To lift weights is my real test to train my muscles is my cause!!!i I will travel across the Gym searching far and wide!, Each new machine to understand the power that's inside!!!!!!ヽ(* ̄o ̄*)ノ♩♫♪

Gym brahs!, oh so true!, our Pre-workout will pull us through, you spot me and i spot you, Gym-E-Mon.... Gota catch em all Gota catch em all(The gains that is), Gym-e-Mon

mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Berserkk View Post
    Soo I'm planning to come out when my family asks me what I'm thankful for ill reply im thankful you guys are so accepting of what I'm about to say.............I'm Gay
    I dunno bro I wouldn't do it at thanksgiving. I came out to my family individually the weeks before Christmas and it was fine.
    You can, and need to find a ground that you know you are suppose to stand on.. hence, stand your ground, this is the place where you know everything is as it should be for you. If you stand in a place where you know in your heart things are wrong, most things around you will never be right.

Rule number one, never work at being what another man defines as being "honorable", Honorable is is being true to what you know and and doing what you know is right for you..

Nagalfar

bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhujerban is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Congratulations that you want to make such a step, and that you're ready to enter a sequined world. I'm with Mntbikedude. I do not recommend coming out in that way, especially if you're not the last one. Find something else that you are truly grateful for, something that isn't dependant on their acceptance. It can make dessert a bitter affair.
    I know you'd like to do it en masse, I wanted to myself. I just don't think it's the best way.

TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    errr..... that's one way of doing it.

I realize this song is a couple years old, but I'm obsessed with it after hearing it on Rupaul All Stars:
    “Your life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change.”

—Jim Rohn

Misti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Misti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Misti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Misti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Misti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Misti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Misti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Misti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Misti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Misti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Misti will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    There can be a sense in using such occassions to make big announcements but it can go seriously wrong. Sometimes even billy and jo`s little suprise announcement their expecting a baby can be the best recieved news and sometimes its show stealing smug bastards. Thats just on the social level. Announcing your sexuality to your family - well I guess it depends on the family as a whole and the individual reactions, you kind of stealling their ability to calmly and honestly react to the news 1 on 1 - someone may simply have a bad reaction (rather than a bad opioion on you being gay) simply for being told in a group manner. Truth is only u know the dynamics of your own family - thety might be a really liberal bunch and collectively burst out laughing at you for not realising they all already knew. It`ll be good or bad no matter how you do it but yeah - a big group announcement at a seasonal festival may edge it into more difficulties. Good luck however you decide to go mate. xxx

Originally Posted by TrueBLOOD1 View Post
    errr..... that's one way of doing it.

I realize this song is a couple years old, but I'm obsessed with it after hearing it on Rupaul All Stars:
    Oh my gods seeing Rujubee go through that was horrorific! AND as a comic book nerd myself - they so had it down better than Shad!

TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrueBLOOD1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Oh my gods seeing Rujubee go through that was horrorific! AND as a comic book nerd myself - they so had it down better than Shad!
    I know! Raven was great as the villian:

lulz ^

—Jim Rohn

mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This got posted over in the haircut thread, sorry I don't know how to embedd yet.... ok ok I will learn soooon. Anyway this is pure hotness and if I could meet the age requirement I would totally join up especially if I was in this unit. I can't believe the army was worried about ending DADT ........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=B_zhaji9eos#!

If you want to see some very hot sweaty men click here ^^^^^^^reps if you embed for me.
    Last edited by mntbikedude; 11-22-2012 at 08:47 AM.
    You can, and need to find a ground that you know you are suppose to stand on.. hence, stand your ground, this is the place where you know everything is as it should be for you. If you stand in a place where you know in your heart things are wrong, most things around you will never be right.

Rule number one, never work at being what another man defines as being "honorable", Honorable is is being true to what you know and and doing what you know is right for you..

Nagalfar

Done

—Jim Rohn

Thanks can't rep you cause I just repped your hotness. But this reminded me I have had a company since I was 19 and part of working for me was that we would have this spontaneous company drill team number. This was way before any of these youtube videos happened. It was just a funny part of working for me and employees always loved to freak out the newbs by letting them know they were expected to participate. Our two main numbers were Ghostbusters, followed by Dancing Queen. A few of them I have told I was gay and they always laugh and say wow how did we not see that coming.

Nagalfar

Originally Posted by mntbikedude View Post
    Thanks can't rep you cause I just repped your hotness. But this reminded me I have had a company since I was 19 and part of working for me was that we would have this spontaneous company drill team number. This was way before any of these youtube videos happened. It was just a funny part of working for me and employees always loved to freak out the newbs by letting them know they were expected to participate. Our two main numbers were Ghostbusters, followed by Dancing Queen. A few of them I have told I was gay and they always laugh and say wow how did we not see that coming.
    Sounds fun/10. I wish my boss would coordinate flash mobs Had I worked for you, I would have known

—Jim Rohn

Sounds fun/10. I wish my boss would coordinate flash mobs Had I worked for you, I would have known
    I dunno I think I would have kept you guessing. I'd do something super gay and then damn if I didn't come along and say something that would throw you off. But then requiring that you work shirtless would have probably convinced you back lol.... ok I never asked anyone to work shirtless but on the few occasions that they asked if they could I never said no........ which reminds me of the time I had this really hot guy helping me lay sod and we were both dirty and sweaty and he said. Would you be offended if I took off my shirt? Inside I was how dear God thank-you, but I just looked composed and said ok and then took mine off too..... phew that memory has me ready to go lift some weights.

Nagalfar

MenStraight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MenStraight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MenStraight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MenStraight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MenStraight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MenStraight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MenStraight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MenStraight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MenStraight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MenStraight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MenStraight has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hot and silly Army Video!
    Berserkk: I would probably not do the announcement at that time unless everyone at the table are adults and drunk by the time of your BREAKING NEWS! It's really your call and wish you much luck with that and a Happy Thanksgiving!
    Happy Thanksgiving everyone, Love Family, Friends and Life.

Somebody needs to get a room!

Thanks can't rep you cause I just repped your hotness.
    I repped him for you. My numbers are nowhere near yours, but it sure counts for something.

not quite... domesticated justboo2u's Avatar
    justboo2u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justboo2u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justboo2u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justboo2u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justboo2u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justboo2u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justboo2u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justboo2u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justboo2u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justboo2u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justboo2u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    From the rear?

Sry... but too easy to resist!

SeanFleming is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeanFleming is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeanFleming is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeanFleming is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeanFleming is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeanFleming is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeanFleming is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeanFleming is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeanFleming is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeanFleming is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeanFleming is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I know! Raven was great as the villian:

lulz ^
    Team Rujubee For Life!!!

I dunno I think I would have kept you guessing. I'd do something super gay and then damn if I didn't come along and say something that would throw you off. But then requiring that you work shirtless would have probably convinced you back lol.... ok I never asked anyone to work shirtless but on the few occasions that they asked if they could I never said no........ which reminds me of the time I had this really hot guy helping me lay sod and we were both dirty and sweaty and he said. Would you be offended if I took off my shirt? Inside I was how dear God thank-you, but I just looked composed and said ok and then took mine off too..... phew that memory has me ready to go lift some weights.
    That's not what I was expecting you to say

Originally Posted by bhujerban View Post
    I repped him for you. My numbers are nowhere near yours, but it sure counts for something.
    Thx breh

Originally Posted by SeanFleming View Post
    Team Rujubee For Life!!!
    U know it:

—Jim Rohn

That's not what I was expecting you to say
    ]
    well lift some weights equates to daymmmmmm bro I am extremely horny and I deal with that by lifting some weights LOL
    Last edited by mntbikedude; 11-23-2012 at 07:33 AM.

Nagalfar

eac1005 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eac1005 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eac1005 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eac1005 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eac1005 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eac1005 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eac1005 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eac1005 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eac1005 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eac1005 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eac1005 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    been away for a while.
    phuck! you're hot!

broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    well lift some weights equates to daymmmmmm bro I am ubbber horny and I deal with that by lifting some weights LOL
    Hums the theme to Superman during planks and LYTPs. Now that you've read this, you will too.

All right boys, now watch how this is done. The key is to put it all in your groin and your back.
    Take your legs totally out of the equation. Lift with your lower back in a jerking, twisting motion.
    -- Peter Griffin

Go down the line:
    http://www.greatergood.com

ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by eac1005 View Post
    phuck! you're hot!
    lol; nah, just old.

♥♥Nobody! Foreveralone♥♥ wouldlikemuscle's Avatar
    wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000)

Done
    1.25 - Misti.. that you!?!?!?
    Brit Thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126871353

☆☆☆UK Crew☆☆☆ : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146044953

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

"There is no such thing as pain. It's just weakness leaving the body!"

Smash It Out On The Chest!!!

Originally Posted by wouldlikemuscle View Post
    1.25 - Misti.. that you!?!?!?
    I wish I still looked like that! LOL - but yeah me circa 2006/7. Spotted it myself but then saw all the u-tubers gushing over that very same guy and wept a little.

MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol; nah, just old.
    ah...you're too modest....
    Chicago White Sox. 2005 World Series Champs!!
    Chicago Blackhawks!! 2010, 2013 & 2015 Stanley Cup Champs!!!
    Michigan State Spartans. 2007 NCAA Hockey Champs!!
    Michigan State Spartans. 2014 Rose Bowl Champs!! 2015 Cotton Bowl Champs!!

Am I self-centered or is it just me?

I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize.....
    Does the 3 second rule apply to soup....?

Jerbs is going to a Thanksgiving nom, hosted by a couple friends. Very excited, kupo! Partly because I'm going with a guy I like. Taking it slowly and letting him come down from breakup mode... feels impatient and nervous man...

Page 38 of 133 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 ... LastLast